working/Evergreen.git
3 years agoDocs: Final addition to 2.12 release notes
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 19 Apr 2017 17:14:18 +0000 (13:14 -0400)]
Docs: Final addition to 2.12 release notes

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoDocs: Release notes for 2.11.4 maintenance release
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:28:19 +0000 (12:28 -0400)]
Docs: Release notes for 2.11.4 maintenance release

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Conflicts:
docs/RELEASE_NOTES_2_11.adoc

3 years agoDocs: Release notes for the 2.10.11 maintenance release
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:09:14 +0000 (12:09 -0400)]
Docs: Release notes for the 2.10.11 maintenance release

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Conflicts:
docs/RELEASE_NOTES_2_10.adoc

Conflicts:
docs/RELEASE_NOTES_2_10.adoc

3 years agoLP#1680554: Stamping upgrade script for fix browse definition ids
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 19 Apr 2017 17:00:10 +0000 (13:00 -0400)]
LP#1680554: Stamping upgrade script for fix browse definition ids

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1680554: fix upgrade of subject|temporal_browse and subject|geographic_browse...
Galen Charlton [Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:17:44 +0000 (12:17 -0400)]
LP#1680554: fix upgrade of subject|temporal_browse and subject|geographic_browse indexes

This patch fixes an issue where an Evergreen database that was
upgraded to 2.12.0 from an earlier version may not have had
the browsability of the subject|temporal and subject|geographic
indexes turned off in favor of the new *_browse versions. It also
fixes mapping of the new *_browse indexes to authority control
set bib fields.

Note that if the database started at 2.12.0, the browse
reingest can be cancelled.

To test
-------
[1] On a database that was upgraded to 2.12.0 from an earlier
    version, verify that after applying the database update and
    performing the browse reingest, that there are no
    metabib.browse_entry_def_map rows where def is 11 or 13. Also
    Also verify that the query that runs as part of the update
[2] On a database that was installed starting at 2.12.0, verify
    that the database update is a no-op.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoDocs: Point release notes for 2.12.1 release
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 19 Apr 2017 15:11:53 +0000 (11:11 -0400)]
Docs: Point release notes for 2.12.1 release

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1679279 Hold targeter parallel grouping repair
Bill Erickson [Mon, 3 Apr 2017 19:13:08 +0000 (15:13 -0400)]
LP#1679279 Hold targeter parallel grouping repair

Group parallel hold targeting batches on the metarecord ID, instead of
the ID of the metarecord map, which has no meaning to the application.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1682292: Mark record attr label and description as translation-aware
Mike Rylander [Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:48:33 +0000 (10:48 -0400)]
LP#1682292: Mark record attr label and description as translation-aware

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1641708: follow-up - only record hold_id when logging hold placement
Galen Charlton [Wed, 5 Apr 2017 22:39:14 +0000 (18:39 -0400)]
LP#1641708: follow-up - only record hold_id when logging hold placement

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1641708 Work log avoid storing unneeded data
Bill Erickson [Mon, 14 Nov 2016 19:36:59 +0000 (14:36 -0500)]
LP#1641708 Work log avoid storing unneeded data

Avoid storing full transaction data with each work log entry.  Only
store data need for work log display and actions.

Includes the addition of a new field (entry.hold_id) for hold requests
so that the value does not have live in the large data blob.

To test:

1. Peform checkouts, holds placements,  and other log-tracked actions
   in the client.
2. Open Administration -> Workstation -> Stored Preferences and see
   values for key "eg.patron_log".  Values added after the patch will only
   contain ~8 keys with string values, no large nested objects.
3. Open Administration -> Local Administration -> Work Log and confirm
   recent log-tracked actions are all represented in the grid.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1670407 Add tests for xact_finish close/re-open
Dan Wells [Tue, 18 Apr 2017 15:06:03 +0000 (11:06 -0400)]
LP#1670407 Add tests for xact_finish close/re-open

Since this bug came about due to negative balance changes (and it was
easier), this commit extends the existing negative balances test suite
to include basic tests for checking both xact_finish conditions.

One of these tests fails without the fix from the previous commit.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoLP#1670407 Lost checkin re-opens transaction
Bill Erickson [Tue, 28 Mar 2017 18:15:44 +0000 (14:15 -0400)]
LP#1670407 Lost checkin re-opens transaction

Avoid re-closing a circulation that was re-opened during checkin because
it acquired a non-zero balance.  This is typically caused by, for
example, voiding a lost item fee during checkin and/or generating
overdues for lost-then-found items.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agowebstaff: sound effects for patron search
Jason Etheridge [Mon, 17 Apr 2017 19:43:43 +0000 (15:43 -0400)]
webstaff: sound effects for patron search

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agowebstaff: install and include Lovefield in prep for offline mode
Mike Rylander [Thu, 30 Mar 2017 18:15:34 +0000 (14:15 -0400)]
webstaff: install and include Lovefield in prep for offline mode

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/staff/Gruntfile.js
Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/staff/bower.json

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agowebstaff: Allow adding new volumes to libaries that were not selected in the holdings...
Mike Rylander [Fri, 24 Mar 2017 15:35:53 +0000 (11:35 -0400)]
webstaff: Allow adding new volumes to libaries that were not selected in the holdings UI (and fix a couple minor bugs)

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1528924: Use localizable date filter format
Mike Rylander [Thu, 23 Mar 2017 14:51:59 +0000 (10:51 -0400)]
LP#1528924: Use localizable date filter format

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1528924 Item Status List Columns
Kyle Huckins [Tue, 24 Jan 2017 23:41:45 +0000 (15:41 -0800)]
LP#1528924 Item Status List Columns

Add several new columns to Item Status List.

Refactor of ItemSvc to properly grab circ-related information.

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalystdevworks.com>
 Changes to be committed:
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/cat/item/t_list.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/staff/cat/item/app.js

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalystdevworks.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agowebstaff: Reprint Last Receipt functionality
Mike Rylander [Tue, 21 Mar 2017 17:03:44 +0000 (13:03 -0400)]
webstaff: Reprint Last Receipt functionality

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agowebstaff: Apply XUL-era hotkeys to some actions
Mike Rylander [Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:23:26 +0000 (10:23 -0400)]
webstaff: Apply XUL-era hotkeys to some actions

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agowebstaff: Allow multiple hotkeys for a single action
Mike Rylander [Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:22:59 +0000 (10:22 -0400)]
webstaff: Allow multiple hotkeys for a single action

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agowebstaff: add more comments to print templates
Galen Charlton [Tue, 14 Mar 2017 22:05:45 +0000 (18:05 -0400)]
webstaff: add more comments to print templates

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agowebstaff: console logging for debugging audio
Jason Etheridge [Mon, 27 Mar 2017 20:00:11 +0000 (16:00 -0400)]
webstaff: console logging for debugging audio

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agowebstaff: warning sound for Refund Confirmation dialog
Jason Etheridge [Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:52:06 +0000 (15:52 -0400)]
webstaff: warning sound for Refund Confirmation dialog

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agowebstaff: warning sound for Event Override dialog
Jason Etheridge [Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:31:34 +0000 (15:31 -0400)]
webstaff: warning sound for Event Override dialog

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agowebstaff: warning sound for Bad Barcode dialog
Jason Etheridge [Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:10:45 +0000 (15:10 -0400)]
webstaff: warning sound for Bad Barcode dialog

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agowebstaff: warning sound for Item Not Found in Item Status
Jason Etheridge [Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:01:48 +0000 (15:01 -0400)]
webstaff: warning sound for Item Not Found in Item Status

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agowebstaff: tweak successful renewal sound
Jason Etheridge [Thu, 23 Mar 2017 19:08:17 +0000 (15:08 -0400)]
webstaff: tweak successful renewal sound

aesthetic: default to info.wav instead of success.wav

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1683388: Docs: README change for nodejs installation
Ben Shum [Fri, 14 Apr 2017 22:51:01 +0000 (18:51 -0400)]
LP#1683388: Docs: README change for nodejs installation

Now that we have Makefile developer support for Wheezy too, we can
skip the extra steps if we use the developer make target for any
supported distribution.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1683388:Install newer NodeJS binary for Ubuntu Trusty and Debian Wheezy
Ben Shum [Fri, 14 Apr 2017 22:33:31 +0000 (18:33 -0400)]
LP#1683388:Install newer NodeJS binary for Ubuntu Trusty and Debian Wheezy

We need newer stuff!

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1675899 Targeter --retarget-interval override fix
Bill Erickson [Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:05:46 +0000 (15:05 -0400)]
LP#1675899 Targeter --retarget-interval override fix

Treat the hold targeter --retarget-interval command line option as an
option containing a string value (the interval) instead of a boolean.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1667115 - Silence config.hard_due_date warning
Josh Stompro [Thu, 23 Feb 2017 19:38:12 +0000 (13:38 -0600)]
LP#1667115 - Silence config.hard_due_date warning

For every checkout where a hard due date isn't used there is a log
warning of "retrieve config.hard_due_date called with no ID...".

This fix silences that warning.

Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stomproj@larl.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1670425: RTL improvements to new advanced search limiter block
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 12 Apr 2017 02:37:20 +0000 (22:37 -0400)]
LP#1670425: RTL improvements to new advanced search limiter block

Add some extra divs to the block with associated styling so that the advanced
search limiter block displays correctly for right-to-left languages. Also, add
some CSS to the rtl stylesheet so that padding and margins are added to the
correct side of blocks.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1670425: Adjust the release notes entry to reflect changes
Kathy Lussier [Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:50:20 +0000 (12:50 -0500)]
LP#1670425: Adjust the release notes entry to reflect changes

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1670425: New responsive design for advanced search limiters block
Kathy Lussier [Fri, 10 Mar 2017 13:57:26 +0000 (08:57 -0500)]
LP#1670425: New responsive design for advanced search limiters block

When the screen is 600px or smaller, we continue to only display the 'x filters
applied' link as we did with the sidebar display because displaying limiters
pushes the results too far down the screen. Clicking the link toggles the
display of the limiters.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1670425: Moving display of advanced search limiters on search results page
Kathy Lussier [Thu, 2 Mar 2017 04:06:49 +0000 (23:06 -0500)]
LP#1670425: Moving display of advanced search limiters on search results page

Moves the new 2.12 advanced search filters block out of the sidebar and
along the top of the screen so that the user can see limiters along with their
other search terms.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1665933: describe the new -x option when running -h
Galen Charlton [Wed, 12 Apr 2017 20:06:09 +0000 (16:06 -0400)]
LP#1665933: describe the new -x option when running -h

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP 1665933: Skip XUL staff client build in make_release.
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:52:09 +0000 (10:52 -0400)]
LP 1665933: Skip XUL staff client build in make_release.

Add a -x option to skip building the XulRunner staff clients.  This is
useful for making custom tarballs for local installation where you
will build the staff client on the server.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1680624 Remove bower packaging bits
Dan Scott [Wed, 12 Apr 2017 00:21:56 +0000 (20:21 -0400)]
LP#1680624 Remove bower packaging bits

We no longer need to install bower as part of the Makefile.install
targets or worry about the bower_components cache directory when
generating a release. Rip out those references.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1680624 angular-ui-bootstrap stopped shipping minified files
Dan Scott [Thu, 6 Apr 2017 20:28:31 +0000 (16:28 -0400)]
LP#1680624 angular-ui-bootstrap stopped shipping minified files

Per https://github.com/angular-ui/bootstrap/issues/5522 upstream
feels users should minimize the files themselves.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1680624 Consolidate package dependencies into package.json
Dan Scott [Thu, 6 Apr 2017 04:26:50 +0000 (00:26 -0400)]
LP#1680624 Consolidate package dependencies into package.json

npm already enables us to designate dependencies in package.json,
and projects have increasingly consolidated what bower used to be
used for in package.json. We can do this with an npm-compatible version of
angular-order-object-by from github.

There are a few other tweaks to npm vs bower file locations, such as
ng-toast instead of ngtoast for ngToast.

Pin to AngularJS 1.5.x for now

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1680312: Fix IDs for 950.data.seed-values.sql for i18n
Ben Shum [Thu, 6 Apr 2017 04:25:15 +0000 (00:25 -0400)]
LP#1680312: Fix IDs for 950.data.seed-values.sql for i18n

For oils_i18n_gettext purposes, fix the IDs being fed so that we do not
get duplicates when generating the translation files for 950.data.seed-values

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
3 years agoLP#1680312 Ensure oils_i18n_gettext keys are unique
Dan Scott [Fri, 7 Apr 2017 18:19:22 +0000 (14:19 -0400)]
LP#1680312 Ensure oils_i18n_gettext keys are unique

To avoid inadvertent introduction of duplicate oils_18n_gettext() keys
in the data seed SQL, which will then prevent translated strings from
being able to be loaded, add a regression test.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1677416: unbreak use of egOrgSelector by egEditFmRecord
Galen Charlton [Thu, 30 Mar 2017 21:03:07 +0000 (17:03 -0400)]
LP#1677416: unbreak use of egOrgSelector by egEditFmRecord

This patch fixes a regression where attempting to change
the value of an egOrgSelector embedded in an egEditFmRecord
would result in errors like this:

Error: [$compile:nonassign] http://errors.angularjs.org/1.5.11/$compile/nonassign?p0=rec_orgs%5Bfield.name%5D()&p1=selected&p2=egOrgSelector

To test
-------
[1] Open the MARC Tag Tables admin interface in the web
    staff client and edit an existing entry. Note that
    changing the selected OU will result in there being
    no change and error messages appearing in the browser
    JavaScript console.
[2] Apply the patch and repeat step 1.
[3] Verify that no errors are logged.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1167541: Use Patron home org for pickup lib instead of staff's
Mike Rylander [Thu, 9 Mar 2017 20:26:44 +0000 (15:26 -0500)]
LP#1167541: Use Patron home org for pickup lib instead of staff's

When staff are placing a hold for a patron, we should use the patron's
preferred pickup location, and failing that, their home library rather
than the staff's home library.

To test
-------
[1] In the web staff client, search for a title to place
    a hold request on, using a patron record
    whose home library is different from the home library of
    the staff member you are logged in as.
[2] Note that the pickup location defaults to the staff
    account's home library.
[3] Apply the patch and repeat step #1. This time, the default
    pickup library should be the home library of the patron.
[4] Set a preferred pickup location for the patron, then
    repeat step #1. This time, the default pickup library
    should be the preferred pickup location just set.
[5] Repeat steps #1-#4 using the XUL staff client; note that
    for step #3, it will be necessary to rebuild the client.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: Adding more information about closed dates editor
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 6 Apr 2017 04:15:45 +0000 (21:15 -0700)]
Docs: Adding more information about closed dates editor

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoInstall a modern Node.js
Dan Scott [Wed, 5 Apr 2017 21:25:10 +0000 (17:25 -0400)]
Install a modern Node.js

Rather than directing people to use an ancient version of Node.js from source,
point at the LTS version of the downloadable package (if necessary).

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net>
3 years agoLP#1599634: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Tue, 4 Apr 2017 14:32:58 +0000 (10:32 -0400)]
LP#1599634: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP1599634: follow-ups
blake [Thu, 10 Nov 2016 23:06:39 +0000 (17:06 -0600)]
LP1599634: follow-ups

Squashed patch containing follows-ups written by Chris Sharp
and Galen Charlton:

*  When running the upgrade script, the DROP VIEW statement resulted in an
error since the view did not already exist.  You could add IF EXISTS, but
CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW is sufficient.

* Changes the ID column to just pass through
the ID from the source tables, promoted to BIGINT in
some cases.  This has the effect of:

- removing a redundancy, as circ_type already specifies the source table
- making it easier to join this view against the circulation tables when
  writing SQL queries

* Renames the schema upgrade script to better
match conventions.

* Move release notes entry so that it will get picked up

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP1599634 Circulation report source to include in-house(non cat), and non cat circ
blake [Thu, 7 Jul 2016 20:01:36 +0000 (15:01 -0500)]
LP1599634 Circulation report source to include in-house(non cat), and non cat circ

Added a simple view and supporting IDL. This will allow all the circulation
data to output in the same report.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/examples/fm_IDL.xml

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1643998: update list of supported languages
Galen Charlton [Tue, 4 Apr 2017 14:12:42 +0000 (10:12 -0400)]
LP#1643998: update list of supported languages

Per translations coordinator Eva Cerniňáková, add ar-JO
and remove fi-FI.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1643998 Docs: Updates needed to languages
Jeanette Lundgren [Fri, 20 Jan 2017 19:34:59 +0000 (14:34 -0500)]
LP#1643998 Docs: Updates needed to languages

Signed-off-by: Jeanette Lundgren <jlundgren@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: replacing XUL client docs with Browser client docs
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 2 Apr 2017 17:38:01 +0000 (10:38 -0700)]
Docs: replacing XUL client docs with Browser client docs

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: Information for system administrators about translations
Eva Cerniňáková [Sun, 2 Apr 2017 16:03:53 +0000 (09:03 -0700)]
Docs: Information for system administrators about translations

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: Web client no longer has borders around patron name
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 28 Mar 2017 19:41:16 +0000 (15:41 -0400)]
Docs: Web client no longer has borders around patron name

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoMerge branch 'master' of git.evergreen-ils.org:Evergreen
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 28 Mar 2017 13:45:48 +0000 (09:45 -0400)]
Merge branch 'master' of git.evergreen-ils.org:Evergreen

3 years agoDocs: Updating column picker docs for Web client
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 28 Mar 2017 13:44:23 +0000 (09:44 -0400)]
Docs: Updating column picker docs for Web client

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agolp1453205 replaced Target_Pickup_Lib1.jpg
Jeanette Lundgren [Wed, 18 Jan 2017 18:51:38 +0000 (13:51 -0500)]
lp1453205 replaced Target_Pickup_Lib1.jpg

Signed-off-by: Jeanette Lundgren <jlundgren@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: adding more to the config.tt2 variable list
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:23:46 +0000 (07:23 -0400)]
Docs: adding more to the config.tt2 variable list

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: adding to the list of config.tt2 variables
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 28 Mar 2017 03:14:36 +0000 (23:14 -0400)]
Docs: adding to the list of config.tt2 variables

3 years agoDocs: Publish the 2.12 release notes
Dan Scott [Mon, 27 Mar 2017 02:40:24 +0000 (22:40 -0400)]
Docs: Publish the 2.12 release notes

We've released 2.12, let's integrate the corresponding release
notes into the doc build.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
3 years agoDocs: Use the 2.11 release notes
Robert Soulliere [Wed, 28 Sep 2016 14:35:53 +0000 (10:35 -0400)]
Docs: Use the 2.11 release notes

Update root.txt to point to the 2.11 release notes.

Signed-off-by: Robert Soulliere <robert.soulliere@mohawkcollege.ca>
3 years agoResolve a few doc build errors with images
Dan Scott [Mon, 27 Mar 2017 02:24:57 +0000 (22:24 -0400)]
Resolve a few doc build errors with images

* We need to match the case of images exactly on case-sensitive file systems
* Two dots in a file name confuses the simple-minded PDF build
* Comment out images that we don't actually have yet

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
3 years agoLP#1669868: fix regression that broke building staff client
Galen Charlton [Wed, 22 Mar 2017 21:24:02 +0000 (17:24 -0400)]
LP#1669868: fix regression that broke building staff client

Looks like AM_CONDITIONAL should not be in if blocks per
https://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Usage-of-Conditionals.html

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agofix typo that broken generation of es-ES lang.dtd
Galen Charlton [Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:57:48 +0000 (15:57 -0400)]
fix typo that broken generation of es-ES lang.dtd

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoTranslation updates - po files
Galen Charlton [Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:26:05 +0000 (15:26 -0400)]
Translation updates - po files

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoTranslation updates - newpot
Galen Charlton [Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:21:56 +0000 (15:21 -0400)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoupdate server upgrade instructions for 2.12.0
Galen Charlton [Wed, 22 Mar 2017 18:05:14 +0000 (14:05 -0400)]
update server upgrade instructions for 2.12.0

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoupdate release notes for 2.12.0
Galen Charlton [Wed, 22 Mar 2017 18:03:21 +0000 (14:03 -0400)]
update release notes for 2.12.0

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years ago2.11.3-2.12.0 schema update script
Galen Charlton [Wed, 22 Mar 2017 18:00:25 +0000 (14:00 -0400)]
2.11.3-2.12.0 schema update script

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1668720: remove browser console noise for OPAC
Galen Charlton [Wed, 22 Mar 2017 16:25:41 +0000 (12:25 -0400)]
LP#1668720: remove browser console noise for OPAC

This patch fixes a case where JavaScript used in the OPAC
attempts to set the value of a #client_tz_id input on all
pages, even though only the login page has such an input.

To test:

[1] Load the OPAC homepage and open the JavaScript console/developer tools.
    Note that there's a "Cannot set property 'value' of null"
    error.
[2] Apply the patch and try again; this time there shouldn't
    be such an error.
[3] Open the login page, and verify, using developer tools,
    that the hidden client_tz_id input does have its value
    set to the client timezone.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP 1669868: Fix make check for all distros.
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 21 Mar 2017 19:34:21 +0000 (15:34 -0400)]
LP 1669868: Fix make check for all distros.

Chris Sharp found that make check was failing on Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04.

I borrowed a few lines from the OpenSRF configure.ac and modified the
Open-ILS/src/c-apps/tests/Makefile.am to use a more autoconf-oriented
approach that won't lead to unnecessary checks in the install scripts.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1675025: Docs: mention that Vandelay can load MARCXML
Galen Charlton [Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:58:39 +0000 (09:58 -0400)]
LP#1675025: Docs: mention that Vandelay can load MARCXML

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
3 years agoDocs: README to include Debian for changing ownership of /var/lock/apache2
Ben Shum [Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:37:48 +0000 (09:37 -0400)]
Docs: README to include Debian for changing ownership of /var/lock/apache2

Minor tweak to also include Debian among distributions where it might
be necessary to change ownership of /var/lock/apache2 to opensrf user.
Previously this had been Ubuntu only issue, but has since been encountered
during new Debian installations.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoDocs: replacing XUL booking module screenshots with browser client ones
Jillianne Presley [Tue, 21 Mar 2017 18:22:51 +0000 (11:22 -0700)]
Docs: replacing XUL booking module screenshots with browser client ones

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoLP#1673891: Fix untranslatable strings in metarecord sibling links
Kathy Lussier [Tue, 21 Mar 2017 01:25:25 +0000 (21:25 -0400)]
LP#1673891: Fix untranslatable strings in metarecord sibling links

We had a couple of untrasnlatable strings in the new sibling link section
of the record summary page. This commit makes the strings translatable and
also rewords one of the strings, as recommended by Eva Cerninakova, to make
it easier to translate in other languages.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1670512 Apply focus/select model udpates via timeout
Bill Erickson [Tue, 7 Mar 2017 17:25:32 +0000 (12:25 -0500)]
LP#1670512 Apply focus/select model udpates via timeout

Avoid manually invoking scope.$apply() in the midst of an angular
$digest loop, since this is forbidden by angular.  Wrap the apply()'s in
a $timeout, so they occur after the currently running digest.

Fixes the focusMe, blurMe, and selectMe directives.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638377: update release notes to mention --with-perlbase
Galen Charlton [Wed, 15 Mar 2017 20:51:22 +0000 (16:51 -0400)]
LP#1638377: update release notes to mention --with-perlbase

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1638377: Allow perl to be installed in non-standard locations
Mike Rylander [Wed, 17 Aug 2016 17:25:35 +0000 (13:25 -0400)]
LP#1638377: Allow perl to be installed in non-standard locations

Add --with-perlbase configure option to specify
an alternative location for installing the Perl modules. This
can be useful for setups that want to run the Perl modules
from a shared filesystem or environments that need to run
multiple versions of OpenSRF simultaneously.

Users of --with-perlbase are responsible for ensuring that
PERL5LIB is set appropriately.

To test
-------
[1] Use --with-perlbase during the configure step, e.g.,

    ./configure --with-perlbase /tmp/perl

[2] Run make; make check; sudo make install
[3] Verify that the Perl modules are installed under
    /tmp/perl.
[4] Make a change to a Perl source file, then
    go to src/perlmods, then run sudo ./Build install. Verify
    that it remembers the --with-perlbase directory
    and installs the updated module there.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoupdate a couple references of 2.12-beta to 2.12-rc
Galen Charlton [Wed, 15 Mar 2017 20:35:45 +0000 (16:35 -0400)]
update a couple references of 2.12-beta to 2.12-rc

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoTranslation updates - po files
Galen Charlton [Wed, 15 Mar 2017 20:31:38 +0000 (16:31 -0400)]
Translation updates - po files

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoTranslation updates - newpot
Galen Charlton [Wed, 15 Mar 2017 20:26:21 +0000 (16:26 -0400)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoupdate monolithic schema upgrade script for 2.12-rc
Galen Charlton [Wed, 15 Mar 2017 20:18:50 +0000 (16:18 -0400)]
update monolithic schema upgrade script for 2.12-rc

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1671936: add facet reingest to version-upgrade from 2.11.3
Galen Charlton [Wed, 15 Mar 2017 20:16:54 +0000 (16:16 -0400)]
LP#1671936: add facet reingest to version-upgrade from 2.11.3

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1671936: Tweak to release notes entry on reingest
Kathy Lussier [Tue, 14 Mar 2017 18:12:45 +0000 (14:12 -0400)]
LP#1671936: Tweak to release notes entry on reingest

Changes the Upgrade Notes in the release notes that a reingest of both browse
and facet indexes is required.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Conflicts:
docs/RELEASE_NOTES_2_12.adoc

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1671936: Provide reingest for 1006 upgrade script
Kathy Lussier [Fri, 10 Mar 2017 23:17:41 +0000 (18:17 -0500)]
LP#1671936: Provide reingest for 1006 upgrade script

We missed the reingest for upgrade script 1006. Adding it here.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: Fix typo, add missing contributing organization
Remington Steed [Wed, 15 Mar 2017 15:41:35 +0000 (11:41 -0400)]
Docs: Fix typo, add missing contributing organization

This commit fixes a small grammar mistake and adds a missing
organization to the Acknowledgements section.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: Slight rewording of release notes
Remington Steed [Wed, 15 Mar 2017 15:18:49 +0000 (11:18 -0400)]
Docs: Slight rewording of release notes

This commit slightly rewords the release notes entry about the new
translator make target.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: Grammar tweaks to the 2.12 release notes
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 15 Mar 2017 14:55:04 +0000 (10:55 -0400)]
Docs: Grammar tweaks to the 2.12 release notes

Many thanks to Andrea Neiman for catching these!

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: Updates to Czech organizations
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 15 Mar 2017 14:18:33 +0000 (10:18 -0400)]
Docs: Updates to Czech organizations

Making updates to Czech organizations listed in acknowledgements as recommended
by Eva Cerninakova.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: more 2.12 release notes updates
Galen Charlton [Tue, 14 Mar 2017 18:24:59 +0000 (14:24 -0400)]
Docs: more 2.12 release notes updates

* additional formatting
* mention the two new services in the top-level upgrade
  section.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: more typo and formatting improvements for 2.12 release notes
Galen Charlton [Tue, 14 Mar 2017 18:23:21 +0000 (14:23 -0400)]
Docs: more typo and formatting improvements for 2.12 release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: mark subfield labels in 2.12 release notes
Galen Charlton [Tue, 14 Mar 2017 18:03:49 +0000 (14:03 -0400)]
Docs: mark subfield labels in 2.12 release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: replace "OPAC" jargon in release notes
Galen Charlton [Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:52:15 +0000 (13:52 -0400)]
Docs: replace "OPAC" jargon in release notes

... in favor of "public catalog". Please note that
I don't feel strongly about this change, and won't mind
if it gets reverted. I do feel more strongly about the
word "OPAC" slipping into patron-targeted documentation.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: typo fix for 2.12 release notes
Galen Charlton [Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:51:14 +0000 (13:51 -0400)]
Docs: typo fix for 2.12 release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: Translator acknowledgements and PostgreSQL support
Kathy Lussier [Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:52:33 +0000 (13:52 -0400)]
Docs: Translator acknowledgements and PostgreSQL support

Updates the release notes with acknowledgements for translators that changed
trasnlations strings for offically-supported languages since the last release.
Also adds PostgreSQL as a recommendation as per discussion at March 2017 dev
meeting and follow-up e-mail to the dev list.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoDocs: Additions to 2.12 release notes
Kathy Lussier [Fri, 10 Mar 2017 20:38:10 +0000 (15:38 -0500)]
Docs: Additions to 2.12 release notes

Adds organizations that commissioned development, contributors who have
contributed since the beta release, new notes for ebook integration, and
some some missed features.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1673059: Update passwd storage test
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 15 Mar 2017 12:37:25 +0000 (08:37 -0400)]
LP#1673059: Update passwd storage test

The passwd storage PgTAP test is failing because the user ids shifted when new
sample records were added to the actor.usr table in the Concerto dataset. This
branch changes the id in the test to point to the correct user.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1671112 Sample users and addresses with Unicode characters
Dan Scott [Wed, 8 Mar 2017 14:13:43 +0000 (09:13 -0500)]
LP#1671112 Sample users and addresses with Unicode characters

Introducing to the line up of sample users, José Antonio Bautista
and Munenori Kawasaki (川﨑 宗則), hailing from 800 René-Lévesque Blvd W in
Montréal.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agowebstaff: Make Items Bookable and Book Item Now for Holdings View
Jason Etheridge [Fri, 10 Mar 2017 18:05:50 +0000 (13:05 -0500)]
webstaff: Make Items Bookable and Book Item Now for Holdings View

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1586567 Always return Fund Years sorted descending
Remington Steed [Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:55:41 +0000 (14:55 -0400)]
LP#1586567 Always return Fund Years sorted descending

Currently, fund year selectors in Acq interfaces (at least Acq Admin ->
Funds, and Acq -> Load MARC Order Records) show the fund years in
database order. This commit adds a descending sort to the perl function
that retrieves fund years for those interfaces. It also removes the
unsuccessful attempt at sorting that was present in the dojo code.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Dawn Dale <ddale@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>