Evergreen.git
15 min agoDocs: updates to 3.7.2 and 3.6.5 release notes master
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:26:46 +0000 (09:26 -0400)]
Docs: updates to 3.7.2 and 3.6.5 release notes

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 days agodocs: edit to 3.7.2 release notes
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 22 Oct 2021 19:51:17 +0000 (15:51 -0400)]
docs: edit to 3.7.2 release notes

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 days agodocs: release notes 3.6.5
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 22 Oct 2021 19:45:50 +0000 (15:45 -0400)]
docs: release notes 3.6.5

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
2 days agodocs: release notes 3.7.2
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 22 Oct 2021 19:43:11 +0000 (15:43 -0400)]
docs: release notes 3.7.2

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
9 days agoDocs: 3.8 Release Notes updates
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 15 Oct 2021 19:25:25 +0000 (15:25 -0400)]
Docs: 3.8 Release Notes updates

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
12 days agoTranslation updates - newpot
Galen Charlton [Tue, 12 Oct 2021 18:13:23 +0000 (14:13 -0400)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
12 days agoi18n: fix contruct in seed data that broken string extraction
Galen Charlton [Tue, 12 Oct 2021 18:12:27 +0000 (14:12 -0400)]
i18n: fix contruct in seed data that broken string extraction

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
12 days agoLP1903358 Staff catalog holds barcode realtime lookup
Bill Erickson [Tue, 27 Jul 2021 19:09:45 +0000 (15:09 -0400)]
LP1903358 Staff catalog holds barcode realtime lookup

Avoid requiring staff to send an Enter event (keyword / scanner) when
entering a patron barcode into the place holds form.  Instead, look the
barcode up after a sufficient amount of time has passed.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 weeks agoschema update script from 3.7.1 to 3.8-beta
Galen Charlton [Wed, 6 Oct 2021 16:39:38 +0000 (12:39 -0400)]
schema update script from 3.7.1 to 3.8-beta

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 weeks agoLP#1846354: add another missed function update
Galen Charlton [Wed, 6 Oct 2021 16:11:01 +0000 (12:11 -0400)]
LP#1846354: add another missed function update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 weeks agoLP#1846354: add missing function updates to schema update
Galen Charlton [Wed, 6 Oct 2021 15:48:59 +0000 (11:48 -0400)]
LP#1846354: add missing function updates to schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 weeks agoadd typo fix to release notes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 6 Oct 2021 15:11:23 +0000 (11:11 -0400)]
add typo fix to release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 weeks agoDocs: add acknowledgment to 3.8 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 5 Oct 2021 18:16:57 +0000 (11:16 -0700)]
Docs: add acknowledgment to 3.8 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 weeks ago3.8 release notes copy-editing and acknowledgment updates
Galen Charlton [Mon, 4 Oct 2021 21:04:19 +0000 (17:04 -0400)]
3.8 release notes copy-editing and acknowledgment updates

Including typo fixes by Lisa Carlucci.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 weeks agoLP#1826759: end DB update scripts with "COMMIT", not "END"
Galen Charlton [Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:28:14 +0000 (12:28 -0400)]
LP#1826759: end DB update scripts with "COMMIT", not "END"

The former is what tools like make_release are looking
for.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 weeks agowipe the release note slate clean
Galen Charlton [Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:06:10 +0000 (12:06 -0400)]
wipe the release note slate clean

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 weeks agocheck in first draft of release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:04:56 +0000 (12:04 -0400)]
check in first draft of release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 weeks agoLP#1922567: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Mon, 4 Oct 2021 14:52:35 +0000 (10:52 -0400)]
LP#1922567: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 weeks agoLp 1922567: Limit authority.full_rec.value indexes
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 6 Apr 2021 11:43:52 +0000 (07:43 -0400)]
Lp 1922567: Limit authority.full_rec.value indexes

Limit the authority_full_rec_value_index and
authority_full_rec_value_tpo_index indexes to the first 1024
characters of a field or subfield in order to avoid database errors
when inserting or updating authorities with long fields.

Include release note and regression test.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
3 weeks agoLp 1826759: Stamping Upgrade Script
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 27 Sep 2021 17:39:41 +0000 (13:39 -0400)]
Lp 1826759: Stamping Upgrade Script

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
3 weeks agoLp 1826759: Fix Database Upgrade Script
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 27 Sep 2021 17:32:41 +0000 (13:32 -0400)]
Lp 1826759: Fix Database Upgrade Script

Remove 2 extraneous updates, add a blank line between the remaining
updates, and add a placeholder the upgrade_deps_block_check().

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
3 weeks agoLp 1826759: Spelling correction: oustanding to outstanding
Shula Link [Thu, 18 Mar 2021 14:27:02 +0000 (10:27 -0400)]
Lp 1826759: Spelling correction: oustanding to outstanding

Correct the spelling of "oustanding" to "outstanding" in the
descriptions of 3 config.org_unit_setting_type entries:

  * ui.circ.items_out.longoverdue
  * ui.circ.items_out.lost
  * ui.circ.items_out.claimsreturned

Signed-off-by: Shula Link <slink@gchrl.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
3 weeks agoLp 1942920: Show Legacy/Not Dated for Legacy Circs
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 7 Sep 2021 18:37:54 +0000 (14:37 -0400)]
Lp 1942920: Show Legacy/Not Dated for Legacy Circs

When legacy circ counts are displayed in the AngularJS client, the
year shows up as -1.  This patch attempts to replace -1 with a
translatable string: "Legacy/Not Dated" as was used in the XUL staff
client.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
3 weeks agoLP#1928258: update pgTAP regression test
Galen Charlton [Mon, 27 Sep 2021 13:43:18 +0000 (09:43 -0400)]
LP#1928258: update pgTAP regression test

Now that update_bib_editor is split out into a separate
merge profile field, need to account for that in the regression
test for 1447746.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1864516: (follow-up) install current version of function
Galen Charlton [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:40:56 +0000 (15:40 -0400)]
LP#1864516: (follow-up) install current version of function

Fixes a regression that caused bib record saves to fail

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1919465: fix issue with DB rev stamping
Galen Charlton [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:38:19 +0000 (15:38 -0400)]
LP#1919465: fix issue with DB rev stamping

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1919465: stamp upgrade script
Chris Sharp [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:24:23 +0000 (15:24 -0400)]
LP1919465: stamp upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1919465 Pull list only shows holds with current_copy
Bill Erickson [Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:04:18 +0000 (11:04 -0400)]
LP1919465 Pull list only shows holds with current_copy

This avoids a scenario where copy-level holds would appear in the pull
list even if they are not pull-able, because they have "a copy" (i.e.
the requested copy), but no current copy (i.e. targeted copy).

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1919465 Avoid dupe Current Item's in pull list
Bill Erickson [Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:24:30 +0000 (10:24 -0400)]
LP1919465 Avoid dupe Current Item's in pull list

* Show a value for Current Item when a hold is targeted
* Show a value for a new column on Requested Item for copy-level holds.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1919465 Pull List Mark Discard/Weed Action
Bill Erickson [Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:04:10 +0000 (11:04 -0400)]
LP1919465 Pull List Mark Discard/Weed Action

Includes general purpose discard/weed dialog.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1919465 Relabel Item Location -> Shelving Location
Bill Erickson [Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:45:22 +0000 (10:45 -0400)]
LP1919465 Relabel Item Location -> Shelving Location

Rename various "Item Location ..." references to "Shelving Location ..."
in the Angular holds grids.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1919465 Pull list detail show record summary
Bill Erickson [Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:43:47 +0000 (10:43 -0400)]
LP1919465 Pull list detail show record summary

Display the bib record summary when displaying the hold detail view from
the holds pull list.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1919465 Pull list prefix/suffix sorting; columns
Bill Erickson [Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:27:30 +0000 (10:27 -0400)]
LP1919465 Pull list prefix/suffix sorting; columns

* Include call number prefix and suffix in hold pull list sorting.
* Apply sane default grid columns.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1919465 Fix default holds pull list sorting
Bill Erickson [Fri, 13 Aug 2021 16:02:01 +0000 (12:02 -0400)]
LP1919465 Fix default holds pull list sorting

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1919465 Holds pull list Angular / Wide Holds API Port
Bill Erickson [Fri, 12 Mar 2021 22:50:40 +0000 (17:50 -0500)]
LP1919465 Holds pull list Angular / Wide Holds API Port

Ports the holds pull list to Angular and takes advantage of the new Wide
Holds API.  Includes seed data for grid preferences and a new holds pull
list (server) print template.

The UI displays the total holds count and includes a org unit selector.
It pre-fetches all holds, partly to display the full count, but also
based on the assumption that a pull list will typically be used all or
none.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1944765: add headers to bullseye install script
Chris Sharp [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:14:02 +0000 (15:14 -0400)]
LP#1944765: add headers to bullseye install script

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1944765: enable the Apache module mod_headers
Galen Charlton [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 20:11:42 +0000 (16:11 -0400)]
LP#1944765: enable the Apache module mod_headers

This patch enables mod_headers for Debian Stretch and Buster
and Ubuntu Bionic and Focal during installation. Without
mod_headers, the Angular staff client application can have
its index page cached for 24 hours on a stock system, meaning
that browsers will not consistently fetch the updated app
after an upgrade.

This patch does not change the Fedora Makefile as mod_headers
is enabled by default on RHEL-like distributions.

UPGRADE NOTES
-------------
Existing Evergreen systems on Debian and Ubuntu should
do the following to ensure that mod_headers is active:

sudo a2enmod headers
sudo systemctl restart apache2

To test
-------
[1] Perform a fresh installation of Evergreen on Stretch, Buster,
    Bionic, or Focal.
[2] Verify that mod_headers is enabled.
[3] (Optional) Fetch the Angular staff client index page, e.g.,
    /eg2/staff, and verify that the response headers call for
    not caching it.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1834258 Replace Javascript with Placeholder Attribute
Shula Link [Tue, 13 Jul 2021 14:16:39 +0000 (10:16 -0400)]
LP1834258 Replace Javascript with Placeholder Attribute

onfocus/onblur javascript replaced with placeholder="[% seed %]" in
Open-ILS/src/templates/kpac/getit.tt2 and
Open-ILS/src/templates/kpac/parts/searchbox.tt2

Signed-off-by: Shula Link <slink@gchrl.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1881012 Typo in staff/circ/hold/app.js
Terran McCanna [Mon, 21 Jun 2021 16:36:27 +0000 (12:36 -0400)]
LP1881012 Typo in staff/circ/hold/app.js

Fixes 'legnth' typo.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1848575 Angular boolean filters should use Yes/No
Tiffany Little [Wed, 18 Aug 2021 12:42:25 +0000 (08:42 -0400)]
LP1848575 Angular boolean filters should use Yes/No

Changes the filter options for boolean values to Yes/No instead of True/False.

Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Gina Monti <gmonti@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1901597: Stamp upgrade scripts
Chris Sharp [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 18:50:52 +0000 (14:50 -0400)]
LP#1901597: Stamp upgrade scripts

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1901597: Allow multi-subfield match in vandelay.strip_field
Mike Rylander [Mon, 26 Oct 2020 19:26:09 +0000 (15:26 -0400)]
LP#1901597: Allow multi-subfield match in vandelay.strip_field

Now, when supplying a subfield match restriction for use with
vandelay.strip_field, you can separate multiple restrictions with '&&'
(no quotes).  For instance, to remove a Located URI 856 for for a
combination of a specific owner and a specific domain, you might say:

 856[u~oldservice.com && 9~MYLIB]

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1940146: Debian Bullseye Installation Support
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 20 Aug 2021 00:20:58 +0000 (20:20 -0400)]
LP1940146: Debian Bullseye Installation Support

Update documentation and prerequisite installation Makefiles to add
support for Debian Bullseye (11.0).

Use PKG_CHECK_MODULES instead of AC_CHECK_PROG to test for the
presence of yaz.  This is done because of the following Changelog
entry:

    yaz-config and its man page are no longer packaged.  Please switch
    to pkg-config (yaz, yaz-icu or yaz-server).  This also makes the
    package reproducible.  Closes: #955501

This change works on all currently supported Evergreen distros.  You
can test it by running autoreconf -f and then running the normal
configure command.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLp1940145: Remove Installation Support for Debian Jessie
Jason Stephenson [Thu, 19 Aug 2021 19:16:52 +0000 (15:16 -0400)]
Lp1940145: Remove Installation Support for Debian Jessie

Remove references to Debian Jessie (8.0) in the installation and
upgrade documentation as well as from the prerequisite installation
Makefiles.  Debian 8 has been out of long term support for over a year
at this point.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1850156: Remove Browsers From *-developer Targets
Jason Boyer [Mon, 16 Aug 2021 17:59:28 +0000 (13:59 -0400)]
LP1850156: Remove Browsers From *-developer Targets

Because the developer targets are currently necessary for a from-git
installation, both Firefox and Chrome are removed and the docs updated
to note that you should install one or both if you want to run the tests.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1938729 Cache "cascade" setting values
Bill Erickson [Mon, 2 Aug 2021 20:30:21 +0000 (16:30 -0400)]
LP1938729 Cache "cascade" setting values

Cache values retrieved from 'open-ils.actor.settings.retrieve' lookups
in IndexedDB, similar to to org unit setting lookups, to reduce the need
for so many API calls for settings retrieval.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1909144 BooPAC Login Form Tabbing
Terran McCanna [Mon, 20 Sep 2021 22:12:47 +0000 (18:12 -0400)]
LP1909144 BooPAC Login Form Tabbing

This change places the cursor in the user name field and adjusts the order
of the elements so that tabbing out of the user name field comes to the
password field next.

Note that this modifies both the login modal and the embedded login form.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Elaine Hardy <ehardy@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1928258: Correct Upgrade Script
Jason Boyer [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:25:09 +0000 (07:25 -0400)]
LP1928258: Correct Upgrade Script

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1924562 - pingest.pl help typo for --max-duration
Josh Stompro [Thu, 15 Apr 2021 13:37:05 +0000 (08:37 -0500)]
LP#1924562 - pingest.pl help typo for --max-duration

In the help command example the argument --duration is used but
--max-duration is the correct command.

Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1911023 Batch hold cancel refreshes before completion
Bill Erickson [Mon, 11 Jan 2021 15:59:54 +0000 (10:59 -0500)]
LP1911023 Batch hold cancel refreshes before completion

Ensure all hold cancelation promises complete before reporting the
results back to the caller.  Issue was result of thinko in the code
that failed to relay one of the promises in the chain, so it reported
promise completion prematurely.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLp 1899974: Export PERL5LIB in oils_ctl.sh
Jason Stephenson [Thu, 15 Oct 2020 13:24:28 +0000 (09:24 -0400)]
Lp 1899974: Export PERL5LIB in oils_ctl.sh

A change in Perl release 5.26.0 necessitates that the SIP_DIR variable
(default value "/opt/SIPServer") be exported to the environment in
oils_ctl.sh when attempting to start SIPServer.  This change affects
Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic Beaver) and Debian 10 (Buster) and any future
releases.

To verify the bug:

1. Install OpenSRF, Evergreen, and SIPServer on an affected O/S.
2. Start OpenSRF service.
3. Start SIPServer via oils_ctl.sh:
   oils_ctl.sh -a start_sip
4. Notice the "Starting OILS SIP Server" message is printed with no
   indication of failure.
5. Verify that the PID file exists: /openils/var/run/oils_sip.pid
6. Verify that no SIPServer processes are actually running:
   pgrep -af SIPServer
   The above should produce no output.

To test this patch:

1. Apply this patch and install oils_ctl.sh to /openils/bin/.
2. Assuming you have run the previous steps, delete the PID file:
   rm /openils/var/run/oils_sip.pid
3. Start SIPServer via oils_ctl.sh:
   oils_ctl.sh -a start_sip
4. Notice the "Starting OILS SIP Server" message is printed.
5. Verify that the PID file exists: /openils/var/run/oils_sip.pid
6. `pgrep -af SIPServer` should produce output.

It is safe to apply this patch on an unaffected O/S.  Explicitly
adding SIP_DIR to PERL5LIB will have no detrimental effect on any O/S
currently supported by Evergreen.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1928275: fix the Angular "Copy Queue To Bucket"
Galen Charlton [Wed, 25 Aug 2021 22:21:03 +0000 (18:21 -0400)]
LP#1928275: fix the Angular "Copy Queue To Bucket"

Similar to bug 1934184, a blank routerLink on an anchor no longer
causes an ngbModal to open via a click handler.

To test
-------
[1] Create a MARC import bib queue that has at least one imported
    record it.
[2] Click the "Copy Queue To Bucket" link from the queue inspection page
    and observe that nothing happens.
[3] Apply the patch and repeat step 2. This time, the add-to-bucket dialog
    should appear.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mary Llewellyn <mllewell@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1924621 Place Hold For shows pref name
Bill Erickson [Mon, 20 Sep 2021 15:55:00 +0000 (11:55 -0400)]
LP1924621 Place Hold For shows pref name

In the staff catalog banner which displays when a hold is being placed
for a pre-selected patron.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1924621 Staff catalog place hold screen preferred name
Garry Collum [Thu, 15 Apr 2021 23:39:56 +0000 (19:39 -0400)]
LP1924621 Staff catalog place hold screen preferred name

Displays the preferred first or last name on the place holds screen,
if a patron barcode is entered.

To test.
1. Set up a borrower with a preferred first name, and one with a
preferred last name, and one with both.
2. Use the catalog place hold screen to search for these borrowers
and notice that the preferred names, if available, are displayed.

* note newline added by Bill to break up wide column.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mary Llewellyn <mllewell@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Gina Monti <gmonti@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoRevert "Docs: added receipt contents references."
Chris Sharp [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:00:33 +0000 (13:00 -0400)]
Revert "Docs: added receipt contents references."

This reverts commit 649d81b06ecee12324d3a4c604ea20451c3fea85.

4 weeks agoLP#1672346: add release notes
Chris Sharp [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:56:08 +0000 (12:56 -0400)]
LP#1672346: add release notes

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1672346 - Copy Statistics View
Chris Sharp [Sun, 8 Oct 2017 02:44:49 +0000 (22:44 -0400)]
LP#1672346 - Copy Statistics View

Certain third-party products such as collection development
management providers require copy statistics that are not
readily available in a single report.  This view adds those,
which will also benefit library staff reports generally.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
4 weeks agoDocs: added receipt contents references.
lfloyd [Fri, 20 Dec 2019 20:35:33 +0000 (15:35 -0500)]
Docs: added receipt contents references.

Signed-off-by: Lynn Floyd <lfloyd1@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1864516: stamp DB upgrade script
Chris Sharp [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:02:56 +0000 (12:02 -0400)]
LP#1864516: stamp DB upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1864516: add release notes
Chris Sharp [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 15:54:22 +0000 (11:54 -0400)]
LP#1864516: add release notes

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1864516: case-insensitive browse entry display value comparison
Mike Rylander [Mon, 24 Feb 2020 17:01:49 +0000 (12:01 -0500)]
LP#1864516: case-insensitive browse entry display value comparison

Following up on bug 1350831, there remains one complaint relating to
"bad data makes browse suboptimal" that can't actually be handled today
by the existing Evergreen code or a pullrequested branch: case differences,
particularly in titles.

We should allow an Evergreen admin to decide on a field-by-field basis
whether case should be considered when determining the uniqueness of a
browse entry coming from a bibliographic record, effectively allowing case
folding. Note that authority fields, being by definition the authorized
value that should be used, do not support this case folding. However, if
authority records are processed first, then bibliographic fields can fold
/into/ those authority fields, achieving the desired result and, in fact,
using the best possible case-preserving display value.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Elaine Hardy <ehardy@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1759382: add release notes entry
Galen Charlton [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 15:05:32 +0000 (11:05 -0400)]
LP#1759382: add release notes entry

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1759382: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 15:00:35 +0000 (11:00 -0400)]
LP#1759382: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1759382 Setting: staff placed holds default to workstation
Dan Briem [Wed, 25 Aug 2021 14:24:12 +0000 (10:24 -0400)]
LP#1759382 Setting: staff placed holds default to workstation

New org unit setting to always default the pickup location to
the workstation when placing holds as staff, regardless of the
patron's preferred pickup location.

The setting applies to staff placed holds in the Angular and
traditional catalogs.

Priority for determining the default pickup location when
placing holds as staff:

1. workstation if circ.staff_placed_holds_default_to_ws_ou
2. user preferred location if opac.default_pickup_location
3. workstation if circ.staff_placed_holds_fallback_to_ws_ou
4. user home org unit

Signed-off-by: Dan Briem <dbriem@wlsmail.org>
Signed-off-by: Gina Monti <gmonti@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1925028: Make Hold/Copy Ratio Reports Consistent, Add a By Home Library Version
Jason Boyer [Mon, 19 Apr 2021 13:37:27 +0000 (09:37 -0400)]
LP1925028: Make Hold/Copy Ratio Reports Consistent, Add a By Home Library Version

Use ahcm for all hold/copy ratio reporting sources so the counts are more
consistent, ignore metarecord hold copies (by default) and the copies from
frozen or captured holds.

Also a Hold/Copy Ratio per Bib and Home Library source is added.

Sponsored-by: Westchester Library System
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1921057: fix release notes typo
Chris Sharp [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 14:59:59 +0000 (10:59 -0400)]
LP#1921057: fix release notes typo

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1921057: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 14:30:57 +0000 (10:30 -0400)]
LP#1921057: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1921057 - add release notes
Chris Sharp [Wed, 24 Mar 2021 13:34:49 +0000 (09:34 -0400)]
LP#1921057 - add release notes

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1921057 - Expand reporter.demographic to include detailed age breakdown
Chris Sharp [Tue, 23 Mar 2021 23:03:32 +0000 (19:03 -0400)]
LP#1921057 - Expand reporter.demographic to include detailed age breakdown

Add "age_division" column to reporter.demographic.  Expose the new
column to the reporter as "Detailed Age Division" resulting in the following
options:

Child 0-5 Years Old
Child 6-12 Years Old
Teen 13-17 Years Old
Adult 18-25 Years Old
Adult 50-59 Years Old
Adult 50-59 Years Old
Adult 60-69 Years Old
Adult 70+

If no DOB is present, say so.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1940962: add release notes entry
Galen Charlton [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 14:27:39 +0000 (10:27 -0400)]
LP#1940962: add release notes entry

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1940962: Improve stock carousel display
Jason Boyer [Tue, 24 Aug 2021 14:59:11 +0000 (10:59 -0400)]
LP1940962: Improve stock carousel display

Allow carousels to take up 80% of the home page width and raise
the default size to 5 titles so it doesn't look silly.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1207533: (follow-up) fix ng lint warnings
Galen Charlton [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 14:08:44 +0000 (10:08 -0400)]
LP#1207533: (follow-up) fix ng lint warnings

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1928258: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 13:56:24 +0000 (09:56 -0400)]
LP1928258: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1928258 Vandelay separate bib edit update option
Bill Erickson [Wed, 12 May 2021 20:31:20 +0000 (16:31 -0400)]
LP1928258 Vandelay separate bib edit update option

Adds a new field "Update Bib Edit Date" to Vandelay merge profiles which
allows users to update the edit date and editor information on a
merged/overlaid bib record without also having to modify the bib source.

For backwards compatibility, any existing merge profiles that have
"Update Bib Source" applied will also get "Update Bib Edit Date" applied.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Christine Morgan <cmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1941764 Import from queue propagate form inputs
Bill Erickson [Wed, 12 May 2021 15:46:01 +0000 (11:46 -0400)]
LP1941764 Import from queue propagate form inputs

When importing records from an existing Vandelay queue, ensure the
selected queue, its match set, its match bucket, and its holdings import
profile are propagated into the import form.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Christine Morgan <cmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1920253: Stamp Upgrade Script
Jason Boyer [Wed, 22 Sep 2021 17:21:13 +0000 (13:21 -0400)]
LP1920253: Stamp Upgrade Script

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1920253 Add missing carousel workstation setting types
Michele [Fri, 19 Mar 2021 22:21:26 +0000 (18:21 -0400)]
LP1920253 Add missing carousel workstation setting types

Adds ws setting types for the following pages:

Carousels Visible at Library Configuration (eg.grid.admin.local.container.carousel_org_unit)
Carousels Configuration (eg.grid.admin.container.carousel)
Carousel Types Configuration (eg.grid.admin.server.config.carousel_type)

Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1905028: Make live tests chill out
Jason Boyer [Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:16:50 +0000 (10:16 -0400)]
LP1905028: Make live tests chill out

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1207533: (follow-up) fix typo from merge conflict resolution
Galen Charlton [Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:03:01 +0000 (10:03 -0400)]
LP#1207533: (follow-up) fix typo from merge conflict resolution

Fixes database schema creation.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1207533: Stamp upgrade scripts, minor typo correction
Chris Sharp [Tue, 21 Sep 2021 20:22:43 +0000 (16:22 -0400)]
LP#1207533: Stamp upgrade scripts, minor typo correction

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1207533: item-oriented Triggered Event Log
Mike Rylander [Mon, 22 Mar 2021 20:00:55 +0000 (16:00 -0400)]
LP#1207533: item-oriented Triggered Event Log

Building on the previous commit from Jason Etheridge, this adds an
Angular reimplementation of the item-oriented TEL variant.  In addition,
it separates the grid settings persist key and creates the YAOUSen
needed to save those grid settings.

Because these interfaces make use of the flattener service to drive grid
construction and data retrieval, staff will have to have the appropriate
VIEW_USER permission to be able to see patron related data in the
item-oriented grid.

Funding for these interfaces comes from PaILS, for the patron-oriented
interface, and from ECDI, for the item-oriented one.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dawn Dale <ddale@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP1207533 patron triggered events log
Jason Etheridge [Wed, 29 Jul 2020 12:11:33 +0000 (08:11 -0400)]
LP1207533 patron triggered events log

* first cut at schema
* setting context_user, context_library, and context_bib on action_trigger.event
  when building the environment
* toward UI
  The original interface still exists and is used when spawned from Item Status,
  but for the patron interface, the Other -> Triggered Events / Notifications
  action will now spawn a new tab with the new interface.
* data retention
  Break the link between actor.usr and action_trigger.event when purging user data
  or aging circulations (as best as we can; some textual links may exist in
  action_trigger.event_output--i.e. overdue notices)
* release notes
* live tests

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dawn Dale <ddale@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1642000 - Add Prefix,Suffix and Part to bootsrap opac circ history
Josh Stompro [Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:34:11 +0000 (09:34 -0500)]
LP#1642000 - Add Prefix,Suffix and Part to bootsrap opac circ history

Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Elaine Hardy <ehardy@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1642000 - Add Call number prefix, suffix and part to opac circ history
Josh Stompro [Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:26:02 +0000 (09:26 -0500)]
LP#1642000 - Add Call number prefix, suffix and part to opac circ history

Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Elaine Hardy <ehardy@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1642000 - Bootstrap Opac - Add CN Prefix, Suffix and Parts to opac checked out...
Josh Stompro [Fri, 16 Jul 2021 23:53:23 +0000 (18:53 -0500)]
LP#1642000 - Bootstrap Opac - Add CN Prefix, Suffix and Parts to opac checked out item display

Add Call Number Prefix, Call Number Suffix and Part to the call number column of
checked out items display.  Also sort based on the label_sortkey value of those fields.

Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Elaine Hardy <ehardy@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1642000 - Add CN Prefix, Suffix and Parts to opac checked out item display
Josh Stompro [Fri, 16 Jul 2021 20:01:53 +0000 (15:01 -0500)]
LP#1642000 - Add CN Prefix, Suffix and Parts to opac checked out item display

Add Call Number Prefix, Call Number Suffix and Part to the call number column of
checked out items display.  Also sort based on the label_sortkey value of those fields.

Testing Notes:

Check out an asortment of copies to your patron account.  Pick a mix of items with
Call number prefix and suffix, and some with parts.

View the list of checked out items in the myopac interface.

Notices that no call number suffix or prefix are showing, and no parts info is showing.

Apply the patch and see that the extra info is showing.  Also try sorting on call number column.

Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Elaine Hardy <ehardy@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1844121: prevent staff login by expired barcode
Galen Charlton [Thu, 5 Aug 2021 21:55:18 +0000 (17:55 -0400)]
LP#1844121: prevent staff login by expired barcode

open-ils.auth.authenticate.init accepts an identifier as its
sole parameter, then determines whether it looks like a
username or barcode and retrieves the patron's password
salt as the seed accordingly.

open-ils.auth.authenticate.complete can accept the identifier
via the 'identifier', 'username', or 'barcode' keys, but the
key used does not need to match how .init found the patron.

As a consequence, the .init/.complete dance can retrieve the
patron by barcode but handle the barcode value as if it were
a username, thereby bypassing the check of whether the barcode
was inactive. In particular, the AngularJS staff client login
process does this, meaning that staff members can log in to the
staff client via the AngularJS form using an expired barcode.

This is not good. The OPAC explicitly blocks logging in using an
inactive barcode because it checks the identifier type and sets
the key passed to .complete accordingly. The Angular staff login
page also prevents logging in using an inactive barcode because
(a) it uses open-ils.auth.login, which doesn't have the same
problem and (b) it forces the identifier to be marked as a user
name regardless.

NOTE: this means that the Angular staff login form prevents staff
from logging in via barcode, which potentially is a regression as
compared to the AngularJS side (or, alternatively, is providing
additional necessary strictness).

This patch avoids the problem by having .complete inspect the
cached seed created by .init to determine how the user was ultimately
found.

Some alternative approaches that were rejected include:

[1] Having AngularJS just mirror Angular. Problem: if some staff
    users are used to using their barcode to log in, doing
    this would cause an immediate problem. I note that because
    the staff interface URL is commonly expressed as
    https://library.example/eg/staff, is currently far more common
    for the staff interface to be logged into via the AngularJS
    form rather than the Angular one.
[2] Having AngularJS use open-ils.auth.login, but make it and
    Angular use 'identifier' as the key rather than 'username'.
    Problem: while this would have the desired effect if you
    only use native authentication, if you're using open-ils.auth_proxy,
    it won't work - open-ils.auth_proxy.login doesn't recognize an
    'identifier' parameter. While that could be changed, it
    is more invasive.

To test
-------
[1] Set up a staff user that has a username, an active barcode,
    and an inactive barcode.
[2] Log in to the AngularJS staff interface (/eg/staff) using
    the username, the active barcode, and the inactive one.
[3] Note that you are permitted to log in with all three identifiers.
[4] Apply the patch and repeat step 2.
[5] This time, logging in using the inactive barcode should
    fail.
[6] Verify that other login types continue to work as expected:
    - Angular staff login form
    - OPAC
    - SIP2 terminal login
    - SIP2 user authentication
    - operator change (Angular and AngularJS)
    - Web-based self-check
[7] Extra credit: test logging in via open-ils.auth_proxy with
    it falling back to native authentication.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Shula Link <slink@gchrl.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 weeks agoLP1904754 Former precat still displays precat info
Terran McCanna [Fri, 18 Jun 2021 22:12:08 +0000 (18:12 -0400)]
LP1904754 Former precat still displays precat info

This fixes a display issue where the precat title and author
were still displaying once the record was no longer a precat,
which effectively duplicated the title and author.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
4 weeks agoLP1904593 Remove errant color[sic].log() call
Bill Erickson [Tue, 21 Sep 2021 15:07:41 +0000 (11:07 -0400)]
LP1904593 Remove errant color[sic].log() call

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP1903357 Angstcat Hold Activate Date Validation
Bill Erickson [Tue, 27 Jul 2021 18:04:03 +0000 (14:04 -0400)]
LP1903357 Angstcat Hold Activate Date Validation

Prevent setting activation dates in the past when placing holds in the
Angular Staff Catalog.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1737019: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:29:30 +0000 (10:29 -0400)]
LP#1737019: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1737019: add release notes entry
Galen Charlton [Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:27:33 +0000 (10:27 -0400)]
LP#1737019: add release notes entry

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1737019: (follow-up) more tweaks
Galen Charlton [Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:25:03 +0000 (10:25 -0400)]
LP#1737019: (follow-up) more tweaks

- When creating a new funding source, default the active flag
  in the modal to checked
- Disable actions to allocate from a funding source or
  apply credits to it if it is not active

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1737019: (follow-up) fix issue in schema update
Galen Charlton [Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:10:38 +0000 (10:10 -0400)]
LP#1737019: (follow-up) fix issue in schema update

Looks like 'SET DEFAULT ...' and 'SET NOT NULL' cannot be
combined in a single ALTER TABLE statement.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1737019 Add an active flag to funding sources
Tiffany Little [Wed, 18 Aug 2021 12:18:31 +0000 (08:18 -0400)]
LP#1737019 Add an active flag to funding sources

This adds an active flag to funding sources. It also adds limits the
available funding sources in the Create Allocation dropdown to only
active funding sources.

Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Lindsay Stratton <lstratton@wlsmail.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1929242: stamp DB update
Galen Charlton [Mon, 20 Sep 2021 21:24:29 +0000 (17:24 -0400)]
LP#1929242: stamp DB update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1929242: edit release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 20 Sep 2021 21:20:20 +0000 (17:20 -0400)]
LP#1929242: edit release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1929242: (follow-up) additional tweaks
Galen Charlton [Mon, 20 Sep 2021 21:17:00 +0000 (17:17 -0400)]
LP#1929242: (follow-up) additional tweaks

- remove console message upon deleting note
- flesh the creator and editor columns
- make notes grid filterable

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1929242: (follow-up) add grid config WS setting
Galen Charlton [Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:06:54 +0000 (16:06 -0400)]
LP#1929242: (follow-up) add grid config WS setting

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
4 weeks agoLP#1929242: add missing comma
Rogan Hamby [Wed, 11 Aug 2021 13:27:21 +0000 (13:27 +0000)]
LP#1929242: add missing comma

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>