Evergreen.git
15 months agoLP1896840 Publisher display includes 264 tag
Bill Erickson [Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:46:58 +0000 (11:46 -0400)]
LP1896840 Publisher display includes 264 tag

The stock Publisher display field now extracts data from 260 OR 264
tags, whichever has a value first.

Release notes included with upgrade instructions.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
15 months agoLP1859513: In-house use link to item summary
Garry Collum [Wed, 17 Feb 2021 19:56:38 +0000 (14:56 -0500)]
LP1859513: In-house use link to item summary

Adds a link from the item's barcode in the in-house checkin screen to the item summary screen.

To test:
Type an item barcode into the In-House Use screen. Click on the barcode that displays in the item list.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
15 months agoLP#1424815: adjust release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 21:37:19 +0000 (17:37 -0400)]
LP#1424815: adjust release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1424815: 'Read more' accordion in record view
Kyle Huckins [Thu, 17 Jan 2019 19:32:45 +0000 (19:32 +0000)]
LP#1424815: 'Read more' accordion in record view

- Introduce custom accordion.JS to handle expand/truncation of
node information.
- Expansion/Truncation of individual nodes based on configurable
length.
- Refactor content.tt2 to properly display multiple notes with both
Read More and Highlighting features.
- Create accordion() macro in summary.tt2 to handle accordion-izing
a string when also supplied with a length, display field string,
and an optional highlighting boolean.
- Implementation of config.tt2 variables to handle enabling and length
requirements for truncation.
- Apply Read More to record Title as well as item details and graphics
text on record and search results.
- Teach Accordion functionality to understand blocks of HTML
- Add release notes for Read More functionality.

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Fraser <rfrasur@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoRevert "LP#1424815: 'Read more' accordion in record view"
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:27:06 +0000 (12:27 -0400)]
Revert "LP#1424815: 'Read more' accordion in record view"

This reverts commit 9561b5736eadfa9325015676bc64e628d9f72be4.

Pushed by accident.

15 months agoRevert "Revert "LP#705693: add release notes entry""
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:24:30 +0000 (12:24 -0400)]
Revert "Revert "LP#705693: add release notes entry""

This reverts commit b3695a6fb79eca1c450bcc932734da71813f493e.

Pushed by accident.

15 months agoRevert "LP#705693: add release notes entry"
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:23:54 +0000 (12:23 -0400)]
Revert "LP#705693: add release notes entry"

This reverts commit dd61efc0e4b96627d5cc4ac96d472273e9da253f.

15 months agoLP#1424815: 'Read more' accordion in record view
Kyle Huckins [Thu, 17 Jan 2019 19:32:45 +0000 (19:32 +0000)]
LP#1424815: 'Read more' accordion in record view

- Introduce custom accordion.JS to handle expand/truncation of
node information.
- Expansion/Truncation of individual nodes based on configurable
length.
- Refactor content.tt2 to properly display multiple notes with both
Read More and Highlighting features.
- Create accordion() macro in summary.tt2 to handle accordion-izing
a string when also supplied with a length, display field string,
and an optional highlighting boolean.
- Implementation of config.tt2 variables to handle enabling and length
requirements for truncation.
- Apply Read More to record Title as well as item details and graphics
text on record and search results.
- Teach Accordion functionality to understand blocks of HTML
- Add release notes for Read More functionality.

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
 Changes to be committed:
modified:   Open-ILS/src/perlmods/lib/OpenILS/WWW/EGCatLoader/Util.pm
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/css/style.css.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/i18n_strings.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/config.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/js.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/misc_util.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/record/authors.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/record/contents.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/record/summary.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/result/table.tt2
new file:   Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/opac/accordion.js
new file:   docs/RELEASE_NOTES_NEXT/OPAC/read-more-feature.adoc

Signed-off-by: Ruth Fraser <rfrasur@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Michele <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#705693: add release notes entry
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:14:27 +0000 (12:14 -0400)]
LP#705693: add release notes entry

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#705693 Check Number in Bill History
Dan Briem [Tue, 8 Dec 2020 20:42:48 +0000 (15:42 -0500)]
LP#705693 Check Number in Bill History

Adds the check number field to the Bill History payment grids
(hidden by default).

To test:
1. Bill patron and apply a check payment with a check number
2. Go to Bills->History->Payments and note check number is not
   an option (drop-down on top-right of grid shows the list)
3. Right-click the payment line->Full Details->Details and note
   check number is not an option on the bottom payments grid
4. Apply patch (may need to clear cache especially on Firefox)
5. Repeat steps 2-3 and note check number is an available option

Signed-off-by: Dan Briem <dbriem@wlsmail.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1174498: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:01:37 +0000 (12:01 -0400)]
LP#1174498: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1174498: (follow-up) reformat release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:57:48 +0000 (11:57 -0400)]
LP#1174498: (follow-up) reformat release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1174498: Add Release Note
Jason Boyer [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 17:15:51 +0000 (13:15 -0400)]
LP1174498: Add Release Note

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Katie Greenleaf Martin <bcl@blaircountylibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Elizabeth Davis <edavis@albright.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1174498: IDL changes for Payments by Billing Type
blake [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 14:54:37 +0000 (10:54 -0400)]
LP1174498: IDL changes for Payments by Billing Type

Add the mmpbbt class to make use of the new view.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Katie Greenleaf Martin <bcl@blaircountylibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Elizabeth Davis <edavis@albright.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1174498: Add a Payments by Billing Type Reporting View
blake [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 14:46:15 +0000 (10:46 -0400)]
LP1174498: Add a Payments by Billing Type Reporting View

This is an updated version of the initial concept by Mike
Rylander with input from Jeff Godin. This view connects
payments to specific billings and allows reports to be
written to determine how accepted payments were distributed
by billing type.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Katie Greenleaf Martin <bcl@blaircountylibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Elizabeth Davis <edavis@albright.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1830960: update release notes to account for Bootstrap
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:51:22 +0000 (11:51 -0400)]
LP#1830960: update release notes to account for Bootstrap

Now that the Bootstrap skin is the default, this patch is
mostly of interest to current users of TPAC, including consortia
that may add new members before switching to the Bootstrap
skin.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agolp1830960 adding more customizing options to opac colors, found issue in old patch...
Rogan Hamby [Tue, 30 Jul 2019 18:42:30 +0000 (14:42 -0400)]
lp1830960 adding more customizing options to opac colors, found issue in old patch plus added docs

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoadding more colors and style.css changes to make them usable to ease customizations
Rogan Hamby [Wed, 29 May 2019 18:01:38 +0000 (14:01 -0400)]
adding more colors and style.css changes to make them usable to ease customizations

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agolP#1863252: (follow-up) fix Angular lint
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:00:23 +0000 (11:00 -0400)]
lP#1863252: (follow-up) fix Angular lint

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1893997: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 14:57:19 +0000 (10:57 -0400)]
LP#1893997: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1893997: mention new settings in the release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 14:54:18 +0000 (10:54 -0400)]
LP#1893997: mention new settings in the release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1893997: (follow-up) fix typos in release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 14:51:20 +0000 (10:51 -0400)]
LP#1893997: (follow-up) fix typos in release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1893997: fix a couple minor thinkos in the upgrade
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 14:37:10 +0000 (10:37 -0400)]
LP#1893997: fix a couple minor thinkos in the upgrade

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1893997: Did You Mean release notes
Mike Rylander [Fri, 12 Mar 2021 21:02:04 +0000 (16:02 -0500)]
LP#1893997: Did You Mean release notes

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1893997: Did you mean? Single word, single class
Mike Rylander [Thu, 24 Sep 2020 16:48:41 +0000 (12:48 -0400)]
LP#1893997: Did you mean? Single word, single class

This commit embodies the first stage of a larger search suggestion
project.  The bulk of the code is dedicated to providing an
implementation of the SymSpell[1] algorithm as the basis for very fast
word similarity testing for spelling suggestions as well as alternate
search suggestions.

The native in-memory algorithm specifies a hash table lookup using a
runtime-created dictionary.  As it is untenable to create and maintain a
separate in-memory data structure in the distributed environment that
OpenSRF provides, and adds significantly to the administrative complexity
of such a configuration, we instead maintain a dictionary in the
authoritative Postgres database used by Evergreen.  This dictionary is
based directly on indexed terms used for general search, and aims to
avoid zero-hit suggestions wherever possible while imposing as little
performance impact as can be managed.

In addition to the core SymSpell similarity metric, Damerau-Levenshtein
edit distance, we provide Soundex, Trigram, and QWERTY Keyboard
similarity measures.  The importance of these can be adjusted relative
to one another, or turned off individually.

Global term frequncey data is captured for each of the Evergreen search
classes and is used to help decide when to use specific terms, and which
terms to use as suggestions.

Suggestions are provide in the OPAC, including the staff-embedded OPAC
view, the KPAC, and the Angular catalog.

Later development will add the ability to perform mult-word and
phrase-oriented suggestions, to suggest searching requested terms in
other search classes, and provide local thesaurus values and exclusion
term lists.

[1] https://medium.com/@wolfgarbe/1000x-faster-spelling-correction-algorithm-2012-8701fcd87a5f

NOTE: This development adds two new Perl module dependencies, and will
therefore require a dependency update at upgrade time.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Gina Monti <gmonti@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1907979: Fix Search by Instructor setting lookup in OPAC
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 18 Dec 2020 16:57:04 +0000 (08:57 -0800)]
LP1907979: Fix Search by Instructor setting lookup in OPAC

Previously, the Search Courses screen in the OPAC relied on a locg
param in the URL to determine whether or not to display the "Search
by Instructor option", defaulting to location id 1 if no such param
exists.  However, we can also consult physical_loc and other settings
to get a more accurate idea of which library's setting we need here.

To test:
1) In the Library settings editor, set Course Materials Module Opt In
to true for BR1.
2) In the Library settings editor, set Search by Instructor to true
for BR1.
3) In eg.conf, add the line:
    SetEnv physical_loc 4
4) Restart httpd
5) Go to your OPAC.  Note that the OPAC is at the BR1 level, and that
course search and browse options are available.
6) Click Search courses.
7) Note that only two values are available in the qtype dropdown: Course
Name and Course Number.
8) Apply this patch.
9) Repeat steps 5-6.
10) Note that the screen now appropriately consults the value for the
"Search by Instructor" setting at the BR1 level, with an "Instructor"
value now available in the qtype dropdown.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1908616 Add email display to hold edit
Terran McCanna [Mon, 4 Jan 2021 20:09:15 +0000 (15:09 -0500)]
LP1908616 Add email display to hold edit

Note: This is built atop the patch for LP1902265

This display's the current email address (or note if there
is no address) on the Edit Hold page of My Account in the
Bootstrap OPAC.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoRevert the effects of both LP1687545 and LP1914116
Jason Boyer [Fri, 12 Mar 2021 19:02:19 +0000 (14:02 -0500)]
Revert the effects of both LP1687545 and LP1914116

Revert "LP1687545: Force TT CGI plugin to use ampersands in query strings"
and "LP1914116: Apply html filter to mkurl() output"
until a fix for LP1918470 is available.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@EquinoxInitiative.org>
15 months agoMinor mis-merge for geosort, missing comma in INSERT VALUES list addition.
Mike Rylander [Thu, 11 Mar 2021 23:13:19 +0000 (18:13 -0500)]
Minor mis-merge for geosort, missing comma in INSERT VALUES list addition.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
15 months agoLP1863252 Stamping DB Upgrade: Geosort
Bill Erickson [Thu, 11 Mar 2021 20:59:31 +0000 (15:59 -0500)]
LP1863252 Stamping DB Upgrade: Geosort

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
15 months agoLP1863252 Geosort - add dropped END tag
Terran McCanna [Fri, 19 Feb 2021 21:35:45 +0000 (16:35 -0500)]
LP1863252 Geosort - add dropped END tag

This adds back an END tag in the boostrap copy_table.tt2
that got lost.

Note that in order to fully test this in bootstrap, I had to
add the fix included here as well:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1916085

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
15 months agolp1863252 fix Get Coordinates button in org admin
Jason Etheridge [Fri, 19 Feb 2021 05:29:13 +0000 (00:29 -0500)]
lp1863252 fix Get Coordinates button in org admin

The underlying method can now handle org objects or org id's, and the UI
will also alert the user with any non-catastrophic error such as the location
not being found.

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
15 months agolp1863252 make Geo::Coder::Free optional
Jason Etheridge [Tue, 9 Feb 2021 16:38:22 +0000 (11:38 -0500)]
lp1863252 make Geo::Coder::Free optional

Restore Geo::Coder::Google to the CPAN module list and remove the Googlev3 package.

Geo::Coder::Google requires an API key, and Geo::Coder::Googlev3 purports not to
but is currently giving a REQUEST_DENIED to requests and is a known issue.

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
15 months agoLP#1863252 - Use APT for Perl dependencies where possible.
Chris Sharp [Fri, 5 Feb 2021 19:01:06 +0000 (14:01 -0500)]
LP#1863252 - Use APT for Perl dependencies where possible.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
15 months agolp1863252 fix unrelated issue that was breaking display of the copy_table
Galen Charlton [Wed, 16 Dec 2020 16:10:20 +0000 (11:10 -0500)]
lp1863252 fix unrelated issue that was breaking display of the copy_table

Without this, lack of a 'loc' CGI parameter breaks the page. This
was introduced in the course materials work and just appears to be wrong,
but should be double-checked.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
15 months agolp1863252 toward geosort
Galen Charlton [Tue, 15 Dec 2020 23:07:00 +0000 (18:07 -0500)]
lp1863252 toward geosort

* fix swap of lat/lon that broke Math::Trig-based distance calculations
  TODO: might want to drop that entirely in favor of delegating to a DB
  call that uses earthdistance
* first pass at implementing display of distance in the OPAC
* include "Distance" label on mobile view of copy table
* display warning if address input is not translated to coordinates
* add distance column to TPAC copy table
* add default item sort button to both TPAC and Bootstrap
* changes to open-ils.geo registration
  - don't register with the public router
  - add to param redaction list
* add temporary caching of address => coordinates results
  By default, coordinates are cached in memcached for 5 minutes. The
  cache key is derived from a SHA-2 hash of the input address.
* implement query parameter log redaction as a PerLogHandler
* Don't need perl-script for a PerlLogHandler

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
15 months agolp1863252 toward geosort
Mike Rylander [Thu, 10 Dec 2020 21:41:24 +0000 (16:41 -0500)]
lp1863252 toward geosort

* Add earthdistance-based org ranking
* Accept user input and get best-guess coordinates from that

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
15 months agolp1863252 toward geosort
Jason Etheridge [Thu, 3 Dec 2020 15:08:44 +0000 (10:08 -0500)]
lp1863252 toward geosort

From the release notes:

Sort Holdings by Geographical Proximity
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This functionality integrates 3rd party geographic lookup services to allow patrons
to enter an address on the record details page in the OPAC and sort the holdings
for that record based on proximity of their circulating libraries to the entered
address. To support this, latitude and longitude coordinates may be associated with
each org unit. Care is given to not log or leak patron provided addresses or the
context in which they are used.

squashed commits:

* actor.org_address
* config.geolocation_service
* config.global_flag
* opac.holdings_sort_by_geographic_proximity OUS
* opac.geographic_proximity_in_miles OUS
* opac.geographic_location_service_for_address
* permission.perm_list
* Geo.pm, opensrf*.xml, ils_events.xml
* Org Unit Configuration
* OPAC Record Details
* release notes
* remove base_url
* provide an open-ils.actor wrapper for open-ils.geo.retrieve_coordinates
* some error trapping
  This will throw the GEOCODING_LOCATION_NOT_FOUND event for a wider range of problems.
  With the Google service, you can test by providing a bad API key or sending the
  copyright symbol as an address to lookup.
* distribute permissions to stock perm groups
* prerequisite cpan modules
* live_t/ tests

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1815815: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Thu, 11 Mar 2021 18:45:55 +0000 (13:45 -0500)]
LP#1815815: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1815815: add release notes
Galen Charlton [Thu, 11 Mar 2021 18:44:50 +0000 (13:44 -0500)]
LP#1815815: add release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1815815: Do not use depth when filtering copies for a library group
Mike Rylander [Wed, 10 Mar 2021 23:57:19 +0000 (18:57 -0500)]
LP#1815815: Do not use depth when filtering copies for a library group

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1815815: Library Groups - limit copy table
Mike Rylander [Wed, 3 Mar 2021 21:23:25 +0000 (16:23 -0500)]
LP#1815815: Library Groups - limit copy table

This commit causes the record detail copy table to be restricted to
lasso orgs of the user-selected lasso.  The copy and hold summary
information is still making use of the last context org selected, but
it's unclear how to adjust those because they are (currently) strictly
hierarchical via the org tree.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoProvide two library groups for testing with Concerto
Mike Rylander [Tue, 9 Feb 2021 21:11:03 +0000 (16:11 -0500)]
Provide two library groups for testing with Concerto

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoAdd BooPAC support for Library Groups (lassos)
Mike Rylander [Fri, 13 Nov 2020 20:30:41 +0000 (15:30 -0500)]
Add BooPAC support for Library Groups (lassos)

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1815815: Simplify basic search UI
Mike Rylander [Thu, 6 Aug 2020 20:43:25 +0000 (16:43 -0400)]
LP#1815815: Simplify basic search UI

This commit adds logic to the org selector (and backing context building
logic) to allow the library dropdown to render Library Groups in a way
mechanically similar to location groups.  This is used in the basic
search interface to simplify the Library Group feature.

The advanced search interface still uses separate Library and Where
dropdowns, as this allows advance search to retain the depth selection
capability, and more directly shows the (real) relationship between a
library and the location groups, library groups, and depths that are
relevant to it.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1815815: Library Groups
Mike Rylander [Mon, 28 Jan 2019 21:02:43 +0000 (16:02 -0500)]
LP#1815815: Library Groups

This branch implements Library Groups (what used to be called "lassos") for
Evergreen.

Evergreen has, internally, a concept called "lassos" that allows an
administrator to define a group of org units to search that has no relation
to the hierarchical org tree. For instance, one might create a group of law
or science libraries within a university consortium, or group all school
libraries together.

In addition to the previous always-visible type of Library Group (lasso), one
can now make them context-aware so that that only show up if the current
search location is included as one of the org units in the Library Group.
This is implemented without regard to the org unit hierarchy, and so requires
that the relevant ancestor and descendent org units be included in the group
along with those that actually hold copies, but allows for complete
flexibility in context-aware Library Group configuration.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1918511: make the Bootstrap skin the default for the public catalog
Galen Charlton [Wed, 10 Mar 2021 22:48:08 +0000 (17:48 -0500)]
LP#1918511: make the Bootstrap skin the default for the public catalog

To test
-------
[1] Perform a fresh installation of Evergreen, or at least
    put in the updated eg_vhost.conf.
[2] Verify that the public catalog is using the Bootstrap skin.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
15 months agoLP1908444 Support browse search record result sorting
Bill Erickson [Wed, 16 Dec 2020 21:16:47 +0000 (13:16 -0800)]
LP1908444 Support browse search record result sorting

Allow users to sort the set of bib records which link to a browse
heading via the existing sort options.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1907977: Display course name and number in course material editor
Jane Sandberg [Sat, 23 Jan 2021 00:33:15 +0000 (16:33 -0800)]
LP1907977: Display course name and number in course material editor

To test:

1) Go to Administration > Local > Course List
2) Make sure you have a variety of courses added.
3) Double click on a course that already has materials
attached to it.
4) Go to the materials tab.
5) Select a material and choose Edit
6) Note that the Course combobox shows both the course
number (HST243) and course name (History of Indonesia).
7) Note that you can blank out that field and type to
complete to get other courses in the same format.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Beth Willis <willis@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1891550: stamp schema update and add release notes entry
Galen Charlton [Wed, 10 Mar 2021 22:14:47 +0000 (17:14 -0500)]
LP#1891550: stamp schema update and add release notes entry

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1891550 Ang print context support; no-print contexts
Bill Erickson [Mon, 17 Aug 2020 19:13:58 +0000 (15:13 -0400)]
LP1891550 Ang print context support; no-print contexts

Adds support to the Angular server template admin page for forcing a
print context for a given template.

Adds support to the Angular print service for looking up the context of
a print template when specified by name.

Adds support to And and AngJS print settings interfaces for a "No-Print"
context, which bypasses printing when used.

Adds a new workstation setting for the Booking Capture server print
template context.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1852321: (follow-up) modernize loadChildren invocation
Galen Charlton [Wed, 10 Mar 2021 22:01:27 +0000 (17:01 -0500)]
LP#1852321: (follow-up) modernize loadChildren invocation

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1917826: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Wed, 10 Mar 2021 21:26:56 +0000 (16:26 -0500)]
LP#1917826: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1917826: add release notes entry
Galen Charlton [Wed, 10 Mar 2021 21:25:23 +0000 (16:25 -0500)]
LP#1917826: add release notes entry

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1917826: tweaks to data update
Galen Charlton [Wed, 10 Mar 2021 21:21:24 +0000 (16:21 -0500)]
LP#1917826: tweaks to data update

- restrict the attribute reingest just to records whose item_type
  is 'g'
- don't break the transaction if a composite attribute definition
  whose coded_value is 1738 already exists

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1917826: Add All Videos option to the Search Format dropdown
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 5 Mar 2021 03:28:05 +0000 (19:28 -0800)]
LP1917826: Add All Videos option to the Search Format dropdown

To test:
1) Make sure that you have not added an "All Videos" option or a
config.coded_value_map with ID=1738 to the system you are testing
on.
2) Run the upgrade script, including the reingest.
3) Open the OPAC.
4) Perform a basic search using Format="All Videos".
5) Make sure that all the videos you expect show up, and no non-videos
   appear in the results.
6) Try building the database from scratch, using the seed data from this
   branch
7) Repeat steps 3-5.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1899405 - Add Part column to item table in Angular Catalog
Michele Morgan [Thu, 25 Feb 2021 21:51:01 +0000 (16:51 -0500)]
LP1899405 - Add Part column to item table in Angular Catalog

Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1885179: add release notes stub
Galen Charlton [Wed, 10 Mar 2021 20:33:38 +0000 (15:33 -0500)]
LP#1885179: add release notes stub

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1885179 Staff catalog add results to basket
Bill Erickson [Thu, 25 Jun 2020 19:40:08 +0000 (15:40 -0400)]
LP1885179 Staff catalog add results to basket

Adds a new staff catalog option to add all search results to the basket.
prior to this, results could only be added one page at a time to the
basket.

Note there is currently a 1k limit on the number of items added from a
search result set.  This could be modified.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Risher <mrisher@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1861319: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Wed, 10 Mar 2021 20:26:01 +0000 (15:26 -0500)]
LP#1861319: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLp 1861319: Add Release Notes and Perl Live Tests
Jason Stephenson [Sat, 30 Jan 2021 00:36:19 +0000 (19:36 -0500)]
Lp 1861319: Add Release Notes and Perl Live Tests

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLp 1861319: Repair expire setting logic
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 25 Jan 2021 19:23:41 +0000 (14:23 -0500)]
Lp 1861319: Repair expire setting logic

Move the checks in Circulate.pm from mk_env to do_renew after the
circ_lib has been set for opac, auto, and desk renewals.

Only check for expired patrons in mk_env if we're not doing a renewal,
i.e. it's a regular checkout.

OPINION: That checks for patron validity in mk_env should be moved to
their own subroutine and called from do_checkout and do_renew.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agolp1861319 Auto-Renew/OPAC Renewal Compatibility
Kyle Huckins [Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:54:04 +0000 (21:54 +0000)]
lp1861319 Auto-Renew/OPAC Renewal Compatibility

- Check global flag to determine which OU to check setting for.

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agolp1861319 Expired Patron Item Renewal
Kyle Huckins [Thu, 19 Mar 2020 23:04:29 +0000 (23:04 +0000)]
lp1861319 Expired Patron Item Renewal

- SQL Upgrade for the new Org Unit Setting
- Perl Constant for new Org Unit Setting
- Include YAOUS to allow/disallow renewal of items
to expired patrons

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agonew branch using new id names
Rogan Hamby [Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:51:17 +0000 (10:51 -0500)]
new branch using new id names

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
15 months agoLP1865898 Missing pieces mult-scan work flow improvements
Bill Erickson [Wed, 23 Sep 2020 15:45:42 +0000 (11:45 -0400)]
LP1865898 Missing pieces mult-scan work flow improvements

After an item is marked as missing pieces, select/focus the barcode
input so another item can easily be marked as missing pieces without
having to manually clear the form / reload the page.

Tweaks the "Cancel" button to use the text "Reset Form" once the current
item has been processed, since it can no longer be canceled, but the
form can be forceably cleared if desired.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Risher <mrisher@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1865898 Release Notes (Scan Missing Pieces)
Bill Erickson [Tue, 3 Mar 2020 15:56:40 +0000 (10:56 -0500)]
LP1865898 Release Notes (Scan Missing Pieces)

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Risher <mrisher@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1865898 Scan Item as Missing Pieces Angular Port
Bill Erickson [Mon, 2 Mar 2020 19:17:55 +0000 (14:17 -0500)]
LP1865898 Scan Item as Missing Pieces Angular Port

Port the 'Scan Item As Missing Pieces' staff client interface to
Angular.  Interface displays additional data (title/author/callnum)
during the staff confirmation step.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Risher <mrisher@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1852321: add release notes entry
Galen Charlton [Mon, 8 Mar 2021 19:51:43 +0000 (14:51 -0500)]
LP#1852321: add release notes entry

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agolp1852321 Angular Shelving Location Groups UI Port
Mike Risher [Mon, 2 Dec 2019 20:38:15 +0000 (20:38 +0000)]
lp1852321 Angular Shelving Location Groups UI Port

Port Shelving Location Groups interface from DOJO to Angular. Features
ported include  creating and editing Location Groups, dragging and dropping
Location Groups to change their saved order, adding and removing
Group Entgries, and sorting Shelving Locations in the same order as the old
interface.

Signed-off-by: Mike Risher <mrisher@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1838995: (follow-up) add Hold Groups to Angular staff nav
Galen Charlton [Mon, 8 Mar 2021 16:01:33 +0000 (11:01 -0500)]
LP#1838995: (follow-up) add Hold Groups to Angular staff nav

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1838995: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Mon, 8 Mar 2021 15:54:02 +0000 (10:54 -0500)]
LP#1838995: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1838995: (follow-up) adjust ID for new permission
Galen Charlton [Mon, 8 Mar 2021 15:51:49 +0000 (10:51 -0500)]
LP#1838995: (follow-up) adjust ID for new permission

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1838995: Hold group buckets
Mike Rylander [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 18:49:52 +0000 (14:49 -0400)]
LP#1838995: Hold group buckets

This feature allows staff to add multiple users to a named hold group
bucket and place title-level holds for a record for that entire set of users.
Users can be added to such a hold group bucket from either the patron
search result interface, via the Add to Bucket dropdown, or through a dedicated
Hold Groups interface available from the Circulation menu.  Adding new
patrons to a hold group bucket will require staff have the PLACE_HOLD
permission.

Holds can be placed for the users in a hold group bucket either directly from
the normal staff-place hold interface in the embedded OPAC, or by supplying the
record ID within the hold group bucket interface.  In the latter case, the
list of users for which a hold was attempted but failed to be placed can be
downloaded by staff in order to address any placement issues.  Placing a
hold group bucket hold will requires staff have the MANAGE_HOLD_GROUPS
permission, which is new with this development.

In the event of a mistaken hold group hold, staff with the
MANAGE_HOLD_GROUPS permission will have the ability to cancel all unfulfilled
holds created as part of a hold group hold event.

A link to the title's hold interface is available from the list of hold group
hold events in the dedicated hold group hold interface.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dawn Dale <ddale@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chauncey Montgomery <chauncey@yourcl.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1913219: (follow-up) clean up ng lint warning
Galen Charlton [Mon, 8 Mar 2021 15:45:46 +0000 (10:45 -0500)]
LP#1913219: (follow-up) clean up ng lint warning

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1908763: (follow-up) clean up ng lint warnings
Galen Charlton [Mon, 8 Mar 2021 15:44:11 +0000 (10:44 -0500)]
LP#1908763: (follow-up) clean up ng lint warnings

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agolp 1848579 filtering interval columns
Mike Risher [Wed, 19 Feb 2020 23:49:01 +0000 (23:49 +0000)]
lp 1848579 filtering interval columns

This is a shot term change intended to prevent the "I don't know how
to filter" default message from showing up when the datatype 'interval'
is filtered.

Signed-off-by: Mike Risher <mrisher@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1915219: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Thu, 4 Mar 2021 16:09:11 +0000 (11:09 -0500)]
LP#1915219: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1915219: remove nonexistent setting group from user setting for overdue notices
Jeff Davis [Fri, 12 Feb 2021 23:01:22 +0000 (15:01 -0800)]
LP#1915219: remove nonexistent setting group from user setting for overdue notices

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1915219: opt-in setting for overdue and predue emails
Jeff Davis [Wed, 10 Feb 2021 00:31:52 +0000 (16:31 -0800)]
LP#1915219: opt-in setting for overdue and predue emails

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1895679: Simplify and genericize the refund policy
Jason Boyer [Tue, 9 Feb 2021 18:06:32 +0000 (13:06 -0500)]
LP1895679: Simplify and genericize the refund policy

Don't refrence the "email above" since that's not always
the case and simplify the languge slightly, though most
users will still likely want to customize it.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP1895679: Add Stripe v3 support to Bootstrap OPAC
Jason Boyer [Tue, 8 Dec 2020 20:52:13 +0000 (15:52 -0500)]
LP1895679: Add Stripe v3 support to Bootstrap OPAC

Update the Bootstrap OPAC to use Stripe v3, added to the TPAC
in LP 1774892.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#169625: add a release notes entry
Galen Charlton [Thu, 4 Mar 2021 15:29:52 +0000 (10:29 -0500)]
LP#169625: add a release notes entry

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#169625: Support script for working with OverDrive API
Jeff Davis [Thu, 8 Jun 2017 18:09:04 +0000 (11:09 -0700)]
LP#169625: Support script for working with OverDrive API

Adds a script, overdrive-api-checker.pl, for testing the
OverDrive API from the command line.

USAGE:
    Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/overdrive-api-checker.pl --get-token --key <client-key> --secret <client-secret>
    Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/overdrive-api-checker.pl --account <account_id> --token <basic_token> [ --endpoint https://api.overdrive.com/v1/libraries/1234 [ --content <content> ] ]
    Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/overdrive-api-checker.pl --account <account_id> --token <basic_token> --oauth-only
    Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/overdrive-api-checker.pl --account <account_id> --token <basic_token> --patron-auth [ --endpoint https://oauth-patron.overdrive.com/patrontoken ] --barcode <barcode> [ --password <password> ] --websiteid <websiteid> --authorizationname <authorizationname>

OPTIONS:
    --get-token
        Generate OverDrive API basic token.
    --key
        Client key supplied by OverDrive.  Required with --get-token.
    --secret
        Client secret supplied by OverDrive.  Required with --get-token.
    --token
        Your OverDrive API basic token (clientKey:clientSecret, Base64-encoded).
        Required unless using --get-token.
    --account
        Your OverDrive API account ID (e.g. 1234).  Not required for generating
        a basic token; required for everything else.
    --oauth-endpoint
        OverDrive API endpoint for OAuth token requests.
        Default: https://oauth.overdrive.com/token.
    --endpoint
        OverDrive API endpoint that you wish to test.
        Default: https://api.overdrive.com/v1/libraries/<account>
    --content
        JSON content of main API request.  Required only if you have specified
        an endpoint that expects JSON message content.
    --oauth-only
        Only request an OAuth token; do not attempt further API requests.
    --patron-auth
        Submit a patron authentication request.
    --barcode
        Patron barcode.  Required with --patron-auth.
    --password
        Patron password.  Required with --patron-auth if your library requires
        password for patron authentication.
    --websiteid
        Website ID supplied by OverDrive.  Required with --patron-auth.
    --authorizationname
        ILS name supplied by OverDrive.  Required with --patron-auth.
    --verbose
        Print full HTTP requests and responses.
    --help
        Print this help message.

EXAMPLES:

    To generate your basic token, given a client key and client secret supplied
    by OverDrive:

    Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/overdrive-api-checker.pl --get-token --key <client-key> --secret <client-secret>

    To send a basic API request (this is useful for validating your client
    credentials and determining whether the OverDrive API is currently
    available):

    Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/overdrive-api-checker.pl --account <account_id> --token <basic_token>

    To send a request to a specific API endpoint:

    Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/overdrive-api-checker.pl --account <account_id> --token <basic_token>
    --endpoint <endpoint> --content <content>

    To test OverDrive API authentication for a specific patron:

    Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/overdrive-api-checker.pl --account <account_id> --token <basic_token>
    --patron-auth --barcode <barcode> --password <password>
    --websiteid <websiteid> --authorizationname <authorizationname>

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Martha Driscoll <driscoll@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoupdate the note to include the institution
Galen Charlton [Wed, 3 Mar 2021 20:30:44 +0000 (15:30 -0500)]
update the note to include the institution

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoadd an acknowledgment destined for the 3.7 release notes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 3 Mar 2021 20:29:16 +0000 (15:29 -0500)]
add an acknowledgment destined for the 3.7 release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
15 months agoLP#1076582: Remove Custom Dojo Build Profile and Add Release Note
Jason Stephenson [Wed, 3 Mar 2021 14:56:17 +0000 (09:56 -0500)]
LP#1076582: Remove Custom Dojo Build Profile and Add Release Note

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
15 months agoLP#1076582: remove reference to openils_dojo.js from Bootstrap OPAC
Jeff Davis [Tue, 2 Mar 2021 17:36:23 +0000 (09:36 -0800)]
LP#1076582: remove reference to openils_dojo.js from Bootstrap OPAC

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
15 months agoLP#1617556 - Remove openils_dojo.js references
Chris Sharp [Sat, 27 Aug 2016 12:02:11 +0000 (08:02 -0400)]
LP#1617556 - Remove openils_dojo.js references

Somewhere along the way, openils_dojo.js was removed,
but references remained.  This removes them, hopefully
helping to speed up page loads.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
15 months agoLp 1703658: Stamp DB Upgrade
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 2 Mar 2021 14:22:55 +0000 (09:22 -0500)]
Lp 1703658: Stamp DB Upgrade

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
15 months agoLp 1703658: Repair DB Upgrade
Jason Stephenson [Thu, 25 Feb 2021 20:00:02 +0000 (15:00 -0500)]
Lp 1703658: Repair DB Upgrade

Remove an errant semicolon in the db upgrade script.

Add release notes.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
15 months agoLP1703658: Convert GIST Indexes to GIN
Jason Boyer [Thu, 25 Feb 2021 15:06:38 +0000 (10:06 -0500)]
LP1703658: Convert GIST Indexes to GIN

Rather than suggest that sites experiencing search speed issues
do this conversion on demand just knock it out from the start.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
15 months agoLp 1901899: Remove Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus
Jason Stephenson [Wed, 28 Oct 2020 17:11:10 +0000 (13:11 -0400)]
Lp 1901899: Remove Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Remove prerequisites, installation, and upgrade references for Ubuntu
16.04 Xenial Xerus.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
15 months agoLp 1875544: Add Installation Support for Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 27 Oct 2020 17:18:13 +0000 (13:18 -0400)]
Lp 1875544: Add Installation Support for Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

README and prerequisite updates.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
15 months agoLp 1700818: brief release notes for Czech records
Jane Sandberg [Sat, 27 Feb 2021 17:05:03 +0000 (09:05 -0800)]
Lp 1700818: brief release notes for Czech records

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
15 months agoLP1912380 Bottom Pagination for Catalog Search
Garry Collum [Wed, 3 Feb 2021 21:11:09 +0000 (16:11 -0500)]
LP1912380 Bottom Pagination for Catalog Search

Adds pagination to the bottom of a catalog search in the staff catalog.

To Test:
Search for a general topic in the staff catalog.  Pagination is at the top
of the search results but not the bottom.

Apply the patch.  Pagination now appears at the top and bottom of the search results.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
15 months agoLp 1700818: Add Czech Records
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 27 Oct 2020 15:37:07 +0000 (11:37 -0400)]
Lp 1700818: Add Czech Records

Add Czech bibliographic records to sample data.  The records were
provided courstesy of SPOK.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoLP1843969 Composite Attribute Entry Defs
Mike Risher [Thu, 22 Oct 2020 20:19:51 +0000 (20:19 +0000)]
LP1843969 Composite Attribute Entry Defs

Create a port of the Coded Value Maps UI from Angular JS to
Angular. Allow creation and edits of the Composite Attribute
Entry Definitions.

Signed-off-by: Mike Risher <mrisher@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <boyer.jason@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoLP#1871211: Shibboleth release notes
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 26 Feb 2021 19:11:35 +0000 (11:11 -0800)]
LP#1871211: Shibboleth release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoLP#1871211: Stamp shibboleth upgrade script
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 26 Feb 2021 17:55:20 +0000 (09:55 -0800)]
LP#1871211: Stamp shibboleth upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>