Evergreen.git
2 months agofix typo in 3.8.1 release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 23 May 2022 15:52:31 +0000 (11:52 -0400)]
fix typo in 3.8.1 release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 months agoForward Port 3.8.1 Upgrade Script
Jason Boyer [Sat, 21 May 2022 00:21:08 +0000 (20:21 -0400)]
Forward Port 3.8.1 Upgrade Script

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
2 months agoForward Port 3.7.3 Upgrade Script
Jason Boyer [Fri, 20 May 2022 21:36:31 +0000 (17:36 -0400)]
Forward Port 3.7.3 Upgrade Script

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
2 months agoUpdate 3.8 Point Release Notes
Jason Boyer [Fri, 20 May 2022 19:55:02 +0000 (15:55 -0400)]
Update 3.8 Point Release Notes

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
2 months agoUpdate 3.7 Point Release Notes
Jason Boyer [Fri, 20 May 2022 19:54:51 +0000 (15:54 -0400)]
Update 3.7 Point Release Notes

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
2 months agoDocs: 3.8.1 Release Notes
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 20 May 2022 18:55:36 +0000 (14:55 -0400)]
Docs: 3.8.1 Release Notes

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 months agoDocs: 3.7.3 Release Notes
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 20 May 2022 18:46:55 +0000 (14:46 -0400)]
Docs: 3.7.3 Release Notes

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 months agoLP#1857910: (follow-up) fix styling of mandatory class and field comboboxes
Galen Charlton [Fri, 20 May 2022 15:07:14 +0000 (11:07 -0400)]
LP#1857910: (follow-up) fix styling of mandatory class and field comboboxes

This patch uses the 'mandatory' synonym of 'required' in the custom comboboxes
for the IDL class and field.

There remains an issue: the fact that those fields are mandatory does
not propagate to the overall form validation.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 months agoLP#1857910: (follow-up) enhance IDL for field doc
Galen Charlton [Fri, 20 May 2022 14:27:04 +0000 (10:27 -0400)]
LP#1857910: (follow-up) enhance IDL for field doc

This patch adds human-readable labels to the IDL for
field doc. It also marks required fields in the IDL, removing
the need for the Angular code to explicitly specify
the set of required fields.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 months agoLP#1857910: (follow-up) stamp DB update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 20 May 2022 14:15:45 +0000 (10:15 -0400)]
LP#1857910: (follow-up) stamp DB update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 months agoLP#1857910: (follow-up) clean up lint
Galen Charlton [Fri, 20 May 2022 14:12:48 +0000 (10:12 -0400)]
LP#1857910: (follow-up) clean up lint

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 months agoLP1857910 release note blurb for field doc port
Jason Etheridge [Thu, 7 Apr 2022 16:15:18 +0000 (12:15 -0400)]
LP1857910 release note blurb for field doc port

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
2 months agoLP1857910 add org family selector to field doc UI
Jason Etheridge [Thu, 7 Apr 2022 16:06:17 +0000 (12:06 -0400)]
LP1857910 add org family selector to field doc UI

If we want this to default to workstation org or something, we can do that, though I was having trouble
getting that to work.  Right now it'll include all orgs in its default unselected state.  I'm also not
sure about i18n-labelText and whether that works with eg-org-family-select.

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
2 months agoLP1857910 make field doc grid sortable/pageable
Jason Etheridge [Wed, 6 Apr 2022 21:04:16 +0000 (17:04 -0400)]
LP1857910 make field doc grid sortable/pageable

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
2 months agoLP1857910 ws setting type for field doc grid
Jason Etheridge [Wed, 6 Apr 2022 19:15:58 +0000 (15:15 -0400)]
LP1857910 ws setting type for field doc grid

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
2 months agoLP1857910 Field doc UI Angular 10 updates
Bill Erickson [Mon, 17 Aug 2020 21:29:50 +0000 (17:29 -0400)]
LP1857910 Field doc UI Angular 10 updates

Modify the lazy loader to use the new Ang10 style loading syntax.

Avoid using template variables as output variables for other components,
since template variables (those declared with let-foo="bar" in
<ng-template/>) are read-only, possibly as of Ang 10, so the page was
not loading at first.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
2 months agolp1857910 Field Documentation Port
Kyle Huckins [Wed, 8 Jan 2020 18:04:11 +0000 (18:04 +0000)]
lp1857910 Field Documentation Port

- Port grid UI allowing the creation and editing of Field
Documentation from DOJO to Angular

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
 Changes to be committed:
modified:   Open-ILS/src/eg2/src/app/staff/admin/local/admin-local-splash.component.html
new file:   Open-ILS/src/eg2/src/app/staff/admin/local/field-documentation/field-documentation.component.html
new file:   Open-ILS/src/eg2/src/app/staff/admin/local/field-documentation/field-documentation.component.ts
new file:   Open-ILS/src/eg2/src/app/staff/admin/local/field-documentation/field-documentation.module.ts
new file:   Open-ILS/src/eg2/src/app/staff/admin/local/field-documentation/routing.module.ts
modified:   Open-ILS/src/eg2/src/app/staff/admin/local/routing.module.ts

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
2 months agoLP#1946531: (follow-up) show progress bar when adding users to bucket
Galen Charlton [Thu, 19 May 2022 21:25:52 +0000 (17:25 -0400)]
LP#1946531: (follow-up) show progress bar when adding users to bucket

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
2 months agoLP#1946531: use batch method to add users to bucket via User Buckets UI
Jeff Davis [Wed, 11 May 2022 22:55:21 +0000 (15:55 -0700)]
LP#1946531: use batch method to add users to bucket via User Buckets UI

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
2 months agolp1950507 Providers Admin Screenreader form fix
Kyle Huckins [Wed, 15 Dec 2021 17:43:42 +0000 (17:43 +0000)]
lp1950507 Providers Admin Screenreader form fix

- Move Search and Reset Form buttons to bottom of form when expanded.

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
2 months agoLP#1968082: (follow-up) show progress bar when adding/removing items from bucket
Galen Charlton [Thu, 19 May 2022 18:12:20 +0000 (14:12 -0400)]
LP#1968082: (follow-up) show progress bar when adding/removing items from bucket

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 months agoLP#1968082: (follow-up) tidy up whitespace
Galen Charlton [Thu, 19 May 2022 17:52:14 +0000 (13:52 -0400)]
LP#1968082: (follow-up) tidy up whitespace

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 months agoLP#1968082: Use the batch API call to add and remove items from item buckets.
Jessica Woolford [Thu, 7 Apr 2022 19:15:55 +0000 (15:15 -0400)]
LP#1968082: Use the batch API call to add and remove items from item buckets.

In particular, when adding/removing items while on the item
bucket interface itself.

Signed-off-by: Jessica Woolford <jwoolford@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 months agofix a syntax warning in the 3.9 release notes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 18 May 2022 18:36:47 +0000 (14:36 -0400)]
fix a syntax warning in the 3.9 release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
2 months agoDocs: further updates to 3.9 release notes
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Wed, 18 May 2022 17:16:47 +0000 (13:16 -0400)]
Docs: further updates to 3.9 release notes

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 months agoDocs: OAI-PMH data provider support
Mike Rylander [Tue, 17 May 2022 20:29:02 +0000 (16:29 -0400)]
Docs: OAI-PMH data provider support

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 months agoDocs: adding rel_3_9 menu item
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Tue, 17 May 2022 20:10:21 +0000 (16:10 -0400)]
Docs: adding rel_3_9 menu item

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 months agoDocs: Simple Reports docs
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Tue, 17 May 2022 20:03:22 +0000 (16:03 -0400)]
Docs: Simple Reports docs

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 months agoDocs: updates to 3.9 release notes
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Tue, 17 May 2022 19:10:33 +0000 (15:10 -0400)]
Docs: updates to 3.9 release notes

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 months agoLP1930740 EDI order writer attribute check repair
Bill Erickson [Thu, 3 Jun 2021 15:09:25 +0000 (11:09 -0400)]
LP1930740 EDI order writer attribute check repair

Repairs mistaken references to $self->{compiled}->{edi_attr}...  The
hash key we need is {edi_attrs}.

This issue prevented these attribute types from getting applied:

LINEITEM_IDENT_VENDOR_NUMBER
COPY_SPEC_CODES
INCLUDE_EMPTY_LI_NOTE

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jessica Woolford <jwoolford@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
3 months agoclear miscellaneous.adoc for next release
Galen Charlton [Thu, 5 May 2022 19:00:48 +0000 (15:00 -0400)]
clear miscellaneous.adoc for next release

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
3 months agoLP#1965579: stop gap for negative bills in OPAC
Jason Etheridge [Wed, 20 Apr 2022 18:27:14 +0000 (14:27 -0400)]
LP#1965579: stop gap for negative bills in OPAC

(and zero bills).

If a patron has zero-dollar or negative bills present, the OPAC will
disallow payment and point the patron to their library to resolve.

Cribbed from Terran's rel_3_8_0_temp_fix_for_stripe_negative_bill_bug @ evergreen/pines.git

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
3 months agoForward port 3.9 upgrade script
Mike Rylander [Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:10:00 +0000 (19:10 -0400)]
Forward port 3.9 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 months agoBase 3.9 release notes
Mike Rylander [Wed, 27 Apr 2022 21:18:03 +0000 (17:18 -0400)]
Base 3.9 release notes

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 months agoTranslation updates - po files
Mike Rylander [Wed, 27 Apr 2022 21:23:03 +0000 (17:23 -0400)]
Translation updates - po files

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 months agoTranslation updates - newpot
Mike Rylander [Wed, 27 Apr 2022 21:13:55 +0000 (17:13 -0400)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 months agoCorrect jacket uploader upgrade script
Mike Rylander [Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:10:27 +0000 (19:10 -0400)]
Correct jacket uploader upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 months agoLP#1970486: fix SuperCat crash on serial units with stat cats
Galen Charlton [Tue, 26 Apr 2022 21:33:18 +0000 (17:33 -0400)]
LP#1970486: fix SuperCat crash on serial units with stat cats

This patch fixes a bug where retrieving a title via SuperCat (in
particular, with holdings XML) can crash of the title has a serial
unit (i.e., barcoded serial item) attached that also has a statistical
category.

To test
-------
[1] Create a title with a barcoded serial item.
[2] Attempt to fetch the title via SuperCat:

https://EGSERVER/opac/extras/supercat/retrieve/marcxml-full/record/BIBID

[3] Note that an internal server error is returned.
[4] Apply the patch and repeat step 2. This time, an XML
    document should be returned that includes the serial item
    and its stat cat.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 months agoLP1907863 Bootstrap Opac: My Lists formatting
Garry Collum [Thu, 15 Apr 2021 19:50:55 +0000 (15:50 -0400)]
LP1907863 Bootstrap Opac: My Lists formatting

This patch moves the buttons for each list row underneath the title and descriptions fields.
It makes the create list form collapsible using a button.
If there are lists, the create form is collapsed.
The create form is expanded on load, if the user selects move bucket to new list, or add rec to new list from a menu or button from another page.
The "Move contents of basket to this list?" in the creation form now defaults to 'yes' if an option to move a basket to a new list is chosen from a menu.
It adds localization functions to the button texts and removes a dangling </div> in anon-list.tt2
It moves the create form from a <table> design and uses Bootstrap elements instead.

To Test.

1. After applying the patch view the list page and notice that the form is expanded.
2. Create a list.  The form is now collapse.
3. Perform a search and add some of the titles to a basket.
4. From one of the result rows drop-down the Add to My List menu and select 'Add to New List'.
   The form is expanded and the "Move contents of basket to this list" should be 'yes'.
5. From the basket screen or from the lists screen click on the 'Add to New List' button.  The results should be the same as step 4.
6. After creating a few lists, notice that the buttons for each list are now displayed under the list title and description and
   each row is distinguished by a bottom border.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
3 months agoTest Followup: Fix Jacket Dir in autogen.sh
Jason Boyer [Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:50:17 +0000 (07:50 -0400)]
Test Followup: Fix Jacket Dir in autogen.sh

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
3 months agoLP#1965317 Barcode Completion on Traditional Cat Staff Holds
Dan Briem [Thu, 17 Mar 2022 20:38:10 +0000 (16:38 -0400)]
LP#1965317 Barcode Completion on Traditional Cat Staff Holds

This allows the completed barcode to populate in the barcode
input when the hold group interface isn't rendered.

Signed-off-by: Dan Briem <dbriem@wlsmail.org>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
3 months agoLP1956626 Copy editor loads all needed copy locations
Bill Erickson [Tue, 19 Apr 2022 17:27:17 +0000 (13:27 -0400)]
LP1956626 Copy editor loads all needed copy locations

The item-location-select component now allows the caller to pass in a
set of context org unit IDs (in lieu of just a single id) for loading
copy locations across different areas of the org unit tree (without
having to load *all* copy locations).

Changes applied to the Angular copy location editor to pass the needed
context org units to the item location select component.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
3 months agoLP#1950468: make Replace Barcode from Item Status detect duplicate barcodes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 10 Nov 2021 15:06:36 +0000 (10:06 -0500)]
LP#1950468: make Replace Barcode from Item Status detect duplicate barcodes

This patch makes the Replace Barcode action when invoked from
Item Status properly detect and warn if the replacement barcode
is a duplicate of one already found in the system. This is a complement
to the fix for bug 1890498.

To test
-------

[1] Enter an item barcode into Item Status.
[2] Try 'Replace Barcode' from detail view and set the
    replacement barcode to one that is already active in
    Evergreen. Note that the dialog closes without
    updating the barcode or warning about the duplicate and
    that a error is logged in the browser console.
[3] Repeat step 2, but this time from list view. Note
    the problem remains the same.
[4] Apply the patch and repeat steps 2 and 3. Note that
    now the dialog will remain open and will display an
    error message complaining about the duplicate barcode.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Erica Rohlfs <erica.rohlfs@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
3 months agoLP1969232 Use fonts-only material icon fonts package
Bill Erickson [Fri, 15 Apr 2022 16:19:36 +0000 (16:19 +0000)]
LP1969232 Use fonts-only material icon fonts package

This replaces the larger package which caused 'npm install' to take a
very long time to complete.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1967770: Followup fix for cover image directories
Mike Rylander [Fri, 8 Apr 2022 15:10:35 +0000 (11:10 -0400)]
LP#1967770: Followup fix for cover image directories

In the initial fix we checked for the top level cover image location and
error out if it's not there, but this is unnecessary since it will be
created if it doesn't yet exist.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 months agoStamp upgrade script for MADS update
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 7 Apr 2022 22:40:47 +0000 (15:40 -0700)]
Stamp upgrade script for MADS update

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
4 months agoLP1800871: small correction to upgrade script
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 5 Jan 2021 21:27:05 +0000 (13:27 -0800)]
LP1800871: small correction to upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 months agoLP#1800871 - MARC21slim2MADS 2.15 update
Josh Stompro [Thu, 28 Feb 2019 14:39:54 +0000 (08:39 -0600)]
LP#1800871 - MARC21slim2MADS 2.15 update

This update fixes an error when trying to process a 755 tag in
and authority record that has a source set.

See the discussion on the listserv at:
https://georgialibraries.markmail.org/thread/rmwcxkwjzv2qczmu

To test, try to import the sample authority record provided
by Linda Jansova (https://markmail.org/thread/2ay3j4wg7fecymhz)
in evergreen, and see the log files for the import errors.

It is also possible to test from the command line.

In /openils/var/xsl, copy the example autority marc xml file to
that directory, name it americ.xml, then run the command
xsltproc ./MARC21slim2MADS.xsl ./americ.xml

This will error out.

After patch has been applied, try importing the sample authority
record and see that it imports successfully.

Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
4 months agoLP#1942240 Insufficient color contrast in boostrap forms
Garry Collum [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 18:31:24 +0000 (14:31 -0400)]
LP#1942240 Insufficient color contrast in boostrap forms

Overrides the bootstrap form-control border color. Also changes the
border_standard color in colors.tt2 which is used for the border
around some form elements.

After this patch is applied the color ratio is 3.54:1

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
4 months agoLP#1966802: add Matomo support to Bootstrap OPAC
Jeff Davis [Mon, 28 Mar 2022 18:30:26 +0000 (11:30 -0700)]
LP#1966802: add Matomo support to Bootstrap OPAC

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
4 months agoLP1958163 Bootstrap Opac: the 'Request a Card' link.
Garry Collum [Mon, 17 Jan 2022 18:05:37 +0000 (13:05 -0500)]
LP1958163 Bootstrap Opac: the 'Request a Card' link.

This fixes the 'Request a Card' link which displays in the bootstrap opac
 regardless of the 'Allow Patron Self-Registration' library setting in both
the login page and the login modal.

To Test:
1. Click on My Account in the Bootstrap Opac to open the login modal.
   Notice the Request a Card link.  Click Login without adding a barcode
   or pin# to see the login page with its link.
2. Set the Allow Patron Self_Registration library setting to false for the
   Consortium.
3. Repeat 1, and notice that the link still displays.
4. Apply the patch.
5. Now the link should not be visible in both forms.
6. Set the library setting to true, to verify that the link does display.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
4 months agoLP1915816 follow-up: one more .gitignore addition
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 7 Apr 2022 18:51:01 +0000 (11:51 -0700)]
LP1915816 follow-up: one more .gitignore addition

Suggestion from Shula Link.  Thanks, Shula!

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
Co-authored-by: Shula Link <slink@gchrl.org>
4 months agoLP1915816 follow-up: update package-lock.json
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 7 Apr 2022 18:50:06 +0000 (11:50 -0700)]
LP1915816 follow-up: update package-lock.json

4 months agoLP1915816: Bonus commit - Remove Old .gitignore Entries
Jason Boyer [Tue, 16 Feb 2021 13:25:29 +0000 (08:25 -0500)]
LP1915816: Bonus commit - Remove Old .gitignore Entries

There are a few things that were being ignored that could no longer
really exist anyway, so we may as well clear some out.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
4 months agoLP1915816: Add test output to .gitignore and track package-lock.json
Jason Boyer [Tue, 16 Feb 2021 12:43:43 +0000 (07:43 -0500)]
LP1915816: Add test output to .gitignore and track package-lock.json

Just what it says on the tin.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
4 months agoLP1944205 Advanced Authority Documentation
blake [Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:32:26 +0000 (12:32 -0500)]
LP1944205 Advanced Authority Documentation

Added a new document authorities_advanced.adoc

Integrated to the nav

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Lynn Floyd <alynn2671@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
4 months agoLP#1778783 - Circulate.pm fix log_me correct barcode var
Josh Stompro [Thu, 28 Feb 2019 15:43:49 +0000 (09:43 -0600)]
LP#1778783 - Circulate.pm fix log_me correct barcode var

The log_me sub wasn't using the correct variable for showing the entered
barcode.  It should be $self->copy_barcode instead of $self->barcode.

Testing Notes:

Before fix:
1. Watch the logs with something like
  tail -f osrfsys.log | fgrep 'circulator: do_permit()'
2. Perform a checkout of a non-existant barcode.
3. Notice that the entered barcode is missing after 'copy='

After fix:
1. Restart the circ openils service
  osrf_control -l --service open-ils.circ --restart
2. Watch the logs.
3. Perform a checkout of a non-existant barcode.
4. Notice that the barcode is now shown after 'copy='

Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP1958265 Holds grid barcode print/csv fix
Bill Erickson [Wed, 16 Mar 2022 20:26:18 +0000 (16:26 -0400)]
LP1958265 Holds grid barcode print/csv fix

Tweak the barcode print/csv logic to populate the current_item and
requested_item values using the same logic as the grid.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
4 months agoLP1958265 Angular Holds Grids Not Printing Barcode
Terran McCanna [Mon, 31 Jan 2022 19:29:16 +0000 (14:29 -0500)]
LP1958265 Angular Holds Grids Not Printing Barcode

This adds the ability to print (or download CSV) the Current Item
and Requested Item barcodes from the Holds Pull List and from the
Holds tab of the bib record.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
4 months agoLP1959904: Fix Angular Profile Select Component
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:44:55 +0000 (09:44 -0500)]
LP1959904: Fix Angular Profile Select Component

The Angular profile select component has a bug when permission group
tree display entries are used.  It will loop forever if the grp and
parent have the same value in permission.grp_tree_display_entry
because it is comparing permission group tree entries to permission
group tree display entries in the groups filter of the grpLabel
function.

This patch adds a ternary operator to compare display entries to
display entries and group tree entries to group tree entries in a
manner identical to how the parent value is determined a few lines
above.

See the bug description for more information:

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1959904

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP1950826 Return error result on contact invalidation
Bill Erickson [Wed, 16 Mar 2022 18:22:13 +0000 (14:22 -0400)]
LP1950826 Return error result on contact invalidation

If penalty creation fails, return the error/event response to the caller
instead of the editor's last event.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Christine Burns <christine.burns@bc.libraries.coop>
4 months agoLP1950826 fix invalidate email action
Jason Etheridge [Mon, 15 Nov 2021 22:30:17 +0000 (17:30 -0500)]
LP1950826 fix invalidate email action

and other invalidate contact actions

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
4 months agolp1913340 - List All Courses in OPAC
Kyle Huckins [Sun, 13 Mar 2022 00:27:16 +0000 (00:27 +0000)]
lp1913340 - List All Courses in OPAC

- Removed handling preventing an empty query from providing results
- Strip * from query to ensure expected behavior

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Christine Burns <christine.burns@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <js7389@princeton.edu>
4 months agoLP#1954923: Fix current date issue in Boostrap OPAC Circ History CSV export
Chris Sharp [Wed, 15 Dec 2021 13:49:28 +0000 (08:49 -0500)]
LP#1954923: Fix current date issue in Boostrap OPAC Circ History CSV export

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
4 months agoLP1920039-Bootstrap Opac: More Details button doesn't change on use.
Garry Collum [Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:02:34 +0000 (15:02 -0500)]
LP1920039-Bootstrap Opac: More Details button doesn't change on use.

The 'More Details' button in a bib record in the Bootstrap Opac should change
to say 'Less Details' when pressed.  This patch fixes that behavior.

To Test.
1. Go to a bib record in the boostrap opac.
2. Press "More Details"
3. Notice the button still displays "More Details"
4. Apply the patch and repeat.
5. The button should now toggle between "More Details" and "Less Details"

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
4 months agoLP#1967770: Fix test for cover image upload
Galen Charlton [Tue, 5 Apr 2022 14:44:25 +0000 (10:44 -0400)]
LP#1967770: Fix test for cover image upload

The cover image upload test assumes that it will be run from exactly one
location, but that's not necessarily true.  This commit uses FindBin to
provide the right filesystem context for the test to find the files it
needs.

[Code by Galen, commit message by Mike]

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1967770: Make sure cover image dirs exist
Mike Rylander [Tue, 5 Apr 2022 14:38:55 +0000 (10:38 -0400)]
LP#1967770: Make sure cover image dirs exist

This commit teaches autogen.sh, which should be run after each upgrade,
how to check for and create the required locations for cover image
upload.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP1930747: Add MARC_NAMESPACE to Const.pm
Jason Boyer [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 19:49:16 +0000 (15:49 -0400)]
LP1930747: Add MARC_NAMESPACE to Const.pm

Now that we have 3 separate $MARC_NAMESPACE definitions it's time
to just move it into Const.pm and call it done.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
4 months agoUpdate billing.adoc
gmontimantis [Wed, 30 Mar 2022 19:10:26 +0000 (15:10 -0400)]
Update billing.adoc

updating link

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoUpdating billing.adoc
gmontimantis [Wed, 23 Mar 2022 18:21:30 +0000 (14:21 -0400)]
Updating billing.adoc

for the 2022 DIG project

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1919500 - Tweak to Checkout Staff display
Michele Morgan [Tue, 29 Mar 2022 17:04:55 +0000 (13:04 -0400)]
LP#1919500 - Tweak to Checkout Staff display

Displays Checkout Staff's usrname instead of id and adds a link to the
record.

Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
4 months agoLP#1919500 - Add Checkout Workstation and Checkout Staff to Item Status -> Circ Histo...
Josh Stompro [Wed, 17 Mar 2021 19:24:34 +0000 (14:24 -0500)]
LP#1919500 - Add Checkout Workstation and Checkout Staff to Item Status -> Circ History List

Add two more data fields to the Circ History List in Item Status, so that
it is possible to see them after an item is renewed.

Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
4 months agoLP1865062 Add Credit Card Approval Code to Payment Receipt
Terran McCanna [Wed, 22 Sep 2021 18:34:59 +0000 (14:34 -0400)]
LP1865062 Add Credit Card Approval Code to Payment Receipt

Makes approval code available to Bill Payment print template (when relevant).

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Llewellyn Marshall <lbmarshallv.ncdcr@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
4 months agoLP#1965432: follow-up also update package-lock.json
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 24 Mar 2022 02:09:28 +0000 (19:09 -0700)]
LP#1965432: follow-up also update package-lock.json

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1965432: Upgrade karma to latest version.
Chris Sharp [Thu, 17 Mar 2022 18:37:22 +0000 (14:37 -0400)]
LP#1965432: Upgrade karma to latest version.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP 1964963: Improve Customization of BOOPAC topnav logo
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 15 Mar 2022 13:39:54 +0000 (09:39 -0400)]
LP 1964963: Improve Customization of BOOPAC topnav logo

Move the anchor for the topnav logo from topnav_links.tts to
topnav_logo.tt2.  This minor change means that those who wish to move
or remove the topnav logo will have fewer files to change and those
changes will be less likely to conflict with future changes to BOOPAC.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
4 months agoFix ng lint errors
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:53:32 +0000 (05:53 -0700)]
Fix ng lint errors

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoStamping upgrade script for localized notifications
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:43:25 +0000 (05:43 -0700)]
Stamping upgrade script for localized notifications

4 months agoThis feature supplies the ability to create alternate templates for Action Triggers
Rogan Hamby [Wed, 23 Feb 2022 18:55:01 +0000 (13:55 -0500)]
This feature supplies the ability to create alternate templates for Action Triggers
that will generate locale specific out for Action Triggers.  If you send notices in
multiple languages, we recommend putting some words to that effect in your notice
templates.  The template, message and message title can all be localized.  To use the
feature the following new UI elements have been added:

- When you double-click on an Event Definition under Notifications / Action Triggers
  to edit it there will be a tab option for Edit Alternate Template if the reactor is
  ProcessTemplate, SendEmail or SendSMS.
- In the Patron Registration and Patron Editor screens staff members may now select a
  locale for a patron and edit it in the Patron Preferred Language field.
- Patrons may set their own locale in the My Account interface off the OPAC by going to
  Preferences -> Personal Information and setting the Preferred Language field.

The templates used on the Edit Definition tab are the defaults that are used if there are
no alternate templates available that match the preferred language.  If alternate templates
are available the system will use a locale that is an exact match and then if failing that
use one where the language code matches and then fall back to the default one.

For example, if a patron has a locale of fr-CA and there are templates for both fr-CA and
fr-FR it will use the fr-CA.  If the fr-CA template was deleted it would fall back on using
the fr-FR for the patron since it at least shares the same base language.

Valid locales are the codes defined in the i18n_locale table in the config schema.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoStamping upgrade script for OAI-PMH
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 28 Mar 2022 03:09:54 +0000 (20:09 -0700)]
Stamping upgrade script for OAI-PMH

4 months agoLP#1729620: Rebase and remove array_accum uses
Mike Rylander [Wed, 23 Mar 2022 22:11:15 +0000 (18:11 -0400)]
LP#1729620: Rebase and remove array_accum uses

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1729620: Polish up sets and visibility tests
Mike Rylander [Wed, 26 Jan 2022 21:36:27 +0000 (16:36 -0500)]
LP#1729620: Polish up sets and visibility tests

This commit improves the logic needed to control record inclusion in
OAI Sets.  Sets for bib records are currently based on copy visibility,
Located URI visibility, or bib source.  Generally useful combinations
are generated for item, Located URI, and transcendant [sic] bib sources.

Sets for authority records are based on the browse axis of the heading
for the record.

All generated Sets for bib records currently test for effective search
visibilty on the three described components.

In order to retrieve item data from a specific branch of the org tree,
a harvester must use a Set that contains COPIES:. The hierarchial
shortnames of the org units follow the colon, so in a freshly installed
system a Set with the setSpec of COPIES:CONS:SYS2:BR3 will retrieve all
bib records that have visible copies at BR3, and include only the item
data for that org unit.

To retrieve records with Located URIs, which behave in the heirarchical
reverse of copies by limiting display to those org units "inside" the
branch of the tree where the licensing "lives", a harvester should
supply a setSpec with an org unit shortname that would display the
Located URI. For example: LURIS:CONS:SYS2:BR3

Note: the LURI: org unit is also used to restrict any item data that may
be available for LURI-filtered records.

To retrive records are in a transcendant [sic] bib source, a harvester
can used a setSpec starting with SOURCES: followed by the source name.

To harvest all records, including deleted records, simply omit the
setSpec from the request.  All item data will be included.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP1729620: Enable org unit OAI sets
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 24 Nov 2021 18:26:27 +0000 (10:26 -0800)]
LP1729620: Enable org unit OAI sets

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP1729620: Fix opensrf.xml syntax
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 18 Nov 2021 03:24:50 +0000 (19:24 -0800)]
LP1729620: Fix opensrf.xml syntax

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1729620: (follow-up) do not suggest timestamp manipulation
Galen Charlton [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:14:44 +0000 (16:14 -0400)]
LP#1729620: (follow-up) do not suggest timestamp manipulation

The suggestion in the upgrade script and the release notes
to consider adding triggers to update biblio.record_entry.timestamp
upon updates of linked call numbers or items is not a good one:

[1] implementing it means that any workflows that require knowing
    when a bib itself has changed become untrustworthy
[2] it would cause tremendous bloating of auditor.biblio_record_entry_history,
    as every single change to an item -- including ones caused by
    circulation activity -- would result in a new entry.
[3] item changes due to circulation activity aren't necessarily
    going to want to trigger record updates by the harvester

Wanting the update timestamp for OAI harvest to reflect changes
to items is a perfectly valid use case, but this is not the way.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1729620: update release notes with an upgrade note
Galen Charlton [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:59:01 +0000 (15:59 -0400)]
LP#1729620: update release notes with an upgrade note

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1729620: add HTTP::OAI to Debian Bullseye deps
Galen Charlton [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:50:39 +0000 (15:50 -0400)]
LP#1729620: add HTTP::OAI to Debian Bullseye deps

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1729620: fix a tab consistency issue
Galen Charlton [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 16:47:58 +0000 (12:47 -0400)]
LP#1729620: fix a tab consistency issue

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1729620: (follow-up) remove extra child_init that is no longer needed
Galen Charlton [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:54:53 +0000 (15:54 -0400)]
LP#1729620: (follow-up) remove extra child_init that is no longer needed

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1729620: (follow-up) move OpenILS::WWW::OAI
Galen Charlton [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 16:45:10 +0000 (12:45 -0400)]
LP#1729620: (follow-up) move OpenILS::WWW::OAI

Move the module to Open::WWW::SuperCat::OAI, matching other
record export and feed modules.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1729620: (follow-up) move OAI methods to open-ils.supercat
Galen Charlton [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 16:40:20 +0000 (12:40 -0400)]
LP#1729620: (follow-up) move OAI methods to open-ils.supercat

A new service isn't really necessary for the handful
of methods that OAI support needs. Since SuperCat is
where other record harvesting and export methods live, what
was open-ils.oai is moved to SuperCat via this patch.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1729620 enable the OAI service by default
Jane Sandberg [Sat, 11 Sep 2021 23:46:09 +0000 (16:46 -0700)]
LP#1729620 enable the OAI service by default

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1729620 Follow-up bugfixes
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 25 Aug 2021 21:29:53 +0000 (14:29 -0700)]
LP#1729620 Follow-up bugfixes

* Perl no longer allows the `keys` function to take scalar expressions
* Typo in service name in opensrf_core example config file
* Added oai schema script to the manifest file so that it is run as part of installation
* Unnecessary sigil

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1729620 Updating modern dependencies to include OAI library
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 25 Aug 2021 19:35:08 +0000 (12:35 -0700)]
LP#1729620 Updating modern dependencies to include OAI library

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1729620 Cleanup, fix bugs
Remington Steed [Thu, 2 Nov 2017 14:14:51 +0000 (15:14 +0100)]
LP#1729620 Cleanup, fix bugs

  - Rename DB schema file to follow convention
    - Remove optional DB commands, and leave them in Release Notes (and
      possibly add to Official Docs)
  - Create DB upgrade script
    - Print optional DB commands using \qecho
  - Change variable "tcn" to "rec_id" everywhere
  - Move perl API registration to be immediately after related function
  - Remove unused parameter from sub oai_list_retrieve() in
    Application/OAI.pm, and from API calls in WWW/OAI.pm
  - Fix mislabeled parameter in API doc
  - Add missing end-comment tags in opensrf.xml.example
  - Add dependency to Ubuntu/Debian makefiles
  - Add missing init handler in apache/eg.conf.in
  - Fix reference to sysconfdir in apache/eg_startup.in
  - Undo extraneous change to .gitignore
  - Trim/rename release notes, since most of the install process is
    handled via Evergreen install instructions.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP#1729620 New optional feature: an OAI2 provider service.
Lucien van Wouw [Thu, 2 Nov 2017 14:14:51 +0000 (15:14 +0100)]
LP#1729620 New optional feature: an OAI2 provider service.

This module is an opensrf service that exposes bibliographic and authority records through the OAI2 protocol.

Developer's Certificate of Origin 1.1

By making a contribution to this project, I certify that:

(a) The contribution was created in whole or in part by me and I
    have the right to submit it under the open source license
    indicated in the file; or

(b) The contribution is based upon previous work that, to the best
    of my knowledge, is covered under an appropriate open source
    license and I have the right under that license to submit that
    work with modifications, whether created in whole or in part
    by me, under the same open source license (unless I am
    permitted to submit under a different license), as indicated
    in the file; or

(c) The contribution was provided directly to me by some other
    person who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have not modified
    it.

(d) I understand and agree that this project and the contribution
    are public and that a record of the contribution (including all
    personal information I submit with it, including my sign-off) is
    maintained indefinitely and may be redistributed consistent with
    this project or the open source license(s) involved.

Signed-off-by: Lucien van Wouw, IISG, Amsterdam.
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP1900005: Don't require a specific 'opensrf' user
Jason Boyer [Thu, 15 Oct 2020 17:50:18 +0000 (13:50 -0400)]
LP1900005: Don't require a specific 'opensrf' user

There's no technical reason to require a specific user beyond our
instructions stating that it's the default. One thing that we should
do is not allow our network services to be run as root.
Additionally, autogen.sh is excluded from running as root because while
that would work, it may then have to *always* be run by root or
require you to change the file owner between runs.

NOTE: We check for the user by id rather than name, as there's no rule
saying user 0 must be called "root" on Linux.

NOTE: This also cleans up and unifies the the coding style and removes
some dead code in autogen.sh.

To test:
Pre-patch:
Use oils_ctl.sh to start SIP or z3950 as opensrf, Success.
Use oils_ctl.sh to start SIP or z3950 as yourself, Failure.
Use oils_ctl.sh to start SIP or z3950 as root, Failure.
Run autogen.sh as opensrf, Success.
Run autogen.sh as yourself, Failure.
Run autogen.sh as root, Failure.

Post patch:
Use oils_ctl.sh to start SIP or z3950 as opensrf, Success.
Use oils_ctl.sh to start SIP or z3950 as your normal user, Success.
Use oils_ctl.sh to start SIP or z3950 as root, Failure.
Run autogen.sh as opensrf, Success.
Run autogen.sh as yourself, potential Success - IF you're able to write to the correct directory / files.
Run autogen.sh as root, Failure.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbergja@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP1956970 Sort Patron Notes - Most Recent First
Terran McCanna [Mon, 31 Jan 2022 22:26:15 +0000 (17:26 -0500)]
LP1956970 Sort Patron Notes - Most Recent First

This changes the default sort order of patron notes from oldest
first to most recent first.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
4 months agoLP1930614 Bootstrap OPAC Summary Block
Terran McCanna [Wed, 2 Jun 2021 19:29:53 +0000 (15:29 -0400)]
LP1930614 Bootstrap OPAC Summary Block

This breaks out the summary (from the 520 field) from the rest
of the MARC data so that it displays above/outside of the More
Details button on the record page.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
foo

4 months agoStamping upgrade script for JQuery YAOUS
Mike Rylander [Fri, 25 Mar 2022 21:03:06 +0000 (17:03 -0400)]
Stamping upgrade script for JQuery YAOUS

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>