working/Evergreen.git
3 years agoLP#1712637 Patron edit hold pickup location repairs
Bill Erickson [Thu, 14 Sep 2017 22:09:08 +0000 (18:09 -0400)]
LP#1712637 Patron edit hold pickup location repairs

1. Allow setting the hold pickup location independant of the home
   library.

2. Disable org units in the pickup lib selector that are not viable hold
   pickup locations (can_have_vols=f)

3. Consistent w/ the XUL client, allow a patron to be created without
   selecting a default pickup location.

To test:

[1] Register a new patron and confirm pickup location is initialy unset.
[2] Confirm pickup lib options are viable pickup locations.
[3] Apply a pickup location different from the home library and confirm
    the home library selector remains unchanged.
[4] Confirm saving the patron applies the expected pickup location value.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoDocs reorg: splitting action/triggers into command-line and staff-client manuals
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:35:47 +0000 (07:35 -0700)]
Docs reorg: splitting action/triggers into command-line and staff-client manuals

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: adding the MARC Templates documentation back
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:26:08 +0000 (07:26 -0700)]
Docs: adding the MARC Templates documentation back

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: TPAC bib_source variable
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 18 Sep 2017 04:09:43 +0000 (21:09 -0700)]
Docs: TPAC bib_source variable

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: adding info about purging patron data
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 18 Sep 2017 02:09:06 +0000 (19:09 -0700)]
Docs: adding info about purging patron data

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: ebook api integrations from release notes
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 18 Sep 2017 01:24:45 +0000 (18:24 -0700)]
Docs: ebook api integrations from release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: moving SQL from circ manual to command line sysadmin manual
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 17 Sep 2017 20:45:36 +0000 (13:45 -0700)]
Docs reorg: moving SQL from circ manual to command line sysadmin manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: adding info about TPAC microdata + linked data
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 17 Sep 2017 20:11:13 +0000 (13:11 -0700)]
Docs: adding info about TPAC microdata + linked data

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: Moving clark_kent to the command line manual
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 17 Sep 2017 18:01:02 +0000 (11:01 -0700)]
Docs reorg: Moving clark_kent to the command line manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: Removing zip code setup from staff client admin
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 17 Sep 2017 17:58:33 +0000 (10:58 -0700)]
Docs reorg: Removing zip code setup from staff client admin

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: cleaning up headings, other small fixes
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 17 Sep 2017 17:24:23 +0000 (10:24 -0700)]
Docs: cleaning up headings, other small fixes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: adding screenshot of uncataloged types editor
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 17 Sep 2017 17:23:27 +0000 (10:23 -0700)]
Docs: adding screenshot of uncataloged types editor

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: adding info about pre-cat and non-cat for sysadmins
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 17 Sep 2017 16:54:04 +0000 (09:54 -0700)]
Docs: adding info about pre-cat and non-cat for sysadmins

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoMerge branch 'master' of git.evergreen-ils.org:Evergreen
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 17 Sep 2017 15:23:50 +0000 (08:23 -0700)]
Merge branch 'master' of git.evergreen-ils.org:Evergreen

3 years agoDocs reorg: splitting self-check documentation into appropriate manuals
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 17 Sep 2017 15:23:33 +0000 (08:23 -0700)]
Docs reorg: splitting self-check documentation into appropriate manuals

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoLP#1705068 - fix workstation already exists cancel btn freezes UI
Cesar Velez [Fri, 8 Sep 2017 20:23:33 +0000 (16:23 -0400)]
LP#1705068 - fix workstation already exists cancel btn freezes UI

The $scope.is_registering is used to enable/disable the Register btn
and was not being set back to false, when the user chose to cancel
using an existing WS name, and exiting the modal.

To test
-------
1. Register a workstation.
2. Switch to a different computer or Chrome profile.
3. Try to register the same workstation name. Warning dialog will pop
   up.
4. Click cancel.
5. See that the register button is now disabled and no actions on the
   form seem to reactivate it.
6. Apply the patch and repeat steps 2-4. This time, the register button
   should be active.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1713151: display owning OU in volcopy editor location selector
Galen Charlton [Mon, 11 Sep 2017 15:13:57 +0000 (11:13 -0400)]
LP#1713151: display owning OU in volcopy editor location selector

This patch causes the short name of the OU that owns a location
to be displayed after the location name in shelving location selectors
in the item attribute and copy template editors.

To test
-------
[1] Edit an item and verify that the shelving location selector
    displays the org unit shortname in parentheses after the location
    name.
[2] Verify that the location selector in the copy template portion
    also displays the OU short names.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Andrea Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1708951: fix tabbing in webstaff catalog app for Firefox
Galen Charlton [Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:43:18 +0000 (15:43 -0400)]
LP#1708951: fix tabbing in webstaff catalog app for Firefox

This patch works around an issue where Firefox appears to require
that the iframe for the embedded OPAC not have a null catalog_url
value. It also fixes an issue where navigating to the OPAC View tab
after retrieving the record with a different default view set would
cause it to jump back to that default view... the first time.

To test:

[1] In the web staff client, retrieve a bib record and set the default
    view to a tab other than 'OPAC View'.
[2] Retrieve another bib by TCN or ID. Note that although the default tab
    will briefly display, the page will jump over to the OPAC view and
    display an empty record.
[3] Apply the patch and repeat step 2. This time, it should display the
    record with the current default view.
[4] Select the 'OPAC View' tab and verify that it loads the record details
    page.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Beth Willis <willis@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1697716 - Webstaff adds ability to display actor.usr.photo_url if present
Cesar Velez [Mon, 11 Sep 2017 21:53:34 +0000 (17:53 -0400)]
LP#1697716 - Webstaff adds ability to display actor.usr.photo_url if present

This just adds a div row with an ng-if in the summary pane of patron view.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1716486: fix hotkeys
Galen Charlton [Wed, 13 Sep 2017 19:35:39 +0000 (15:35 -0400)]
LP#1716486: fix hotkeys

This fixes a regression on the hotkeys introduced by the offline
circulation module.

To test
-------
[1] Apply the patch and verify that hotkeys in the web staff client
    such as F1, F5, alt-s, and so forth work.
[2] Go to offline circulation and verify that select hotkeys such as
    F1 and F2 activate corresponding tabs in the offline circulation
    page.
[3] Repeat step 2 with the browser itself set to offline mode.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1716475: Add label for mobile carrier select menu
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 13 Sep 2017 18:12:44 +0000 (14:12 -0400)]
LP#1716475: Add label for mobile carrier select menu

Replace the empty string with a label in the SMS carrier select menu due to
issues that arose when putting an empty string in the translation file. It
also is good usability.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoDocs reorg: adding OPAC chapter to all relevant manuals
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 15 Sep 2017 02:39:34 +0000 (19:39 -0700)]
Docs reorg: adding OPAC chapter to all relevant manuals

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoLP#1713160: fix crash viewing circ history in public catalog
Galen Charlton [Tue, 12 Sep 2017 21:45:09 +0000 (17:45 -0400)]
LP#1713160: fix crash viewing circ history in public catalog

This patch fixes a crash when a patron views their circulation
history in the public catalog.

To test
-------
[1] Set up a patron record that retains circ history and make
    and returns some loans. Ensure that at least one of the
    loans is aged.
[2] Log into the public catalog as the test patron and riew the
    Check Out History page (/eg/opac/myopac/circ_history).
[3] Note that an internal server error is reported.
[4] Apply the patch, repeat step 2, and verify that the check out
    history is now displayed.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoDocs reorg: Adding a cataloging manual
Jillianne Presley [Wed, 13 Sep 2017 03:32:54 +0000 (20:32 -0700)]
Docs reorg: Adding a cataloging manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: Correcting contents of staff client system administration
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 13 Sep 2017 03:11:40 +0000 (20:11 -0700)]
Docs reorg: Correcting contents of staff client system administration

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: Adding a new manual for system administration from the Web client
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 13 Sep 2017 02:56:56 +0000 (19:56 -0700)]
Docs reorg: Adding a new manual for system administration from the Web client

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: Adding a manual about integrating Evergreen with other tools
Jillianne Presley [Mon, 11 Sep 2017 03:53:12 +0000 (20:53 -0700)]
Docs reorg: Adding a manual about integrating Evergreen with other tools

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: cleanup syntax in the command line admin manual
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 11 Sep 2017 00:32:44 +0000 (17:32 -0700)]
Docs reorg: cleanup syntax in the command line admin manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: correcting title of OPAC manual
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 11 Sep 2017 00:06:27 +0000 (17:06 -0700)]
Docs reorg: correcting title of OPAC manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: adding a serials manual
Jillianne Presley [Mon, 11 Sep 2017 00:04:44 +0000 (17:04 -0700)]
Docs reorg: adding a serials manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: adding a manual for using the OPAC
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 10 Sep 2017 16:41:09 +0000 (09:41 -0700)]
Docs reorg: adding a manual for using the OPAC

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: Adding a manual for command line administrators
Jillianne Presley [Sun, 10 Sep 2017 05:24:37 +0000 (22:24 -0700)]
Docs reorg: Adding a manual for command line administrators

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: adding acquisitions manual
Jillianne Presley [Sat, 9 Sep 2017 23:42:20 +0000 (16:42 -0700)]
Docs reorg: adding acquisitions manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: adding a circulation manual
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 8 Sep 2017 17:02:35 +0000 (10:02 -0700)]
Docs reorg: adding a circulation manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: adding to the patron myopac holds/circ history docs
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 17:42:52 +0000 (10:42 -0700)]
Docs: adding to the patron myopac holds/circ history docs

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: making support scripts adoc formatting more consistent, adding marc stream...
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:54:46 +0000 (09:54 -0700)]
Docs: making support scripts adoc formatting more consistent, adding marc stream importer docs

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: updates to My Lists in patron account docs
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:27:51 +0000 (09:27 -0700)]
Docs: updates to My Lists in patron account docs

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: updates to Added Content instructions
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:13:47 +0000 (09:13 -0700)]
Docs: updates to Added Content instructions

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoClean up RELEASE_NOTES_NEXT
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 14:19:28 +0000 (10:19 -0400)]
Clean up RELEASE_NOTES_NEXT

Now that these notes have been incorporated into a single file, remove
these temporary versions.

Also, add a few DONOTREMOVE files to new directories to preserve the
directories when empty.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoFix thinko in 3.0 release notes
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:38:34 +0000 (09:38 -0400)]
Fix thinko in 3.0 release notes

'code' doesn't seem to be a recognized formatting keyword; change to
'source' instead.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoSlightly rename release notes to follow existing convention
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:36:09 +0000 (09:36 -0400)]
Slightly rename release notes to follow existing convention

RELEASE_NOTES_3.0.adoc -> RELEASE_NOTES_3_0.adoc (underscore in number)

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoDocs: copy-editing 3.0 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 6 Sep 2017 06:04:55 +0000 (23:04 -0700)]
Docs: copy-editing 3.0 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoadd organizations who sponsored develpoment written by Equinox
Galen Charlton [Tue, 5 Sep 2017 18:08:12 +0000 (14:08 -0400)]
add organizations who sponsored develpoment written by Equinox

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agostart work on 3.0 release notes
Galen Charlton [Tue, 5 Sep 2017 17:04:29 +0000 (13:04 -0400)]
start work on 3.0 release notes

Generated from release note stubs; also includes note about
minimum PostgreSQL client and XUL deprecation.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoIncorporate view update from LP#1714589
Mike Rylander [Tue, 5 Sep 2017 19:53:08 +0000 (15:53 -0400)]
Incorporate view update from LP#1714589

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoProposed 2.12.5-3.0 upgrade SQL
Mike Rylander [Tue, 5 Sep 2017 18:33:30 +0000 (14:33 -0400)]
Proposed 2.12.5-3.0 upgrade SQL

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoLP1714589: Use Explicit Definition for aacs
Jason Boyer [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:09:36 +0000 (17:09 -0400)]
LP1714589: Use Explicit Definition for aacs

Spell out the expected fields in the expected order
for the aacs view because databases that have undergone
upgrades may drift when using * in a UNION.

Signed-off-by: <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoTranslation updates - po files
Ben Shum [Mon, 4 Sep 2017 04:17:22 +0000 (00:17 -0400)]
Translation updates - po files

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoTranslation updates - newpot
Ben Shum [Mon, 4 Sep 2017 03:34:24 +0000 (23:34 -0400)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1251394: fix typo in seed data caugh by t/24-sql-gettext-unique.t
Galen Charlton [Sat, 2 Sep 2017 15:38:32 +0000 (11:38 -0400)]
LP#1251394: fix typo in seed data caugh by t/24-sql-gettext-unique.t

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1714594: fix lp1629108_metarecord_constituent_result_reroute.pg
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:33:50 +0000 (17:33 -0400)]
LP#1714594: fix lp1629108_metarecord_constituent_result_reroute.pg

This patch accounts for the fact that the IDs returned in source_list
do not have a set order. It also no longer recreates unapi.mmr_mra()
within the test case, meaning that it can now serve as a true regression
test.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP1714512: Patron Edit Barcode Validation
Jason Boyer [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 13:49:36 +0000 (09:49 -0400)]
LP1714512: Patron Edit Barcode Validation

There are 2 barcode related regular expression OUS
but the web user editor is using the wrong one.
This branch corrects that.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoStamping upgrade scripts for Display Fields and Vandelay regression
Mike Rylander [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:17:16 +0000 (17:17 -0400)]
Stamping upgrade scripts for Display Fields and Vandelay regression

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1152753: upgrade script
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:26:32 +0000 (17:26 -0400)]
LP#1152753: upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1152753: fix fake FK trigger on vandelay.import_item
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:22:42 +0000 (17:22 -0400)]
LP#1152753: fix fake FK trigger on vandelay.import_item

Fixes a regression caught by live_t/0824.item_import_defaults.pg

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Display fields release notes
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Aug 2017 16:58:00 +0000 (12:58 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Display fields release notes

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Author display field xpath
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Aug 2017 16:40:20 +0000 (12:40 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Author display field xpath

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 More representative field cleanup
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Aug 2017 16:28:10 +0000 (12:28 -0400)]
LP#1251394 More representative field cleanup

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Display field CDBI thinko repair
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Aug 2017 16:15:28 +0000 (12:15 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Display field CDBI thinko repair

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 egBibDisplay service examples
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Aug 2017 15:50:27 +0000 (11:50 -0400)]
LP#1251394 egBibDisplay service examples

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Display field schema sync'ing
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Aug 2017 14:50:44 +0000 (10:50 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Display field schema sync'ing

Copy flat/compressed/wide display entry views into base schema.
Synchronize a few remaining seed data bits.

Replace references to 'topic_subject' in wide display views with the new
'creators' field.

Remove ZZZZ.UNDO testing SQL file.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394: Seed data changes
Mike Rylander [Fri, 18 Aug 2017 21:18:29 +0000 (17:18 -0400)]
LP#1251394: Seed data changes

Removing the topic_subject map, since it ends up with single terms rather than
the more useful "--"-separated full subjects.  Also added an "all creators"
mapping so that if the default "author" is empty for a record, the display
logic can do its best to find an appropriate value.

Gone, again, is the representative_field structure from the baseline (and from
my upgrade changes).

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394: Minor fixes
Mike Rylander [Fri, 18 Aug 2017 20:34:04 +0000 (16:34 -0400)]
LP#1251394: Minor fixes

 * Fix function names in drop statements for upgrade
 * Adjust array concat syntax in plpgsql

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394: Reingest streamlining, schema realigning, rebasing
Mike Rylander [Fri, 18 Aug 2017 19:32:34 +0000 (15:32 -0400)]
LP#1251394: Reingest streamlining, schema realigning, rebasing

I've rebased this to master and undertake some work to allow streamlined
reingest of specific index definitions.  The API remains essentially backwards
compatable, but is reingest_metabib_field_entries() is extended to accept a
list of index definition IDs to which it should restrict its work.  If that
optional parameter is not passed, all index definitions are processed.

This has the benefit of skipping XML transformation for index definitions
which won't produce output useful to the requested reingest process, which
should provide a significant speed boost for some situations.

The upgrade schema has now been realigned with some missing bits from the
baseline, but the baseline may still be lacking some from the upgrade.

The data upgrade script has been made to use the existing index definitions
where they match the needs of the new ones, and to use the new reindexing
options.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Webstaff Display fields utility functions
Bill Erickson [Wed, 17 May 2017 20:34:43 +0000 (16:34 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Webstaff Display fields utility functions

Adds functions for translating bib record display field data into a
variety of useful formats and structures.  Some are best suited for
grids, others for lists of values, etc.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Compressed and wide display entry VIEWs
Bill Erickson [Thu, 11 May 2017 21:54:58 +0000 (17:54 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Compressed and wide display entry VIEWs

flat_display_entry is one row per entry with all of the relevent info.
compressed_display_entry sits atop flat_display_entry and compresses the
values into JSON scalars and arrays depending on the 'multi' value.

Wide display entry is a tabular view of the well-known fields a la
reporter.simple_record.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 display map perms; links; formatting
Bill Erickson [Thu, 11 May 2017 21:37:32 +0000 (17:37 -0400)]
LP#1251394 display map perms; links; formatting

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 flat_display_entry gets 'field' col
Bill Erickson [Thu, 11 May 2017 16:14:10 +0000 (12:14 -0400)]
LP#1251394 flat_display_entry gets 'field' col

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 config.display_field_map / flat json display
Bill Erickson [Thu, 11 May 2017 15:56:32 +0000 (11:56 -0400)]
LP#1251394 config.display_field_map / flat json display

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Display fields schema rebase
Bill Erickson [Wed, 26 Apr 2017 21:19:06 +0000 (17:19 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Display fields schema rebase

Rebase modified SQL functions to match their current production verions,
plus changes required for this branch.

Specifically metabib.reingest_metabib_field_entries and
biblio.extract_metabib_field_entry

Remove duplicate config.metabib_representative_field_is_valid
function declaration from 002.schema.config.sql.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Fix DB order of operations
Dan Wells [Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:37:51 +0000 (14:37 -0500)]
LP#1251394 Fix DB order of operations

'representative_field' (and its check function) create circular
references between metabib_class and metabib_field.  The most
straightforward fix is to deal with those fields separate from the
initial table creation and field insertion.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Display fields schema/IDL continued
Bill Erickson [Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:58:54 +0000 (16:58 -0500)]
LP#1251394 Display fields schema/IDL continued

* Upgrade SQL repairs
* make display fields field-safe
* Representative fields

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 un-squash repeated fields; some minor schema re-alignment
Mike Rylander [Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:43:31 +0000 (16:43 -0500)]
LP#1251394 un-squash repeated fields; some minor schema re-alignment

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Display Fields DB schema continued
Bill Erickson [Thu, 14 Nov 2013 19:15:28 +0000 (14:15 -0500)]
LP#1251394 Display Fields DB schema continued

* Schema chnange continued
* mde IDL entry
* flat display IDL view
* IDL links from bre to mde/mfde

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Add display_field column to config.metabib_field
Dan Scott [Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:53:55 +0000 (16:53 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Add display_field column to config.metabib_field

The idea is to pull the XPath definitions and i18nized labels for
config.metabib_field entries into other contexts, to avoid duplicate /
conflicting defintions in different layers of the code. If display_field
is TRUE, then it is a signal that it could be usefully exposed to users.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1599894 - OPAC disable Add to MyList when doing metabib search
Cesar Velez [Fri, 11 Aug 2017 21:52:13 +0000 (17:52 -0400)]
LP#1599894 - OPAC disable Add to MyList when doing metabib search

Since adding a result to MyList yields to a random title
(due to bad id) being added to temp. lists, disable MyList if
metabib search is on, i.e "Group formats and editions"
checkbox is checked.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/result/table.tt2

3 years agoLP#1673870: release notes for ebook transactions
Jeff Davis [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 17:36:26 +0000 (10:36 -0700)]
LP#1673870: release notes for ebook transactions

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: avoid e-session cookie weirdness
Galen Charlton [Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:59:40 +0000 (12:59 -0400)]
LP#1673870: avoid e-session cookie weirdness

This patch is a bit of hackery to work around an intermittent
(but frequent) situation where the vendor session cookie got
cleared right before invoking the cancel hold method, leading
to its failure.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: some tidying up of JavaScript
Galen Charlton [Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:17:12 +0000 (12:17 -0400)]
LP#1673870: some tidying up of JavaScript

- test for ebook_spinner div before attempting to set a class
- eject a couple Perlisms

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: add support for cache-busting
Galen Charlton [Thu, 31 Aug 2017 15:49:08 +0000 (11:49 -0400)]
LP#1673870: add support for cache-busting

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: fix OneClickdigital handler to reflect how their API actually works,...
Jeff Davis [Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:30:54 +0000 (11:30 -0700)]
LP#1673870: fix OneClickdigital handler to reflect how their API actually works, documentation notwithstanding

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: display ebook availability when detailed holdings info is unavailable
Jeff Davis [Mon, 14 Aug 2017 21:03:59 +0000 (14:03 -0700)]
LP#1673870: display ebook availability when detailed holdings info is unavailable

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: indicate suspended holds for OverDrive
Jeff Davis [Wed, 12 Jul 2017 19:35:43 +0000 (12:35 -0700)]
LP#1673870: indicate suspended holds for OverDrive

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: move ebook availability JS to standard location
Jeff Davis [Tue, 11 Jul 2017 22:45:48 +0000 (15:45 -0700)]
LP#1673870: move ebook availability JS to standard location

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: show spinner in My Account while loading from ebook API
Jeff Davis [Fri, 18 Aug 2017 20:35:09 +0000 (13:35 -0700)]
LP#1673870: show spinner in My Account while loading from ebook API

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Handle OverDrive ebook checkout and download
Jeff Davis [Tue, 4 Jul 2017 23:20:11 +0000 (16:20 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Handle OverDrive ebook checkout and download

The workflow for checking out and downloading a title via the OverDrive
API is relatively complex:

1. Check out a title.

2. Lock in a specific format for the checked-out title.  Once you lock
in a format, you can only download the title in that format -- except
that the browser-based OverDrive Read and OverDrive Listen formats are
always available (if supported for that title), even if you've locked in
another format.

3. Request a link for downloading the title in the specified format.
Download links are dynamically generated and only work for 60 seconds
from the time of your request.

To simplify the process, we require the user to lock in a format during
checkout.  Then, when the user clicks the Download button, we request a
download link; OverDrive responds with a URL, and we immediately
redirect the current browser tab/window to that URL.

A new API call, open-ils.ebook_api.title.get_download_link, has been
added for requesting the download link.  Since API calls are not
vendor-specific, we also add support for the new method in the test
module, complete with unit test.

Supplementary fixes:

- show spinner in My Account while loading from ebook API
- ensure session ID is available to ebook object during transactions
- fix display of ebook formats

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: fix bug that prevented more than one ebook transaction from appearing...
Jeff Davis [Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:49:37 +0000 (13:49 -0700)]
LP#1673870: fix bug that prevented more than one ebook transaction from appearing in list in My Account

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Support placing and canceling OverDrive holds
Jeff Davis [Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:36:24 +0000 (13:36 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Support placing and canceling OverDrive holds

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Use separate templates for ebook checkouts and holds
Jeff Davis [Mon, 26 Jun 2017 23:23:54 +0000 (16:23 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Use separate templates for ebook checkouts and holds

Previously we used the same TT2 template for listing checkouts and
performing a checkout, and for listing holds and placing a hold.  This
leads to problems; in particular, URL parameters required for checkout
and hold actions were "sticky," so viewing your holds after placing a
hold would show the "Place Hold" UI instead of a list of holds.  This
commit introduces separate templates for ebook actions as a workaround.

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: remove separate JS function for ready-only holds
Jeff Davis [Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:56:54 +0000 (11:56 -0700)]
LP#1673870: remove separate JS function for ready-only holds

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Add ebook API cancel hold functionality to OPAC
Jeff Davis [Fri, 23 Jun 2017 22:57:49 +0000 (15:57 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Add ebook API cancel hold functionality to OPAC

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Link ebook transaction objects to vendor in JS
Jeff Davis [Fri, 23 Jun 2017 20:43:03 +0000 (13:43 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Link ebook transaction objects to vendor in JS

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Add ebook transaction links to search results and record details
Jeff Davis [Wed, 21 Jun 2017 19:05:11 +0000 (12:05 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Add ebook transaction links to search results and record details

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Add ebook API place hold functionality to OPAC
Jeff Davis [Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:00:47 +0000 (13:00 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Add ebook API place hold functionality to OPAC

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Checkout/renew/checkin methods for OverDrive API
Jeff Davis [Tue, 21 Mar 2017 22:32:48 +0000 (15:32 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Checkout/renew/checkin methods for OverDrive API

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Add ebook API checkout functionality to OPAC
Jeff Davis [Fri, 17 Mar 2017 22:22:32 +0000 (15:22 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Add ebook API checkout functionality to OPAC

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Add basic ebook API title lookup
Jeff Davis [Fri, 17 Mar 2017 20:04:09 +0000 (13:04 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Add basic ebook API title lookup

Adds an API method to obtain the title and author (and, eventually,
cover image URL) for a given ebook via the open-ils.ebook_api service.

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: process ebook variable in misc_util.tt2
Jeff Davis [Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:48:49 +0000 (11:48 -0700)]
LP#1673870: process ebook variable in misc_util.tt2

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1638299: Stamping upgrade scripts for authority infrastructure work
Kathy Lussier [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 20:05:08 +0000 (16:05 -0400)]
LP#1638299: Stamping upgrade scripts for authority infrastructure work

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: Fix label for narrower terms
Kathy Lussier [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 19:48:27 +0000 (15:48 -0400)]
LP#1638299: Fix label for narrower terms

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>