working/Evergreen.git
2 years agoLP#1346381: Release notes for new shelving location limiter behavior
Kathy Lussier [Tue, 7 Nov 2017 21:41:02 +0000 (16:41 -0500)]
LP#1346381: Release notes for new shelving location limiter behavior

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
2 years agoLP#1346381: remove searching child org units, requirement to have volumes and adds...
Rogan Hamby [Mon, 12 Jun 2017 17:41:02 +0000 (13:41 -0400)]
LP#1346381: remove searching child org units, requirement to have volumes and adds existing org unit

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
2 years agoLP#1724246: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Tue, 7 Nov 2017 22:01:02 +0000 (17:01 -0500)]
LP#1724246: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1724246: sync schema update script
Galen Charlton [Tue, 7 Nov 2017 21:29:48 +0000 (16:29 -0500)]
LP#1724246: sync schema update script

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP1724246: asset.cache_copy_visibility fix
Jason Boyer [Wed, 18 Oct 2017 03:30:11 +0000 (22:30 -0500)]
LP1724246: asset.cache_copy_visibility fix

When removing peer bib copy maps the visibility
cache wasn't updated correctly. This readjusts
the cache trigger to correct that.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <miker@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1723977: Move no-LURIs test to be a peer of no-copies test
Mike Rylander [Tue, 7 Nov 2017 16:09:07 +0000 (11:09 -0500)]
LP#1723977: Move no-LURIs test to be a peer of no-copies test

The correct place to test the no-LURIs condition is as a peer to the
no-copies test, when searching in staff mode.  We therefore move that
test with this commit.

In addition, the bib attribute vector may be null, in the case of a
record with no bib source or LURI.  When testing emptiness we need to
ask if the field IS NULL rather than just testing its contents.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1730692: fix two references to asset.copy_vis_attr_cache
blake [Tue, 7 Nov 2017 16:14:32 +0000 (10:14 -0600)]
LP#1730692: fix two references to asset.copy_vis_attr_cache

Corrected the table references in metabib.pm and site_generator.

To test
-------
[1] Apply the patch.
[2] Verify that sitemap_generator no longer crashes.
[3] Verify that open-ils.storage.ordered.metabib.metarecord.records can be
    called without crashing.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1145213: add schema update
Galen Charlton [Tue, 7 Nov 2017 20:41:59 +0000 (15:41 -0500)]
LP#1145213: add schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1145213: fix some typos
Galen Charlton [Tue, 7 Nov 2017 20:21:57 +0000 (15:21 -0500)]
LP#1145213: fix some typos

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1145213: add pgTAP test
Cesar Velez [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 14:29:36 +0000 (10:29 -0400)]
LP#1145213: add pgTAP test

This tests the changes to the asset.merge_record_assets() function.

Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1145213: improvements to record merge
Rogan Hamby [Wed, 9 Aug 2017 12:50:41 +0000 (08:50 -0400)]
LP#1145213: improvements to record merge

This patch checks for suffix and prefix of call number before merging
assets and ensures that unused call number records are marked
deleted.

To test:

[0] Apply the patch.
[1] Attempt a record merge where each record has a volumes with the
    same call number label and owning library but different
    affixes. Verify that the volumes and their associated copies
    are not merged onto the same volume..
[2] Attempt a merge with records having matching volumes. Verify
    that the copies are moved to one volume and that the other is
    marked deleted.

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rhamby@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1730721: future proof build-db.sh (followup)
Ben Shum [Tue, 7 Nov 2017 20:09:47 +0000 (15:09 -0500)]
LP#1730721: future proof build-db.sh (followup)

For PostgreSQL 10+, the versioning scheme has changed. We only want
the top number for those versions and up.

So, grab only the first two numbers for the variable...

9.6.5 = 96
10.0 = 10, etc.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
2 years agoLP#1671635: escape some values to avoid XSS
Galen Charlton [Tue, 7 Nov 2017 19:33:16 +0000 (14:33 -0500)]
LP#1671635: escape some values to avoid XSS

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1671635: Maintain search parameters throughout place hold process
Kathy Lussier [Fri, 22 Sep 2017 19:18:12 +0000 (15:18 -0400)]
LP#1671635: Maintain search parameters throughout place hold process

Add hidden fields to the Place Hold form for the search query, type
and locg fields so that they will appear correctly in the search bar
on the holds confirmation page. This commit also keeps the query
parameter in the URL after clicking the Place Hold link from the search
results page.

Test Plan:
Log into the public catalog and perform a search that is limited to a library
that differs from the user's preferred search library and using a search type
that is not keyword (e.g. title or author). Place a hold on any title from
either the search results or record page. After submitting the form, look
at the search parameters in the search bar on the hold confirmation page.

Pre-patch, the query terms will not appear, the search type will revert back
to the default of keyword, and the search library will be the user's preferred
search library.

Post-patch, the query parameters will be maintained in the search bar.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1730721: future proof build-db.sh
Ben Shum [Tue, 7 Nov 2017 18:41:56 +0000 (13:41 -0500)]
LP#1730721: future proof build-db.sh

Use the same logic we've got in eg_db_config for build-db.sh to determine
PostgreSQL version installed on server.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
2 years agoLP#1706147: handle multiple matches on patron barcode completion in web client
Jeff Davis [Fri, 6 Oct 2017 18:15:05 +0000 (11:15 -0700)]
LP#1706147: handle multiple matches on patron barcode completion in web client

To test:

1. Add a barcode completion rule for BR1, applying to users and set to
   active, where "BR1" is the prefix.

2. Create a user with barcode "BR100001" and home library BR1.

3. Create another user with barcode "00001".

4. Login to the web client with BR1 as your working location. Go to
   "Check Out Item" and enter barcode "00001". EG will retrieve one of
   the two accounts you created; it ought to present a dialog that
   allows you to choose between BR00001 and 00001 (or none of the above).

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1728122 Webstaff survey display avoids deep fleshing
Bill Erickson [Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:36:29 +0000 (11:36 -0400)]
LP#1728122 Webstaff survey display avoids deep fleshing

Avoid collecting survey/question/answer data via deep pcrud fleshing.
Opt instead to organize the data locally using the values fleshed
directly on the response object.

Additional fixes included:

1. Avoid displaying survey responses for out-of-scope surveys.
2. Format survey response dates using the configured date format instead
   of display a bare ISO date.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1722899 - Fix bug due undefined pay note value
Cesar Velez [Thu, 2 Nov 2017 19:39:38 +0000 (15:39 -0400)]
LP#1722899 - Fix bug due undefined pay note value

Prevent error due to null or undefined pay_note.value

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1722899 - Fix issues with Patron Bill payment annotation dialog/modal
Cesar Velez [Fri, 13 Oct 2017 17:23:22 +0000 (13:23 -0400)]
LP#1722899 - Fix issues with Patron Bill payment annotation dialog/modal

The annotation modal's result was not actually being returned, so I fixed
 ui.js's egPromptDialog.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1679246 - add display-none css rule to eg-grid-field
Cesar Velez [Fri, 20 Oct 2017 20:57:23 +0000 (16:57 -0400)]
LP#1679246 - add display-none css rule to eg-grid-field

This will fix the extraneous text created from any
eg-grid-field that has non IDL paths or text data.
Ex: a virtual/computed column, ie {{usr}}@{{org}}

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1679246: (follow-up) restore local whitespace consistency
Galen Charlton [Tue, 7 Nov 2017 15:59:09 +0000 (10:59 -0500)]
LP#1679246: (follow-up) restore local whitespace consistency

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1679246: Patron billing add staff user
Skye Howard [Tue, 10 Oct 2017 20:58:45 +0000 (20:58 +0000)]
LP#1679246: Patron billing add staff user

Added column to match XUL client of 'Accepting User' to display
username(barcode) @ home org unit

Signed-off-by: Alex Cautley <acautley@catalyte.io>
modified:   Open-ILS/examples/fm_IDL.xml
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/circ/patron/t_xact_details.tt2

Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoDocs: adding security chapter from Evergreen in Action
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 5 Nov 2017 13:38:32 +0000 (05:38 -0800)]
Docs: adding security chapter from Evergreen in Action

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: front matter about web client in every relevant manual
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 5 Nov 2017 13:18:19 +0000 (05:18 -0800)]
Docs: front matter about web client in every relevant manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: adding web client login instructions to cataloging manual
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 5 Nov 2017 12:53:23 +0000 (04:53 -0800)]
Docs: adding web client login instructions to cataloging manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: making public catalog docs more modular
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 5 Nov 2017 12:47:23 +0000 (04:47 -0800)]
Docs: making public catalog docs more modular

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: documenting the web client copy templates
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 5 Nov 2017 12:07:52 +0000 (04:07 -0800)]
Docs: documenting the web client copy templates

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: mass replacing Admin menu with Administration menu
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 5 Nov 2017 11:41:39 +0000 (03:41 -0800)]
Docs: mass replacing Admin menu with Administration menu

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: updating booking admin for the Web client
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 5 Nov 2017 10:29:52 +0000 (02:29 -0800)]
Docs: updating booking admin for the Web client

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: Fixing menu refs on booking docs
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 2 Nov 2017 23:34:31 +0000 (16:34 -0700)]
Docs: Fixing menu refs on booking docs

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: replacing Admin menu with Administration menu
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 2 Nov 2017 23:04:28 +0000 (16:04 -0700)]
Docs: replacing Admin menu with Administration menu

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agodocs: LP1717583 add details about aged circulation
Jeanette Lundgren [Thu, 26 Oct 2017 18:09:40 +0000 (14:09 -0400)]
docs: LP1717583 add details about aged circulation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: Fix AsciiDoc header syntax bug
Remington Steed [Thu, 26 Oct 2017 18:37:50 +0000 (14:37 -0400)]
Docs: Fix AsciiDoc header syntax bug

This docs section header was renamed, but the underline needs to be
changed to match.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
2 years agoDocs: Remove duplicate lines from root.adoc
Remington Steed [Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:53:44 +0000 (10:53 -0400)]
Docs: Remove duplicate lines from root.adoc

In the previous commit to root.adoc (7ecad6eb) a chunk of lines were
accidentally duplicated. This commit removes the duplicate lines. I
confirmed that this change allows the PDF to build successfully.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
2 years agoLP#1656036 Webstaff dynamic page titles
Bill Erickson [Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:27:27 +0000 (11:27 -0400)]
LP#1656036 Webstaff dynamic page titles

Support page/tab titles applied by page controllers.  Each title is
composed of 2 optional components, a dynamic component and a context
component.

The dynamic component may be interpolated with real-time data (e.g. a
patron's name) and the context is generally a page or tab-level value
(e.g. Checkout).

For example:  "Smith, Jane - Checkout"

Apply a title within a controller like so:

egCore.strings.setPageTitle(
    egCore.strings.MY_DYNAMIC_TEMPLATE,
    egCore.strings.MY_CONTEXT_STRING,
    {foo : 'foo', bar : 'bar'}
);

If no values are set, the default template-level title is applied.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/base_js.tt2
Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/staff/circ/patron/app.js

2 years agoforward-port 2.12.7 upgrade script
Galen Charlton [Fri, 20 Oct 2017 01:06:50 +0000 (21:06 -0400)]
forward-port 2.12.7 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoForward-port 3.0.1 upgrade script
Dan Wells [Thu, 19 Oct 2017 20:38:18 +0000 (16:38 -0400)]
Forward-port 3.0.1 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
2 years agoFix stray beta1 in 3.0.0 upgrade script
Dan Wells [Wed, 18 Oct 2017 21:42:05 +0000 (17:42 -0400)]
Fix stray beta1 in 3.0.0 upgrade script

I do not think this actually affects anything.

We'll fix this for early adopters in the 3.0.1 upgrade script, I
think.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
2 years agoDocs: 3.0.1 Release notes
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 18 Oct 2017 17:07:34 +0000 (13:07 -0400)]
Docs: 3.0.1 Release notes

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
2 years agoDocs: 2.12.7 release notes
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 18 Oct 2017 15:58:24 +0000 (11:58 -0400)]
Docs: 2.12.7 release notes

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
2 years agoLP#1659181 Mark Items Damaged Prompt
Kyle Huckins [Fri, 15 Sep 2017 21:06:24 +0000 (21:06 +0000)]
LP#1659181 Mark Items Damaged Prompt

- Add new prompt for marking an item as damaged.
- If there is a fee when marking an item as damaged, offer the
option to charge as normal, manually bill the patron, or to waive
the charge.
-Affected interfaces: Holds pull list, Holds Shelf, Patron Holds,
Record Holds, Record Holdings, Item Status(List), Item Status(Detail)

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
 Changes to be committed:
modified:   Open-ILS/src/perlmods/lib/OpenILS/Application/Circ.pm
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/cat/catalog/index.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/circ/checkin/index.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/circ/holds/index.tt2
new file:   Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/circ/share/t_mark_damaged.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/staff/cat/catalog/app.js
modified:   Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/staff/cat/item/app.js
modified:   Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/staff/circ/checkin/app.js
modified:   Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/staff/circ/services/circ.js
modified:   Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/staff/circ/services/holds.js
modified:   Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/staff/circ/services/item.js

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
2 years agoMerge branch 'master' of git.evergreen-ils.org:Evergreen
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 18 Oct 2017 14:39:52 +0000 (07:39 -0700)]
Merge branch 'master' of git.evergreen-ils.org:Evergreen

2 years agoDOCS: added tip for patron insensitive search (ignores punctuation)
Jeanette Lundgren [Wed, 18 Oct 2017 13:58:55 +0000 (09:58 -0400)]
DOCS: added tip for patron insensitive search (ignores punctuation)

Signed-off-by: Jeanette Lundgren <jlundgren@cwmars.org>
2 years agoLP#1712686 - display completed barcode on copy grids not partial input
Cesar Velez [Wed, 4 Oct 2017 18:01:25 +0000 (14:01 -0400)]
LP#1712686 - display completed barcode on copy grids not partial input

The check in, check out, and renew interfaces were not displaying
the actual complete(d) barcode when barcode completion is on.
This saves the inputted partial barcode in row_item.input_barcode
and let's the returned acp.barcode be in row_item.copy_barcode for
display.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1714566 - enable hold notes to display on dialogs
Cesar Velez [Tue, 3 Oct 2017 20:42:43 +0000 (16:42 -0400)]
LP#1714566 - enable hold notes to display on dialogs

Also display all notes in the hold shelf dialog and other dialogs
so that staff is aware of any public notes that will
print.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1714566 - enable hold notes set to print on slip to be shown
Cesar Velez [Mon, 2 Oct 2017 21:57:39 +0000 (17:57 -0400)]
LP#1714566 - enable hold notes set to print on slip to be shown

Adds a bit of code and edits the realted templates in order
to be able to see any hold notes set to print on the slip.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1714060 - fixes thinko when obeying patron.password.use_phone setting in patron...
Cesar Velez [Thu, 28 Sep 2017 17:08:48 +0000 (13:08 -0400)]
LP#1714060 -  fixes thinko when obeying patron.password.use_phone setting in patron regctl

There was a bug, an undefined variable was being used to assign the last
four digits of the day_phone to usr.passwd when this library setting
was being used.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1715423 - fix issues with the display of IDs in patron summary pane
Cesar Velez [Thu, 28 Sep 2017 14:48:58 +0000 (10:48 -0400)]
LP#1715423 - fix issues with the display of IDs in patron summary pane

The Patron summary pane was not properly displaying the values
for the primary ID and secondary ID. Also added the type name of
the ID in next to primary ID label.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1714056 - fix for webstaff patron registration not requiring DOB
Cesar Velez [Wed, 4 Oct 2017 14:49:02 +0000 (10:49 -0400)]
LP#1714056 - fix for webstaff patron registration not requiring DOB

For some reason the ng-required attribute was not on the dob input
control. Setting 'ui.patron.edit.au.dob.require' should now work
as intended.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1721145 - fix Patron Message tab grids missing persist-keys
Cesar Velez [Thu, 5 Oct 2017 14:58:00 +0000 (10:58 -0400)]
LP#1721145 - fix Patron Message tab grids missing persist-keys

In order to store grid column config preferences locally, a persist-key
attribute needs to be declared for the grid. Thus, for this UI a
'circ.patron.staff_messages' and a 'circ.patron.archived_messages'
persist-keys were added.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1689325 - correct typo repeated templateUrl modal
Cesar Velez [Wed, 11 Oct 2017 19:52:59 +0000 (15:52 -0400)]
LP#1689325 - correct typo repeated templateUrl modal

Patron items out renew with date modal had a repeated templateURl.
Probably just a copy-pasta typo.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1689325 - require most modals have explicit 'exit' or 'cancel' action inside the...
Cesar Velez [Tue, 10 Oct 2017 17:55:59 +0000 (13:55 -0400)]
LP#1689325 - require most modals have explicit 'exit' or 'cancel' action inside the modal

Disable the default bahavior of bootstrap modals that lets
the user click outside the modal to dismiss or cancel it.
Similar behavior is not in the XUL, and this will make
unintentional clicks outside the modal less prone to losing
work in said modal.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1710731 - fix webstaff hold slip and other templates missing call number
Cesar Velez [Fri, 6 Oct 2017 21:57:45 +0000 (17:57 -0400)]
LP#1710731 - fix webstaff hold slip and other templates missing call number

Added call number to various dialogs and printtemplates
that lacked them.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1717025 - make Specific Due Dates Until Logout in Patron Checkout
Cesar Velez [Thu, 21 Sep 2017 19:58:49 +0000 (15:58 -0400)]
LP#1717025 - make Specific Due Dates Until Logout in Patron Checkout

Made a few (opinionated) changes, that try to follow some JS
best practices. Changed Bool flags like date_options.sticky_date
to has_sticky_date, which avoids confusion with the checkoutArgs
property of the same name, and provides a clue about it's type
and function. Also added semicolons to any JS statements and
function expressions that were missing them.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP1717025: Persist Specific Due Dates Until Logout
Jason Boyer [Wed, 13 Sep 2017 20:36:47 +0000 (15:36 -0500)]
LP1717025: Persist Specific Due Dates Until Logout

Add an option to the specific due date feature to
save the specified date until logout. This allows
all circulations from a given workstation to be due
on the same date.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1717010 Webstaff print/export full grid
Bill Erickson [Mon, 25 Sep 2017 14:35:07 +0000 (10:35 -0400)]
LP#1717010 Webstaff print/export full grid

1. Adds a new 'Print Full Grid' action which generates printer-friendly
HTML output of all grid rows.  The print content matches the display
grid structure, uses the same field filters (e.g. for formatting dates)
and is retrieved using the same query and sort parameters as the display
grid.

To render the grid as HTML, a new print HTML template is included at
print_templates/t_grid_html.tt2.

2. Modifies the 'Export CSV' action to export all grid rows instead of
only the visible rows.  The link label is modified to 'Export Full CSV'
to better indicate its intent.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1716962 - honor In-House Use: num of uses threshold setting
Cesar Velez [Wed, 27 Sep 2017 17:16:04 +0000 (18:16 +0100)]
LP#1716962 - honor In-House Use: num of uses threshold setting

The 'ui.circ.in_house_use.entry_warn' library setting was not being
taken into account nor any confirmation/warning modal being shown.
This fix addresses that by watching the changes and if selected
num_uses value exceeds setting value, displays egConfirm modal.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1719967 - Add alert message field to volcopy editor
Cesar Velez [Thu, 12 Oct 2017 21:31:37 +0000 (17:31 -0400)]
LP#1719967 - Add alert message field to volcopy editor

As 1676608 was deferred to 3.1, this adds a copy alert_message
field, to the volcopy editor. The defaults tab "Alerts" checkbox has
been replaced by "Alert Message" and this new field will be active until replaced by
the changes of 3.1.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoDocs: adding backup information to cli manual
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 16 Oct 2017 04:10:00 +0000 (21:10 -0700)]
Docs: adding backup information to cli manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: adding new services to command line manual
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 15 Oct 2017 17:50:42 +0000 (10:50 -0700)]
Docs: adding new services to command line manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: 2 new services
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 15 Oct 2017 17:47:18 +0000 (10:47 -0700)]
Docs: 2 new services

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoLP#1721557 Fix Vandelay export within web client
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Oct 2017 13:26:39 +0000 (09:26 -0400)]
LP#1721557 Fix Vandelay export within web client

Triggering a file download from dojo pages within the web client
requires a new technique. This commit borrows from the acq lineitem
table export (acq/common/li_table.js) and applies the technique to the
vandelay feature.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoDocs: located URIs don't work with trailing spaces
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 11 Oct 2017 14:43:05 +0000 (07:43 -0700)]
Docs: located URIs don't work with trailing spaces

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: documentation for Record Buckets
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 11 Oct 2017 03:11:35 +0000 (20:11 -0700)]
Docs: documentation for Record Buckets

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: updating copy buckets docs
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 11 Oct 2017 01:14:30 +0000 (18:14 -0700)]
Docs: updating copy buckets docs

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: bumping release notes for consolidated manual to 3.0
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 6 Oct 2017 14:12:24 +0000 (07:12 -0700)]
Docs: bumping release notes for consolidated manual to 3.0

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: remove electronic resources heading
Kathy Lussier [Thu, 5 Oct 2017 15:12:10 +0000 (11:12 -0400)]
Docs: remove electronic resources heading

The additional heading isn't needed in the release notes.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
2 years agoDocs: ebook api release note entry and doc changes
Kathy Lussier [Thu, 5 Oct 2017 15:04:54 +0000 (11:04 -0400)]
Docs: ebook api release note entry and doc changes

Moved the content from ebook_transactions.adoc file to the 3.0 release notes.
I also incorporated changes introduced in 3.0 into the documentation on
ebook api.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
2 years agoLP#1720394: This html thinko in copy tag display
Kathy Lussier [Fri, 29 Sep 2017 15:10:03 +0000 (11:10 -0400)]
LP#1720394: This html thinko in copy tag display

A closing td tag appears to be have been accidentally used when closing the
opening td tag. It doesn't appear to affect the display of the copy tag, but should probably be fixed.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1717007 Improve egProgressDialog collision handling
Bill Erickson [Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:30:47 +0000 (11:30 -0400)]
LP#1717007 Improve egProgressDialog collision handling

Resolves a race condition where egProgressDialog.open() is called twice
before the first call completes (i.e. the dialog is opened), leaving 2
open dialogs, one of which cannot be closed because its reference is
lost.

Going forward, attempts to open multiple dialogs will always result in
the most recently visible dialog taking preference.  When collisions
occur, a warning is also issued to the console.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1666512: stamp DB update
Galen Charlton [Wed, 4 Oct 2017 16:10:31 +0000 (12:10 -0400)]
LP#1666512: stamp DB update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1666512 - Only insert if not already existing
Ben Shum [Fri, 15 Sep 2017 03:16:32 +0000 (23:16 -0400)]
LP#1666512 - Only insert if not already existing

This repatch was requested by Galen Charlton to make it easier for
upgrades to avoid adding the entries or failing if the entries already
existed.

Also drops the unnecessary i18n tagging for the billing type names
since it does not work with applying upgrade scripts (only for sourcing
db.seed data for translation to PO file)

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1666512 - Add billing types from 2009-era features.
Chris Sharp [Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:03:55 +0000 (08:03 -0500)]
LP#1666512 - Add billing types from 2009-era features.

For systems that were running Evergreen 1.2 or so and upgraded to 1.4
or so, there were billing types added that did not make it into an
upgrade script.  We add them here just in case you don't have them.
Systems installed since Evergreen 1.4 are probably not affected.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agocorrect the acknowledgement of Consortium of Ohio Libraries
Galen Charlton [Tue, 3 Oct 2017 20:50:41 +0000 (16:50 -0400)]
correct the acknowledgement of Consortium of Ohio Libraries

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agobump up monolithic schema upgrade script for 3.0.0
Galen Charlton [Mon, 2 Oct 2017 20:06:31 +0000 (16:06 -0400)]
bump up monolithic schema upgrade script for 3.0.0

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoRemove redundant function update from 3.0-RC upgrade script
Dan Wells [Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:56:47 +0000 (15:56 -0400)]
Remove redundant function update from 3.0-RC upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoRename monolithic upgrade for 3.0-RC
Dan Wells [Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:56:08 +0000 (15:56 -0400)]
Rename monolithic upgrade for 3.0-RC

To account for 2.12.6 being the current flavor of 2.12.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoTranslation updates - po files
Ben Shum [Mon, 2 Oct 2017 16:02:22 +0000 (12:02 -0400)]
Translation updates - po files

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoTranslation updates - newpot
Ben Shum [Mon, 2 Oct 2017 16:01:04 +0000 (12:01 -0400)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agominor updates to release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 2 Oct 2017 15:14:19 +0000 (11:14 -0400)]
minor updates to release notes

* formatting fixes
* make capitalization of headings more consistent
* replace remaining references to "OPAC"

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoDocs: Juvenile-to-adult script
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 2 Oct 2017 05:05:38 +0000 (22:05 -0700)]
Docs: Juvenile-to-adult script

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: documenting copy locations
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 1 Oct 2017 20:05:18 +0000 (13:05 -0700)]
Docs: documenting copy locations

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: cleaning up client sysadmin manual
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 1 Oct 2017 17:14:56 +0000 (10:14 -0700)]
Docs: cleaning up client sysadmin manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: Adding search config info to client admin manual
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 1 Oct 2017 16:43:10 +0000 (09:43 -0700)]
Docs: Adding search config info to client admin manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: Adding some use cases to MARC Batch Edit
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 29 Sep 2017 20:40:12 +0000 (13:40 -0700)]
Docs: Adding some use cases to MARC Batch Edit

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: documenting RDA 264
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 29 Sep 2017 20:00:59 +0000 (13:00 -0700)]
Docs: documenting RDA 264

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: cleaning up client sysadmin manual
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 29 Sep 2017 14:17:02 +0000 (07:17 -0700)]
Docs: cleaning up client sysadmin manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoMerge branch 'master' of git.evergreen-ils.org:Evergreen
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 29 Sep 2017 14:16:24 +0000 (07:16 -0700)]
Merge branch 'master' of git.evergreen-ils.org:Evergreen

2 years agoLP#1720345: ensure egEditFmRecord's customFieldTemplates is optional
Galen Charlton [Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:33:33 +0000 (09:33 -0400)]
LP#1720345: ensure egEditFmRecord's customFieldTemplates is optional

This patch ensures that the custom-field-templates attribute of
the eg-edit-fm-record directive is strictly optional, fixing a
regression for instances of that directive that don't need that
attribute.

To test
-------
[1] Apply the patch.
[2] Verify that the Server Administration | Copy Tag Types and
    and Local Administration | Copy Tags admin interfaces
    allow you to create and edit values.
[3] Verify that the Serials Administration | Prediction
    Pattern Templates interface continues to work.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
2 years agoUpdate RELEASE_NOTES_3_0.adoc
abneiman [Thu, 28 Sep 2017 15:34:09 +0000 (11:34 -0400)]
Update RELEASE_NOTES_3_0.adoc

minor spelling corrections in the Acknowledgment section

2 years agoDocs: info about LP #1622364
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 28 Sep 2017 03:57:38 +0000 (20:57 -0700)]
Docs: info about LP #1622364

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: root.adoc can now compile
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 28 Sep 2017 03:21:44 +0000 (20:21 -0700)]
Docs: root.adoc can now compile

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoDocs: Adding information on using native browser functionality
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 27 Sep 2017 20:39:04 +0000 (16:39 -0400)]
Docs: Adding information on using native browser functionality

The section on setting a home page seemed out of place in the Log in section.
I moved it to a new section that covers best practices for using the browser,
which also includes earlier documentation on using tabs and new documentation
on disabling popup blockers.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
2 years agoDocs: Update login chapter
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 27 Sep 2017 20:03:44 +0000 (16:03 -0400)]
Docs: Update login chapter
Some things have changed in the web client since this documentation was
first created. Removing the note that workstation registration is not required
and updating the caution on what happens when exiting the browser.

Previously, workstation registration was part of installing the staff client,
but since we have nothing to install, I added it to the logging in section. I
also removed a xul client feature from the main root.adoc.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
2 years agobump up monolithic schema update script for RC
Galen Charlton [Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:50:57 +0000 (15:50 -0400)]
bump up monolithic schema update script for RC

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1719726: Make sure all relevant triggers are disabled for bib visibility update
Mike Rylander [Wed, 27 Sep 2017 18:34:07 +0000 (14:34 -0400)]
LP#1719726: Make sure all relevant triggers are disabled for bib visibility update

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1719726: Retain the ingest.disable_authority_full_rec internal flag if it was...
Mike Rylander [Wed, 27 Sep 2017 18:26:00 +0000 (14:26 -0400)]
LP#1719726: Retain the ingest.disable_authority_full_rec internal flag if it was missing

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1719726: Baseline trigger definition consistency
Mike Rylander [Wed, 27 Sep 2017 18:25:29 +0000 (14:25 -0400)]
LP#1719726: Baseline trigger definition consistency

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1719726: make config.metabib_field.display_field have same default
Galen Charlton [Wed, 27 Sep 2017 16:39:36 +0000 (12:39 -0400)]
LP#1719726: make config.metabib_field.display_field have same default

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1719726: ensure asset.copy_tag_copy_map has fake FK
Galen Charlton [Wed, 27 Sep 2017 16:30:44 +0000 (12:30 -0400)]
LP#1719726: ensure asset.copy_tag_copy_map has fake FK

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>