working/Evergreen.git
5 years agofix pub date data type in reporter.classic_item_list
Chris Sharp [Wed, 8 Jan 2014 19:51:59 +0000 (14:51 -0500)]
fix pub date data type in reporter.classic_item_list

As noticed by Ben Shum in IRC, reporter.classic_item_list
had pub_date, a free text field, classified as "int". This
changes that to "text" to prevent errors.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoFix bug that caused deleted holdings to be visible in SRU/Z39.50 results
Jeff Davis [Wed, 8 Jan 2014 21:21:13 +0000 (13:21 -0800)]
Fix bug that caused deleted holdings to be visible in SRU/Z39.50 results

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoTPAC: Add Notes label to that row in small-screen My Account->Holds
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley [Mon, 6 Jan 2014 16:44:56 +0000 (11:44 -0500)]
TPAC: Add Notes label to that row in small-screen My Account->Holds

Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <lebbeous@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
5 years agoTPAC: Display public hold notes in user holds list
Dan Scott [Mon, 30 Dec 2013 06:47:19 +0000 (01:47 -0500)]
TPAC: Display public hold notes in user holds list

If a given hold has a note marked as public, and not marked for staff, then
display the note in the My Account -> Holds list. This enhancement also
includes sample notes for each hold, to include data that ensures that the TPAC
does not display any hold notes that are not marked public, or which are marked
for staff.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <lebbeous@esilibrary.com>
5 years agoTPAC: Get rid of all unneccessary uppercase and some bold
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley [Mon, 6 Jan 2014 16:27:57 +0000 (11:27 -0500)]
TPAC: Get rid of all unneccessary uppercase and some bold

This gets rid of all places in the TPAC where CSS uses text-transform:
uppercase or capitalize.  The former is bad for readability, and the
latter can only confuse users when strings might appear to be
capitalized differently in one context than another (esp. users'
personal names).

This mostly, but not exclusively, affects the My Account section.
Also, one wholly unused CSS class was removed altogether.

It also gets rid of some bold style that was applied too liberally to
the whole contents of tables.

Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <lebbeous@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
5 years agoMake sample phone numbers "(xxx) xxx-xxxx" format
Dan Scott [Mon, 6 Jan 2014 16:07:17 +0000 (11:07 -0500)]
Make sample phone numbers "(xxx) xxx-xxxx" format

The extra hyphen between the closing parenthesis and the 4th digit was just
plain weird. Thanks to Ben Shum for mentioning this in IRC!

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoSample library external URLs, phone numbers, and emails
Dan Scott [Tue, 17 Dec 2013 18:05:43 +0000 (13:05 -0500)]
Sample library external URLs, phone numbers, and emails

Supply reasonable URLs and contact information for the branches.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoAdd sample library addresses and hours of operation
Dan Scott [Tue, 17 Dec 2013 17:02:56 +0000 (12:02 -0500)]
Add sample library addresses and hours of operation

Provide branch-level granularity of addresses and hours of operation, using
different addresses in some cases for mailing vs. billing vs. ILL vs. holds for
more realism.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoMove default actor.org_unit entries into sample data
Dan Scott [Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:16:32 +0000 (10:16 -0500)]
Move default actor.org_unit entries into sample data

The only actor.org_unit entry we absolutely require in the sample data is the
consortium, as many things are owned by it. Otherwise, we should treat the
libraries and associated settings such as addresses as sample data.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoStamping 0850 - translate icon labels
Ben Shum [Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:36:39 +0000 (13:36 -0500)]
Stamping 0850 - translate icon labels

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoTranslate the icon labels in TPAC
Thomas Berezansky [Tue, 10 Dec 2013 18:54:40 +0000 (13:54 -0500)]
Translate the icon labels in TPAC

Instead of just using English.

Also, in the event we have a search_label, use it.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Berezansky <tsbere@mvlc.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoDocs: bug fixes in new files
Remington Steed [Tue, 17 Dec 2013 16:17:25 +0000 (11:17 -0500)]
Docs: bug fixes in new files

This commit fixes a small bug in the new Action Triggers chapter and a
few small formatting bugs in the new subsection in the Holds Management
chapter. It also fixes a small wording typo in the Holds Management intro.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoStamping 0849 - desk renewal description
Ben Shum [Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:59:44 +0000 (14:59 -0500)]
Stamping 0849 - desk renewal description

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoUpdated the label on the desk renewal global setting.
Steven Callender [Thu, 12 Dec 2013 20:13:57 +0000 (15:13 -0500)]
Updated the label on the desk renewal global setting.

Updated the label on the desk renewal global flag circ.desk_renewal.use_original_circ_lib
to properly explain the it's the workstation library that will not be used rather than the
user home library. The OPAC renewal uses the users home library and desk renewals use
the workstation library.

Signed-off-by: Steven Callender <stevecallender@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoBreak out of focus() in cat/z3950.js if obj.active_services is undefined.
Jason Stephenson [Wed, 11 Dec 2013 15:05:18 +0000 (10:05 -0500)]
Break out of focus() in cat/z3950.js if obj.active_services is undefined.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jstephenson@mvlc.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoEliminate an annoying and useless warning in the JavaScript Console.
Jason Stephenson [Wed, 11 Dec 2013 14:50:09 +0000 (09:50 -0500)]
Eliminate an annoying and useless warning in the JavaScript Console.

Timestamp: 12/10/2013 02:52:51 PM
Warning: Empty string passed to getElementById().
Source File: oils://remote/xul/rel_3_0_20131206_120120/server/OpenILS/global_util.js
Line: 354

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jstephenson@mvlc.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoAsciidoc fix
Angela Kilsdonk [Tue, 17 Dec 2013 16:37:23 +0000 (11:37 -0500)]
Asciidoc fix

Another asciidoc fix for 2.5 documentation:
-Disable patron credit.

Signed-off-by: Angela Kilsdonk <akilsdonk@esilibrary.com>
5 years agoDocumentation for 2.5
Angela Kilsdonk [Tue, 17 Dec 2013 16:22:41 +0000 (11:22 -0500)]
Documentation for 2.5

asciidoc fixes for:
-Disable Patron Credit
-Lost and Long Overdue Colors
-PV Supa Goodstuff Integration

Signed-off-by: Angela Kilsdonk <akilsdonk@esilibrary.com>
5 years agoUpdate README to address Apache locking problem
Dan Scott [Mon, 16 Dec 2013 19:10:05 +0000 (14:10 -0500)]
Update README to address Apache locking problem

Because Apache is still running as the opensrf user, we need to change the
ownership of the lock directory to enable Apache to write to it.

Also cut over to the osrf_config script instead of the osrf_ctl.sh script to
avoid deprecation warnings.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
5 years agoDocumentation for 2.5
Angela Kilsdonk [Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:29:16 +0000 (13:29 -0500)]
Documentation for 2.5

Includes:
-Patron Self Registration
-PV Supa Goodstuff Integration
-Disable Patron Credit in Billing Interface

Signed-off-by: Angela Kilsdonk <akilsdonk@esilibrary.com>
5 years agoLP#1254816: prevent cases where a Google Book preview is not displayed
Galen Charlton [Mon, 25 Nov 2013 18:05:21 +0000 (10:05 -0800)]
LP#1254816: prevent cases where a Google Book preview is not displayed

Due to quirks in how different parts of the Google Books API
processes ISBN searches, it is possible for a Google Books Preview
badge to get displayed, but when the user tries to display the preview,
the embedded preview does not get displayed.

This patch fixes the problem by grabbing the preview link from
the GB volumes search results, which in turn can be fed into the
Embedded Viewer initialization.

An ISBN that can be used to reproduce the problem is 9781937994198.
Before the patch, the badge is displayed but not the preview; after
the patch, both badge and preview should be displayed.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
5 years agoDocumentation for 2.5
Angela Kilsdonk [Fri, 13 Dec 2013 21:30:51 +0000 (16:30 -0500)]
Documentation for 2.5

asciidoc fix

Signed-off-by: Angela Kilsdonk <akilsdonk@esilibrary.com>
5 years agoRevive and update Action Triggers docs for 2.5
Remington Steed [Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:40:10 +0000 (09:40 -0500)]
Revive and update Action Triggers docs for 2.5

This commit revives the missing Action Triggers docs section, last seen
in the 2.0 version of the docs. Also, several small corrections and
wording edits were made, as well as a few actual feature changes since
version 2.0.  The most explicit of these feature changes is the addition
of a basic description for a new Event Definition field in 2.5: "Event
Repeatability Delay".

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoFix LP1180140, View Holds not working for a serial with subscription and no issuances
Steven Chan [Wed, 15 May 2013 21:30:15 +0000 (14:30 -0700)]
Fix LP1180140, View Holds not working for a serial with subscription and no issuances

A request is made to
open-ils.circ.holds.retrieve_all_from_title,
which is the function Circ/Holds.pm/all_rec_holds().

In the function, when checking for issuance holds, there is a missing @
to dereference the list of issuance IDs, so that the ahr table is search
with badly formed input, which results in returning an undefined list
instead of an empty list.  The error will occur for any record with a
serial.subscription entry but with no related entries in
serial.issuance.

We also recode the initialization of the response object in order to
clarify its expected structure, a hash of array references.

Signed-off-by: Steven Chan <schan@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <lebbeous@esilibrary.com>
5 years agoDocumentation for Sorting Billing Columns
Angela Kilsdonk [Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:52:18 +0000 (14:52 -0500)]
Documentation for Sorting Billing Columns

Docs for sorting money columns in billing interface.  In ersions 2.3-2.5.

Signed-off-by: Angela Kilsdonk <akilsdonk@esilibrary.com>
5 years agoNew documentation for 2.5
Angela Kilsdonk [Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:30:28 +0000 (14:30 -0500)]
New documentation for 2.5

Documentation for:
-Z39.50 Search Enhancements
-Catalog Browse
-Alternative Hold Pick-up Location
-Marking Items Long Overdue
-Lost and Long Overdue Bill Colors
-Vandelay Item Load

Signed-off-by: Angela Kilsdonk <akilsdonk@esilibrary.com>
5 years agoAlways show Email Address label to staff
Thomas Berezansky [Mon, 9 Dec 2013 16:15:29 +0000 (11:15 -0500)]
Always show Email Address label to staff

When placing holds staff commonly change out patrons, and pointing staff
towards the "My Account" area makes no sense to begin with.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Berezansky <tsbere@mvlc.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoDocumentation typo in Authorities chapter subheading
Elliot Voris [Sat, 7 Dec 2013 21:24:46 +0000 (15:24 -0600)]
Documentation typo in Authorities chapter subheading
Addresses this bugs reported in launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1248726

I also browsed through the rest of the docs/admin
directory, and made some (very non-consequential)
changes.

Signed-off-by: Elliot Voris <evoris@slcconline.edu>
Signed-off-by: Robert Soulliere <robert.soulliere@mohawkcollege.ca>
5 years agoPushing upgrade scripts forward
Mike Rylander [Thu, 5 Dec 2013 16:00:55 +0000 (11:00 -0500)]
Pushing upgrade scripts forward

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
5 years agoForward port 2.3.11->2.3.12 DB upgrade
Bill Erickson [Thu, 5 Dec 2013 15:08:34 +0000 (10:08 -0500)]
Forward port 2.3.11->2.3.12 DB upgrade

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
5 years agoPull in 2.5 version upgrade files
Dan Wells [Thu, 5 Dec 2013 14:49:05 +0000 (09:49 -0500)]
Pull in 2.5 version upgrade files

For 2.5.0 and 2.5.1

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoFix a broken link in the holds docs
Remington Steed [Wed, 4 Dec 2013 14:35:30 +0000 (09:35 -0500)]
Fix a broken link in the holds docs

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoDocs: integrate holds docs from EG 2.1
Remington Steed [Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:29:22 +0000 (10:29 -0500)]
Docs: integrate holds docs from EG 2.1

The small amount of Holds docs present in master seemed to fit well at
the end of the older Holds documentation, so this commit appends them
to the new holds.txt file, deletes the previous holds_management.txt file,
and makes the appropriate change to root.txt.

This commit also includes several small formatting improvements, wording
changes, and bug fixes.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoFix boolean lists; Better atom regex; Caching
Mike Rylander [Wed, 13 Nov 2013 23:15:21 +0000 (18:15 -0500)]
Fix boolean lists; Better atom regex; Caching

First, we didn't need to make $last_type local, and it broke explicit
grouping anyway.  That's removed, and we now reset that (and a few more
like it) at calls to the top level parse() method.  This introduces a
situation where a long list of booleans could cause query plan problems,
so we limit the plan depth to 40 (20 ||'d conditions).

Second, we are smarter about finding the boundary of atoms.  Previous
to this commit, and curly brace could send the parser into a tailspin
from which it would not recover.  Now we use alternation instead of
a character class, which is much safer with the default multi-character
float syntax specifier.

Third, as a catch-all, if we can't parse the remained of a query we
now simply say so (when in debug mode) and go away, instead of risking
an infinite loop.  We do this via a final, unqualified "else" clause
in decompose().

Finally, instead of building 10+ regexp objects on each query parse,
cache them per QP subclass and reuse them.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoLP#1238015 hide patron credit summary when disabled
Bill Erickson [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:24:37 +0000 (10:24 -0400)]
LP#1238015 hide patron credit summary when disabled

When the circ.disable_patron_credit / "Disable Patron Credit" org unit
setting is disabled, also hide the patron credit summary information in
the bills interface.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoRe-apply the changes provided by 0802 for backport
Mike Rylander [Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:14:08 +0000 (10:14 -0500)]
Re-apply the changes provided by  0802 for backport

Preserve record order of subfields for authority heading extraction

When extracting headings from authority records we currently read the
subfields of a tag in configuration order.  We should, instead, read
them in record order, to preserve the desired sorting properties that
the cataloger has encoded in the record.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
5 years agoFix copy_table HTML markup errors
Dan Scott [Sun, 27 Oct 2013 17:11:37 +0000 (13:11 -0400)]
Fix copy_table HTML markup errors

TD elements take a "headers" attribute, not a "header" attribute. Also,
we have a few typos in identifying the header attributes.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoLP#1254146 gracefully handle custom trees sans entries
Bill Erickson [Fri, 22 Nov 2013 19:55:26 +0000 (14:55 -0500)]
LP#1254146 gracefully handle custom trees sans entries

Avoid references to custom tree entries when no tree entries for a
custom tree exist.  Prevents:

egweb: template error: undef error - Can't call method "org_unit" on an
undefined value at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/OpenILS/WWW/EGCatLoader/Util.pm line 185.\n

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoImprove facet styling
Dan Wells [Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:12:46 +0000 (15:12 -0500)]
Improve facet styling

1) Facets currently display very poorly when the number reaches 3-4
digits.  Facet data is more or less a two column table, so let's style
it that way to make it more robust.

2) Rearrange some styles to reduce redundancy, and allow overflow
where possible.

3) Change the selected highlight to look a little better.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoPulling in new version upgrade
Mike Rylander [Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:45:18 +0000 (14:45 -0500)]
Pulling in new version upgrade

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
5 years agoLP#1251774 exit and alert on multiple payments per xact
Bill Erickson [Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:06:53 +0000 (17:06 -0500)]
LP#1251774 exit and alert on multiple payments per xact

If more than one payment for a transaction is received, exit the API
call early and return a MULTIPLE_PAYMENTS_FOR_XACT event.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
5 years agoEnforce one-payment-per-xact-per-call
Mike Rylander [Fri, 15 Nov 2013 21:40:36 +0000 (16:40 -0500)]
Enforce one-payment-per-xact-per-call

There is no legitimate reason for a transaction to receive more than
one payment per call to open-ils.circ open-ils.circ.money.payment,
but we have seen the staff client generate such a data structure. This
leads to seemingly duplicate payments, and is bad all around.  So,
we will enforce the restriction by taking only the first payment per
xact in the list of payments.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
5 years agoReplace erroneous calls to $e->retrieve_authority_record($rec_id).
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 8 Nov 2013 20:02:53 +0000 (15:02 -0500)]
Replace erroneous calls to $e->retrieve_authority_record($rec_id).

On lines 153 and 175 of OpenILS::Application::Cat::Authority calls
like the above should be $e->retrieve_authority_record_entry($rec_id).
This branch replaces the two misspelled calls with the proper ones.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jstephenson@mvlc.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
5 years agoLP1093856 fix Fast Item Add with Z39.50 import
Jason Etheridge [Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:02:15 +0000 (12:02 -0400)]
LP1093856 fix Fast Item Add with Z39.50 import

The first time I tried this fix I ran afoul of
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/787561

But a second attempt worked.  So I didn't kill
two birds with one stone, but this should take
care of 1093856.

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
5 years agoLP#1037171 Removed Expert Search paramters from subject links
Liam Whalen [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 05:11:56 +0000 (22:11 -0700)]
LP#1037171 Removed Expert Search paramters from subject links

After performing an Expert Search, if a user visits a record and then
clicks on one of the author, subject, or series search links within that
record, then they are given the results of the Expert Search again
instead of the relevant subject or author search.

This is happening because the Expert Search parameters are retained in
the URLs via the TT2 MACRO mkurl.  In particular, the tag parameter is
used to identify an Expert Search, so if it is present in a URL, than an
Expert Search will be attempted regardless of which other paramaters are
in the URL.

To fix this, I created two varialbes within header.tt2 above the
definition of mkurl.  These variables group common URL paramters for
Expert Searches and General Search parameters together.  These variables
can be used wherever mkurl is used to strip out unneeded search
paramters.

There is a third variable that is already present within many of these
pages named stop_parms.  While I initially tried to modify this
variable, I found that there are some instances where the general search
parameters should be retained while the Expert Search parameters must go.

This commit uses these three variables togehter as input into the third
arugment of the mkurl MACRO.  The third arugment specifies which
paramtes to remove from the previous URL before making a new URL based
on the pervious URL.

I also added the query parameter to the Place Hold's hold_source_page
URL variable.  I did this, so that the query terms would be preserved
once the user is done placing the hold or decides to cancle the placing
of the hold.

As well, I used the new variables to remove Expert Search paramters
from the Advanced Search links on the results and record pages.

Conflicts:

Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/searchbar.tt2

Signed-off-by: Liam Whalen <whalen.ld@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
5 years agoDocs: Remove ref to missing included file
Remington Steed [Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:42:36 +0000 (15:42 -0500)]
Docs: Remove ref to missing included file

This file was moved into the 2.5 release notes. If others believe it
belongs in the main documentation, it can easily be added in again. For
now, we will remove the reference because it only generates an asciidoc
warning.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoDocs: Fix leveloffset bug, raise REL NOTES level
Remington Steed [Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:21:09 +0000 (15:21 -0500)]
Docs: Fix leveloffset bug, raise REL NOTES level

We should restrict our use of the asciidoc leveloffset command to the
root.txt file, since it is a global setting and cannot be set relative
to an existing offset.

This commit also raises the Release Notes section to the highest level
in order to prevent the lowest level subsections within it from being
lost. This is in response to asciidoc errors:

    WARNING: RELEASE_NOTES_2_5.txt: line 950: missing section: [sect5]

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoDocument how to load concerto sample data
Dan Scott [Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:25:35 +0000 (11:25 -0500)]
Document how to load concerto sample data

We might as well make it as easy as possible for people to use the
sample dataset that we created!

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
5 years agoAdd basic docs for testing with pgTAP
Dan Scott [Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:17:58 +0000 (18:17 -0500)]
Add basic docs for testing with pgTAP

This can be expanded to describe how to create pgTAP tests later. For
now, let's help people actually set up their environment and test.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
5 years agoFix untranslatable strings in several dijits:
Pasi Kallinen [Tue, 9 Jul 2013 06:52:22 +0000 (09:52 +0300)]
Fix untranslatable strings in several dijits:

AutoGrid, EditPane, FlattenerGrid, GridColumnPicker and HoldingCode.

[LFW: One string amended in conflict resolution; commit message edited
to wrap; one line of code moved (this.nls assignment in
GridColumnPicker.js).]

Signed-off-by: Pasi Kallinen <pasi.kallinen@pttk.fi>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <lebbeous@esilibrary.com>
5 years agoLP1251424 - Fix for submit button when placing holds in staff client
Steven Callender [Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:42:12 +0000 (15:42 -0500)]
LP1251424 - Fix for submit button when placing holds in staff client

I've moved the initializing of the cur_hold_barcode variable
to within the function rather than floating outside of it.
This seemed to fix an intermittent issue where the submit
button would not become activatable when first going to the
place hold screen via the staff client. To create the hold,
ths user had to cycle through the "Place hold by patron barcode"
option and then back to "Place hold for me" option.

It looked like behind the scenes for certain org units that
variable would not be set and the button will not open until
it at least has something. This causes it to be set on the initial
loading of the screen.

Signed-off-by: Steven Callender <stevecallender@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agolp1012237 HOLD_ITEM_CHECKED_OUT display
Garry Collum [Mon, 22 Jul 2013 18:30:04 +0000 (14:30 -0400)]
lp1012237 HOLD_ITEM_CHECKED_OUT display

Added a definition to the HOLD_ITEM_CHECKED_OUT event in ils_events.xml.
Trying to be generic between the opac and the staff client the message
reads, "The item you have attempted to place on hold is already checked
out to the requestor."

[LFW: I made a tiny spelling change to be consistent with other
appearances in Evergreen of the term "requestor".]

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <lebbeous@esilibrary.com>
5 years agoUpdate version of release notes in 2.5 docs
Remington Steed [Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:15:25 +0000 (14:15 -0500)]
Update version of release notes in 2.5 docs

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoAcq: Improvements to account-matching incoming EDI messages
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:28:07 +0000 (17:28 -0400)]
Acq: Improvements to account-matching incoming EDI messages

The way the EDI fetcher works gives us a problem. That process iterates
over EDI accounts for which it has FTP host and credential information,
downloads documents from each of those sites, and files the messages
within those documents under the EDI account from which the login
credentials came. The problem is that in practice the exact same host
and login information is used by multiple accounts under the same
vendor, and files relating to these sub-accounts are commingled, so that
you can't make the decision about which messages should be filed under
which accounts based on the name of the document or its location. You
have to make that decision later, based on its contents.

We are already incompletely doing this, distinguishing between
sub-accounts under which we could file our messages when the vendor
specifies the buyer's SAN next to the specific sub-account number *and*
those sub-accounts belong to different Evergreen org units. We still
need ways to distinguish in other cases.

This will do what is natural for at least one vendor, and match the
message content against the vendacct field of the acq.edi_account table.

*Also,*

We were re-retrieving the working acq.edi_message row from the database
before writing it, throwing away possible changes to the object in hand
made by O::A::Acq::EDI::process_parsed_msg(). We should only do that in
the case where that function has raised an exception.

We were doing the same kind of thing in another place actually inside
process_parsed_msg() where we set the edi_message's purchase_order field
based on the first lineitem encountered if the message itself didn't
specify a valid PO identifier.

This supports making account-correction work for ORDRSP messages in
addition to INVOIC messages.

We also propagate that same correction to the provider and shipper
fields of any invoices that get created from said edi_message.

Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <lebbeous@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoTPAC: Remove fixed height from 'View My List' button
Dan Wells [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:23:08 +0000 (11:23 -0400)]
TPAC: Remove fixed height from 'View My List' button

The TPAC button styles have been largely consolidated, but this little
outlier got missed.  It doesn't do anything of noticeable value in
recent browsers, and in fact hurts the display by causing the "Sort by"
widget to "hang" when resizing the window to certain intermediate
sizes.  Remove it.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoForward-port upgrade scripts from recent releases
Dan Wells [Fri, 8 Nov 2013 16:30:13 +0000 (11:30 -0500)]
Forward-port upgrade scripts from recent releases

In accordance with LP #894052.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoUpdate OpenSRF minimum version in install docs
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Nov 2013 20:13:55 +0000 (15:13 -0500)]
Update OpenSRF minimum version in install docs

Evergreen now requires OpenSRF 2.2.1 or later, so it makes sense to be
clear about it.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoUpdate upgrade instructions for 2.5.0 release
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Nov 2013 20:10:02 +0000 (15:10 -0500)]
Update upgrade instructions for 2.5.0 release

- Bump up minimum OpenSRF to 2.2.1
- Replace all 2.5-beta1 markers (and few stray 2.4 markers) with 2.5.0

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoTranslation updates - newpot
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Nov 2013 16:39:12 +0000 (11:39 -0500)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoTranslation updates - po files
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Nov 2013 16:31:54 +0000 (11:31 -0500)]
Translation updates - po files

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoDon't auto-logout TPAC in staff client
Jeff Godin [Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:07:07 +0000 (12:07 -0500)]
Don't auto-logout TPAC in staff client

Wrap the meta refresh in TPAC within a check for ctx.is_staff, so
that idle TPAC tabs will not log out when running within the staff
client.

This is intended to resolve the primary cause of symptoms mentioned
in bug 1036318 "OPAC timeout within the client"

Signed-off-by: Jeff Godin <jgodin@tadl.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jstephenson@mvlc.org>
5 years agoFix typos in 2.5 release notes
Dan Wells [Wed, 6 Nov 2013 22:24:38 +0000 (17:24 -0500)]
Fix typos in 2.5 release notes

These typos were fixed in the separate (now deleted) files, but only
after the collective file had been built.  This commit transfers those
fixes to the built file.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoDelete separate NEXT release notes
Dan Wells [Wed, 6 Nov 2013 22:02:16 +0000 (17:02 -0500)]
Delete separate NEXT release notes

These files have been carefully woven together into a single document,
so it is time to part with these bits and pieces.

Also, add a DONOTREMOVE file to preserve the SIP folder in the same
fashion as the others.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoRemove manual TPAC locale applications
Bill Erickson [Thu, 6 Jun 2013 14:02:27 +0000 (10:02 -0400)]
Remove manual TPAC locale applications

OpenILS::Utils::CStoreEditor::default_locale is no longer set, since the
opensrf client locale is now global.  Remove all references to this
variable.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoDefault per-request TPAC locale
Bill Erickson [Thu, 23 May 2013 19:20:14 +0000 (15:20 -0400)]
Default per-request TPAC locale

Set the OpenSRF default client locale for each TPAC request to ensure
all outbound OpenSRF calls use the requested locale.  When done, reset
the locale to the OpenSRF default.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoImprove locale picker positioning
Dan Wells [Mon, 4 Nov 2013 20:39:02 +0000 (15:39 -0500)]
Improve locale picker positioning

The locale picker was dependant on some header padding which was
removed.  Let's position it more directly.

Also, add a small left margin to the 'dashboard' area.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Pasi Kallinen <pasi.kallinen@pttk.fi>
5 years agoOnly one of these tests was valid, removing the bad one
Mike Rylander [Tue, 5 Nov 2013 18:55:02 +0000 (13:55 -0500)]
Only one of these tests was valid, removing the bad one

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
5 years agoLive pgTAP test for 0847, authority overlay generator fixes
Mike Rylander [Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:31:17 +0000 (12:31 -0500)]
Live pgTAP test for 0847, authority overlay generator fixes

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
5 years agoStamping 0847: improved auth overlay generation
Dan Wells [Fri, 1 Nov 2013 20:45:09 +0000 (16:45 -0400)]
Stamping 0847: improved auth overlay generation

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoAdd indicators; Remove junk tags
Mike Rylander [Fri, 1 Nov 2013 17:57:35 +0000 (13:57 -0400)]
Add indicators; Remove junk tags

First, we were not supplying authority tag indicators when generating the
overlay template.  The xml merge function does not currently transfer
indicators, but we need to do this anyway because newer MARC::Field version
balk at fields with no indicators.

Second, PG 9.1+ adds wrapper tags to xml content that is passed to XMLELEMENT
as an array.  So, we'll use XMLAGG to get around that.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoAdd --refresh mode to completely rewrite linking
Mike Rylander [Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:15:56 +0000 (12:15 -0400)]
Add --refresh mode to completely rewrite linking

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoUse all subfield values to link authority records to bibs
Mike Rylander [Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:37:36 +0000 (11:37 -0400)]
Use all subfield values to link authority records to bibs

Given an Evergreen instance with two authority records loaded, one
being a more specific than the other via a repeated subdivision subfield,
we must make sure that we use all the bib-supplied subfield values when
attempting to auto-link to the correct authority.  Otherwise, the "shorter"
authority record may be selected as appropriate, and data in the bib record
would be lost.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoClean up 2.5 upgrade instructions
Remington Steed [Fri, 1 Nov 2013 19:08:23 +0000 (15:08 -0400)]
Clean up 2.5 upgrade instructions

This commit cleans up a few tiny issues and a large formatting bug,
fixes a filename, and reorders the linux distros to put the newest ones
first. The content related changes are:

  - fix filename in 'tar' command
  - reorder linux distros (in two places)
  - fix various punctuation (add comma; remove colon in header)

And the AsciiDoc changes:

  - add asciidoc '+'s before and after 'indexterm' commands to fix
    broken ordered list formatting
  - remove an unnecessary asciidoc '+'
  - correct the length of an asciidoc block header line (doesn't change
    behavior, but helps readability of the text file)

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoStamping 0846: overlay subfield order fix
Dan Wells [Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:33:28 +0000 (15:33 -0400)]
Stamping 0846: overlay subfield order fix

Respect source XML subfield order during overlay

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoRespect source XML subfield order during overlay
Mike Rylander [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:15:25 +0000 (12:15 -0400)]
Respect source XML subfield order during overlay

When adding specific subfields to a field as described by an add
or replace rule we were adding them in rule-order.  Instead, they
should be added in source-XML physical order.  This commit does
that.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoStamping upgrade script for 0845: browse pivots should be stable.
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:45:18 +0000 (15:45 -0400)]
Stamping upgrade script for 0845: browse pivots should be stable.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jstephenson@mvlc.org>
5 years agoMake browse pivot DB funcs STABLE
Dan Wells [Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:42:08 +0000 (09:42 -0400)]
Make browse pivot DB funcs STABLE

Since these are just convenience functions doing only selects, these
should be STABLE safe, and making this change allows browse to be
functional on production-size data sets.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jstephenson@mvlc.org>
5 years agoHandle Missing copy status (4) in checkin_via_barcode2 in circ.util.js.
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:37:22 +0000 (16:37 -0400)]
Handle Missing copy status (4) in checkin_via_barcode2 in circ.util.js.

We treate just like available and reshelving.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jstephenson@mvlc.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoMake sure that # can be used in auth browse
Mike Rylander [Thu, 24 Oct 2013 20:10:00 +0000 (16:10 -0400)]
Make sure that # can be used in auth browse

Because we use URLs to call the SuperCat browse API, we need to
be more careful about encoding parameters.  #, in particular, breaks
auth browse because it's seen as a URL fragment separator by the browser
and web server.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Yamil Suarez <yamil@yamil.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
5 years agoTouch-up record detail extras display
Dan Wells [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:15:25 +0000 (16:15 -0400)]
Touch-up record detail extras display

1) Remove unsightly gaps, which gave it an overly "stripey"
appearance.

2) Switch off-green arrow graphic with a text-based arrow character.

3) Simplify unnecessarily complex positioning styles.

4) Lighten and add subtle border to give depth and definition to
section headers.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
5 years agoMatch main-content right margin to left
Dan Wells [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:43:14 +0000 (16:43 -0400)]
Match main-content right margin to left

Having a margin on one side but not the other just looks "off". Let's
match it on the right.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
5 years agoTweak TPAC header layout styles
Dan Wells [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:55:40 +0000 (15:55 -0400)]
Tweak TPAC header layout styles

The TPAC header relies heavily on fixed pixel measurements and relative
positioning, which makes it fragile and overly difficult to customize.

To improve the situation, we can greatly reduce the number of styles
while still achieving the same overall effect.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
5 years agoRDA / TPAC: Add 264 for pubinfo graphic 880 lookups
Dan Scott [Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:54:49 +0000 (09:54 -0400)]
RDA / TPAC: Add 264 for pubinfo graphic 880 lookups

Per https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1243746 the publication
info in search results was coming up empty for RDA records because they
use 264 for publication info instead of 260.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <bshum@biblio.org>
5 years agoDocs 2.5: Fix floating groups heading level (2nd try)
Remington Steed [Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:40:05 +0000 (08:40 -0400)]
Docs 2.5: Fix floating groups heading level (2nd try)

The first attempt successfully pushed the Floating Groups chapter to
its proper place in the table of contents, but it also mistakenly pushed
many following chapters down one heading level. This commit follows the
approach already common in the root.txt file, and also undoes the
previous approach of shifting the heading level within the chapter file
itself. I suspect the previous approach only failed because it lacked a
blank line before the final 'leveloffset' command, but this new
approach is better because it is already in common use.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoSerials Docs: Update for new features in 2.5
Remington Steed [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:07:03 +0000 (12:07 -0400)]
Serials Docs: Update for new features in 2.5

This commit adds a "Notes" section to the chapter on Receiving, including
a subsection on using the new "alerts" feature in the receiving interface.
It also adds a new screenshot for the "Notes" section and updates two
screenshots that have changed in 2.5. Finally, this commit updates the
Serials Copy Template doc to reflect the new 2.5 Floating Groups feature.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoSerials Docs: Improve format, fix typos, and update
Remington Steed [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:13:50 +0000 (16:13 -0400)]
Serials Docs: Improve format, fix typos, and update

This commit makes several minor changes to the Serials doc files, mostly
changes in formatting or corrections of bugs/typos. This list covers
most of the changes:

    - Add row on 'receiving' to Serials interfaces comparison table
    - Improve formatting of actionable items (using bold and arrows),
      e.g. Click on *First Menu* -> *Next Menu* -> *Last Menu*
    - Standardize formatting of form field names (using italics)
    - Improve unclear wording
    - Correct an outdated description of copy template 'status' field
      (changed before 2.3)
    - Change heading level for a subsection

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoDocs 2.5: Fix floating groups heading level
Remington Steed [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:54:00 +0000 (09:54 -0400)]
Docs 2.5: Fix floating groups heading level

The new Floating Groups docs are acting like a Docs Section rather than
a Docs Chapter. This commit should bump all the headings down one level
so they will take their appropriate place in the TOC.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoLP#1240207: Spellchecked the docs
Ben Ostrowsky [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:52:27 +0000 (16:52 -0400)]
LP#1240207: Spellchecked the docs

Signed-off-by: Ben Ostrowsky <sylvar@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoFix "elfield" typo noted by Ben Ostrowsky
Dan Scott [Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:12:06 +0000 (11:12 -0400)]
Fix "elfield" typo noted by Ben Ostrowsky

Per sylvar in IRC and in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1240636, "elfield" should be
"selfield" (even though the code in question is currently inside an "#if
0" block and will never execute).

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
5 years agoFixing little problems in Serials docs
Remington Steed [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:52:43 +0000 (13:52 -0400)]
Fixing little problems in Serials docs

A few title capitalization fixes. Also fix an AsciiDoc title underlining
bug (since the underline must be the same length as the title).

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoRelease notes cleanup
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 21:04:11 +0000 (17:04 -0400)]
Release notes cleanup

General release notes clean-up including the following:

* Fixing typos and grammatical errors. Thank you to paxed and remingtron
  for alerting me to some typos.
* Fixing up the section headers so that they don't go beyond 5 levels
  deep. In some cases, this invovled reorganizing content. I didn't trim
  content as suggested by dbwells, but there may be room for some more
  trimming.
* Renaming some things to reflect the name that is used in the staff
  client to make the release notes more accessible to the average user.
* Reorganizing some content in a logical order.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
5 years agoInitial compilation of release notes for 2.5
Dan Wells [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:27:57 +0000 (17:27 -0400)]
Initial compilation of release notes for 2.5

This is a first real attempt at compiled release notes for 2.5.

A few things to note:
1) While content was moved around a little (New Features vs Upgrade
Notes), nothing was outright removed.
2) Some of the sections are indented using ':leveloffset:'.  As a
result, some section headers end up being more than 5 levels deep, and
therefore do not display when generating (for example) HTML.  I think
(in most cases) we want to trim these parts out of this 'release notes'
file and put the offending sections in the actual documentation for
the feature, so I am leaving it as-is for now.

To easily see these too-deep sections, you can run:

asciidoc -a toc -a numbered RELEASE_NOTES_2_5.txt

and look at the warnings.

I have also not yet cleared out the RELEASE_NOTES_NEXT folder, as I
want to ask some of the docs folks first before I do so.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoLP#1086458: remove unecessary anonymous hashes when calling xulG.set_tab()
Galen Charlton [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:21:58 +0000 (09:21 -0700)]
LP#1086458: remove unecessary anonymous hashes when calling xulG.set_tab()

This follows up on observations made by Steven Chan that
suggests that even the act of creating an anonymous hash and
passing it to a global function can cause (I assume) JavaScript
execution contexts to be leaked.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoLP#1086458: invoke new 'refresh_checkout' event
Galen Charlton [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:47:49 +0000 (08:47 -0700)]
LP#1086458: invoke new 'refresh_checkout' event

This implements using the new custom event rather than
xulG.set_tab() to refresh a refresh of the checkout tab. It
also removes use of a callback function to request the tab
refresh in favor of a simple setTimeout().

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoLP#1086458: define custom event for refreshing the checkout page
Galen Charlton [Thu, 26 Sep 2013 20:05:26 +0000 (13:05 -0700)]
LP#1086458: define custom event for refreshing the checkout page

Using a custom event handled by a chrome event handler rather
than calling xulG.set_tab() directly avoids any possibility of
leaking objects and executation contexts from the code that's
requesting refresh of the checkout page.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoLP#1086458: convert last-print information hash to JSON string before caching
Galen Charlton [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:23:23 +0000 (08:23 -0700)]
LP#1086458: convert last-print information hash to JSON string before caching

By serializing the printing message and context information to a
JSON string before caching it, we avoid inadvertantly dragging in
things like Javascript execution contexts and possibly references
to objects created by the checkout interface.  This was contributing
to the staff client memory leaks observed during receipt printing.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoFix typo in acq code to allow quick PO creation
Dan Wells [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 20:07:17 +0000 (16:07 -0400)]
Fix typo in acq code to allow quick PO creation

When using 'Actions for this Record'->'View/Place Orders', the
'Create Purchase Order' button dies due to an undefined variable,
'filter'.

Looking at the commit which caused the problem, it seems like this
variable should have been 'state'.  Simple testing bears this out.

Original change was part of:
LP1193095 lineitem batch actions sanity filters

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
5 years agoSerial alert notes missing commit
Dan Wells [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:33:46 +0000 (09:33 -0400)]
Serial alert notes missing commit

These changes were somehow lost during the hacking on this feature
at the Hack-a-Way.  The translation string is nice, but the changes
to notes.xul are necessary for being able to create notes.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
5 years agoFix TPAC account preferences
Dan Scott [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 03:09:54 +0000 (23:09 -0400)]
Fix TPAC account preferences

Clean up a few problems in the TPAC "My Account" preferences area:

1. Add a missing </form> closing element, which was preventing any
   submitted changes from actually being posted to the correct URL
   (thus preventing most account preference changes such as
   notifications).
2. Remove trailing semicolon from several generated <option> elements
   for cleaner HTML.
3. Make the aria-label for the element translatable.

As we're touching a majority of the lines in the section and the lines
do not follow normal whitespace standards (mixed tabs, inconsistent
indentation, etc), clean up the whitespace.

Also turn one HTML comment into a Template::Toolkit comment.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 years agoFixing typo in the crontab.example file
Chris Sharp [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:01:57 +0000 (09:01 -0400)]
Fixing typo in the crontab.example file

I'm assuming here that the intention was to set the purge_pending_users.srfsh
job to run at 2:30 a.m., but it was set to run at 30:02 - obviously an invalid
time.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>