working/Evergreen.git
17 months agoLP1809288 Stamping SQL upgrade for booking admin
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Jan 2019 17:10:14 +0000 (12:10 -0500)]
LP1809288 Stamping SQL upgrade for booking admin

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
17 months agoLP1809288: Fix a small javascript error when value is undefined
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 4 Jan 2019 20:08:08 +0000 (12:08 -0800)]
LP1809288: Fix a small javascript error when value is undefined

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
17 months agoLP1809288 Avoid booking grid prefix doubling
Bill Erickson [Thu, 3 Jan 2019 15:36:07 +0000 (10:36 -0500)]
LP1809288 Avoid booking grid prefix doubling

Teach the booking admin to avoid doubling up the grid prefix, which
would lead to grid settings with names like eg.grid.booking.booking.*

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
17 months agoLP1809288 Angular fm-editor read-only additions
Bill Erickson [Thu, 3 Jan 2019 15:17:42 +0000 (10:17 -0500)]
LP1809288 Angular fm-editor read-only additions

* Add read-only view to org-select
* FM editor displays read-only values as plain text
* Mark readOnly checkboxes "disabled"
* Link fields only fetch linked data when an IDL selector exists
* Minor code/style changes
** Define all class vars before class methods (ng-lint)
** Replace some tabs with spaces (ng-lint)
** Avoid unnecessary type defs with default values (ng-lint)
** More const goodness (ng-lint)
** camelCase some vars for consistentcy

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
17 months agoLP1809288: Make some brt fields read-only
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 30 Dec 2018 00:40:10 +0000 (16:40 -0800)]
LP1809288: Make some brt fields read-only

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
17 months agoLP1809288: Add workstation grid settings for booking admin
Jane Sandberg [Sat, 29 Dec 2018 23:17:02 +0000 (15:17 -0800)]
LP1809288: Add workstation grid settings for booking admin

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
17 months agoLP1809288: Port Booking Admin to Angular
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 20 Dec 2018 17:39:03 +0000 (11:39 -0600)]
LP1809288: Port Booking Admin to Angular

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
17 months agoLP1808268 eg2 grid action disableOnRows sanity check
Bill Erickson [Wed, 23 Jan 2019 17:09:18 +0000 (12:09 -0500)]
LP1808268 eg2 grid action disableOnRows sanity check

The === null test for determining if a disableOnRows handler was set was
not broad enough to capture undefined values.  This commit changes it to
a more generic if() test to cover null/undefined.  Also, instead of
creating a dummy function in the action, the testing code checks for the
presence of the function at run time.

Apply a fix to an ng-lint warning introduced by this series of commits in
the sandbox code.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
17 months agoLP#1808268 eg2 grid rename action disable option
Bill Erickson [Mon, 17 Dec 2018 15:56:36 +0000 (10:56 -0500)]
LP#1808268 eg2 grid rename action disable option

Rename the "disabled" attribute on toolbar-action to "disabeOnRows" to
better clarify the expected input value: function returning bool instead
of bool variable.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
17 months agoLP1808268: Add [disable] option to <eg-grid-toolbar-action> in eg2
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 14 Dec 2018 04:50:15 +0000 (20:50 -0800)]
LP1808268: Add [disable] option to <eg-grid-toolbar-action> in eg2

To test:
1) Apply this commit and recompile eg2.
2) Open the eg2 sandbox (https://yourdomain/eg2/staff/sandbox)
3) Ensure that the action called "Action that needs a single row"
is only enabled when one row of the grid is selected.
4) Create more <eg-grid-toolbar-actions> on grids in eg2.  Make sure
that they all enable/disable those actions per the output of the
functions you reference in the [disabled] attribute.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
17 months agoForward-port 3.2.3 upgrade script
Dan Wells [Tue, 22 Jan 2019 19:33:08 +0000 (14:33 -0500)]
Forward-port 3.2.3 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
17 months agoForward-port 3.1.9 upgrade script
Dan Wells [Tue, 22 Jan 2019 19:32:45 +0000 (14:32 -0500)]
Forward-port 3.1.9 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
17 months agoLP#1727345 - fix bibsource when importing or overlaying
Cesar Velez [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 15:46:59 +0000 (11:46 -0400)]
LP#1727345 - fix bibsource when importing or overlaying

This addresses several issues that were causing the
bib source to either not display correctly on the record page
or not save correctly when editing z3950 imports/overlays
Refactors passing around of bib source into eg-marc-edit and it's
child directive egMarcEditBibsource.

Two paths to test:
Path A)
    1. Import a new bib record from z3950, but via "Edit then Import"
    2. Bring up marc editor and choose save w/ bib source.
    3. Verify chosen bib source saved correctly on record page.
Path B)
    1. Mark a record as target for Overlay, go to z3950 import.
    2. Make a search, select item for Overlay.
    3. Choose Edit z3950 record to bring up marceditor, save with a bib source.
    4. Verify chosen bib source saved correctly on record page.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
17 months agoLP#1812698 - stamping upgrade script
Ben Shum [Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:00:13 +0000 (12:00 -0500)]
LP#1812698 - stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
17 months agoLP#1812698 - Fix broken pubdate display
Chris Sharp [Mon, 21 Jan 2019 16:49:54 +0000 (11:49 -0500)]
LP#1812698 - Fix broken pubdate display

reporter.simple_record, which is now used more
extensively for bib display, had a copy-paste error
originating in 2014 that now gets corrected.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
17 months agoLP1807764 Angular grid gets datePlusTime option
Bill Erickson [Tue, 18 Dec 2018 15:50:26 +0000 (10:50 -0500)]
LP1807764 Angular grid gets datePlusTime option

Adds a new boolean datePlusTime option to the Angular grid column
configuration, informing the grid to display both date and time in the
cell for a datetype=timestamp column.

Includes sandbox example.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
17 months agoDocs: adding one more note to 3.2.3 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:29:31 +0000 (12:29 -0800)]
Docs: adding one more note to 3.2.3 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
17 months agoLP1805856: Open new windows for record operations
Jason Boyer [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 17:03:16 +0000 (12:03 -0500)]
LP1805856: Open new windows for record operations

This branch changes the call from $window.location.open
to match other others ($window.open). Testing the 2 z39.50
changes worked as expected!

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
17 months agoLP1805856: Open records in new tabs
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 7 Dec 2018 00:42:49 +0000 (16:42 -0800)]
LP1805856: Open records in new tabs

Catalogers have given the feedback that it's very helpful to have
certain records open in a new tab after they perform certain tasks.

This commit opens the relevant records in a new tab in the following
circumstances:
1) Cataloging > Z39.50 > Import > Go to record (previously opened in the
existing tab)
2) Cataloging > Z39.50 > Overlay > Overlay (previously did not open the
overlaid record at all)
3) Cataloging > Record Buckets > Merge (previously opened the lead
record in the existing tab)

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
17 months agoDocs: adding release notes for 3.2.3
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:19:10 +0000 (12:19 -0800)]
Docs: adding release notes for 3.2.3

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
17 months agoDocs: adding 3.1.9 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:16:56 +0000 (12:16 -0800)]
Docs: adding 3.1.9 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
17 months agoLP1742521: Receipt Count Repair
Jason Boyer [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 13:36:40 +0000 (08:36 -0500)]
LP1742521: Receipt Count Repair

The div wrapping the receipt printing controls was
shown or hidden using an ng-if declaration which
created a new $scope as explained in bug 1696238,
which caused the controller to not notice that the
value was changed. Changing that to an ng-show
allows the updated value to get where it needs to
be.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
17 months agoLP1804716: grab recall-able copies before they are filtered out
Jeff Davis [Thu, 22 Nov 2018 23:46:56 +0000 (15:46 -0800)]
LP1804716: grab recall-able copies before they are filtered out

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
17 months agoLp 1803734: Only push on-order purchase orders in edi_order_pusher.pl.
Jason Stephenson [Thu, 10 Jan 2019 18:45:45 +0000 (13:45 -0500)]
Lp 1803734: Only push on-order purchase orders in edi_order_pusher.pl.

Add a check for the state of purchase orders being on-order when
gathering them in edi_order_pusher.pl.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
17 months agoLp 1801998: Deprecate Hatch Storage Grammar Fix
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 14 Jan 2019 19:43:50 +0000 (14:43 -0500)]
Lp 1801998: Deprecate Hatch Storage Grammar Fix

Make a minor fix to punctuation in a newly added message.

Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
17 months agoLP#1801998 Deprecate Hatch for data storage
Bill Erickson [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 20:06:19 +0000 (15:06 -0500)]
LP#1801998 Deprecate Hatch for data storage

Add a deprecation warning to the Hatch configuration page notifying
users that Hatch for storage is deprecated.  Includes suggestions on how
to migrate away from Hatch for storage.

Remove the unusued "Use Hatch for Offline Files" option.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
17 months agoLP#1737800 - add delete action to pending patrons
Cesar Velez [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 22:43:35 +0000 (17:43 -0500)]
LP#1737800 - add delete action to pending patrons

This adds a way to remove a pending/staged user from
the pending users grid.

Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
18 months agoLP1810802 org_top() SQL upgrade repairs
Bill Erickson [Mon, 7 Jan 2019 15:49:28 +0000 (10:49 -0500)]
LP1810802 org_top() SQL upgrade repairs

1. Drop the org_top function before recreating it since the return type
changes.

2. Fis syntax error in "COMMIT:"

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
18 months agoLP1765179 - fix issue with pending/staged user reg
Cesar Velez [Fri, 7 Dec 2018 23:50:43 +0000 (18:50 -0500)]
LP1765179 - fix issue with pending/staged user reg

After completing a staged user registration, the controller
in regctl.js was refreshing to the same route, and
trying to fetch the same staged user, but never finding it
as it was no longer staged/pending. This addresses that bug
and adds a bChannel refresh to the pending grid, so once
the user is registered in the child tab, it closes the tab and
the pending user grid is updated.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
18 months agodocs: LP1258628: screenshots & updates to actiontriggers.adoc
abneiman [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:48:35 +0000 (14:48 -0500)]
docs: LP1258628: screenshots & updates to actiontriggers.adoc

Added a handful of screenshots; added language for Message Center definitions, and pulled in language about testing action triggers from this document: http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/dev/_creating_action_triggers.html

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
18 months agoLP1782652: Make template dropdown larger in Volume/Copy Editor
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 27 Sep 2018 14:53:35 +0000 (07:53 -0700)]
LP1782652: Make template dropdown larger in Volume/Copy Editor

To test:
1) Open an item in the volume/copy editor.
2) Go to the Copy Templates tab. Note the spacing of the template bar.
3) Create a few templates.  Give them names of 30 characters or more.
4) Go back to the Edit tab and select one of your new templates.  Note
that after you have selected it, the name of your template does not fit
in the dropdown box, and is cut off at the end.
5) Apply this commit.
6) Go to the Copy Templates tab again.  Note that the spacing of the
template bar has not changed.
7) Go to the Edit tab.  Note that the template dropdown has changed
to be much larger.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Janet Schrader <jschrader@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
18 months agoLP1806968 Stamping SQL upgrade: Vand. session tracker fixes
Bill Erickson [Mon, 17 Dec 2018 22:01:45 +0000 (17:01 -0500)]
LP1806968 Stamping SQL upgrade: Vand. session tracker fixes

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
18 months agoLP#1806968 Teach Vandelay to pass correct auth tracker type
Bill Erickson [Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:18:06 +0000 (12:18 -0500)]
LP#1806968 Teach Vandelay to pass correct auth tracker type

Pass the correct value ('authority') when creating a Vandelay session
tracker entry for authority records.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
18 months agoLP#1806968 Vand ses. tracker upgrade SQL additions
Bill Erickson [Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:09:58 +0000 (12:09 -0500)]
LP#1806968 Vand ses. tracker upgrade SQL additions

Force the default value to show in the DB as 'bib'::text instead of
'bib'::vandelay.bib_queue_queue_type, which might be confusing.

Removed some stray SQL from the script.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
18 months agoLP#1806968 Vandelay record_type sql fix
Kyle Huckins [Tue, 27 Nov 2018 23:21:15 +0000 (23:21 +0000)]
LP#1806968 Vandelay record_type sql fix

- Change record_type to TEXT rather than an enum, constrained
with the option of "authority" or "bib"

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
 Changes to be committed:
modified:   Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/012.schema.vandelay.sql
new file:   Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/upgrade/XXXX.schema.vandelay-record-type-fix.sql

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
18 months agoLP1807523: Adding some randomness to DOM ID generation
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:35:54 +0000 (08:35 -0800)]
LP1807523: Adding some randomness to DOM ID generation

Ensures ID values across multiple FmEditor instances in a page will not
collide.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
18 months agoLP1807523: Associating labels and inputs in angular fmeditor
Jane Sandberg [Sat, 8 Dec 2018 18:30:38 +0000 (12:30 -0600)]
LP1807523: Associating labels and inputs in angular fmeditor

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
18 months agoTranslation updates - newpot
Ben Shum [Sat, 15 Dec 2018 02:52:32 +0000 (21:52 -0500)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
18 months agoLP#1730726: Stamping upgrade script
Ben Shum [Fri, 14 Dec 2018 19:37:45 +0000 (14:37 -0500)]
LP#1730726: Stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
18 months agoLP 1730726: Add Release Notes for PostgreSQL 10 Support.
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 14 Dec 2018 13:59:12 +0000 (08:59 -0500)]
LP 1730726: Add Release Notes for PostgreSQL 10 Support.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
18 months agoLp 1730726: Fix lp1501781-unaccent_and_squash.pg for PostgreSQL 9.6
Jason Stephenson [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 18:24:01 +0000 (13:24 -0500)]
Lp 1730726: Fix lp1501781-unaccent_and_squash.pg for PostgreSQL 9.6

PostgreSQL 9.6 apparently exhibits the same behavior as Postgresql 10
when it comes the OE ligature in the unaccent function.  We modify the
test case to take that into account.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
18 months agoLp 1730726: Fix lp1501781-unaccent_and_squash.pg for PostgreSQL 10
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 16:00:33 +0000 (11:00 -0500)]
Lp 1730726: Fix lp1501781-unaccent_and_squash.pg for PostgreSQL 10

PostgreSQL 10 has improvements in the unaccent function used by the
evergreen.unaccent_and_squash function.  The test needs a small
modification to take this into account.  Actual code change from Mike
Rylander with a little typo fix.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
18 months agoLp 1730726: Fix a number of PgTap tests for PostgreSQL 10.
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 12:01:24 +0000 (07:01 -0500)]
Lp 1730726: Fix a number of PgTap tests for PostgreSQL 10.

A number of tests disabled output via "\set ECHO".  In PostgreSQL 10,
the lack of a value in \set is an error.  We change these lines to
"\set ECHO none".

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
18 months agoLp 1730726: Basic Patch to build the database with PostgreSQL 10.
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 19:37:19 +0000 (14:37 -0500)]
Lp 1730726: Basic Patch to build the database with PostgreSQL 10.

* Modify the evergreen.org_top() function, with code from Galen
  Charlton, to be non-set returning.

* Modify Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/eg_db_config.in to not strip the
  period from PostgreSQL version numbers and to use the first two
  components when checking for supported PostgreSQL versions.

* Add link from Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/000.english.pg94.fts-config.sql
  to Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/000.english.pg10.fts-config.sql.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
18 months agoLP#1793585: Add Release Notes
Jason Stephenson [Thu, 13 Dec 2018 18:37:10 +0000 (13:37 -0500)]
LP#1793585: Add Release Notes

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
18 months agoLP#1793585: Fix PostgreSQL apt repo source setup
Ben Shum [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 21:33:53 +0000 (16:33 -0500)]
LP#1793585: Fix PostgreSQL apt repo source setup

For standalone DB server install, ensure that we are applying the proper
PostgreSQL community apt repo for packages.

DO NOT backport this branch.  There are presently known issues with
Ubuntu 18.04 and email generation from action/trigger and other
interfaces.  We plan to address these before the 3.3 release, but do
not necessarily expect to backport those fixes.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
18 months agoLP#1793585: Change to use MARC::File::XML
Ben Shum [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 21:26:04 +0000 (16:26 -0500)]
LP#1793585: Change to use MARC::File::XML

Use MARC::File::XML instead of MARC::XML (this is ancient and not used)

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
18 months agoLP#1793585: PGSQL dependency update
Ben Shum [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 20:42:51 +0000 (15:42 -0500)]
LP#1793585: PGSQL dependency update

The MARC::XML cpan dependency needs to be included as part of the standalone
Postgres server install for Ubuntu 18.04.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
18 months agoLP#1793585: Fix Unescaped left brace in regex Perl error.
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 25 Sep 2018 15:47:05 +0000 (11:47 -0400)]
LP#1793585: Fix Unescaped left brace in regex Perl error.

Running make check results in the following error on Perl 5.26:

Unescaped left brace in regex is illegal here in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/\${ <-- HERE EMAIL_SENDER}/ at Open-ILS/src/perlmods/lib/OpenILS/Application/Circ/HoldNotify.pm line 358.

Prior to Ubuntu 18.04 and Perl 5.26, this was a deprecation warning.
This commit fixes the regular expressions in HoldNotify.pm to escape
the left braces to make this error/warning go away.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
18 months agoLP#1793585: Update README to include Bionic references
Ben Shum [Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:08:12 +0000 (11:08 -0400)]
LP#1793585: Update README to include Bionic references

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
18 months agoLP#1793585: Support Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver
Ben Shum [Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:03:30 +0000 (11:03 -0400)]
LP#1793585: Support Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Changes to Makefile.install to support this version of Ubuntu.

Note: We are using PG9.6 from the PostgreSQL apt source instead of the
standard PG10 version that ships with Ubuntu 18.04. Further testing required
before we switch PG versions so relying on a known working version for now.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
18 months agoAdd Release Notes for Lp 1662535 & Lp 1743783
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 14 Dec 2018 16:31:45 +0000 (11:31 -0500)]
Add Release Notes for Lp 1662535 & Lp 1743783

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
18 months agoLP#1743783 Web Client Bill Full Detail Display Issues
Terran McCanna [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 22:57:19 +0000 (17:57 -0500)]
LP#1743783 Web Client Bill Full Detail Display Issues

Fleshes out retrieved data to be able to display the billing
location for both circulation and grocery bills on the full
details page as well as the owning library for circulation bills.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
18 months agoLP#1662535 Patron Bill Grid Columns
Terran McCanna [Thu, 13 Dec 2018 02:56:55 +0000 (21:56 -0500)]
LP#1662535 Patron Bill Grid Columns

1) Adding missing columns, including:

- Call Number
- Owning Library
- Shelving Location
- Last Billing Note
- Last Billing Timestamp
- Last Payment Timestamp
- Last payment Note
- Last Payment Type

2) Corrected path for Type

3) Changed column name for Location to 'Billing Location'
and the former Billing Location to 'Grocery Billing Location' for clarity

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
18 months agoDocs: Fix screenshot file name
Remington Steed [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:36:17 +0000 (11:36 -0500)]
Docs: Fix screenshot file name

The asciidoc is looking for "My_Lists_dd.png", but the file has a
capitalized extension ".PNG". This commit renames the file to match the
code, since lowercase is our common naming convention.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
18 months agoDocs: LP#1731048: Update json_query documentation for new join syntax
Remington Steed [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:10:36 +0000 (14:10 -0500)]
Docs: LP#1731048: Update json_query documentation for new join syntax

This commit simply adds the text from the related commit message (see
LP#1527731) to the original DocBook file. NOTE: This documentation is
also available on the wiki, and has been updated there as well:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=documentation:tutorials:json_query

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
19 months agoLP#1807398 marc_stream/oils_header auth repairs
Bill Erickson [Fri, 7 Dec 2018 19:19:32 +0000 (14:19 -0500)]
LP#1807398 marc_stream/oils_header auth repairs

Fixed a few code thinkos in marc stream workstation login support.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
19 months agoLP1807398: Add workstation to marc_stream_importer
Jason Boyer [Fri, 7 Dec 2018 15:05:43 +0000 (10:05 -0500)]
LP1807398: Add workstation to marc_stream_importer

In order to work properly with vandelay session
tracking in 3.2+ a workstation is required at login.
This branch adds a workstation option to the importer
and alerts the user if it's missing.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
19 months agoDocs: Followup commit to fix screenshot for My_Lists3.jpg
Ben Shum [Sun, 9 Dec 2018 08:11:48 +0000 (03:11 -0500)]
Docs: Followup commit to fix screenshot for My_Lists3.jpg

The previous commit added some new screenshots for My_Lists, but this one
was saved with .JPG extension instead of .jpg so the original file was
retained.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
19 months agodocs: update my_lists.adoc for 3.2, with new and updated screenshots
abneiman [Thu, 6 Dec 2018 22:16:30 +0000 (17:16 -0500)]
docs: update my_lists.adoc for 3.2, with new and updated screenshots

Removed references to Temporary Lists (now subsumed by Baskets) and updated screenshots.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: virtual index definitions
kilsdonka [Wed, 19 Sep 2018 22:41:45 +0000 (15:41 -0700)]
Docs: virtual index definitions

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: Infrastructure changes to authority browse
kilsdonka [Wed, 19 Sep 2018 22:59:59 +0000 (15:59 -0700)]
Docs: Infrastructure changes to authority browse

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: bibliographic record merging and overlay
kilsdonka [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 21:22:36 +0000 (14:22 -0700)]
Docs: bibliographic record merging and overlay

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: Batch actions from search
abneiman [Thu, 6 Sep 2018 18:42:23 +0000 (14:42 -0400)]
Docs: Batch actions from search

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: LP1783387: update print templates to reflect new name
katiegmartin [Thu, 2 Aug 2018 19:06:28 +0000 (15:06 -0400)]
Docs: LP1783387: update print templates to reflect new name

launchpad 1783387 - update receipt template editor documentation to reflect language change to "print templates" in web client
put both terms in index
updated title to Print (Receipt) Templates

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: LP1488497: Update Org_Unit_Proximity_Adjustments.adoc
abneiman [Fri, 8 Jun 2018 14:21:33 +0000 (10:21 -0400)]
Docs: LP1488497: Update Org_Unit_Proximity_Adjustments.adoc

Added link to 'best hold selection sort order', per LP1488497

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: Update purchase_requests_patron_view.adoc
abneiman [Fri, 24 Aug 2018 20:02:37 +0000 (16:02 -0400)]
Docs: Update purchase_requests_patron_view.adoc

Added some language to match the work done here https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1774277 & to match documentation submitted on PR 62

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: Update purchase_requests_management.adoc
abneiman [Fri, 24 Aug 2018 19:46:26 +0000 (15:46 -0400)]
Docs: Update purchase_requests_management.adoc

Updated to reflect the work EOLI did here https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1774277

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: Update basic_holds.adoc
abneiman [Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:50:19 +0000 (14:50 -0400)]
Docs: Update basic_holds.adoc

Removing reference to XUL

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: Update marc_tag_table.adoc
abneiman [Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:46:50 +0000 (14:46 -0400)]
Docs: Update marc_tag_table.adoc

Striking reference to "sprint 2 preview".  Adding location information & screenshots.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: Binding Template added to G-binding.adoc
jamundson5 [Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:03:11 +0000 (15:03 -0400)]
Docs: Binding Template added to G-binding.adoc

Added a section on how to apply a binding template to a distribution as this is necessary to ensure the binding does not fail. Also updated an instance of "Action" to "Actions".

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoLP#1739606: Allow saving Billing History xacts grid
Remington Steed [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:04:28 +0000 (10:04 -0500)]
LP#1739606: Allow saving Billing History xacts grid

For a web staff eg-grid to save and retrieve its settings, it needs a
unique persist-key. This commit adds one for the Transactions tab grid
under Billing History (on patron record Bills tab, click the History
grid button).

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
19 months agoLP#1746769 - add item tag owner OU to label in volcopy editor
Cesar Velez [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 19:14:04 +0000 (14:14 -0500)]
LP#1746769 - add item tag owner OU to label in volcopy editor

Adding the owner to differentiate item tags with same label
that are owned by different OU.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
19 months agoForward-port 3.2.2 upgrade script
Dan Wells [Tue, 27 Nov 2018 22:03:23 +0000 (17:03 -0500)]
Forward-port 3.2.2 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
19 months agoForward-port 3.1.8 upgrade script
Dan Wells [Tue, 27 Nov 2018 22:02:59 +0000 (17:02 -0500)]
Forward-port 3.1.8 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
19 months agoLP#1714070 Stamping upgrade script
Jason Etheridge [Tue, 27 Nov 2018 05:34:44 +0000 (00:34 -0500)]
LP#1714070 Stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
19 months agoLP#1714070 Parent/guardian field release notes
Bill Erickson [Sun, 28 Oct 2018 14:10:12 +0000 (10:10 -0400)]
LP#1714070 Parent/guardian field release notes

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
19 months agoLP#1714070 Patron parent/guardian field
Bill Erickson [Mon, 22 Oct 2018 00:10:19 +0000 (20:10 -0400)]
LP#1714070 Patron parent/guardian field

Adds a new dedicated patron parent/guardian field.  This field is
editable in the patron edit interface, displays in the patron summary
side bar on the browser client, and is search-able from the patron
search interface in the browser client.

Adds patron editor "show" and "suggest" library settings.

Also adds a new library setting
'ui.patron.edit.guardian_required_for_juv' ("GUI: Juvenile account
requires parent/guardian").  When this setting is applied, a value
will be required in the patron editor when the juvenile flag is active.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
19 months agoDocs: Copy alerts documentation
kilsdonka [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:40:57 +0000 (11:40 -0800)]
Docs: Copy alerts documentation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: removing broken link from circ manual
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:35:56 +0000 (11:35 -0800)]
Docs: removing broken link from circ manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: create autorenewals documentation
abneiman [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:24:43 +0000 (11:24 -0800)]
Docs: create autorenewals documentation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: correcting syntax error in copy location documentation
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:15:33 +0000 (11:15 -0800)]
Docs: correcting syntax error in copy location documentation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoRelease notes entry for LP#1804038
Dan Wells [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 18:50:27 +0000 (13:50 -0500)]
Release notes entry for LP#1804038

Also, add a missing contributor.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
19 months agoLP#1804038 Fix-ups for older 'clense' functions
Dan Wells [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:33:49 +0000 (12:33 -0500)]
LP#1804038 Fix-ups for older 'clense' functions

Way back when, we switched from a misspelled 'clense_ISO8601' to a
corrected 'cleanse_ISO8601' in OpenSRF.  This function has again moved,
and is now part of OpenILS::Utils::DateTime, and is named
'clean_ISO8601'.  This was done as part of LP bug #1552778.

However, a few stragglers of the misspelling remained, so these were
missed when the big changeover occurred.  This hopefully catches them
all!

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
19 months agoDocs: Multilingual search documentation
kilsdonka [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:50:54 +0000 (09:50 -0800)]
Docs: Multilingual search documentation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoRelease notes entry for LP#1793154
Dan Wells [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:57:47 +0000 (12:57 -0500)]
Release notes entry for LP#1793154

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
19 months agoLP1793154: Cancel Holds from OPAC Record
Jason Boyer [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:54:50 +0000 (11:54 -0500)]
LP1793154: Cancel Holds from OPAC Record

The name of the grid handler was misspelled
in the holds grid for records in the opac.
Swapping the location of the 'wide' part of
the function name will allow it to match up
with the functions available in the holds
grid module.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
19 months agoDocs: documenting multiple emails in patron editor (LP1755625)
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:50:35 +0000 (08:50 -0800)]
Docs: documenting multiple emails in patron editor (LP1755625)

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: release notes for 3.2.2
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:27:35 +0000 (08:27 -0800)]
Docs: release notes for 3.2.2

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoDocs: adding release notes for 3.1.8
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:18:34 +0000 (08:18 -0800)]
Docs: adding release notes for 3.1.8

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
19 months agoLP#1643709: Stamping upgrade scripts
Ben Shum [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 14:18:05 +0000 (09:18 -0500)]
LP#1643709: Stamping upgrade scripts

Include placeholder 1137 for 3.1 version of the SQL function changed
vs. 1138 which contains the one for 3.2 and master and beyond.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
19 months agoLP#1643709 User merge + purge pgtap test
Rogan Hamby [Fri, 14 Sep 2018 13:25:57 +0000 (09:25 -0400)]
LP#1643709 User merge + purge pgtap test

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
19 months agoLP#1643709 purge users on merge instead of flag deleted
Rogan Hamby [Fri, 14 Sep 2018 12:05:12 +0000 (08:05 -0400)]
LP#1643709 purge users on merge instead of flag deleted

Purge merged user accounts.

Update the upgraded version of the usr_merge() db function to match
recnet changes in master.

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
19 months agoLP1801156: Add missing assets to 3.2 Offline mode
Jason Boyer [Fri, 2 Nov 2018 16:33:10 +0000 (12:33 -0400)]
LP1801156: Add missing assets to 3.2 Offline mode

t_org_select was missing from the UpUp asset list,
causing offline mode to be non-functional when unable
to connect to the server.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
19 months agoLP#1761242 Z39.50 Marc View Usability with Mobile Repsonsiveness
Garry Collum [Sat, 16 Jun 2018 18:13:22 +0000 (14:13 -0400)]
LP#1761242 Z39.50 Marc View Usability with Mobile Repsonsiveness

This patch changes the size of the image in the Z39.50 Marc View from large to
medium.  It also incorporates bootstrap's media classes to present the Marc
record and the cover image side by side.  If there is no image the marc record
display floats to the left of the modal. From a suggestion by Jane Sandbert, it
also hides the book cover image on small devices.

To test.
1. Perform a search in z39.50.  An LOC title search for "Cat in the Hat"
   returms results of titles with and without images.
2. View some of the titles in Marc View, noting the large image.
3. Apply the patch.
4. Perform the same search and view the results in Marc View.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Janet Schrader <jschrader@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
19 months agoLp 1753813: Wrap all oils_persist:source_definitions in CDATA blocks.
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:08:34 +0000 (10:08 -0400)]
Lp 1753813: Wrap all oils_persist:source_definitions in CDATA blocks.

For safety's sake, we add CDATA sections in all fm_ILD.xml
oils_persist:source_definition elements as show in the example at the
top of the IDL.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
19 months agoLP#1764542: Fixing upgrade script stamping
Ben Shum [Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:04:23 +0000 (22:04 -0500)]
LP#1764542: Fixing upgrade script stamping

Last commit deleted it, not changed it.  Repairing issue.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
19 months agoLP#1764542: Stamping upgrade script
Ben Shum [Mon, 19 Nov 2018 02:58:38 +0000 (21:58 -0500)]
LP#1764542: Stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
19 months agoLP#1764542 - Update older sites to MODS 3.3
Chris Sharp [Mon, 4 Jun 2018 17:10:31 +0000 (13:10 -0400)]
LP#1764542 - Update older sites to MODS 3.3

MODS 3.3 support was introduced in March 2009, but this
change was never included in an upgrade script.  Older
sites on 3.1+ will need to apply this update to avoid scary
segmentation faults, and it should be harmless for newer
sites and desirable for those on 3.0 or older.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
19 months agoLP#1792621: Fix think-o in Hold Shelf Delay YAOUS test
Mike Rylander [Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:00:22 +0000 (11:00 -0400)]
LP#1792621: Fix think-o in Hold Shelf Delay YAOUS test

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>