working/Evergreen.git
16 months agoLP#1789442: fix editing due date of hourly loans in web staff
Galen Charlton [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 19:23:11 +0000 (15:23 -0400)]
LP#1789442: fix editing due date of hourly loans in web staff

This patch fixes a bug where editing the due date of an hourly
loan would result in the time portion always getting set to 00:00.

To test
-------
[1] Set up some daily and hourly loans in your database.
[2] Apply the patch.
[3] From the items out page, edit the due date for one or
    more hourly loans. Verify that the resulting due date
    is set correctly.
[4] From the items out page, edit the due date for some
    daily loans and verify correctness. In particular,
    verify that the resulting due date is /not/ the
    following day if testing in time zones in the Americas.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1552778: add timepicker to webstaff checkout page
Galen Charlton [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 18:58:47 +0000 (14:58 -0400)]
LP#1552778: add timepicker to webstaff checkout page

This patch adds a timepicker to go along with the datepicker
if the operator invokes the option to set a specific due
date.

To test
-------
[1] Arrange circ policies to have both hourly and daily loans.
[2] Apply the patch.
[3] Check out an item for an hourly loan. Verify that the
    due date and time is per policy.
[4] Check out an item for a daily loan. Verify that the
    due date is per policy.
[5] Check out an item for an hourly loan, but set a specific
    due date and time. Verify that the due date and time matches
    the selected value.
[6] Check out an item for a daily loan, but set a specific
    due date. Verify that the due date matches the selected
    value; note that any time component is ignored since
    for daily loans the time gets normalized to 23:59.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1552778: make clean_ISO8601 recognize 'Z' as a timezone specifier
Galen Charlton [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 18:30:01 +0000 (14:30 -0400)]
LP#1552778: make clean_ISO8601 recognize 'Z' as a timezone specifier

Prior to this patch, clean_ISO8601 would ignore 'Z' as a timezone
specifier (e.g., '2018-09-21T15:34:21Z') and treat it as if the
timestamp were in the server's time zone, leading to incorrect
results (e.g., '2018-09-21T15:34:21-04:00') unless user, client,
and server all happen to be in UTC+0.  In particular, this allows
date strings emitted by the JavaScript Date object's toISOString()
method to be correctly parsed, as those strings invariably use
'Z' as the timezone specifier.

To test
-------
[1] Apply patch.
[2] Verify that regression test in t/14-OpenILS-Utils.t passes.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1552778: add perldoc and unit tests for clean_ISO8601
Galen Charlton [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 18:04:24 +0000 (14:04 -0400)]
LP#1552778: add perldoc and unit tests for clean_ISO8601

To test
-------
[1] Apply patch.
[2] Verify new tests in t/14-OpenILS-Utils.t pass.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1552778: copy some date/time utils from OpenSRF
Galen Charlton [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 15:00:25 +0000 (11:00 -0400)]
LP#1552778: copy some date/time utils from OpenSRF

As preparation for subsequent bugfixes, this patch
copies several date/time routines from OpenSRF::Utils
to a new module, OpenILS::Utils::DateTime. Specifically,
the routines copied over are:

* clean_ISO8601() (renaming of the OpenSRF cleanse_ISO8601)
* gmtime_ISO8601()
* interval_to_seconds()
* seconds_to_interval()

This move will allow us to fix bugs in this core routines
without requiring a mandatory OpenSRF upgrade. Furthermore,
with the exception of interval_to_seconds() (and in only one
place), none of those routines are used by OpenSRF itself.

To test
-------
[1] Apply the patch.
[2] Verify that unit tests pass.
[3] Verify that all Perl services start correctly.
[4] Verify that date/time and interval calculations continue
    to work as expected, particularly in circulation.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1793857: Restore Copy Current Row
Kathy Lussier [Sun, 23 Sep 2018 03:08:28 +0000 (23:08 -0400)]
LP#1793857: Restore Copy Current Row

In our effort to consistently call items/copies items, we accidentally replaced
the action "Copy Current Row" with "Item Current Row." This branch restores
the correct language.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
16 months agoLP#1791335: Retain stat cats on item transfer
Mike Rylander [Wed, 19 Sep 2018 15:16:39 +0000 (11:16 -0400)]
LP#1791335: Retain stat cats on item transfer

For some reason, parts were protected during item transfer, but stat cats were
not.  This commit protects them by fleshing stat cat entries in the outer
item transfer method.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1791340: expand on comment about backdated checkin times
Galen Charlton [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 20:46:17 +0000 (16:46 -0400)]
LP#1791340: expand on comment about backdated checkin times

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1791340 Webstaff: Don't backdate when we're not
Dan Wells [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 14:45:59 +0000 (10:45 -0400)]
LP#1791340 Webstaff: Don't backdate when we're not

There was code in the webstaff checkin interface which attempted to
remove the backdate parameter when it wasn't needed, as its mere
presence has a negative effect on the checkin process.  This fail-safe
was not working, however.

Instead, let's build on the same check function used for the display,
so we can be more sure that if the user doesn't see that they are
backdating, the interface will not treat it as a backdate, and
vice-versa.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1745427: account for change in prediction patterns
Galen Charlton [Thu, 20 Sep 2018 22:26:47 +0000 (18:26 -0400)]
LP#1745427: account for change in prediction patterns

This patch fixes a bug in the web staff client where changing
the active prediction pattern for a subscription would not
reset the base issue when predicting the next run of issues.

To test
-------
1. Set up a subscription in the web staff client with a prediction
   pattern (e.g., monthly).  Predict some issues.
2. Create/select a new prediction pattern for a new publishing schedule,
   e.g., quarterly.
3. Activate the new pattern and deactivate the old pattern.
4. Click Predict New Issues.
5. Enter in the new publication date/enumerations/chronology as needed.
6. Enter a prediction count and select Save. Note that new issues
   appear to be based on the previous pattern.
7. Apply the patch, delete the issues created in step 6, then repeat
   steps 4-6.  This time, new issues should be created using the new
   prediction pattern.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1781480: Include group owner ancestor badges
Mike Rylander [Wed, 19 Sep 2018 14:26:04 +0000 (10:26 -0400)]
LP#1781480: Include group owner ancestor badges

This commit lightly refactors the badge org logic and includes the ancestors
of location group owners in the list of badge orgs, instead of only the direct
owners.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jeanette Lundgren <jlundgren@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
16 months agoLP#1781480: Closures remeber values in subtle ways...
Mike Rylander [Mon, 17 Sep 2018 15:33:29 +0000 (11:33 -0400)]
LP#1781480: Closures remeber values in subtle ways...

... and we must take care to avoid that.  This commit forces a state variable
to be statically assigned an empty list rather than depending on the idiomatic
undef to vivicate an empty list.  This is important for all OpenSRF methods,
and manifests here as a search "remembering" a previously chosen location
group.  A comment to that point is included for our future selves.

The core probably arises from the fact that, in the end, OpenSRF methods are
generated closures.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jeanette Lundgren <jlundgren@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
16 months agoLP#1732761: Chain the promises to avoid races
Mike Rylander [Fri, 3 Aug 2018 21:25:33 +0000 (17:25 -0400)]
LP#1732761: Chain the promises to avoid races

It looks like there's a race condition gathering locations for larger copy
sets.  Here we chain the promises to remove the race by serialization.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1732761: Fetch locations immediately for display
Mike Rylander [Mon, 9 Jul 2018 20:31:50 +0000 (16:31 -0400)]
LP#1732761: Fetch locations immediately for display

This commit closes a race condition where location labels cannot be rendered
for the "multiple locations" widget because fetching them takes longer than
the initial render of the attribute editor.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1732761: Batch item edit and multiple values per field
Mike Rylander [Tue, 3 Jul 2018 20:57:27 +0000 (16:57 -0400)]
LP#1732761: Batch item edit and multiple values per field

Previous to this commit, the display of multiple different values for a field
in the item attribute editor was simply to display no value.  Here we add a UI
component that presents the list of unique values, the number of selected
copies that use each value, and the ability to select just those copies using
a particular value by clicking on the desired value.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/cat/volcopy/index.tt2
Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/cat/volcopy/t_attr_edit.tt2

16 months agoLP1792371: Fix De-select Whole Page Action
Jason Boyer [Thu, 13 Sep 2018 11:39:06 +0000 (07:39 -0400)]
LP1792371: Fix De-select Whole Page Action

When using the checkbox to select or de-select the
entire page of results, the de-select action changes
the check and highlight states of the items on page
but doesn't actually remove the records from the
basket. This branch corrects that so that you can
select and de-select the entire page of results
and your basket contents are what you would expect.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1783345: Make one more change in case
Kathy Lussier [Thu, 20 Sep 2018 14:05:28 +0000 (10:05 -0400)]
LP#1783345: Make one more change in case

One button was missed when normalizing case in the add to bucket modal.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoBug #1783345 - Normalized add to bucket modal
Sam Link [Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:35:34 +0000 (10:35 -0400)]
Bug #1783345 - Normalized add to bucket modal

The text cases in the add to bucket modal have been normalized to
sentence case.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1792484 Patron preferred name in hold shelf dialog
Bill Erickson [Sun, 16 Sep 2018 22:48:59 +0000 (18:48 -0400)]
LP#1792484 Patron preferred name in hold shelf dialog

Display the patron preferred name in addition to the primary name in the
route-to-holds-shelf dialog.  As with primary name, preferred name is
hidden when an alias is applied.

To test
[1] Add a primary first, middle, and/or last name value to a patron.
[2] Place a hold for the patron with the pickup library matching the
    login library.
[2] Capgture the hold via the Checkin interface (instead of the hold
    capture interface) and note the preferred name display.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoTranslation updates - newpot
Library Tech [Tue, 18 Sep 2018 20:12:57 +0000 (16:12 -0400)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Library Tech <libsysadmin@calvin.edu>
16 months agoLP#1538691: Release notes entry for consistent terminology
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 22 Aug 2018 23:46:10 +0000 (19:46 -0400)]
LP#1538691: Release notes entry for consistent terminology

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
16 months agoLP#1538691: More changes to terminology
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 22 Aug 2018 20:48:43 +0000 (16:48 -0400)]
LP#1538691: More changes to terminology

For more consistency: Changing all staff client instances of Copy Location to
Shelving Location. We also replace Volume with Call Number and use Holdings
for a combination of copies/volumes. Also replacing the 'Add Copies' option
on the bib record page with 'Add Holdings' as was previously discussed on
the open-ils-general list.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
16 months agoLP#1538691: Use items instead of copies
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 1 Aug 2018 17:14:32 +0000 (13:14 -0400)]
LP#1538691: Use items instead of copies

For better consistency for the terms used in the client, let's use items instead
of copies, which was the preference of most people who provided feedback on bug
1538691.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Conflicts:
        Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/cat/catalog/t_holds.tt2
        Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/cat/item/t_list.tt2
        Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/cat/item/t_summary_pane.tt2
        Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/circ/holds/t_shelf_list.tt2

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
16 months agoLP#1792482 My OPAC settings preferred name field
Bill Erickson [Sun, 16 Sep 2018 23:28:11 +0000 (19:28 -0400)]
LP#1792482 My OPAC settings preferred name field

Adds a new row to the patron account preferences page for Preferred
Name.  The field only displays when a preferred first, middle, or last
value is present and follows the same display logic as preferred names
in the staff client, where first and last fall-through to the primary
name.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1792482 Only require first/last in pref name display
Bill Erickson [Sun, 16 Sep 2018 23:25:44 +0000 (19:25 -0400)]
LP#1792482 Only require first/last in pref name display

When displaying a patrons preferred name, always show a value for first
and last name, starting with the preferred name and defaulting to the
primary name, but only show values for prefix, middle name, and suffix
when a preferred variant is applied.

This avoids scenarios where patrons use their middle name as their first
name, with no preferred middle name applied, resulting duplicate
first/middle names displaying.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1787274: Stamping upgrade script for no dupe transits
Kathy Lussier [Tue, 18 Sep 2018 18:53:47 +0000 (14:53 -0400)]
LP#1787274: Stamping upgrade script for no dupe transits

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1787274 One active transit pgtap tests
Bill Erickson [Tue, 18 Sep 2018 15:21:26 +0000 (11:21 -0400)]
LP#1787274 One active transit pgtap tests

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1787274 Active copy transit unique constraint
Bill Erickson [Mon, 17 Sep 2018 22:16:42 +0000 (18:16 -0400)]
LP#1787274 Active copy transit unique constraint

Adds constraint triggers to action.*transit_copy tables to prevent
creation of new transits for a copies when an existing transit of any
type exists for the copy with a NULL dest_recv_time and cancel_time
values (i.e. an open transit).

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoLP#1787274 Prevent multiple active copy checkins
Bill Erickson [Mon, 17 Sep 2018 22:16:28 +0000 (18:16 -0400)]
LP#1787274 Prevent multiple active copy checkins

In the staff client checkin service, track which copies are currently
in-flight to the checkin API call and prevent additional checkin API
calls for any copy that is currently in flight.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
16 months agoDocs: LP1793184 adding to the 3.2 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 18 Sep 2018 18:28:55 +0000 (11:28 -0700)]
Docs: LP1793184 adding to the 3.2 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoLP1735816: Delete Copy Notes in the Web Client
Jason Boyer [Thu, 21 Jun 2018 19:57:41 +0000 (15:57 -0400)]
LP1735816: Delete Copy Notes in the Web Client

A combination of calling convention errors and
template picky-ness prevented the deletion of
copy notes in the web client. This patch returns
that ability.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Amy Constantino <aconstantino@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
16 months agoLP#1745610 - Add release notes for hold targeter script change.
Chris Sharp [Thu, 13 Sep 2018 19:26:46 +0000 (15:26 -0400)]
LP#1745610 - Add release notes for hold targeter script change.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1745610 - Update Makefile.am to reflect filename changes.
Chris Sharp [Thu, 13 Sep 2018 19:25:21 +0000 (15:25 -0400)]
LP#1745610 - Update Makefile.am to reflect filename changes.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1745610 - Deprecate original hold_targeter.pl
Chris Sharp [Fri, 26 Jan 2018 12:58:58 +0000 (07:58 -0500)]
LP#1745610 - Deprecate original hold_targeter.pl

With the new hold targeter battle-tested for over a year,
it's now time to promote it to default, deprecating the
older version.  This commit renames the old targeter to
"hold_targeter_legacy.pl" and the new to "hold_targeter.pl",
and adapts the example crontab to use the new targeter's
parameter syntax.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1642344: XUL report cloning
Galen Charlton [Fri, 29 Jun 2018 18:45:27 +0000 (14:45 -0400)]
LP#1642344: XUL report cloning

This patch allows report templates of version 4 and earlier
(which would have been created by the XUL staff client) to
be upgraded to template version 5 (used by the web staff
client) when the user clones a report. This closes a limitation
introduced in the reporter module for the web staff client.

Note that during the conversion, inner joins are used by
default when IDL classes have a 'has_a' relation rather than
defaulting to left outer joins, improving correctness of the
generated SQL query.

To test
-------
[0] Apply the patch.
[1] In a test database that has reporter templates created
    by (or for) the XUL staff client, create clones of
    those templates.
[2] Verify that the output of reports created using the new
    templates matches output of reports from the original
    templates.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
16 months agolp1511742 Additional Scaffolding Fixes
Kyle Huckins [Tue, 11 Sep 2018 17:13:11 +0000 (17:13 +0000)]
lp1511742 Additional Scaffolding Fixes

- Apply scaffolding fixes to Aquisition Patron Requests,
Circ Age to Lost, and Auto Print settings UIs, preventing
Org Selector from taking up entire width of screen.

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1511742 Org selector typeahead UI formatting
Bill Erickson [Fri, 7 Sep 2018 20:36:17 +0000 (16:36 -0400)]
LP#1511742 Org selector typeahead UI formatting

The display behavior of the org selector changed when migrating to a
typeahead.  In some cases, the boundaries of the input need to be more
clearly defined or it will fill the page horizontally.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1511742 Org unit selector typeahead
Bill Erickson [Fri, 7 Sep 2018 19:59:35 +0000 (15:59 -0400)]
LP#1511742 Org unit selector typeahead

Reimplements <eg-org-selector> as an ngbTypeahead:

https://angular-ui.github.io/bootstrap/#!#typeahead

This allows for type-to-entry of the org selector.  A few additional
bits of logic are added to support click-to-open of the selector
regardless of the selected value.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1739286: Belt and suspenders on radio button flags
Mike Rylander [Fri, 14 Sep 2018 14:06:33 +0000 (10:06 -0400)]
LP#1739286: Belt and suspenders on radio button flags

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
16 months agolp1739286 default search box in Z39.50
Jason Etheridge [Tue, 10 Jul 2018 23:46:04 +0000 (19:46 -0400)]
lp1739286 default search box in Z39.50

This change tweaks the layout of search fields in the web client Z39.50
interface and adds radio buttons for the default search field to auto-focus.
The behavior is "sticky" without the need for an explicit Save action.  If the
current default field is not present due to a given combination of selected
services, then no field will be focused by default.

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP1727464: Adding record ID to the title link in the checkout interface
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 10 Sep 2018 17:07:54 +0000 (10:07 -0700)]
LP1727464: Adding record ID to the title link in the checkout interface

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1792429: calculate queue position in correct order
Galen Charlton [Thu, 13 Sep 2018 18:25:05 +0000 (14:25 -0400)]
LP#1792429: calculate queue position in correct order

This patch ensures that the relative hold queue position
displayed in the webstaff Hold Shelf and Record -> View Holds
interfaces is calculated in the correct order, i.e., (cut-in-line aside)
with holds requested earlier having a lower queue position than
holds requested later.

To test
-------
[1] Set up a bib with a number of hold requests.
[2] Under Record -> Viwe Holds, note that the queue
    positions are reversed, with later holds having lower
    queue positions.
[3] Apply the patch and repeat step #2. This time, the queue
    positions should be correct.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1774724 - stamp upgrade script
Chris Sharp [Thu, 13 Sep 2018 15:47:55 +0000 (11:47 -0400)]
LP#1774724 - stamp upgrade script

16 months agoLP#1774724: Fix copy-pasto's in Library Settings
Remington Steed [Tue, 1 May 2018 03:34:30 +0000 (23:34 -0400)]
LP#1774724: Fix copy-pasto's in Library Settings

Two long-overdue org unit settings made reference to "lost", being
apparently copied from the similar settings about lost items. This fixes
the wording, both in the settings database table and in the docs.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
16 months agoLP#1738688: Add cancel time to Most Recent Transits
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:58:20 +0000 (10:58 -0400)]
LP#1738688: Add cancel time to Most Recent Transits

Adds the transit cancel time to the Most Recent Transits section of
the Item Status Holds / Transit tab.

Test plan:
Place an item in transit and then cancel the transit. Retrieve the item in
Item Status / Detail View. In the Holds / Transit tab, there is no indication
the transit has been canceled before loading the patch. Post-patch, the
cancel time will display.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1773434: show in catalog
a. bellenir [Tue, 12 Jun 2018 18:54:18 +0000 (14:54 -0400)]
LP#1773434: show in catalog

open a new staff client tab to the record's opac view, not a new opac tab

Signed-off-by: a. bellenir <ab@grpl.org>
Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
16 months agoLP#1773434 missing option to "Show in Catalog"
a. bellenir [Mon, 4 Jun 2018 23:41:55 +0000 (19:41 -0400)]
LP#1773434 missing option to "Show in Catalog"

Signed-off-by: a. bellenir <ab@grpl.org>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
16 months agoLP#1786534: ensure that changes don't regress
Galen Charlton [Thu, 13 Sep 2018 14:25:20 +0000 (10:25 -0400)]
LP#1786534: ensure that changes don't regress

This patch ensures that somebody who installs a maintenance
release of 3.0 or 3.1 that includes update 1130, then subsequently
upgrades to 3.2 *and* applies the schema update scripts piecemeal
doesn't suffer a regression on actor.usr_merge not updating
Vandelay session ownership or patron name keywords.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1786534: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Thu, 13 Sep 2018 14:16:04 +0000 (10:16 -0400)]
LP#1786534: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1786534: make update script reflect other recent changes in actor.usr_merge
Galen Charlton [Thu, 13 Sep 2018 14:12:17 +0000 (10:12 -0400)]
LP#1786534: make update script reflect other recent changes in actor.usr_merge

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP 1786534: Don't merge a user with itself.
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 10 Aug 2018 19:10:04 +0000 (15:10 -0400)]
LP 1786534: Don't merge a user with itself.

It's possible to merge a user with itself using the actor.usr_merge
database function.  This does not produce a useful result.  One ends
up with a user that is flagged deleted, has a null card field, and is
likely to have their addresses and other cards deleted from the
database.

A simple check at the top of the database function to bail if the
src_usr and dest_usr are the same prevents this from happening.  That
is the change that this commit makes.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1269574 - Exclude backordered copies from deletion.
Chris Sharp [Tue, 7 Nov 2017 21:49:37 +0000 (16:49 -0500)]
LP#1269574 - Exclude backordered copies from deletion.

When canceling a lineitem with a cancel reason that
keep debits = true, make sure we don't delete those copies.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
16 months agoLP#1776917 - fix patron bill grid lacking bill ID
Cesar Velez [Mon, 27 Aug 2018 20:07:48 +0000 (16:07 -0400)]
LP#1776917 - fix patron bill grid lacking bill ID

Without the required attribute in the grid template
declaration, the Bill# column *had* to be enabled for
bill payments to work. This adds required attribute to
the Bill #, so that it's fetched regardless of whether
displayed or not, so posting payments work correctly.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
16 months agoLP 1743654: Removing a duplicate flesh_fields array entry
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 10 Sep 2018 18:23:12 +0000 (11:23 -0700)]
LP 1743654: Removing a duplicate flesh_fields array entry

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
16 months agoLP1743654: Fleshing out the Created By column in Item Status
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 10 Sep 2018 18:16:51 +0000 (11:16 -0700)]
LP1743654: Fleshing out the Created By column in Item Status

To test:
1) Scan an item into Item Status.
2) Turn on the Created By column.
3) Note that the Created By column shows the ID of the user
that created the record.
4) Apply this commit and repeat steps 1-2.
5) Note that the Created By column now shows the creator's
user name as a link, which opens the creator's record in
a new tab.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
16 months agoLP#1718459: Remove apache 2.2 language from README
Ben Shum [Wed, 12 Sep 2018 18:26:25 +0000 (14:26 -0400)]
LP#1718459: Remove apache 2.2 language from README

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
16 months agoLp#1718459: Remove Debian 7 Wheezy Installation Support
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 22 Sep 2017 04:29:37 +0000 (00:29 -0400)]
Lp#1718459: Remove Debian 7 Wheezy Installation Support

Remove references to Debian 7 Wheezy in the installation and upgrade
documentation.

Remove debian-wheezy* targets from
Open-ILS/src/extras/Makefile.install and the supporting Makefiles.

Remove the example Apache 2.2 configuration files, since the supported
distributions all ship with Apache 2.4.

Move the eg_startup.in file from Open-ILS/example/apache to
Open-ILS/examples/apache_24.

Remove references to eg_wheezy_installer.sh in Perl live test
comments.

Remove Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/staff/README.install, which is out
of date and entirely aimed at Debian 7 Wheezy.

To test: Simply install on a supported distribution other than Debian
7 Wheezy and do the usual tests.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
16 months agoLP1792014: KPAC fix for opac.holds.org_unit_not_pickup_lib in org_selector.
Steven Callender [Tue, 11 Sep 2018 19:20:55 +0000 (15:20 -0400)]
LP1792014: KPAC fix for opac.holds.org_unit_not_pickup_lib in org_selector.

Signed-off-by: Steven Callender <stevecallender@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
16 months agoLP1775640: Adds deposit columns to Item Status and Holdings View grids
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 10 Sep 2018 18:42:34 +0000 (11:42 -0700)]
LP1775640: Adds deposit columns to Item Status and Holdings View grids

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Beth Willis <willis@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
16 months agoLp 1746251: Fix Circulation Modifier typos.
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 10 Sep 2018 20:39:45 +0000 (16:39 -0400)]
Lp 1746251: Fix Circulation Modifier typos.

Change "Circulation Modifer" to "Circulation Modifier" in two files.
This commit only addresses the obvious typos.  I leave the Circ
Modifier versus Circulation Modifier debate as an open question.  One
of my concerns is changing them all to one string may require some
reorganization of interfaces to avoid clunkiness.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
16 months agoLP1665052: Fix checkin workstation display on recent circs view
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:23:29 +0000 (09:23 -0700)]
LP1665052: Fix checkin workstation display on recent circs view

To test:
1) Go to Item Status > Detail View > Recent Circ History for
an item that is currently checked out.
2) Note that the Checkin Workstation field says
"{{circ.checkin_workstation.name()}}"
3) Apply this commit.
4) Note that the Checkin Workstation field is empty if an
item is an item hasn't been checked in, but is filled with
the appropriate workstation name after it has been checked
in.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
16 months agoLP#1739087 - enable vol to be zeroed
Cesar Velez [Mon, 20 Aug 2018 19:09:56 +0000 (15:09 -0400)]
LP#1739087 - enable vol to be zeroed

Allow user to "blank" or "zero out" a volume row by using the new "x"

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1739087 - add [x] to volcopy editor volume rows-FollowUp
Cesar Velez [Thu, 16 Aug 2018 21:40:56 +0000 (17:40 -0400)]
LP#1739087 - add [x] to volcopy editor volume rows-FollowUp

Since we're programmatically changing the Volume counter,
must manually trigger the change event, to prevent sync issues.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1739087 - add [x] to volcopy editor volume rows
Cesar Velez [Fri, 27 Jul 2018 15:21:25 +0000 (11:21 -0400)]
LP#1739087 - add [x] to volcopy editor volume rows

Enable newly created call numbers to be removable in
VolCopyEditor.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1785887 edi_order_pusher.pl sets message account
Bill Erickson [Tue, 7 Aug 2018 20:26:27 +0000 (16:26 -0400)]
LP#1785887 edi_order_pusher.pl sets message account

Apply the edi_message.account value when sending EDI order messages via
edi_order_pusher.pl.  This solves a problem where EDI ORDERS message
were not visible in the interface, because there was no way to complete
the permission check.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
16 months agoLP1010635: Make bre dates populate in Item Status grid
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 3 Jun 2018 22:50:40 +0000 (15:50 -0700)]
LP1010635: Make bre dates populate in Item Status grid

To test:
1) Enable the Date Record Created and Date Record Last Edited columns
in Item Status.
2) Scan an item barcode into Item Status.  Note that the two columns
you enabled are empty.
3) Apply this commit.
4) Reload the Item Status screen, and scan your barcode again.  The
dates should now be populated.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1724083 Webstaff approve pending patron address
Bill Erickson [Mon, 30 Jul 2018 21:23:49 +0000 (17:23 -0400)]
LP#1724083 Webstaff approve pending patron address

Add support for approving pending patron addresses in the webstaff
patron edit interface.

To test:
[1] Enable the pending address org unit setting.
[2] Log into the catalog and "edit" an address.
[3] Edit same user in staff client and use the Approve action.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1774886 Distinguish Phys Char Wizard with an edit icon
Dan Scott [Sun, 3 Jun 2018 18:34:04 +0000 (14:34 -0400)]
LP#1774886 Distinguish Phys Char Wizard with an edit icon

As both authority fields and the Physical Characteristics Wizard for 007 use
the same glyphicons-link class, it's not obvious to new users of the MARC
editor that the icons result in radically different actions.

Change the 007 icon to glyphicons-edit to reflect that it opens an editor
interface.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoDocs: Adding info about supercat filters
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 11 Sep 2018 16:15:19 +0000 (09:15 -0700)]
Docs: Adding info about supercat filters

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoTranslation updates - po files
Dan Wells [Fri, 7 Sep 2018 15:21:00 +0000 (11:21 -0400)]
Translation updates - po files

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
16 months agoDocs: finalizing acknowledgments section for 3.2 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 7 Sep 2018 14:34:36 +0000 (07:34 -0700)]
Docs: finalizing acknowledgments section for 3.2 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoDocs: Adding Equinox Open Library Initiative's acknowledgments
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 7 Sep 2018 14:27:02 +0000 (07:27 -0700)]
Docs: Adding Equinox Open Library Initiative's acknowledgments

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoDocs: documenting new 3.2 features based on release notes
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 7 Sep 2018 04:01:17 +0000 (21:01 -0700)]
Docs: documenting new 3.2 features based on release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoDocs: spellchecking 3.2 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 7 Sep 2018 00:24:06 +0000 (17:24 -0700)]
Docs: spellchecking 3.2 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoDocs: merge 3.2 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 7 Sep 2018 00:11:02 +0000 (17:11 -0700)]
Docs: merge 3.2 release notes

16 months agoDocs: adding more contributor info to 3.2 release notes collab/sandbergja/release_notes_3_2
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 7 Sep 2018 00:09:53 +0000 (17:09 -0700)]
Docs: adding more contributor info to 3.2 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoLP#1791184: ensure that 'make clean' doesn't delete pingest.pl
Galen Charlton [Thu, 6 Sep 2018 22:57:05 +0000 (18:57 -0400)]
LP#1791184: ensure that 'make clean' doesn't delete pingest.pl

This patch corrects an issue where pingest.pl was treated as if
it were generated from a pingest.pl.in source file during the configure
step, meaning that it got deleted by 'make clean'.  This patch also
adds a couple helpful comments.

To test
-------
[1] Apply the patch.
[2] From a git checkout, run the configure and make steps, followed
    by a 'make clean'. Verify that pingest.pl is not deleted from
    the source tree.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
16 months agoDocs: Adding two more entries to 3.2 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 6 Sep 2018 22:00:26 +0000 (15:00 -0700)]
Docs: Adding two more entries to 3.2 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoLP#1790923: add release notes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 20:44:08 +0000 (16:44 -0400)]
LP#1790923: add release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1790923: adjust or remove references to old staff client in install doc
Galen Charlton [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 20:39:13 +0000 (16:39 -0400)]
LP#1790923: adjust or remove references to old staff client in install doc

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1790923: make_release no longer munges STAMP_ID in the README
Galen Charlton [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 20:36:53 +0000 (16:36 -0400)]
LP#1790923: make_release no longer munges STAMP_ID in the README

(As that text no longer exists; the installation instructions simply
 will not mention the old staff client.)

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1790923: disable XUL staff client by default
Galen Charlton [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 20:29:22 +0000 (16:29 -0400)]
LP#1790923: disable XUL staff client by default

This patch discourages use of the legacy XUL staff client
by adjusting the installation process so that a versioned XUL
server directory is not created. Instead, by default XUL
server files (which is still needed by a few web staff client
interfaces) end up in /openils/var/web/xul/legacy. During installation
and upgrade, the /openils/var/web/xul/server symbolic link is
set to point to /openils/var/web/xul/legacy/server if possible.

If for some reason a given installation of Evergreen 3.2.x does not
wish to stop using the XUL staff client, STAFF_CLIENT_STAMP_ID
can still be provided during the 'make install' step, and the
make_release script can still create the XUL client installers
if given the -x switch.

Note, however, that use of the XUL staff client in 3.2.x is
NOT RECOMMENDED and no longer under any guarantee of community
support.

To test
-------
[1] Perform a fresh installation and verify that /openils/var/web/xul/legacy
    is created and that /openils/var/web/xul/server is a symlink
    pointing to /openils/var/web/xul/legacy/server.
[2] Verify that the web staff client works and that the
    user permissions editor in particular continues to work.
[3] Perform an upgrade; verify that /openils/var/web/xul/legacy exists
    and that if /openils/var/web/xul/server started out as a symlink,
    it has been repointed.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1775466 Stamping DB upgrade for Ang6 app
Bill Erickson [Thu, 6 Sep 2018 21:07:35 +0000 (17:07 -0400)]
LP#1775466 Stamping DB upgrade for Ang6 app

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1775466: tweak how make_release prunes eg2/node_modules
Galen Charlton [Thu, 6 Sep 2018 21:03:58 +0000 (17:03 -0400)]
LP#1775466: tweak how make_release prunes eg2/node_modules

Need the -f since some stuff under eg2/node_modules/.cache
ends up as 0444 for some reason, meaning that 'rm -r' doesn't
remove those files and complains about it.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1775466: add a newly-added entry to the ang6 navbar
Galen Charlton [Thu, 6 Sep 2018 20:27:27 +0000 (16:27 -0400)]
LP#1775466: add a newly-added entry to the ang6 navbar

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1775466: improve release notes for the Angular6 app
Galen Charlton [Thu, 6 Sep 2018 20:26:45 +0000 (16:26 -0400)]
LP#1775466: improve release notes for the Angular6 app

More needs to be added to eg_vhost.conf when upgrading an
existing installation.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
16 months agoLP#1775466 Angular6 base app release notes
Bill Erickson [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 19:53:28 +0000 (15:53 -0400)]
LP#1775466 Angular6 base app release notes

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1775466 make_release builds Angular app
Bill Erickson [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 19:55:11 +0000 (15:55 -0400)]
LP#1775466 make_release builds Angular app

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1775466 Add Angular building to install docs
Bill Erickson [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 19:57:51 +0000 (15:57 -0400)]
LP#1775466 Add Angular building to install docs

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1775466 developer prereqs update Node / add angular/cli
Bill Erickson [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 19:56:41 +0000 (15:56 -0400)]
LP#1775466 developer prereqs update Node / add angular/cli

NodeJS version updated from v6 to v8.
Install angular/cli globally, needed for building the Angular app.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1775466 Angular Apache configuration updates
Bill Erickson [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 19:58:23 +0000 (15:58 -0400)]
LP#1775466 Angular Apache configuration updates

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1775466 Acq admin grid workstation settings
Bill Erickson [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 19:54:21 +0000 (15:54 -0400)]
LP#1775466 Acq admin grid workstation settings

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1775466 AngularJS updates for Angular integration
Bill Erickson [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 20:04:19 +0000 (16:04 -0400)]
LP#1775466 AngularJS updates for Angular integration

Changes include:

* Navbar links to Angular acquisitions admin page.
* Auth cookie migration tool for moving AngularJS cookies from /eg/staff
  to /.
* Store last printed receipt (etc) in its final compiled form so it can
  be directly reprinted without having to recompile (via AngularJS).
  This allows the reprint-last action to work in the Angular app.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1775466 Angular(6) base application
Bill Erickson [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 20:11:41 +0000 (16:11 -0400)]
LP#1775466 Angular(6) base application

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1775466 Public API wrapper for mk_copy_query
Bill Erickson [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 20:02:56 +0000 (16:02 -0400)]
LP#1775466 Public API wrapper for mk_copy_query

Adds 2 new APIs:

open-ils.search.bib.copies
open-ils.search.bib.copies.staff

Used by the in-progress Angular staff catalog.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoLP#1775466 Record entry flat display attrs link repair
Bill Erickson [Wed, 5 Sep 2018 20:00:51 +0000 (16:00 -0400)]
LP#1775466 Record entry flat display attrs link repair

Fleshing 'mattrs' on a bib record should return an array (i.e. replace
might_have with has_many).

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
16 months agoMore additions to the 3.2 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 6 Sep 2018 19:45:46 +0000 (12:45 -0700)]
More additions to the 3.2 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoDocs: adding translators to 3.2 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 6 Sep 2018 19:05:17 +0000 (12:05 -0700)]
Docs: adding translators to 3.2 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoDocs: creating basic release notes for 3.2
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 6 Sep 2018 18:47:21 +0000 (11:47 -0700)]
Docs: creating basic release notes for 3.2

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
16 months agoTranslation updates - newpot
Ben Shum [Thu, 6 Sep 2018 14:57:54 +0000 (10:57 -0400)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>