6 years agoNew documentation for 2.5
Angela Kilsdonk [Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:30:28 +0000 (14:30 -0500)]
New documentation for 2.5

Documentation for:
-Z39.50 Search Enhancements
-Catalog Browse
-Alternative Hold Pick-up Location
-Marking Items Long Overdue
-Lost and Long Overdue Bill Colors
-Vandelay Item Load

Signed-off-by: Angela Kilsdonk <>
6 years agoAlways show Email Address label to staff
Thomas Berezansky [Mon, 9 Dec 2013 16:15:29 +0000 (11:15 -0500)]
Always show Email Address label to staff

When placing holds staff commonly change out patrons, and pointing staff
towards the "My Account" area makes no sense to begin with.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Berezansky <>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <>
6 years agoDocumentation typo in Authorities chapter subheading
Elliot Voris [Sat, 7 Dec 2013 21:24:46 +0000 (15:24 -0600)]
Documentation typo in Authorities chapter subheading
Addresses this bugs reported in launchpad:

I also browsed through the rest of the docs/admin
directory, and made some (very non-consequential)

Signed-off-by: Elliot Voris <>
Signed-off-by: Robert Soulliere <>
6 years agoPushing upgrade scripts forward
Mike Rylander [Thu, 5 Dec 2013 16:00:55 +0000 (11:00 -0500)]
Pushing upgrade scripts forward

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
6 years agoForward port 2.3.11->2.3.12 DB upgrade
Bill Erickson [Thu, 5 Dec 2013 15:08:34 +0000 (10:08 -0500)]
Forward port 2.3.11->2.3.12 DB upgrade

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <>
6 years agoPull in 2.5 version upgrade files
Dan Wells [Thu, 5 Dec 2013 14:49:05 +0000 (09:49 -0500)]
Pull in 2.5 version upgrade files

For 2.5.0 and 2.5.1

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
6 years agoFix a broken link in the holds docs
Remington Steed [Wed, 4 Dec 2013 14:35:30 +0000 (09:35 -0500)]
Fix a broken link in the holds docs

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
6 years agoDocs: integrate holds docs from EG 2.1
Remington Steed [Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:29:22 +0000 (10:29 -0500)]
Docs: integrate holds docs from EG 2.1

The small amount of Holds docs present in master seemed to fit well at
the end of the older Holds documentation, so this commit appends them
to the new holds.txt file, deletes the previous holds_management.txt file,
and makes the appropriate change to root.txt.

This commit also includes several small formatting improvements, wording
changes, and bug fixes.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
7 years agoFix boolean lists; Better atom regex; Caching
Mike Rylander [Wed, 13 Nov 2013 23:15:21 +0000 (18:15 -0500)]
Fix boolean lists; Better atom regex; Caching

First, we didn't need to make $last_type local, and it broke explicit
grouping anyway.  That's removed, and we now reset that (and a few more
like it) at calls to the top level parse() method.  This introduces a
situation where a long list of booleans could cause query plan problems,
so we limit the plan depth to 40 (20 ||'d conditions).

Second, we are smarter about finding the boundary of atoms.  Previous
to this commit, and curly brace could send the parser into a tailspin
from which it would not recover.  Now we use alternation instead of
a character class, which is much safer with the default multi-character
float syntax specifier.

Third, as a catch-all, if we can't parse the remained of a query we
now simply say so (when in debug mode) and go away, instead of risking
an infinite loop.  We do this via a final, unqualified "else" clause
in decompose().

Finally, instead of building 10+ regexp objects on each query parse,
cache them per QP subclass and reuse them.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoLP#1238015 hide patron credit summary when disabled
Bill Erickson [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:24:37 +0000 (10:24 -0400)]
LP#1238015 hide patron credit summary when disabled

When the circ.disable_patron_credit / "Disable Patron Credit" org unit
setting is disabled, also hide the patron credit summary information in
the bills interface.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoRe-apply the changes provided by 0802 for backport
Mike Rylander [Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:14:08 +0000 (10:14 -0500)]
Re-apply the changes provided by  0802 for backport

Preserve record order of subfields for authority heading extraction

When extracting headings from authority records we currently read the
subfields of a tag in configuration order.  We should, instead, read
them in record order, to preserve the desired sorting properties that
the cataloger has encoded in the record.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
7 years agoFix copy_table HTML markup errors
Dan Scott [Sun, 27 Oct 2013 17:11:37 +0000 (13:11 -0400)]
Fix copy_table HTML markup errors

TD elements take a "headers" attribute, not a "header" attribute. Also,
we have a few typos in identifying the header attributes.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <>
7 years agoLP#1254146 gracefully handle custom trees sans entries
Bill Erickson [Fri, 22 Nov 2013 19:55:26 +0000 (14:55 -0500)]
LP#1254146 gracefully handle custom trees sans entries

Avoid references to custom tree entries when no tree entries for a
custom tree exist.  Prevents:

egweb: template error: undef error - Can't call method "org_unit" on an
undefined value at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/OpenILS/WWW/EGCatLoader/ line 185.\n

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <>
7 years agoImprove facet styling
Dan Wells [Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:12:46 +0000 (15:12 -0500)]
Improve facet styling

1) Facets currently display very poorly when the number reaches 3-4
digits.  Facet data is more or less a two column table, so let's style
it that way to make it more robust.

2) Rearrange some styles to reduce redundancy, and allow overflow
where possible.

3) Change the selected highlight to look a little better.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <>
7 years agoPulling in new version upgrade
Mike Rylander [Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:45:18 +0000 (14:45 -0500)]
Pulling in new version upgrade

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
7 years agoLP#1251774 exit and alert on multiple payments per xact
Bill Erickson [Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:06:53 +0000 (17:06 -0500)]
LP#1251774 exit and alert on multiple payments per xact

If more than one payment for a transaction is received, exit the API
call early and return a MULTIPLE_PAYMENTS_FOR_XACT event.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
7 years agoEnforce one-payment-per-xact-per-call
Mike Rylander [Fri, 15 Nov 2013 21:40:36 +0000 (16:40 -0500)]
Enforce one-payment-per-xact-per-call

There is no legitimate reason for a transaction to receive more than
one payment per call to open-ils.circ,
but we have seen the staff client generate such a data structure. This
leads to seemingly duplicate payments, and is bad all around.  So,
we will enforce the restriction by taking only the first payment per
xact in the list of payments.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <>
7 years agoReplace erroneous calls to $e->retrieve_authority_record($rec_id).
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 8 Nov 2013 20:02:53 +0000 (15:02 -0500)]
Replace erroneous calls to $e->retrieve_authority_record($rec_id).

On lines 153 and 175 of OpenILS::Application::Cat::Authority calls
like the above should be $e->retrieve_authority_record_entry($rec_id).
This branch replaces the two misspelled calls with the proper ones.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
7 years agoLP1093856 fix Fast Item Add with Z39.50 import
Jason Etheridge [Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:02:15 +0000 (12:02 -0400)]
LP1093856 fix Fast Item Add with Z39.50 import

The first time I tried this fix I ran afoul of

But a second attempt worked.  So I didn't kill
two birds with one stone, but this should take
care of 1093856.

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
7 years agoLP#1037171 Removed Expert Search paramters from subject links
Liam Whalen [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 05:11:56 +0000 (22:11 -0700)]
LP#1037171 Removed Expert Search paramters from subject links

After performing an Expert Search, if a user visits a record and then
clicks on one of the author, subject, or series search links within that
record, then they are given the results of the Expert Search again
instead of the relevant subject or author search.

This is happening because the Expert Search parameters are retained in
the URLs via the TT2 MACRO mkurl.  In particular, the tag parameter is
used to identify an Expert Search, so if it is present in a URL, than an
Expert Search will be attempted regardless of which other paramaters are
in the URL.

To fix this, I created two varialbes within header.tt2 above the
definition of mkurl.  These variables group common URL paramters for
Expert Searches and General Search parameters together.  These variables
can be used wherever mkurl is used to strip out unneeded search

There is a third variable that is already present within many of these
pages named stop_parms.  While I initially tried to modify this
variable, I found that there are some instances where the general search
parameters should be retained while the Expert Search parameters must go.

This commit uses these three variables togehter as input into the third
arugment of the mkurl MACRO.  The third arugment specifies which
paramtes to remove from the previous URL before making a new URL based
on the pervious URL.

I also added the query parameter to the Place Hold's hold_source_page
URL variable.  I did this, so that the query terms would be preserved
once the user is done placing the hold or decides to cancle the placing
of the hold.

As well, I used the new variables to remove Expert Search paramters
from the Advanced Search links on the results and record pages.



Signed-off-by: Liam Whalen <>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
7 years agoDocs: Remove ref to missing included file
Remington Steed [Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:42:36 +0000 (15:42 -0500)]
Docs: Remove ref to missing included file

This file was moved into the 2.5 release notes. If others believe it
belongs in the main documentation, it can easily be added in again. For
now, we will remove the reference because it only generates an asciidoc

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
7 years agoDocs: Fix leveloffset bug, raise REL NOTES level
Remington Steed [Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:21:09 +0000 (15:21 -0500)]
Docs: Fix leveloffset bug, raise REL NOTES level

We should restrict our use of the asciidoc leveloffset command to the
root.txt file, since it is a global setting and cannot be set relative
to an existing offset.

This commit also raises the Release Notes section to the highest level
in order to prevent the lowest level subsections within it from being
lost. This is in response to asciidoc errors:

    WARNING: RELEASE_NOTES_2_5.txt: line 950: missing section: [sect5]

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
7 years agoDocument how to load concerto sample data
Dan Scott [Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:25:35 +0000 (11:25 -0500)]
Document how to load concerto sample data

We might as well make it as easy as possible for people to use the
sample dataset that we created!

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <>
7 years agoAdd basic docs for testing with pgTAP
Dan Scott [Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:17:58 +0000 (18:17 -0500)]
Add basic docs for testing with pgTAP

This can be expanded to describe how to create pgTAP tests later. For
now, let's help people actually set up their environment and test.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <>
7 years agoFix untranslatable strings in several dijits:
Pasi Kallinen [Tue, 9 Jul 2013 06:52:22 +0000 (09:52 +0300)]
Fix untranslatable strings in several dijits:

AutoGrid, EditPane, FlattenerGrid, GridColumnPicker and HoldingCode.

[LFW: One string amended in conflict resolution; commit message edited
to wrap; one line of code moved (this.nls assignment in

Signed-off-by: Pasi Kallinen <>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <>
7 years agoLP1251424 - Fix for submit button when placing holds in staff client
Steven Callender [Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:42:12 +0000 (15:42 -0500)]
LP1251424 - Fix for submit button when placing holds in staff client

I've moved the initializing of the cur_hold_barcode variable
to within the function rather than floating outside of it.
This seemed to fix an intermittent issue where the submit
button would not become activatable when first going to the
place hold screen via the staff client. To create the hold,
ths user had to cycle through the "Place hold by patron barcode"
option and then back to "Place hold for me" option.

It looked like behind the scenes for certain org units that
variable would not be set and the button will not open until
it at least has something. This causes it to be set on the initial
loading of the screen.

Signed-off-by: Steven Callender <>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <>
7 years agolp1012237 HOLD_ITEM_CHECKED_OUT display
Garry Collum [Mon, 22 Jul 2013 18:30:04 +0000 (14:30 -0400)]
lp1012237 HOLD_ITEM_CHECKED_OUT display

Added a definition to the HOLD_ITEM_CHECKED_OUT event in ils_events.xml.
Trying to be generic between the opac and the staff client the message
reads, "The item you have attempted to place on hold is already checked
out to the requestor."

[LFW: I made a tiny spelling change to be consistent with other
appearances in Evergreen of the term "requestor".]

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <>
7 years agoUpdate version of release notes in 2.5 docs
Remington Steed [Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:15:25 +0000 (14:15 -0500)]
Update version of release notes in 2.5 docs

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
7 years agoAcq: Improvements to account-matching incoming EDI messages
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:28:07 +0000 (17:28 -0400)]
Acq: Improvements to account-matching incoming EDI messages

The way the EDI fetcher works gives us a problem. That process iterates
over EDI accounts for which it has FTP host and credential information,
downloads documents from each of those sites, and files the messages
within those documents under the EDI account from which the login
credentials came. The problem is that in practice the exact same host
and login information is used by multiple accounts under the same
vendor, and files relating to these sub-accounts are commingled, so that
you can't make the decision about which messages should be filed under
which accounts based on the name of the document or its location. You
have to make that decision later, based on its contents.

We are already incompletely doing this, distinguishing between
sub-accounts under which we could file our messages when the vendor
specifies the buyer's SAN next to the specific sub-account number *and*
those sub-accounts belong to different Evergreen org units. We still
need ways to distinguish in other cases.

This will do what is natural for at least one vendor, and match the
message content against the vendacct field of the acq.edi_account table.


We were re-retrieving the working acq.edi_message row from the database
before writing it, throwing away possible changes to the object in hand
made by O::A::Acq::EDI::process_parsed_msg(). We should only do that in
the case where that function has raised an exception.

We were doing the same kind of thing in another place actually inside
process_parsed_msg() where we set the edi_message's purchase_order field
based on the first lineitem encountered if the message itself didn't
specify a valid PO identifier.

This supports making account-correction work for ORDRSP messages in
addition to INVOIC messages.

We also propagate that same correction to the provider and shipper
fields of any invoices that get created from said edi_message.

Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <>
7 years agoTPAC: Remove fixed height from 'View My List' button
Dan Wells [Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:23:08 +0000 (11:23 -0400)]
TPAC: Remove fixed height from 'View My List' button

The TPAC button styles have been largely consolidated, but this little
outlier got missed.  It doesn't do anything of noticeable value in
recent browsers, and in fact hurts the display by causing the "Sort by"
widget to "hang" when resizing the window to certain intermediate
sizes.  Remove it.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <>
7 years agoForward-port upgrade scripts from recent releases
Dan Wells [Fri, 8 Nov 2013 16:30:13 +0000 (11:30 -0500)]
Forward-port upgrade scripts from recent releases

In accordance with LP #894052.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoUpdate OpenSRF minimum version in install docs
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Nov 2013 20:13:55 +0000 (15:13 -0500)]
Update OpenSRF minimum version in install docs

Evergreen now requires OpenSRF 2.2.1 or later, so it makes sense to be
clear about it.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoUpdate upgrade instructions for 2.5.0 release
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Nov 2013 20:10:02 +0000 (15:10 -0500)]
Update upgrade instructions for 2.5.0 release

- Bump up minimum OpenSRF to 2.2.1
- Replace all 2.5-beta1 markers (and few stray 2.4 markers) with 2.5.0

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoTranslation updates - newpot
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Nov 2013 16:39:12 +0000 (11:39 -0500)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoTranslation updates - po files
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Nov 2013 16:31:54 +0000 (11:31 -0500)]
Translation updates - po files

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoDon't auto-logout TPAC in staff client
Jeff Godin [Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:07:07 +0000 (12:07 -0500)]
Don't auto-logout TPAC in staff client

Wrap the meta refresh in TPAC within a check for ctx.is_staff, so
that idle TPAC tabs will not log out when running within the staff

This is intended to resolve the primary cause of symptoms mentioned
in bug 1036318 "OPAC timeout within the client"

Signed-off-by: Jeff Godin <>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <>
7 years agoFix typos in 2.5 release notes
Dan Wells [Wed, 6 Nov 2013 22:24:38 +0000 (17:24 -0500)]
Fix typos in 2.5 release notes

These typos were fixed in the separate (now deleted) files, but only
after the collective file had been built.  This commit transfers those
fixes to the built file.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoDelete separate NEXT release notes
Dan Wells [Wed, 6 Nov 2013 22:02:16 +0000 (17:02 -0500)]
Delete separate NEXT release notes

These files have been carefully woven together into a single document,
so it is time to part with these bits and pieces.

Also, add a DONOTREMOVE file to preserve the SIP folder in the same
fashion as the others.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoRemove manual TPAC locale applications
Bill Erickson [Thu, 6 Jun 2013 14:02:27 +0000 (10:02 -0400)]
Remove manual TPAC locale applications

OpenILS::Utils::CStoreEditor::default_locale is no longer set, since the
opensrf client locale is now global.  Remove all references to this

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoDefault per-request TPAC locale
Bill Erickson [Thu, 23 May 2013 19:20:14 +0000 (15:20 -0400)]
Default per-request TPAC locale

Set the OpenSRF default client locale for each TPAC request to ensure
all outbound OpenSRF calls use the requested locale.  When done, reset
the locale to the OpenSRF default.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoImprove locale picker positioning
Dan Wells [Mon, 4 Nov 2013 20:39:02 +0000 (15:39 -0500)]
Improve locale picker positioning

The locale picker was dependant on some header padding which was
removed.  Let's position it more directly.

Also, add a small left margin to the 'dashboard' area.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Pasi Kallinen <>
7 years agoOnly one of these tests was valid, removing the bad one
Mike Rylander [Tue, 5 Nov 2013 18:55:02 +0000 (13:55 -0500)]
Only one of these tests was valid, removing the bad one

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
7 years agoLive pgTAP test for 0847, authority overlay generator fixes
Mike Rylander [Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:31:17 +0000 (12:31 -0500)]
Live pgTAP test for 0847, authority overlay generator fixes

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
7 years agoStamping 0847: improved auth overlay generation
Dan Wells [Fri, 1 Nov 2013 20:45:09 +0000 (16:45 -0400)]
Stamping 0847: improved auth overlay generation

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoAdd indicators; Remove junk tags
Mike Rylander [Fri, 1 Nov 2013 17:57:35 +0000 (13:57 -0400)]
Add indicators; Remove junk tags

First, we were not supplying authority tag indicators when generating the
overlay template.  The xml merge function does not currently transfer
indicators, but we need to do this anyway because newer MARC::Field version
balk at fields with no indicators.

Second, PG 9.1+ adds wrapper tags to xml content that is passed to XMLELEMENT
as an array.  So, we'll use XMLAGG to get around that.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoAdd --refresh mode to completely rewrite linking
Mike Rylander [Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:15:56 +0000 (12:15 -0400)]
Add --refresh mode to completely rewrite linking

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoUse all subfield values to link authority records to bibs
Mike Rylander [Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:37:36 +0000 (11:37 -0400)]
Use all subfield values to link authority records to bibs

Given an Evergreen instance with two authority records loaded, one
being a more specific than the other via a repeated subdivision subfield,
we must make sure that we use all the bib-supplied subfield values when
attempting to auto-link to the correct authority.  Otherwise, the "shorter"
authority record may be selected as appropriate, and data in the bib record
would be lost.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoClean up 2.5 upgrade instructions
Remington Steed [Fri, 1 Nov 2013 19:08:23 +0000 (15:08 -0400)]
Clean up 2.5 upgrade instructions

This commit cleans up a few tiny issues and a large formatting bug,
fixes a filename, and reorders the linux distros to put the newest ones
first. The content related changes are:

  - fix filename in 'tar' command
  - reorder linux distros (in two places)
  - fix various punctuation (add comma; remove colon in header)

And the AsciiDoc changes:

  - add asciidoc '+'s before and after 'indexterm' commands to fix
    broken ordered list formatting
  - remove an unnecessary asciidoc '+'
  - correct the length of an asciidoc block header line (doesn't change
    behavior, but helps readability of the text file)

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
7 years agoStamping 0846: overlay subfield order fix
Dan Wells [Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:33:28 +0000 (15:33 -0400)]
Stamping 0846: overlay subfield order fix

Respect source XML subfield order during overlay

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoRespect source XML subfield order during overlay
Mike Rylander [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:15:25 +0000 (12:15 -0400)]
Respect source XML subfield order during overlay

When adding specific subfields to a field as described by an add
or replace rule we were adding them in rule-order.  Instead, they
should be added in source-XML physical order.  This commit does

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoStamping upgrade script for 0845: browse pivots should be stable.
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:45:18 +0000 (15:45 -0400)]
Stamping upgrade script for 0845: browse pivots should be stable.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <>
7 years agoMake browse pivot DB funcs STABLE
Dan Wells [Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:42:08 +0000 (09:42 -0400)]
Make browse pivot DB funcs STABLE

Since these are just convenience functions doing only selects, these
should be STABLE safe, and making this change allows browse to be
functional on production-size data sets.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <>
7 years agoHandle Missing copy status (4) in checkin_via_barcode2 in circ.util.js.
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:37:22 +0000 (16:37 -0400)]
Handle Missing copy status (4) in checkin_via_barcode2 in circ.util.js.

We treate just like available and reshelving.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoMake sure that # can be used in auth browse
Mike Rylander [Thu, 24 Oct 2013 20:10:00 +0000 (16:10 -0400)]
Make sure that # can be used in auth browse

Because we use URLs to call the SuperCat browse API, we need to
be more careful about encoding parameters.  #, in particular, breaks
auth browse because it's seen as a URL fragment separator by the browser
and web server.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
Signed-off-by: Yamil Suarez <>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <>
7 years agoTouch-up record detail extras display
Dan Wells [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:15:25 +0000 (16:15 -0400)]
Touch-up record detail extras display

1) Remove unsightly gaps, which gave it an overly "stripey"

2) Switch off-green arrow graphic with a text-based arrow character.

3) Simplify unnecessarily complex positioning styles.

4) Lighten and add subtle border to give depth and definition to
section headers.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <>
7 years agoMatch main-content right margin to left
Dan Wells [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:43:14 +0000 (16:43 -0400)]
Match main-content right margin to left

Having a margin on one side but not the other just looks "off". Let's
match it on the right.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <>
7 years agoTweak TPAC header layout styles
Dan Wells [Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:55:40 +0000 (15:55 -0400)]
Tweak TPAC header layout styles

The TPAC header relies heavily on fixed pixel measurements and relative
positioning, which makes it fragile and overly difficult to customize.

To improve the situation, we can greatly reduce the number of styles
while still achieving the same overall effect.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <>
7 years agoRDA / TPAC: Add 264 for pubinfo graphic 880 lookups
Dan Scott [Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:54:49 +0000 (09:54 -0400)]
RDA / TPAC: Add 264 for pubinfo graphic 880 lookups

Per the publication
info in search results was coming up empty for RDA records because they
use 264 for publication info instead of 260.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <>
7 years agoDocs 2.5: Fix floating groups heading level (2nd try)
Remington Steed [Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:40:05 +0000 (08:40 -0400)]
Docs 2.5: Fix floating groups heading level (2nd try)

The first attempt successfully pushed the Floating Groups chapter to
its proper place in the table of contents, but it also mistakenly pushed
many following chapters down one heading level. This commit follows the
approach already common in the root.txt file, and also undoes the
previous approach of shifting the heading level within the chapter file
itself. I suspect the previous approach only failed because it lacked a
blank line before the final 'leveloffset' command, but this new
approach is better because it is already in common use.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
7 years agoSerials Docs: Update for new features in 2.5
Remington Steed [Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:07:03 +0000 (12:07 -0400)]
Serials Docs: Update for new features in 2.5

This commit adds a "Notes" section to the chapter on Receiving, including
a subsection on using the new "alerts" feature in the receiving interface.
It also adds a new screenshot for the "Notes" section and updates two
screenshots that have changed in 2.5. Finally, this commit updates the
Serials Copy Template doc to reflect the new 2.5 Floating Groups feature.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
7 years agoSerials Docs: Improve format, fix typos, and update
Remington Steed [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:13:50 +0000 (16:13 -0400)]
Serials Docs: Improve format, fix typos, and update

This commit makes several minor changes to the Serials doc files, mostly
changes in formatting or corrections of bugs/typos. This list covers
most of the changes:

    - Add row on 'receiving' to Serials interfaces comparison table
    - Improve formatting of actionable items (using bold and arrows),
      e.g. Click on *First Menu* -> *Next Menu* -> *Last Menu*
    - Standardize formatting of form field names (using italics)
    - Improve unclear wording
    - Correct an outdated description of copy template 'status' field
      (changed before 2.3)
    - Change heading level for a subsection

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
7 years agoDocs 2.5: Fix floating groups heading level
Remington Steed [Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:54:00 +0000 (09:54 -0400)]
Docs 2.5: Fix floating groups heading level

The new Floating Groups docs are acting like a Docs Section rather than
a Docs Chapter. This commit should bump all the headings down one level
so they will take their appropriate place in the TOC.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
7 years agoLP#1240207: Spellchecked the docs
Ben Ostrowsky [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:52:27 +0000 (16:52 -0400)]
LP#1240207: Spellchecked the docs

Signed-off-by: Ben Ostrowsky <>
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
7 years agoFix "elfield" typo noted by Ben Ostrowsky
Dan Scott [Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:12:06 +0000 (11:12 -0400)]
Fix "elfield" typo noted by Ben Ostrowsky

Per sylvar in IRC and in, "elfield" should be
"selfield" (even though the code in question is currently inside an "#if
0" block and will never execute).

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <>
7 years agoFixing little problems in Serials docs
Remington Steed [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:52:43 +0000 (13:52 -0400)]
Fixing little problems in Serials docs

A few title capitalization fixes. Also fix an AsciiDoc title underlining
bug (since the underline must be the same length as the title).

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
7 years agoRelease notes cleanup
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 16 Oct 2013 21:04:11 +0000 (17:04 -0400)]
Release notes cleanup

General release notes clean-up including the following:

* Fixing typos and grammatical errors. Thank you to paxed and remingtron
  for alerting me to some typos.
* Fixing up the section headers so that they don't go beyond 5 levels
  deep. In some cases, this invovled reorganizing content. I didn't trim
  content as suggested by dbwells, but there may be room for some more
* Renaming some things to reflect the name that is used in the staff
  client to make the release notes more accessible to the average user.
* Reorganizing some content in a logical order.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <>
7 years agoInitial compilation of release notes for 2.5
Dan Wells [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:27:57 +0000 (17:27 -0400)]
Initial compilation of release notes for 2.5

This is a first real attempt at compiled release notes for 2.5.

A few things to note:
1) While content was moved around a little (New Features vs Upgrade
Notes), nothing was outright removed.
2) Some of the sections are indented using ':leveloffset:'.  As a
result, some section headers end up being more than 5 levels deep, and
therefore do not display when generating (for example) HTML.  I think
(in most cases) we want to trim these parts out of this 'release notes'
file and put the offending sections in the actual documentation for
the feature, so I am leaving it as-is for now.

To easily see these too-deep sections, you can run:

asciidoc -a toc -a numbered RELEASE_NOTES_2_5.txt

and look at the warnings.

I have also not yet cleared out the RELEASE_NOTES_NEXT folder, as I
want to ask some of the docs folks first before I do so.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoLP#1086458: remove unecessary anonymous hashes when calling xulG.set_tab()
Galen Charlton [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:21:58 +0000 (09:21 -0700)]
LP#1086458: remove unecessary anonymous hashes when calling xulG.set_tab()

This follows up on observations made by Steven Chan that
suggests that even the act of creating an anonymous hash and
passing it to a global function can cause (I assume) JavaScript
execution contexts to be leaked.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoLP#1086458: invoke new 'refresh_checkout' event
Galen Charlton [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:47:49 +0000 (08:47 -0700)]
LP#1086458: invoke new 'refresh_checkout' event

This implements using the new custom event rather than
xulG.set_tab() to refresh a refresh of the checkout tab. It
also removes use of a callback function to request the tab
refresh in favor of a simple setTimeout().

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoLP#1086458: define custom event for refreshing the checkout page
Galen Charlton [Thu, 26 Sep 2013 20:05:26 +0000 (13:05 -0700)]
LP#1086458: define custom event for refreshing the checkout page

Using a custom event handled by a chrome event handler rather
than calling xulG.set_tab() directly avoids any possibility of
leaking objects and executation contexts from the code that's
requesting refresh of the checkout page.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoLP#1086458: convert last-print information hash to JSON string before caching
Galen Charlton [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:23:23 +0000 (08:23 -0700)]
LP#1086458: convert last-print information hash to JSON string before caching

By serializing the printing message and context information to a
JSON string before caching it, we avoid inadvertantly dragging in
things like Javascript execution contexts and possibly references
to objects created by the checkout interface.  This was contributing
to the staff client memory leaks observed during receipt printing.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoFix typo in acq code to allow quick PO creation
Dan Wells [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 20:07:17 +0000 (16:07 -0400)]
Fix typo in acq code to allow quick PO creation

When using 'Actions for this Record'->'View/Place Orders', the
'Create Purchase Order' button dies due to an undefined variable,

Looking at the commit which caused the problem, it seems like this
variable should have been 'state'.  Simple testing bears this out.

Original change was part of:
LP1193095 lineitem batch actions sanity filters

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <>
7 years agoSerial alert notes missing commit
Dan Wells [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:33:46 +0000 (09:33 -0400)]
Serial alert notes missing commit

These changes were somehow lost during the hacking on this feature
at the Hack-a-Way.  The translation string is nice, but the changes
to notes.xul are necessary for being able to create notes.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
7 years agoFix TPAC account preferences
Dan Scott [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 03:09:54 +0000 (23:09 -0400)]
Fix TPAC account preferences

Clean up a few problems in the TPAC "My Account" preferences area:

1. Add a missing </form> closing element, which was preventing any
   submitted changes from actually being posted to the correct URL
   (thus preventing most account preference changes such as
2. Remove trailing semicolon from several generated <option> elements
   for cleaner HTML.
3. Make the aria-label for the element translatable.

As we're touching a majority of the lines in the section and the lines
do not follow normal whitespace standards (mixed tabs, inconsistent
indentation, etc), clean up the whitespace.

Also turn one HTML comment into a Template::Toolkit comment.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoFixing typo in the crontab.example file
Chris Sharp [Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:01:57 +0000 (09:01 -0400)]
Fixing typo in the crontab.example file

I'm assuming here that the intention was to set the purge_pending_users.srfsh
job to run at 2:30 a.m., but it was set to run at 30:02 - obviously an invalid

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <>
7 years agoTranslation updates - newpot
Dan Wells [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 23:28:11 +0000 (19:28 -0400)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoTranslation updates - po files
Dan Wells [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 23:19:31 +0000 (19:19 -0400)]
Translation updates - po files

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoFinnish translation update.
Pasi Kallinen [Tue, 1 Oct 2013 17:24:25 +0000 (20:24 +0300)]
Finnish translation update.
Add the Finnish translation files for FlattenerGrid and PCrudFilterPane.

Signed-off-by: Pasi Kallinen <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoFix integrated subscription editor record field
Dan Wells [Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:24:39 +0000 (15:24 -0400)]
Fix integrated subscription editor record field

When trying to edit a subscription using the new 'integrated' editor,
it foolishly tries to populate an unfiltered bre dropdown selector.
This works OK in test environments, but (as expected) fails miserably
with production-size data sets.

The end result is that the dropdown either never populates, or takes
a really long time.  If the user saves before the dropdown loads, the
associated record ID is lost, and the subscription is no longer
properly associated with the record.

To fix this, simply turn the dropdown into a disabled text input
instead, as the ability to edit this field would generally be more
harmful than it is necessary.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <>
7 years agoTPAC: Remove needless divs from results header bar
Dan Wells [Fri, 4 Oct 2013 15:34:04 +0000 (11:34 -0400)]
TPAC: Remove needless divs from results header bar

In the current state of the TPAC, these "div"ider elements were
completely invisible, yet nobody seemed to miss them.  It wasn't
altogether clear what the divisions meant anyway, so rather than fix
them, let's just trim them out for now.

Also, get rid of a useless clearing div while we are at it.  I could
not detect a valuable display difference in current Chrome, Firefox,
or IE9.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <>
7 years agoTPAC: Redo some margins/padding for better collapse behavior
Dan Wells [Fri, 4 Oct 2013 15:23:13 +0000 (11:23 -0400)]
TPAC: Redo some margins/padding for better collapse behavior

In the "results header", we have both buttons and form elements. In
order to have these elements collapse in an orderly fashion, they need
to be exactly the same size. To accomplish this, let's simplify and
redo a few of the element margins and padding.

At the very least, this will make the elements line up better
vertically when viewed at the normal screen width.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <>
7 years agoUse libnet-z3950-simpleserver-perl package
Ben Shum [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 18:54:28 +0000 (14:54 -0400)]
Use libnet-z3950-simpleserver-perl package

Instead of building from source, there is a package available now for
Debian Wheezy and Ubuntu Precise.  Let's use that instead!

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <>
7 years agoVandelay copy overlay call number merge
Bill Erickson [Wed, 4 Sep 2013 18:55:57 +0000 (14:55 -0400)]
Vandelay copy overlay call number merge

When overlaying a copy, if the copy brings with it a new call number
which collides with an existing call number AND said copy is the only
copy linked to its (old) call number, merge the copy's (old) call
number into the (new) existing call number, i.e. the one we collided

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoACQ general search sort funds; display year
Bill Erickson [Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:38:08 +0000 (15:38 -0400)]
ACQ general search sort funds; display year

* Display fiscal year next to fund code in the search fund selector.
* Sort by newest fiscal year first, followed by code

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoStamping 0844: better MODS for browse, etc.
Dan Wells [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:15:12 +0000 (17:15 -0400)]
Stamping 0844: better MODS for browse, etc.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoAdd new functions and optional reingest to upgrade
Dan Wells [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 17:53:35 +0000 (13:53 -0400)]
Add new functions and optional reingest to upgrade

Add improved functions and optional browse only reingest to the
upgrade script.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <>
7 years agoDon't index browse extracts as search terms unless needed
Dan Wells [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 17:46:55 +0000 (13:46 -0400)]
Don't index browse extracts as search terms unless needed

In previous releases, we didn't have any major config.metabib_field
rows which had 'browse_field = true' but 'search_field = false'.  Now
that we have one (for title browse), make sure we honor the
'search_field = false' by not creating rows in the
metabib.xxxxxx_field_entry tables.

This gets us back to where we started as far as what gets into the
search index tables, but we should consider going a step further and
*not* adding the glommed row to the search tables if we are already
adding separate rows for search+browse.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <>
7 years agoUpgrade script for better MODS browse and Name Subject facets
Dan Wells [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:55:58 +0000 (17:55 -0400)]
Upgrade script for better MODS browse and Name Subject facets

This upgrade covers the three previous commits:

  * Add new MODS <titleBrowse> to the default config
  * Tweak MODS32 stylesheet for titles
  * Fix LP1118245: Name Subject facet ordering change

Since these all deal with the in-db MODS xsl, it made sense to lump
the upgrades together.

NOTE: We are purposely ignoring similar changes to MODS33, pending
a discussion of how best to handle EG specific MODS changes overall.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <>
7 years agoAdd new MODS <titleBrowse> to the default config
Dan Wells [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:47:25 +0000 (17:47 -0400)]
Add new MODS <titleBrowse> to the default config

Now that we have a field which will both display and sort how we
want it, use it.

Also, remove the browse info from the 'Title Proper' row (id = 6).

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <>
7 years agoTweak MODS32 stylesheet for titles
Dan Wells [Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:22:42 +0000 (17:22 -0400)]
Tweak MODS32 stylesheet for titles

<titleNonfiling> was added to help certain search cases, but trailing
punctuation makes it unsuitable for display.  <titleInfo>, on the other
hand, chops all trailing punctuation out, which helps the trailing case
but actually makes display of subtitle information worse.  Let's split
the difference and simplify at the same time by building the whole
title, then trimming extra punctuation.

While the above was done to help in browse display, it turns out that
<titleNonfiling> is not able to generate correct browse data.  We want
the display as corrected above, but we also need to preserve the
<nonSort> tag for proper browse sorting.

Rather than complicate the metabib logic, we'll add another special-
purpose field to the MODS called <titleBrowse>. This field is a hybrid
of <titleInfo> and <titleNonfiling>, which will give us a preformatted
string (for preserving needed punctuation) but also keep the <nonSort>
stuff in a separate field (for sorting).

NOTE: We are purposely ignoring similar changes to MODS33, pending
a discussion of how best to handle EG specific MODS changes overall.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <>
7 years agoFix LP1118245: Name Subject facet ordering change
Pasi Kallinen [Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:59:58 +0000 (19:59 +0300)]
Fix LP1118245: Name Subject facet ordering change

Where Name Subject facet shows subfields in order "cad" and Personal
Author shows subfields in order "acd".  This change makes the Name
Subject show the subfields in the same order as in record view and the
Personal Author facet.

Signed-off-by: Pasi Kallinen <>
NOTE: We are purposely ignoring similar changes to MODS33, pending
a discussion of how best to handle EG specific MODS changes overall.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <>
7 years agoAdding 0842, 0843 to help with 0841 deficiencies
Dan Wells [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 19:54:40 +0000 (15:54 -0400)]
Adding 0842, 0843 to help with 0841 deficiencies

A clean backport of 0841 was not possible due to partial schema
differences in the upgrade.  While we may have planned ahead better,
add 0842 just for 2_3 upgraders which ends up being a no-op for
2_4, and adds ON UPDATE CASCADE for 2_5.

Also, for similar but additional reasons, add 0843, which serves two
  1) add ON UPDATE CASCADE to the rest for those upgrading 2_5/master
  2) alter config.z3950_index_field_map for those upgrading from 2_4
     and previous (other lines are no-ops in this case)

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <>
7 years agoAdd a TestUtils library for live tests
Jason Etheridge [Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:48:53 +0000 (12:48 -0400)]
Add a TestUtils library for live tests

Package commonly used live test calls in a new Perl module to they can
be shared by different test scripts.

Based it off of Cronscript.  Added a cache method to Cronscript for getting at
memcached.  TestUtils currently has methods for checkin, checkout, and
workstation registration.

Ported existing live tests to use TestUtils.

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <>
7 years agotest bill payment
Jason Etheridge [Fri, 2 Aug 2013 19:25:58 +0000 (15:25 -0400)]
test bill payment

./05-pay_bills.t ..................
 # Test bill payment against the admin user.
ok 1 - returned aou object
ok 2 - User with id = 1 is admin user
 # authtime is 7200, authtoken is b039320a72bbd06c30f0918d1aeeb07a
ok 3 - Have an authtoken
ok 4 - Registered a new workstation
 # authtime is 7200, authtoken is b039320a72bbd06c30f0918d1aeeb07a
ok 5 - Have an authtoken associated with the workstation
ok 6 - Two billable xacts for admin user from previous tests
ok 7 - Both transactions combined have a balance owed of 1.25
ok 8 - Payment attempt returned HASH
ok 9 - Payment response included two payment ids
ok 10 - Zero billable xacts for admin user after payment

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <>
7 years agotests against stock test data and live Evergreen
Jason Etheridge [Wed, 17 Jul 2013 21:55:07 +0000 (17:55 -0400)]
tests against stock test data and live Evergreen

I'm running these on a machine where Evergreen has been installed with the stock
test data.  Repeat invocations of the tests will cause test failures, as they
don't completely cleanup after themselves (the goal long-term is to rely on
complete database wipes between invocations).

Manual cleanup right now could include doing the following in psql:
DELETE FROM actor.workstation WHERE name ~ '.t$';

and paying the bills on the admin user (otherwise, once a Max Fines penalty is
generated, checkout tests will fail).

opensrf@dev141:~/git/Evergreen/Open-ILS/src/perlmods (livetests)$ make livecheck 2> /dev/null
perl Build.PL --destdir  || make -s build-perl-fail
Creating new 'MYMETA.yml' with configuration results
Creating new 'Build' script for 'OpenILS' version '2.4'
./Build test --test_files live_t || make -s build-perl-fail
live_t/00-simple.t ..................... ok
live_t/01-auth.t ....................... ok
live_t/02-simple_circ.t ................ ok
live_t/03-overdue_circ.t ............... ok
live_t/04-overdue_with_closed_dates.t .. ok
All tests successful.
Files=5, Tests=62, 11 wallclock secs ( 0.25 usr  0.16 sys +  3.52 cusr  0.63 csys =  4.56 CPU)
Result: PASS


opensrf@dev141:~/git/Evergreen/Open-ILS/src/perlmods (livetests)$ prove -v live_t/
live_t/00-simple.t .....................
 # Simple tests against the service and the stock test data.
ok 1 - returned aou object
ok 2 - User with id = 1 is admin user
live_t/01-auth.t .......................
 # Simple tests against the open-ils.auth service, memcached, and the stock test data.
 # authtime is 7200, authtoken is a3f2d06775fb670284450ad1f1d6ea00
ok 1 - Have an authtoken
ok 2 - Default authtime for staff login is 7200 seconds
ok 3 - Can retrieve authtoken from memcached
ok 4 - Authtoken is removed from memcached after logout
live_t/02-simple_circ.t ................
 # Test circulation of item CONC70000345 against the admin user.
ok 1 - returned aou object
ok 2 - User with id = 1 is admin user
ok 3 - returned acp object
ok 4 - Item with id = 310 has barcode CONC70000345
ok 5 - Item with id = 310 has status of Reshelving or Available
 # authtime is 7200, authtoken is f7c9ae35165ec74ab5e8ce5b84673da8
ok 6 - Have an authtoken
ok 7 - Registered a new workstation
 # authtime is 7200, authtoken is f7c9ae35165ec74ab5e8ce5b84673da8
ok 8 - Have an authtoken associated with the workstation
ok 9 - Checkout request returned a HASH
ok 10 - Checkout returned a SUCCESS event
ok 11 - Item with id = 310 has status of Checked Out after fresh Storage request
ok 12 - Checkin request returned a HASH
ok 13 - Checkin returned a SUCCESS event
ok 14 - Item with id = 310 has status of Reshelving or Available after fresh Storage request
live_t/03-overdue_circ.t ...............
 # Test fine generation on checkin against the admin user.
ok 1 - returned aou object
ok 2 - User with id = 1 is admin user
ok 3 - returned acp object
ok 4 - Item with id = 810 has barcode CONC71000345
ok 5 - Item with id = 810 has status of Reshelving or Available
 # authtime is 7200, authtoken is 5ab4ae5b9a09c7fd04b4eb0dabf19da5
ok 6 - Have an authtoken
ok 7 - Registered a new workstation
 # authtime is 7200, authtoken is 5ab4ae5b9a09c7fd04b4eb0dabf19da5
ok 8 - Have an authtoken associated with the workstation
ok 9 - Checkout request returned a HASH
ok 10 - Checkout returned a SUCCESS event
ok 11 - Checkout response object has payload object
ok 12 - Payload object has circ object
ok 13 - Circ objection has loan duration of "7 days"
ok 14 - Item with id = 810 has status of Checked Out after fresh Storage request
ok 15 - Zero bills associated with circulation
ok 16 - rewrote circ to have happened 20 days ago
ok 17 - Checkin request returned a HASH
ok 18 - Checkin returned a SUCCESS event
ok 19 - Item with id = 810 has status of Reshelving or Available after fresh Storage request
ok 20 - Thirteen bills associated with circulation
live_t/04-overdue_with_closed_dates.t ..
 # Test fine generation with closed date on checkin against the admin user.
ok 1 - returned aou object
ok 2 - User with id = 1 is admin user
ok 3 - returned acp object
ok 4 - Item with id = 1310 has barcode CONC72000345
ok 5 - Item with id = 1310 has status of Reshelving or Available
 # authtime is 7200, authtoken is dd4b533f677dd5ec6d177312eca2e86b
ok 6 - Have an authtoken
ok 7 - Registered a new workstation
 # authtime is 7200, authtoken is dd4b533f677dd5ec6d177312eca2e86b
ok 8 - Have an authtoken associated with the workstation
ok 9 - Created a closed date for 10 days ago
ok 10 - Checkout request returned a HASH
ok 11 - Checkout returned a SUCCESS event
ok 12 - Checkout response object has payload object
ok 13 - Payload object has circ object
ok 14 - Circ objection has loan duration of "7 days"
ok 15 - Item with id = 1310 has status of Checked Out after fresh Storage request
ok 16 - Zero bills associated with circulation
ok 17 - rewrote circ to have happened 20 days ago
ok 18 - Checkin request returned a HASH
ok 19 - Checkin returned a SUCCESS event
ok 20 - Item with id = 1310 has status of Reshelving or Available after fresh Storage request
ok 21 - Twelve bills associated with circulation (instead of 13, thanks to closed date)
ok 22 - Removed closed date
All tests successful.
Files=5, Tests=62, 10 wallclock secs ( 0.06 usr  0.04 sys +  3.29 cusr  0.50 csys =  3.89 CPU)
Result: PASS

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <>
7 years agoStamping 0841: make space in config.metabib_field sequence
Dan Wells [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:32:41 +0000 (13:32 -0400)]
Stamping 0841: make space in config.metabib_field sequence

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
7 years agoUpgrade script for config.metabib_field sequence redo
Dan Wells [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 13:38:21 +0000 (09:38 -0400)]
Upgrade script for config.metabib_field sequence redo


Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <>
7 years agoMake some FK constraints on deferrable
Dan Wells [Wed, 9 Oct 2013 13:29:01 +0000 (09:29 -0400)]
Make some FK constraints on deferrable

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <>
Signed-off-by: Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley <>
7 years agoDocumentation: Update EG upgrade instructions to 2.5 beta1
Robert Soulliere [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:44:47 +0000 (10:44 -0400)]
Documentation: Update EG upgrade instructions to 2.5 beta1

Also added Debian Wheezy references and updated links.

Signed-off-by: Robert Soulliere <>
7 years agoDocumentation: Update links in installation instructions.
Elliot V [Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:03:13 +0000 (10:03 -0400)]
Documentation: Update links in installation instructions.

Addresses these bugs reported in launchpad:

Signed-off-by: Robert Soulliere <>