working/Evergreen.git
3 years agoDocs reorg: Adding a manual about integrating Evergreen with other tools
Jillianne Presley [Mon, 11 Sep 2017 03:53:12 +0000 (20:53 -0700)]
Docs reorg: Adding a manual about integrating Evergreen with other tools

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: cleanup syntax in the command line admin manual
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 11 Sep 2017 00:32:44 +0000 (17:32 -0700)]
Docs reorg: cleanup syntax in the command line admin manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: correcting title of OPAC manual
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 11 Sep 2017 00:06:27 +0000 (17:06 -0700)]
Docs reorg: correcting title of OPAC manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: adding a serials manual
Jillianne Presley [Mon, 11 Sep 2017 00:04:44 +0000 (17:04 -0700)]
Docs reorg: adding a serials manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: adding a manual for using the OPAC
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 10 Sep 2017 16:41:09 +0000 (09:41 -0700)]
Docs reorg: adding a manual for using the OPAC

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: Adding a manual for command line administrators
Jillianne Presley [Sun, 10 Sep 2017 05:24:37 +0000 (22:24 -0700)]
Docs reorg: Adding a manual for command line administrators

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: adding acquisitions manual
Jillianne Presley [Sat, 9 Sep 2017 23:42:20 +0000 (16:42 -0700)]
Docs reorg: adding acquisitions manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs reorg: adding a circulation manual
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 8 Sep 2017 17:02:35 +0000 (10:02 -0700)]
Docs reorg: adding a circulation manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: adding to the patron myopac holds/circ history docs
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 17:42:52 +0000 (10:42 -0700)]
Docs: adding to the patron myopac holds/circ history docs

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: making support scripts adoc formatting more consistent, adding marc stream...
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:54:46 +0000 (09:54 -0700)]
Docs: making support scripts adoc formatting more consistent, adding marc stream importer docs

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: updates to My Lists in patron account docs
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:27:51 +0000 (09:27 -0700)]
Docs: updates to My Lists in patron account docs

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoDocs: updates to Added Content instructions
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:13:47 +0000 (09:13 -0700)]
Docs: updates to Added Content instructions

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 years agoClean up RELEASE_NOTES_NEXT
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 14:19:28 +0000 (10:19 -0400)]
Clean up RELEASE_NOTES_NEXT

Now that these notes have been incorporated into a single file, remove
these temporary versions.

Also, add a few DONOTREMOVE files to new directories to preserve the
directories when empty.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoFix thinko in 3.0 release notes
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:38:34 +0000 (09:38 -0400)]
Fix thinko in 3.0 release notes

'code' doesn't seem to be a recognized formatting keyword; change to
'source' instead.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoSlightly rename release notes to follow existing convention
Dan Wells [Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:36:09 +0000 (09:36 -0400)]
Slightly rename release notes to follow existing convention

RELEASE_NOTES_3.0.adoc -> RELEASE_NOTES_3_0.adoc (underscore in number)

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoDocs: copy-editing 3.0 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 6 Sep 2017 06:04:55 +0000 (23:04 -0700)]
Docs: copy-editing 3.0 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoadd organizations who sponsored develpoment written by Equinox
Galen Charlton [Tue, 5 Sep 2017 18:08:12 +0000 (14:08 -0400)]
add organizations who sponsored develpoment written by Equinox

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agostart work on 3.0 release notes
Galen Charlton [Tue, 5 Sep 2017 17:04:29 +0000 (13:04 -0400)]
start work on 3.0 release notes

Generated from release note stubs; also includes note about
minimum PostgreSQL client and XUL deprecation.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoIncorporate view update from LP#1714589
Mike Rylander [Tue, 5 Sep 2017 19:53:08 +0000 (15:53 -0400)]
Incorporate view update from LP#1714589

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoProposed 2.12.5-3.0 upgrade SQL
Mike Rylander [Tue, 5 Sep 2017 18:33:30 +0000 (14:33 -0400)]
Proposed 2.12.5-3.0 upgrade SQL

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
3 years agoLP1714589: Use Explicit Definition for aacs
Jason Boyer [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:09:36 +0000 (17:09 -0400)]
LP1714589: Use Explicit Definition for aacs

Spell out the expected fields in the expected order
for the aacs view because databases that have undergone
upgrades may drift when using * in a UNION.

Signed-off-by: <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoTranslation updates - po files
Ben Shum [Mon, 4 Sep 2017 04:17:22 +0000 (00:17 -0400)]
Translation updates - po files

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoTranslation updates - newpot
Ben Shum [Mon, 4 Sep 2017 03:34:24 +0000 (23:34 -0400)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 years agoLP#1251394: fix typo in seed data caugh by t/24-sql-gettext-unique.t
Galen Charlton [Sat, 2 Sep 2017 15:38:32 +0000 (11:38 -0400)]
LP#1251394: fix typo in seed data caugh by t/24-sql-gettext-unique.t

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1714594: fix lp1629108_metarecord_constituent_result_reroute.pg
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:33:50 +0000 (17:33 -0400)]
LP#1714594: fix lp1629108_metarecord_constituent_result_reroute.pg

This patch accounts for the fact that the IDs returned in source_list
do not have a set order. It also no longer recreates unapi.mmr_mra()
within the test case, meaning that it can now serve as a true regression
test.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP1714512: Patron Edit Barcode Validation
Jason Boyer [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 13:49:36 +0000 (09:49 -0400)]
LP1714512: Patron Edit Barcode Validation

There are 2 barcode related regular expression OUS
but the web user editor is using the wrong one.
This branch corrects that.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoStamping upgrade scripts for Display Fields and Vandelay regression
Mike Rylander [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:17:16 +0000 (17:17 -0400)]
Stamping upgrade scripts for Display Fields and Vandelay regression

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1152753: upgrade script
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:26:32 +0000 (17:26 -0400)]
LP#1152753: upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1152753: fix fake FK trigger on vandelay.import_item
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:22:42 +0000 (17:22 -0400)]
LP#1152753: fix fake FK trigger on vandelay.import_item

Fixes a regression caught by live_t/0824.item_import_defaults.pg

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Display fields release notes
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Aug 2017 16:58:00 +0000 (12:58 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Display fields release notes

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Author display field xpath
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Aug 2017 16:40:20 +0000 (12:40 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Author display field xpath

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 More representative field cleanup
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Aug 2017 16:28:10 +0000 (12:28 -0400)]
LP#1251394 More representative field cleanup

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Display field CDBI thinko repair
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Aug 2017 16:15:28 +0000 (12:15 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Display field CDBI thinko repair

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 egBibDisplay service examples
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Aug 2017 15:50:27 +0000 (11:50 -0400)]
LP#1251394 egBibDisplay service examples

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Display field schema sync'ing
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Aug 2017 14:50:44 +0000 (10:50 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Display field schema sync'ing

Copy flat/compressed/wide display entry views into base schema.
Synchronize a few remaining seed data bits.

Replace references to 'topic_subject' in wide display views with the new
'creators' field.

Remove ZZZZ.UNDO testing SQL file.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394: Seed data changes
Mike Rylander [Fri, 18 Aug 2017 21:18:29 +0000 (17:18 -0400)]
LP#1251394: Seed data changes

Removing the topic_subject map, since it ends up with single terms rather than
the more useful "--"-separated full subjects.  Also added an "all creators"
mapping so that if the default "author" is empty for a record, the display
logic can do its best to find an appropriate value.

Gone, again, is the representative_field structure from the baseline (and from
my upgrade changes).

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394: Minor fixes
Mike Rylander [Fri, 18 Aug 2017 20:34:04 +0000 (16:34 -0400)]
LP#1251394: Minor fixes

 * Fix function names in drop statements for upgrade
 * Adjust array concat syntax in plpgsql

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394: Reingest streamlining, schema realigning, rebasing
Mike Rylander [Fri, 18 Aug 2017 19:32:34 +0000 (15:32 -0400)]
LP#1251394: Reingest streamlining, schema realigning, rebasing

I've rebased this to master and undertake some work to allow streamlined
reingest of specific index definitions.  The API remains essentially backwards
compatable, but is reingest_metabib_field_entries() is extended to accept a
list of index definition IDs to which it should restrict its work.  If that
optional parameter is not passed, all index definitions are processed.

This has the benefit of skipping XML transformation for index definitions
which won't produce output useful to the requested reingest process, which
should provide a significant speed boost for some situations.

The upgrade schema has now been realigned with some missing bits from the
baseline, but the baseline may still be lacking some from the upgrade.

The data upgrade script has been made to use the existing index definitions
where they match the needs of the new ones, and to use the new reindexing
options.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Webstaff Display fields utility functions
Bill Erickson [Wed, 17 May 2017 20:34:43 +0000 (16:34 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Webstaff Display fields utility functions

Adds functions for translating bib record display field data into a
variety of useful formats and structures.  Some are best suited for
grids, others for lists of values, etc.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Compressed and wide display entry VIEWs
Bill Erickson [Thu, 11 May 2017 21:54:58 +0000 (17:54 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Compressed and wide display entry VIEWs

flat_display_entry is one row per entry with all of the relevent info.
compressed_display_entry sits atop flat_display_entry and compresses the
values into JSON scalars and arrays depending on the 'multi' value.

Wide display entry is a tabular view of the well-known fields a la
reporter.simple_record.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 display map perms; links; formatting
Bill Erickson [Thu, 11 May 2017 21:37:32 +0000 (17:37 -0400)]
LP#1251394 display map perms; links; formatting

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 flat_display_entry gets 'field' col
Bill Erickson [Thu, 11 May 2017 16:14:10 +0000 (12:14 -0400)]
LP#1251394 flat_display_entry gets 'field' col

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 config.display_field_map / flat json display
Bill Erickson [Thu, 11 May 2017 15:56:32 +0000 (11:56 -0400)]
LP#1251394 config.display_field_map / flat json display

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Display fields schema rebase
Bill Erickson [Wed, 26 Apr 2017 21:19:06 +0000 (17:19 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Display fields schema rebase

Rebase modified SQL functions to match their current production verions,
plus changes required for this branch.

Specifically metabib.reingest_metabib_field_entries and
biblio.extract_metabib_field_entry

Remove duplicate config.metabib_representative_field_is_valid
function declaration from 002.schema.config.sql.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Fix DB order of operations
Dan Wells [Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:37:51 +0000 (14:37 -0500)]
LP#1251394 Fix DB order of operations

'representative_field' (and its check function) create circular
references between metabib_class and metabib_field.  The most
straightforward fix is to deal with those fields separate from the
initial table creation and field insertion.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Display fields schema/IDL continued
Bill Erickson [Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:58:54 +0000 (16:58 -0500)]
LP#1251394 Display fields schema/IDL continued

* Upgrade SQL repairs
* make display fields field-safe
* Representative fields

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 un-squash repeated fields; some minor schema re-alignment
Mike Rylander [Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:43:31 +0000 (16:43 -0500)]
LP#1251394 un-squash repeated fields; some minor schema re-alignment

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Display Fields DB schema continued
Bill Erickson [Thu, 14 Nov 2013 19:15:28 +0000 (14:15 -0500)]
LP#1251394 Display Fields DB schema continued

* Schema chnange continued
* mde IDL entry
* flat display IDL view
* IDL links from bre to mde/mfde

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1251394 Add display_field column to config.metabib_field
Dan Scott [Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:53:55 +0000 (16:53 -0400)]
LP#1251394 Add display_field column to config.metabib_field

The idea is to pull the XPath definitions and i18nized labels for
config.metabib_field entries into other contexts, to avoid duplicate /
conflicting defintions in different layers of the code. If display_field
is TRUE, then it is a signal that it could be usefully exposed to users.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berick@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1599894 - OPAC disable Add to MyList when doing metabib search
Cesar Velez [Fri, 11 Aug 2017 21:52:13 +0000 (17:52 -0400)]
LP#1599894 - OPAC disable Add to MyList when doing metabib search

Since adding a result to MyList yields to a random title
(due to bad id) being added to temp. lists, disable MyList if
metabib search is on, i.e "Group formats and editions"
checkbox is checked.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/result/table.tt2

3 years agoLP#1673870: release notes for ebook transactions
Jeff Davis [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 17:36:26 +0000 (10:36 -0700)]
LP#1673870: release notes for ebook transactions

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: avoid e-session cookie weirdness
Galen Charlton [Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:59:40 +0000 (12:59 -0400)]
LP#1673870: avoid e-session cookie weirdness

This patch is a bit of hackery to work around an intermittent
(but frequent) situation where the vendor session cookie got
cleared right before invoking the cancel hold method, leading
to its failure.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: some tidying up of JavaScript
Galen Charlton [Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:17:12 +0000 (12:17 -0400)]
LP#1673870: some tidying up of JavaScript

- test for ebook_spinner div before attempting to set a class
- eject a couple Perlisms

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: add support for cache-busting
Galen Charlton [Thu, 31 Aug 2017 15:49:08 +0000 (11:49 -0400)]
LP#1673870: add support for cache-busting

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: fix OneClickdigital handler to reflect how their API actually works,...
Jeff Davis [Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:30:54 +0000 (11:30 -0700)]
LP#1673870: fix OneClickdigital handler to reflect how their API actually works, documentation notwithstanding

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: display ebook availability when detailed holdings info is unavailable
Jeff Davis [Mon, 14 Aug 2017 21:03:59 +0000 (14:03 -0700)]
LP#1673870: display ebook availability when detailed holdings info is unavailable

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: indicate suspended holds for OverDrive
Jeff Davis [Wed, 12 Jul 2017 19:35:43 +0000 (12:35 -0700)]
LP#1673870: indicate suspended holds for OverDrive

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: move ebook availability JS to standard location
Jeff Davis [Tue, 11 Jul 2017 22:45:48 +0000 (15:45 -0700)]
LP#1673870: move ebook availability JS to standard location

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: show spinner in My Account while loading from ebook API
Jeff Davis [Fri, 18 Aug 2017 20:35:09 +0000 (13:35 -0700)]
LP#1673870: show spinner in My Account while loading from ebook API

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Handle OverDrive ebook checkout and download
Jeff Davis [Tue, 4 Jul 2017 23:20:11 +0000 (16:20 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Handle OverDrive ebook checkout and download

The workflow for checking out and downloading a title via the OverDrive
API is relatively complex:

1. Check out a title.

2. Lock in a specific format for the checked-out title.  Once you lock
in a format, you can only download the title in that format -- except
that the browser-based OverDrive Read and OverDrive Listen formats are
always available (if supported for that title), even if you've locked in
another format.

3. Request a link for downloading the title in the specified format.
Download links are dynamically generated and only work for 60 seconds
from the time of your request.

To simplify the process, we require the user to lock in a format during
checkout.  Then, when the user clicks the Download button, we request a
download link; OverDrive responds with a URL, and we immediately
redirect the current browser tab/window to that URL.

A new API call, open-ils.ebook_api.title.get_download_link, has been
added for requesting the download link.  Since API calls are not
vendor-specific, we also add support for the new method in the test
module, complete with unit test.

Supplementary fixes:

- show spinner in My Account while loading from ebook API
- ensure session ID is available to ebook object during transactions
- fix display of ebook formats

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: fix bug that prevented more than one ebook transaction from appearing...
Jeff Davis [Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:49:37 +0000 (13:49 -0700)]
LP#1673870: fix bug that prevented more than one ebook transaction from appearing in list in My Account

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Support placing and canceling OverDrive holds
Jeff Davis [Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:36:24 +0000 (13:36 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Support placing and canceling OverDrive holds

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Use separate templates for ebook checkouts and holds
Jeff Davis [Mon, 26 Jun 2017 23:23:54 +0000 (16:23 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Use separate templates for ebook checkouts and holds

Previously we used the same TT2 template for listing checkouts and
performing a checkout, and for listing holds and placing a hold.  This
leads to problems; in particular, URL parameters required for checkout
and hold actions were "sticky," so viewing your holds after placing a
hold would show the "Place Hold" UI instead of a list of holds.  This
commit introduces separate templates for ebook actions as a workaround.

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: remove separate JS function for ready-only holds
Jeff Davis [Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:56:54 +0000 (11:56 -0700)]
LP#1673870: remove separate JS function for ready-only holds

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Add ebook API cancel hold functionality to OPAC
Jeff Davis [Fri, 23 Jun 2017 22:57:49 +0000 (15:57 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Add ebook API cancel hold functionality to OPAC

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Link ebook transaction objects to vendor in JS
Jeff Davis [Fri, 23 Jun 2017 20:43:03 +0000 (13:43 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Link ebook transaction objects to vendor in JS

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Add ebook transaction links to search results and record details
Jeff Davis [Wed, 21 Jun 2017 19:05:11 +0000 (12:05 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Add ebook transaction links to search results and record details

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Add ebook API place hold functionality to OPAC
Jeff Davis [Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:00:47 +0000 (13:00 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Add ebook API place hold functionality to OPAC

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Checkout/renew/checkin methods for OverDrive API
Jeff Davis [Tue, 21 Mar 2017 22:32:48 +0000 (15:32 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Checkout/renew/checkin methods for OverDrive API

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Add ebook API checkout functionality to OPAC
Jeff Davis [Fri, 17 Mar 2017 22:22:32 +0000 (15:22 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Add ebook API checkout functionality to OPAC

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: Add basic ebook API title lookup
Jeff Davis [Fri, 17 Mar 2017 20:04:09 +0000 (13:04 -0700)]
LP#1673870: Add basic ebook API title lookup

Adds an API method to obtain the title and author (and, eventually,
cover image URL) for a given ebook via the open-ils.ebook_api service.

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1673870: process ebook variable in misc_util.tt2
Jeff Davis [Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:48:49 +0000 (11:48 -0700)]
LP#1673870: process ebook variable in misc_util.tt2

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1638299: Stamping upgrade scripts for authority infrastructure work
Kathy Lussier [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 20:05:08 +0000 (16:05 -0400)]
LP#1638299: Stamping upgrade scripts for authority infrastructure work

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: Fix label for narrower terms
Kathy Lussier [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 19:48:27 +0000 (15:48 -0400)]
LP#1638299: Fix label for narrower terms

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: fix typo
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 19:01:29 +0000 (15:01 -0400)]
LP#1638299: fix typo

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: rename schema update scripts to clarify their proper order
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 02:42:41 +0000 (22:42 -0400)]
LP#1638299: rename schema update scripts to clarify their proper order

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: add release notes
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 02:37:01 +0000 (22:37 -0400)]
LP#1638299: add release notes

Also, here is a basic testing plan:

- Upon applying the patch, verify that browse in the public
  catalog uses See, broader or narrower term, and see also
  as labels.
- Verify that scope notes now only display under the main
  heading in the browse list.
- Verify that turning off the Display related headings (see-also) in browse
  global flag disables display of see-also (related headings)
  in the public headings browse. Note that it may be necessary to
  clear memcached caching of cgf.
- Verify that see references are consistently shown.
- Verify that Server Administration | Authority Headings Fields works
- Verify that Server Administration | Thesauri now includes fields for
  short code and URI.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: add new authority.thesaurus columns to IDL
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 02:30:02 +0000 (22:30 -0400)]
LP#1638299: add new authority.thesaurus columns to IDL

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: fix display of joiners for related and variant headings
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 02:12:48 +0000 (22:12 -0400)]
LP#1638299: fix display of joiners for related and variant headings

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: reify schema and seed data for new databases
Galen Charlton [Thu, 31 Aug 2017 22:30:14 +0000 (18:30 -0400)]
LP#1638299: reify schema and seed data for new databases

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: adjust staff-side authority browse
Galen Charlton [Thu, 31 Aug 2017 21:22:36 +0000 (17:22 -0400)]
LP#1638299: adjust staff-side authority browse

Now that the primary key of the authority.thesarus table
has changed from the single-character code to the LC-assigned
authority code, a bit of additional translation is required.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: improve display of related headings in browse
Galen Charlton [Thu, 27 Jul 2017 22:31:47 +0000 (22:31 +0000)]
LP#1638299: improve display of related headings in browse

This patch adds a new global flag to control whether see
alsos are displayed at all; it also allows better labels based
on the heading purpose.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: improve display of scope notes in headings browse
Galen Charlton [Thu, 27 Jul 2017 20:51:25 +0000 (20:51 +0000)]
LP#1638299: improve display of scope notes in headings browse

Scope notes are now displayed only under uses of a heading as a main
heading.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1358392: use ahf to determine whether headings fields are variant
Galen Charlton [Thu, 31 Aug 2017 20:26:27 +0000 (16:26 -0400)]
LP#1358392: use ahf to determine whether headings fields are variant

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1358392: See references not always displaying on browse search
Srey Seng [Fri, 5 Sep 2014 21:28:07 +0000 (14:28 -0700)]
LP#1358392: See references not always displaying on browse search

When browsing for an unauthorized heading, See references are not always
displaying on browse search. Those that do display surface due to the
existence of cross-reference(s).

Desired behaviour is that unauthorized headings should also surface in browse
results, even without the existence of cross-reference(s), as long as the
authority record containing the unauthorized heading controls at least one bib.
There are many authority records that do not have cross-references but do contain
unauthorized headings, so browse results that would otherwise be hidden would now
be exposed.

This fix adds an additional logic to check if the browse term is an
unauthorized term and if so, perform a slightly modified procedure
but otherwise, perform the usual procedure so as not to break any existing
functionality.

Signed-off-by: Srey Seng <sreyseng@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/030.schema.metabib.sql

Rebased to account for eliminated staged search work.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: add list of thesauruses
Mike Rylander [Tue, 7 Feb 2017 21:40:47 +0000 (16:40 -0500)]
LP#1638299: add list of thesauruses

This patch gets a full list of subject thesuaruses from LC
and uses them in control set mapping.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/950.data.seed-values.sql

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/950.data.seed-values.sql

3 years agoLP#1638299: improve extraction of headings from authority records
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Jan 2017 22:43:34 +0000 (17:43 -0500)]
LP#1638299: improve extraction of headings from authority records

This patch sets up configuration tables, seed data,
and functions for extracting headings from authority records based on
(usually) the MARCXML to MADS XSLT.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: sample LC and MeSH authority records
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Jan 2017 19:49:16 +0000 (14:49 -0500)]
LP#1638299: sample LC and MeSH authority records

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1638299: MADS 2.1 stylesheet
Mike Rylander [Tue, 6 Dec 2016 21:49:15 +0000 (16:49 -0500)]
LP#1638299: MADS 2.1 stylesheet

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
3 years agoLP#1710991: Do not translate username and workstation in webclient navbar
Ben Shum [Tue, 15 Aug 2017 22:43:09 +0000 (18:43 -0400)]
LP#1710991: Do not translate username and workstation in webclient navbar

In the web client's navbar, do not translate username and workstation. This
causes errors with rendering the menus if other locales translate the
variables.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1582354: put release notes entry in proper directory and fix typo
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 19:24:29 +0000 (15:24 -0400)]
LP#1582354: put release notes entry in proper directory and fix typo

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1688398: add release notes
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 19:23:38 +0000 (15:23 -0400)]
LP#1688398: add release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1688398: some tidying
Galen Charlton [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 18:35:52 +0000 (14:35 -0400)]
LP#1688398: some tidying

- add a target for the View Charges button
- remove some comments

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1688398 - fix hardcoded logo url in payment email trigger template
Cesar Velez [Wed, 30 Aug 2017 21:14:05 +0000 (17:14 -0400)]
LP#1688398 - fix hardcoded logo url in payment email trigger template

Remove hardcoded logo so this can go out for 3.0

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1688398: revamp public catalog bill payment page
Suzanne Paterno [Thu, 10 Aug 2017 17:15:39 +0000 (13:15 -0400)]
LP#1688398: revamp public catalog bill payment page

- Changed table layout of the credit card charges on the Account screen.
  Moved checkbox to left of screen, added a column for Billing Type.
- Add button to Pay Selected vs All Charges.
- Include image of credit cards accepted (need to update with one with
  AmEx)
- Reformatted page for inputting credit card
- Updated confirmation screen to bold amount, and list the titles as
  the ones the user is paying for.
- Changed Print reciept template in seed data to look more readable and
  like other itemized reciepts.

Signed-off-by: Suzanne Paterno <paterno@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoLP#1688398: change wording on OPAC bill payment pages
Suzanne Paterno [Thu, 10 Aug 2017 15:38:53 +0000 (11:38 -0400)]
LP#1688398: change wording on OPAC bill payment pages

On the credit card screens replaced the word "Fines" with "Charges"
since not all charges are fines. Can be cost of replacement materials,
as well as other non-circulation fees.

Signed-off-by: Suzanne Paterno <paterno@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 years agoStamp upgrade scripts for native EDI support
Mike Rylander [Fri, 1 Sep 2017 17:26:05 +0000 (13:26 -0400)]
Stamp upgrade scripts for native EDI support

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1373690 EDI attribute set clone operation
Bill Erickson [Wed, 23 Aug 2017 17:07:33 +0000 (13:07 -0400)]
LP#1373690 EDI attribute set clone operation

Support cloning existing attribute sets via a new 'Clone "<existing set
name>"' action in the EDI attr set editor.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1373690: add USE_ID_FOR_OWNING_LIB EDI attribute
Galen Charlton [Tue, 22 Aug 2017 20:13:54 +0000 (16:13 -0400)]
LP#1373690: add USE_ID_FOR_OWNING_LIB EDI attribute

This attribute specifies that the copy owning library
should have its ID emitted rather than its shortname, which can
be used for Baker & Taylor, which imposes a five-character limit
on certain fields. This takes effect only when the INCLUDE_OWNING_LIB
EDI attribute is also in effect.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
3 years agoLP#1373690: fix typos
Galen Charlton [Tue, 22 Aug 2017 20:03:24 +0000 (16:03 -0400)]
LP#1373690: fix typos

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>