Evergreen.git
5 months agoBumping version numbers, adding Upgrade Script and Changelog tags/rel_3_2_3
Dan Wells [Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:25:04 +0000 (10:25 -0500)]
Bumping version numbers, adding Upgrade Script and Changelog

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 months agoUpdate upgrade notes for 3.2.3
Dan Wells [Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:21:14 +0000 (10:21 -0500)]
Update upgrade notes for 3.2.3

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 months agoBump OpenILS.pm version
Dan Wells [Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:09:57 +0000 (12:09 -0500)]
Bump OpenILS.pm version

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 months agoTranslation updates - po files
Dan Wells [Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:05:37 +0000 (10:05 -0500)]
Translation updates - po files

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 months agoTranslation updates - newpot
Dan Wells [Fri, 18 Jan 2019 14:54:02 +0000 (09:54 -0500)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
5 months agoDocs: adding one more note to 3.2.3 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:29:31 +0000 (12:29 -0800)]
Docs: adding one more note to 3.2.3 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
5 months agoLP1805856: Open new windows for record operations
Jason Boyer [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 17:03:16 +0000 (12:03 -0500)]
LP1805856: Open new windows for record operations

This branch changes the call from $window.location.open
to match other others ($window.open). Testing the 2 z39.50
changes worked as expected!

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 months agoLP1805856: Open records in new tabs
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 7 Dec 2018 00:42:49 +0000 (16:42 -0800)]
LP1805856: Open records in new tabs

Catalogers have given the feedback that it's very helpful to have
certain records open in a new tab after they perform certain tasks.

This commit opens the relevant records in a new tab in the following
circumstances:
1) Cataloging > Z39.50 > Import > Go to record (previously opened in the
existing tab)
2) Cataloging > Z39.50 > Overlay > Overlay (previously did not open the
overlaid record at all)
3) Cataloging > Record Buckets > Merge (previously opened the lead
record in the existing tab)

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 months agoDocs: adding release notes for 3.2.3
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:19:10 +0000 (12:19 -0800)]
Docs: adding release notes for 3.2.3

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
5 months agoDocs: adding 3.1.9 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:16:56 +0000 (12:16 -0800)]
Docs: adding 3.1.9 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
5 months agoLP1742521: Receipt Count Repair
Jason Boyer [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 13:36:40 +0000 (08:36 -0500)]
LP1742521: Receipt Count Repair

The div wrapping the receipt printing controls was
shown or hidden using an ng-if declaration which
created a new $scope as explained in bug 1696238,
which caused the controller to not notice that the
value was changed. Changing that to an ng-show
allows the updated value to get where it needs to
be.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
5 months agoLP1804716: grab recall-able copies before they are filtered out
Jeff Davis [Thu, 22 Nov 2018 23:46:56 +0000 (15:46 -0800)]
LP1804716: grab recall-able copies before they are filtered out

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
5 months agoLp 1803734: Only push on-order purchase orders in edi_order_pusher.pl.
Jason Stephenson [Thu, 10 Jan 2019 18:45:45 +0000 (13:45 -0500)]
Lp 1803734: Only push on-order purchase orders in edi_order_pusher.pl.

Add a check for the state of purchase orders being on-order when
gathering them in edi_order_pusher.pl.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
5 months agoLp 1801998: Deprecate Hatch Storage Grammar Fix
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 14 Jan 2019 19:43:50 +0000 (14:43 -0500)]
Lp 1801998: Deprecate Hatch Storage Grammar Fix

Make a minor fix to punctuation in a newly added message.

Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
5 months agoLP#1801998 Deprecate Hatch for data storage
Bill Erickson [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 20:06:19 +0000 (15:06 -0500)]
LP#1801998 Deprecate Hatch for data storage

Add a deprecation warning to the Hatch configuration page notifying
users that Hatch for storage is deprecated.  Includes suggestions on how
to migrate away from Hatch for storage.

Remove the unusued "Use Hatch for Offline Files" option.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
5 months agoLP#1737800 - add delete action to pending patrons
Cesar Velez [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 22:43:35 +0000 (17:43 -0500)]
LP#1737800 - add delete action to pending patrons

This adds a way to remove a pending/staged user from
the pending users grid.

Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
5 months agoLP1765179 - fix issue with pending/staged user reg
Cesar Velez [Fri, 7 Dec 2018 23:50:43 +0000 (18:50 -0500)]
LP1765179 - fix issue with pending/staged user reg

After completing a staged user registration, the controller
in regctl.js was refreshing to the same route, and
trying to fetch the same staged user, but never finding it
as it was no longer staged/pending. This addresses that bug
and adds a bChannel refresh to the pending grid, so once
the user is registered in the child tab, it closes the tab and
the pending user grid is updated.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
6 months agoLP1782652: Make template dropdown larger in Volume/Copy Editor
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 27 Sep 2018 14:53:35 +0000 (07:53 -0700)]
LP1782652: Make template dropdown larger in Volume/Copy Editor

To test:
1) Open an item in the volume/copy editor.
2) Go to the Copy Templates tab. Note the spacing of the template bar.
3) Create a few templates.  Give them names of 30 characters or more.
4) Go back to the Edit tab and select one of your new templates.  Note
that after you have selected it, the name of your template does not fit
in the dropdown box, and is cut off at the end.
5) Apply this commit.
6) Go to the Copy Templates tab again.  Note that the spacing of the
template bar has not changed.
7) Go to the Edit tab.  Note that the template dropdown has changed
to be much larger.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Janet Schrader <jschrader@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
6 months agoLP1806968 Stamping SQL upgrade: Vand. session tracker fixes
Bill Erickson [Mon, 17 Dec 2018 22:01:45 +0000 (17:01 -0500)]
LP1806968 Stamping SQL upgrade: Vand. session tracker fixes

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
6 months agoLP#1806968 Teach Vandelay to pass correct auth tracker type
Bill Erickson [Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:18:06 +0000 (12:18 -0500)]
LP#1806968 Teach Vandelay to pass correct auth tracker type

Pass the correct value ('authority') when creating a Vandelay session
tracker entry for authority records.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
6 months agoLP#1806968 Vand ses. tracker upgrade SQL additions
Bill Erickson [Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:09:58 +0000 (12:09 -0500)]
LP#1806968 Vand ses. tracker upgrade SQL additions

Force the default value to show in the DB as 'bib'::text instead of
'bib'::vandelay.bib_queue_queue_type, which might be confusing.

Removed some stray SQL from the script.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
6 months agoLP#1806968 Vandelay record_type sql fix
Kyle Huckins [Tue, 27 Nov 2018 23:21:15 +0000 (23:21 +0000)]
LP#1806968 Vandelay record_type sql fix

- Change record_type to TEXT rather than an enum, constrained
with the option of "authority" or "bib"

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
 Changes to be committed:
modified:   Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/012.schema.vandelay.sql
new file:   Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/upgrade/XXXX.schema.vandelay-record-type-fix.sql

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
6 months agoLP1807523: Adding some randomness to DOM ID generation
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:35:54 +0000 (08:35 -0800)]
LP1807523: Adding some randomness to DOM ID generation

Ensures ID values across multiple FmEditor instances in a page will not
collide.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
6 months agoLP1807523: Associating labels and inputs in angular fmeditor
Jane Sandberg [Sat, 8 Dec 2018 18:30:38 +0000 (12:30 -0600)]
LP1807523: Associating labels and inputs in angular fmeditor

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
6 months agoAdd Release Notes for Lp 1662535 & Lp 1743783
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 14 Dec 2018 16:31:45 +0000 (11:31 -0500)]
Add Release Notes for Lp 1662535 & Lp 1743783

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
6 months agoLP#1743783 Web Client Bill Full Detail Display Issues
Terran McCanna [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 22:57:19 +0000 (17:57 -0500)]
LP#1743783 Web Client Bill Full Detail Display Issues

Fleshes out retrieved data to be able to display the billing
location for both circulation and grocery bills on the full
details page as well as the owning library for circulation bills.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
6 months agoLP#1662535 Patron Bill Grid Columns
Terran McCanna [Thu, 13 Dec 2018 02:56:55 +0000 (21:56 -0500)]
LP#1662535 Patron Bill Grid Columns

1) Adding missing columns, including:

- Call Number
- Owning Library
- Shelving Location
- Last Billing Note
- Last Billing Timestamp
- Last Payment Timestamp
- Last payment Note
- Last Payment Type

2) Corrected path for Type

3) Changed column name for Location to 'Billing Location'
and the former Billing Location to 'Grocery Billing Location' for clarity

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
6 months agoDocs: Fix screenshot file name
Remington Steed [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:36:17 +0000 (11:36 -0500)]
Docs: Fix screenshot file name

The asciidoc is looking for "My_Lists_dd.png", but the file has a
capitalized extension ".PNG". This commit renames the file to match the
code, since lowercase is our common naming convention.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
6 months agoDocs: LP#1731048: Update json_query documentation for new join syntax
Remington Steed [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:10:36 +0000 (14:10 -0500)]
Docs: LP#1731048: Update json_query documentation for new join syntax

This commit simply adds the text from the related commit message (see
LP#1527731) to the original DocBook file. NOTE: This documentation is
also available on the wiki, and has been updated there as well:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=documentation:tutorials:json_query

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
6 months agoLP#1807398 marc_stream/oils_header auth repairs
Bill Erickson [Fri, 7 Dec 2018 19:19:32 +0000 (14:19 -0500)]
LP#1807398 marc_stream/oils_header auth repairs

Fixed a few code thinkos in marc stream workstation login support.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
6 months agoLP1807398: Add workstation to marc_stream_importer
Jason Boyer [Fri, 7 Dec 2018 15:05:43 +0000 (10:05 -0500)]
LP1807398: Add workstation to marc_stream_importer

In order to work properly with vandelay session
tracking in 3.2+ a workstation is required at login.
This branch adds a workstation option to the importer
and alerts the user if it's missing.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
6 months agoDocs: Followup commit to fix screenshot for My_Lists3.jpg
Ben Shum [Sun, 9 Dec 2018 08:11:48 +0000 (03:11 -0500)]
Docs: Followup commit to fix screenshot for My_Lists3.jpg

The previous commit added some new screenshots for My_Lists, but this one
was saved with .JPG extension instead of .jpg so the original file was
retained.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
6 months agodocs: update my_lists.adoc for 3.2, with new and updated screenshots
abneiman [Thu, 6 Dec 2018 22:16:30 +0000 (17:16 -0500)]
docs: update my_lists.adoc for 3.2, with new and updated screenshots

Removed references to Temporary Lists (now subsumed by Baskets) and updated screenshots.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: virtual index definitions
kilsdonka [Wed, 19 Sep 2018 22:41:45 +0000 (15:41 -0700)]
Docs: virtual index definitions

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: Infrastructure changes to authority browse
kilsdonka [Wed, 19 Sep 2018 22:59:59 +0000 (15:59 -0700)]
Docs: Infrastructure changes to authority browse

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: bibliographic record merging and overlay
kilsdonka [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 21:22:36 +0000 (14:22 -0700)]
Docs: bibliographic record merging and overlay

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: Batch actions from search
abneiman [Thu, 6 Sep 2018 18:42:23 +0000 (14:42 -0400)]
Docs: Batch actions from search

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: LP1783387: update print templates to reflect new name
katiegmartin [Thu, 2 Aug 2018 19:06:28 +0000 (15:06 -0400)]
Docs: LP1783387: update print templates to reflect new name

launchpad 1783387 - update receipt template editor documentation to reflect language change to "print templates" in web client
put both terms in index
updated title to Print (Receipt) Templates

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: LP1488497: Update Org_Unit_Proximity_Adjustments.adoc
abneiman [Fri, 8 Jun 2018 14:21:33 +0000 (10:21 -0400)]
Docs: LP1488497: Update Org_Unit_Proximity_Adjustments.adoc

Added link to 'best hold selection sort order', per LP1488497

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: Update purchase_requests_patron_view.adoc
abneiman [Fri, 24 Aug 2018 20:02:37 +0000 (16:02 -0400)]
Docs: Update purchase_requests_patron_view.adoc

Added some language to match the work done here https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1774277 & to match documentation submitted on PR 62

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: Update purchase_requests_management.adoc
abneiman [Fri, 24 Aug 2018 19:46:26 +0000 (15:46 -0400)]
Docs: Update purchase_requests_management.adoc

Updated to reflect the work EOLI did here https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1774277

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: Update basic_holds.adoc
abneiman [Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:50:19 +0000 (14:50 -0400)]
Docs: Update basic_holds.adoc

Removing reference to XUL

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: Update marc_tag_table.adoc
abneiman [Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:46:50 +0000 (14:46 -0400)]
Docs: Update marc_tag_table.adoc

Striking reference to "sprint 2 preview".  Adding location information & screenshots.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: Binding Template added to G-binding.adoc
jamundson5 [Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:03:11 +0000 (15:03 -0400)]
Docs: Binding Template added to G-binding.adoc

Added a section on how to apply a binding template to a distribution as this is necessary to ensure the binding does not fail. Also updated an instance of "Action" to "Actions".

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoLP#1739606: Allow saving Billing History xacts grid
Remington Steed [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:04:28 +0000 (10:04 -0500)]
LP#1739606: Allow saving Billing History xacts grid

For a web staff eg-grid to save and retrieve its settings, it needs a
unique persist-key. This commit adds one for the Transactions tab grid
under Billing History (on patron record Bills tab, click the History
grid button).

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
6 months agoLP#1746769 - add item tag owner OU to label in volcopy editor
Cesar Velez [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 19:14:04 +0000 (14:14 -0500)]
LP#1746769 - add item tag owner OU to label in volcopy editor

Adding the owner to differentiate item tags with same label
that are owned by different OU.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
6 months agoForward-port 3.2.2 upgrade script
Dan Wells [Tue, 27 Nov 2018 22:03:23 +0000 (17:03 -0500)]
Forward-port 3.2.2 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
6 months agoDocs: Copy alerts documentation
kilsdonka [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:40:57 +0000 (11:40 -0800)]
Docs: Copy alerts documentation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: removing broken link from circ manual
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:35:56 +0000 (11:35 -0800)]
Docs: removing broken link from circ manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: create autorenewals documentation
abneiman [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:24:43 +0000 (11:24 -0800)]
Docs: create autorenewals documentation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
6 months agoDocs: correcting syntax error in copy location documentation
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:15:33 +0000 (11:15 -0800)]
Docs: correcting syntax error in copy location documentation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
7 months agoTranslation updates - po files
Dan Wells [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 20:23:07 +0000 (15:23 -0500)]
Translation updates - po files

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
7 months agoTranslation updates - newpot
Dan Wells [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 20:17:31 +0000 (15:17 -0500)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
7 months agoRelease notes entry for LP#1804038
Dan Wells [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 18:50:27 +0000 (13:50 -0500)]
Release notes entry for LP#1804038

Also, add a missing contributor.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
7 months agoLP#1804038 Fix-ups for older 'clense' functions
Dan Wells [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:33:49 +0000 (12:33 -0500)]
LP#1804038 Fix-ups for older 'clense' functions

Way back when, we switched from a misspelled 'clense_ISO8601' to a
corrected 'cleanse_ISO8601' in OpenSRF.  This function has again moved,
and is now part of OpenILS::Utils::DateTime, and is named
'clean_ISO8601'.  This was done as part of LP bug #1552778.

However, a few stragglers of the misspelling remained, so these were
missed when the big changeover occurred.  This hopefully catches them
all!

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
7 months agoDocs: Multilingual search documentation
kilsdonka [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:50:54 +0000 (09:50 -0800)]
Docs: Multilingual search documentation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
7 months agoRelease notes entry for LP#1793154
Dan Wells [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:57:47 +0000 (12:57 -0500)]
Release notes entry for LP#1793154

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
7 months agoLP1793154: Cancel Holds from OPAC Record
Jason Boyer [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:54:50 +0000 (11:54 -0500)]
LP1793154: Cancel Holds from OPAC Record

The name of the grid handler was misspelled
in the holds grid for records in the opac.
Swapping the location of the 'wide' part of
the function name will allow it to match up
with the functions available in the holds
grid module.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
7 months agoDocs: documenting multiple emails in patron editor (LP1755625)
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:50:35 +0000 (08:50 -0800)]
Docs: documenting multiple emails in patron editor (LP1755625)

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
7 months agoDocs: release notes for 3.2.2
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:27:35 +0000 (08:27 -0800)]
Docs: release notes for 3.2.2

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
7 months agoDocs: adding release notes for 3.1.8
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:18:34 +0000 (08:18 -0800)]
Docs: adding release notes for 3.1.8

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
7 months agoLP#1643709: Stamping upgrade scripts
Ben Shum [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 14:18:05 +0000 (09:18 -0500)]
LP#1643709: Stamping upgrade scripts

Include placeholder 1137 for 3.1 version of the SQL function changed
vs. 1138 which contains the one for 3.2 and master and beyond.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
7 months agoLP#1643709 User merge + purge pgtap test
Rogan Hamby [Fri, 14 Sep 2018 13:25:57 +0000 (09:25 -0400)]
LP#1643709 User merge + purge pgtap test

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
7 months agoLP#1643709 purge users on merge instead of flag deleted
Rogan Hamby [Fri, 14 Sep 2018 12:05:12 +0000 (08:05 -0400)]
LP#1643709 purge users on merge instead of flag deleted

Purge merged user accounts.

Update the upgraded version of the usr_merge() db function to match
recnet changes in master.

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
7 months agoLP1801156: Add missing assets to 3.2 Offline mode
Jason Boyer [Fri, 2 Nov 2018 16:33:10 +0000 (12:33 -0400)]
LP1801156: Add missing assets to 3.2 Offline mode

t_org_select was missing from the UpUp asset list,
causing offline mode to be non-functional when unable
to connect to the server.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
7 months agoLP#1761242 Z39.50 Marc View Usability with Mobile Repsonsiveness
Garry Collum [Sat, 16 Jun 2018 18:13:22 +0000 (14:13 -0400)]
LP#1761242 Z39.50 Marc View Usability with Mobile Repsonsiveness

This patch changes the size of the image in the Z39.50 Marc View from large to
medium.  It also incorporates bootstrap's media classes to present the Marc
record and the cover image side by side.  If there is no image the marc record
display floats to the left of the modal. From a suggestion by Jane Sandbert, it
also hides the book cover image on small devices.

To test.
1. Perform a search in z39.50.  An LOC title search for "Cat in the Hat"
   returms results of titles with and without images.
2. View some of the titles in Marc View, noting the large image.
3. Apply the patch.
4. Perform the same search and view the results in Marc View.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Janet Schrader <jschrader@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
7 months agoLp 1753813: Wrap all oils_persist:source_definitions in CDATA blocks.
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:08:34 +0000 (10:08 -0400)]
Lp 1753813: Wrap all oils_persist:source_definitions in CDATA blocks.

For safety's sake, we add CDATA sections in all fm_ILD.xml
oils_persist:source_definition elements as show in the example at the
top of the IDL.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
7 months agoLP#1764542: Fixing upgrade script numbering
Ben Shum [Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:06:21 +0000 (22:06 -0500)]
LP#1764542: Fixing upgrade script numbering

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
7 months agoLP#1764542: Stamping upgrade script
Ben Shum [Mon, 19 Nov 2018 02:58:38 +0000 (21:58 -0500)]
LP#1764542: Stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
7 months agoLP#1764542 - Update older sites to MODS 3.3
Chris Sharp [Mon, 4 Jun 2018 17:10:31 +0000 (13:10 -0400)]
LP#1764542 - Update older sites to MODS 3.3

MODS 3.3 support was introduced in March 2009, but this
change was never included in an upgrade script.  Older
sites on 3.1+ will need to apply this update to avoid scary
segmentation faults, and it should be harmless for newer
sites and desirable for those on 3.0 or older.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
7 months agoLP#1792621: Fix think-o in Hold Shelf Delay YAOUS test
Mike Rylander [Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:00:22 +0000 (11:00 -0400)]
LP#1792621: Fix think-o in Hold Shelf Delay YAOUS test

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
7 months agoLP#1792621: Ignore deleted items on hold shelf
Mike Rylander [Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:19:34 +0000 (10:19 -0400)]
LP#1792621: Ignore deleted items on hold shelf

The hold shelf rewrite brought back an old behavioral bug where items deleted
while on the hold shelf continued to show on the hold shelf list.  The most
recent behavior was to ignore those items, which this commit does.  It also
addresses an adjacent issue where holds may show with "Hold Shelf Delay"
instead of "Ready For Pickup" in some cases.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
7 months agoLP1755625: Multiple emails in patron editor
Jason Boyer [Thu, 15 Nov 2018 16:43:30 +0000 (11:43 -0500)]
LP1755625: Multiple emails in patron editor

Even though the HTML5 "email" input type allows multiple
addresses to be separated by commas there is nothing that
can be done to signal to Angular.js that this is ok; it
will only ever accept a single address. This patch forces
the type of the input tag to plain text so Angular will
rely on any supplied regex to verify the entry.

The ui.patron.edit.au.email.regex (Regex for email field on patron
registration) library setting can be used to control whether
one or multiple email addresses will be permitted on the
patron registration form.

To allow multiple addresses, that setting can be:

^(?:(?:\b[^@,\s]+@[^@,\s]+\.[^@.,\s]+\b)(?:,\s?(?!$)|$))*$

To allow only a single address, use:

^(?:\b[^@,\s]+@[^@,\s]+\.[^@.,\s]+\b)$

To test
-------
[1] In the web staff client, try to register a new patron, entering
    multiple email addresseses in the email field separated by
    commas.
[2] Note that the email field displays as invalid and the
    record cannot be saved.
[3] Apply the patch and repeat step #1, This time, the email
    field should accept multiple addresses.
[4] Set the Regex for email field on patron registration library
    setting to the multiple-email form listed above. Reload
    the patron registration form and verify that it will
    continue to accept multiple email addresses but will not
    accept entry that doesn't look like an email address.
[5] Set the library setting to the single-address value. Reload
    the patron registration form; this time it should accept
    a valid email address but not multiple ones.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
7 months agoDocs: LP#1578719 Update DIG Attributions page
Jeanette Lundgren [Wed, 12 Sep 2018 19:52:21 +0000 (15:52 -0400)]
Docs: LP#1578719 Update DIG Attributions page

Signed-off-by: Jeanette Lundgren <jlundgren@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
7 months agoLP#1797007 Grid cell tooltips apply to all cells (Ang)
Bill Erickson [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 14:42:17 +0000 (09:42 -0500)]
LP#1797007 Grid cell tooltips apply to all cells (Ang)

Avoid excessive browser page re-flows, caused by checking cell
widths for rendering tooltips, by rendering tooltips for all cells
regardless of the size of the content.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
7 months agoLP#1797007 Grid cell tooltips apply to all cells
Bill Erickson [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 15:52:17 +0000 (10:52 -0500)]
LP#1797007 Grid cell tooltips apply to all cells

Avoid excessive browser page re-flows, caused by checking cell widths
for rendering tooltips, by rendering tooltips for all cells regardless
of the size of the content.

This reverts commit 1e9c0ab388a0697a1f099970240f2da21bfb5e1f.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
7 months agoLP#1684202 - fix holdings grid refresh... bre_id array always be integers
Cesar Velez [Wed, 7 Nov 2018 16:09:10 +0000 (11:09 -0500)]
LP#1684202 - fix holdings grid refresh... bre_id array always be integers

For some strange reason the volcopy bchannel event data.records
would be an array of string integers or a array of ints depending
on whether you're adding or editing holdings. This addresses that
weirdness.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
7 months agoLP#1684202 - fix bug the prevented automatic refresh
Cesar Velez [Wed, 17 Oct 2018 22:06:01 +0000 (18:06 -0400)]
LP#1684202 - fix bug the prevented automatic refresh

Turns out that Array.includes() does not do implicit type convertions
Typical javascript...

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
7 months agoLP#1684202: Protect against missing features; Make feature more general
Mike Rylander [Fri, 14 Sep 2018 15:03:30 +0000 (11:03 -0400)]
LP#1684202: Protect against missing features; Make feature more general

I've wrapped the BroadcastChannel code in a test derived from the auth version
of the same concept.  Also broadcasting the full set of record IDs and the
pre-update call number IDs for other interfaces that might be interested. The
channel name is also made more generic and made to follow the precedent from
the auth channel name.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
7 months agoStamping upgrade script
Mike Rylander [Mon, 12 Nov 2018 17:26:40 +0000 (12:26 -0500)]
Stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
7 months agoLP#1773479 Show Located URIs in browse
Dan Wells [Fri, 9 Nov 2018 17:28:08 +0000 (12:28 -0500)]
LP#1773479 Show Located URIs in browse

Located URIs depend upon bib-level visibility, as there are no copies
to work with.  The browse code, however, was joining in the copy
visibility table as if it would always have at least one row per bib,
but in the case of located URIs, it does not.

Let's change it to a LEFT JOIN to allow the bib row to show up, at
which point the existing bib visibility check can do its job.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
7 months agoLP#1724348 Honor default tab from catalog search
Dan Wells [Wed, 24 Oct 2018 18:38:01 +0000 (14:38 -0400)]
LP#1724348 Honor default tab from catalog search

The default tab selection was not being honored from catalog searches,
as the search had already set $scope.record_tab, and we were honoring
that value in all cases.

Instead, let's honor that value in cases where the OPAC load doesn't
change our current record, which should only happen if we load the
record directly to a non-opac tab, then go to the OPAC view.

To test:
1) Set any tab other than "OPAC View" as your default view in record
details.
2) Do a catalog search.
3) Select a record, and notice your default view is not set.
4) Apply patch, do the same steps, and notice the default view is now
selected.

To test regression of bug #1708951:
1) In Firefox, load a record directly (e.g.
/eg/opac/staff/cat/catalog/record/123).
2) Note the default view loaded.
3) Click "OPAC View".
4) Note the view does not return to your default view, but stays on
the OPAC.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
7 months agoLP#1635737 Due date DST noncat thinko fix
Bill Erickson [Wed, 7 Nov 2018 14:27:30 +0000 (09:27 -0500)]
LP#1635737 Due date DST noncat thinko fix

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
7 months agoLP#1635737 Due date DST-aware thinko fix
Bill Erickson [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 21:22:43 +0000 (16:22 -0500)]
LP#1635737 Due date DST-aware thinko fix

Minor code refactor to fix thinko and syntax issues.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
7 months agoLP#1635737 Apply DST-aware timezone to context dates
Mike Rylander [Mon, 31 Jul 2017 19:55:34 +0000 (15:55 -0400)]
LP#1635737 Apply DST-aware timezone to context dates

Do our best to enforce the rule required by OpenSRF's interval_to_seconds
that when a context date is in use, and you care about DST awareness, you
must set the timezone to a DST-aware value, e.g., 'America/New_York'. In
most situations, 'local' will suffice for this, as the server is typically
configured with a DST-aware timezone in its environment.  However, we will
look for an org unit setting called 'lib.timezone' and use that where we
can.  See LP#1705524 for info on that setting.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/src/perlmods/lib/OpenILS/Application/Circ/Circulate.pm
Open-ILS/src/perlmods/lib/OpenILS/Application/Circ/NonCat.pm

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
7 months agoLP#1635737 Use new OpenSRF interval_to_seconds() context
Dan Wells [Fri, 21 Jul 2017 18:28:16 +0000 (14:28 -0400)]
LP#1635737 Use new OpenSRF interval_to_seconds() context

Use the optional context for interval_to_seconds() to account for the
variable length of duration components.  For example, "1 day" may be
shorter or longer than 24 hours during a time change event, "1 month"
may be shorter or longer depending on which month it is currently, etc.

Also, remove some timestamp munging, as that happens within
interval_to_seconds() already.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/src/perlmods/lib/OpenILS/Application/Circ/Circulate.pm

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
7 months agoLP#1635737: Unit tests for DST and date math
Mike Rylander [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 20:27:23 +0000 (15:27 -0500)]
LP#1635737: Unit tests for DST and date math

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
7 months agoLP#1635737 Add optional context to interval_to_seconds
Dan Wells [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 20:13:47 +0000 (15:13 -0500)]
LP#1635737 Add optional context to interval_to_seconds

Any given interval (e.g. "1 month") can be a different amount of
seconds depending on the context (i.e. "1 month" after February 1 is
March 1, but "1 month" after March 1 is April 1, yet March is longer
than February).  This affects months all the time, but also can
affect days, hours, and even seconds once you consider DST and "leap"
times.

By giving an optional context to interval_to_seconds, you can find
the true number of seconds in, for example, "1 month", when starting
from "February 1" (the context).

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
7 months agoLP#1783602: Remove copy counts from mr search results page
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 25 Jul 2018 15:51:06 +0000 (11:51 -0400)]
LP#1783602: Remove copy counts from mr search results page

The copy counts on the mr search results page can be wrong if a limiter was
applied to the metarecord search. Rather than supply inaccurate information to
the user, let's remove the counts from that page until a long-term solution can
be developed.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
7 months agoLP#1755543: Change placement of help popovers
Kathy Lussier [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 20:50:24 +0000 (15:50 -0500)]
LP#1755543: Change placement of help popovers

Set the placement of help tip popovers so that they automatically position
to a visible place on the screen.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
7 months agoLP#1755543: Add help tips to Print Item Labels Settings tab
Kathy Lussier [Tue, 13 Mar 2018 16:54:42 +0000 (12:54 -0400)]
LP#1755543: Add help tips to Print Item Labels Settings tab

Instead of providing lengthy settings descriptions, which result in a lot of
scrolling on the Print Item Template page, let's use help tips that can
provide guidance to new users without adding clutter to the interface.

This commit also turns the field labels into HTML labels for improved
accessibility and removes borders on the page. The borders were helpful
when we displayed the help text on the page, but are no longer needed.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
7 months agoLP#1755896: Web Client mobile menu font color contrast.
Garry Collum [Thu, 7 Jun 2018 18:54:45 +0000 (14:54 -0400)]
LP#1755896: Web Client mobile menu font color contrast.

When viewing the main menu in the web client in a small device or in a
browser with a width that is resized to less than 800px the menu
collapses and the submenu choices are difficult to read because of lack
of contrast.  This patch adds some contrast.

To test:
1. View the web client in a browser and lessen the width until the menu
   collapses, or view it in a small device.
2. Open some of the menu options to observe the submenus.
3. Apply the patch.
4. Refresh the browser and repeat steps 1-2 to view the more readable
   submenus.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
7 months agoLP#1789747: tweak disabling the offline circulation link
Galen Charlton [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 21:40:34 +0000 (16:40 -0500)]
LP#1789747: tweak disabling the offline circulation link

This patch ensures that the menu link can be fully disabled by
giving the "disabled" CSS class to the anchor as well as the
li that contains it. It also adds a CSS rule to the disabled
class to force the cursor to not-allowed; due to a quirk, an
anchor with "pointer-events: none" will not respect "cursor: not-allowed",
but the containing element can have that cursor rule.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
7 months agoLP#1789747 More SharedWorker sanity checks for egLovefield
Bill Erickson [Tue, 4 Sep 2018 19:09:31 +0000 (15:09 -0400)]
LP#1789747 More SharedWorker sanity checks for egLovefield

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rhamby@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
7 months agoLP#1789747 SharedWorker sanity checks
Bill Erickson [Thu, 30 Aug 2018 17:19:03 +0000 (13:19 -0400)]
LP#1789747 SharedWorker sanity checks

Avoid page load failures when SharedWorkers (for offline mode) are
not supported.  Additionally, disable the Offline Circulation menu
option when SharedWorkers are not supported.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
7 months agoLP#1798170 Load grid data after settings are applied
Bill Erickson [Tue, 16 Oct 2018 18:15:53 +0000 (14:15 -0400)]
LP#1798170 Load grid data after settings are applied

Ensure the initial grid data fetching code does not fire until after the
grid configuration has been retrieved and applied.  This fixes an issue
where custom columns would contain no values on initial grid load.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
7 months agoLP#1801759: add mod_remoteip configuration to example Apache config
Galen Charlton [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 17:49:35 +0000 (12:49 -0500)]
LP#1801759: add mod_remoteip configuration to example Apache config

Text taken from an OpenSRF patch added by Bill Erickson per bug 1684970.

This patch adds an Apache configuration stanza that uses mod_remoteip
to pass the user agent's IP address to the HTTP translator. It is meant
for when Apache is being run behind a proxy such as NGINX.

To test
-------
[1] Set up Evergreen with Apache and the WebSockets server running
    behind a proxy such as NGINX.
[2] Enable mod_remoteip (e.g., sudo a2enmod remoteip).
[3] Apply the Apache configuration change in this patch, uncommenting
    out the directives and (if necessary) updating the internal IP
    address of the proxy.
[4] Reload Apache.
[5] Perform an action that uses the HTTP translator, e.g., adding a
    vendor record using the Dojo interface.
[6] Verify that the client IP logged is that of the user agent, not
    the proxy.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
7 months agoLP#1801759: enable mod_remoteip by default
Galen Charlton [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 17:54:24 +0000 (12:54 -0500)]
LP#1801759: enable mod_remoteip by default

Use of mod_remoteip is technically optional, since it's not
required that Evergreen run with a proxy such as NGINX. However, since
use of proxies is common, enablig mod_remoteip just in case could
be useful with minimal cost.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
7 months agoDocs: updating holding, item, call number terminology
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 4 Nov 2018 23:25:44 +0000 (15:25 -0800)]
Docs: updating holding, item, call number terminology

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
7 months agoDocs: Update old command osrf_ctl.sh to osrf_control
Remington Steed [Fri, 2 Nov 2018 19:00:55 +0000 (15:00 -0400)]
Docs: Update old command osrf_ctl.sh to osrf_control

Thanks to Rosie Le Faive for catching this problem, and providing the
solution!

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>