Evergreen.git
7 months agoLP#1779158 Vandelay UI accessibilty/usability improvements
Bill Erickson [Tue, 4 Dec 2018 19:13:42 +0000 (14:13 -0500)]
LP#1779158 Vandelay UI accessibilty/usability improvements

* Associate <input>'s with their labels in the import and export forms
* Hide the MARC removal groups selector when record type is authority.
* Disable ACQ copy overlay option when record type is authority.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
7 months agoLP#1800481 Vandelay import form templates
Bill Erickson [Mon, 29 Oct 2018 16:31:26 +0000 (12:31 -0400)]
LP#1800481 Vandelay import form templates

Support saving MARC Import form values as named templates.  Values are
stored as (by defualt) workstation settings.  A template may be selected
as the default and templates may be deleted.

Includes release notes update angular vandelay.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
7 months agoLP#1779158 Ang6 Vandelay Release Notes
Bill Erickson [Thu, 11 Oct 2018 19:47:58 +0000 (15:47 -0400)]
LP#1779158 Ang6 Vandelay Release Notes

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
7 months agoLP#1779158 Ang6 Vandelay UI Port
Bill Erickson [Thu, 28 Jun 2018 22:23:39 +0000 (18:23 -0400)]
LP#1779158 Ang6 Vandelay UI Port

Port of the MARC Import/Export UI from a Dojo-driven interface to a
Angular(6) interface.

Includes an additional UI called "Recent Imports" which displays
Vandelay session tracker information for both active sessions and those
within the selected time frame.  Active sessions are updated regularly
to display progress to the user.

Includes grid persist key workstation settings.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
8 months agoLp 1808580: Remove Installation Support for Ubuntu 14.04
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 14 Dec 2018 21:00:41 +0000 (16:00 -0500)]
Lp 1808580: Remove Installation Support for Ubuntu 14.04

Remove prerequisite installation on Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty Tahr" from
Makefile.install and the edi_translator installation script.

Remove and/or update references to Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr to Ubuntu
18.04 Bionic Beaver in the server installation and upgrade documents.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
8 months agoLP#1802594: (follow-up) avoid a regression on "Copy" => "Item"
Galen Charlton [Mon, 18 Feb 2019 19:17:29 +0000 (14:17 -0500)]
LP#1802594: (follow-up) avoid a regression on "Copy" => "Item"

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoLP1802594 - Splash Page Image Alt Text
Sam Link [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:35:20 +0000 (11:35 -0500)]
LP1802594 - Splash Page Image Alt Text

Added alt="evergreen" to the logo image on the splash page, and alt=""
role="presentation" to the icon images. This was done for both the AngJS
and Ang7 clients.

Signed-off-by: Sam Link <slink@LIBPC002>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoLp 1813290: Fix IAMBROWSER check in ac lineitem table.
Jason Stephenson [Sat, 9 Feb 2019 20:45:50 +0000 (15:45 -0500)]
Lp 1813290: Fix IAMBROWSER check in ac lineitem table.

Looks like commit e9a9875d added a check for IAMBROWSER that missed
the window.  This commit adds the window.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoLP1796225: Only auto-focus search on the home page
Jane Sandberg [Sat, 6 Oct 2018 12:52:09 +0000 (05:52 -0700)]
LP1796225: Only auto-focus search on the home page

For a11y and usability, it's better to autofocus form fields
only when they are the main purpose of a page.

To test:
1) In the public catalog, visit the search results, record view,
library details, basket, and password reset pages.  Notice that
the cursor leaps to the search bar in each of these pages.
2) Apply this commit.
3) Re-visit all those pages.  Notice that the cursor no longer
leaps to the search bar.
4) Visit the home page of the public catalog.  Notice that the
cursor still leaps to the search bar on this page only.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoLP1799963: Adjust fix to Staff Default Adv Search
Jason Boyer [Mon, 3 Dec 2018 18:23:39 +0000 (13:23 -0500)]
LP1799963: Adjust fix to Staff Default Adv Search

By moving the only assignment to $scope.catalog_url inside
an if(<url is advanced search>) then only the advanced search
page can load in the opac. By adding a second assignment
inside an else block all opac pages can load again.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoLP#1799963 - fix catalog advanced search type default
Cesar Velez [Thu, 25 Oct 2018 21:54:42 +0000 (17:54 -0400)]
LP#1799963 - fix catalog advanced search type default

Since eg.search.adv_pane is now a server stored WS setting
it needed to be fetched with the proper way in order to work.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Angela Kilsdonk <akilsdonk@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoLP#1806709: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Mon, 18 Feb 2019 18:37:00 +0000 (13:37 -0500)]
LP#1806709: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoLp 1806709: Add circ.patron.billhistory_xacts persist key to database.
Jason Stephenson [Wed, 5 Dec 2018 19:55:30 +0000 (14:55 -0500)]
Lp 1806709: Add circ.patron.billhistory_xacts persist key to database.

We add the eg.grid.circ.patron.billhistory_xacts persist key to
config.workstation_setting_type in the database.

This is a follow-on to the LP1739606: Allow saving Billing History
xacts grid commit and should be applied to master and rel_3_2.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoLP#1726568: expose circ lib and owning lib fields to spine/pocket labels
Galen Charlton [Thu, 15 Nov 2018 14:59:44 +0000 (09:59 -0500)]
LP#1726568: expose circ lib and owning lib fields to spine/pocket labels

This patch fleshes the item circulation library and owning library
fields so that spine/pocket labels can include the short name or
full name of the OU rather than just the ID.  As a consequence, the
following fields are now available for label templates:

* copy['call_number.owning_lib.id']
* copy['call_number.owning_lib.shortname']
* copy['call_number.owning_lib.name']
* copy['circ_lib.id']
* copy['circ_lib.shortname']
* copy['circ_lib.name']

If, for some reason, existing label templates intentionally use
copy['call_number.owning_lib'] or copy['circ_lib'] to include the numeric
ID of the OU on the label, they will need to be replaced with
copy['call_number.owning_lib.id'] or copy['circ_lib.id'] respectively.

To test
-------
[1] Apply the patch.
[2] Open the print labels window for an item and try including one
    or more of the new fields listed above; verify that the current
    value is displayed on the label preview.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
8 months agoLP#1752665: suppress located URIs in holdings view
Jeff Davis [Tue, 21 Aug 2018 20:01:06 +0000 (13:01 -0700)]
LP#1752665: suppress located URIs in holdings view

To test:

[1] Locate or create a bibliographic record that has at least
    one located URI (e.g., an 856 with a $9 containing an org
    unit code)
[2] View the record in the Holdings View in the web staff interface,
    with the 'Show empty call numbers' (or volumes) option
    selected.
[3] Note that rows are displayed with a call number label of '##URI##';
    these are for the located URIs and should not be visible here.
[4] Apply the patch and repeat step 2. This time the '##URI##' entries
    should not display.

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoLP#1812733: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Mon, 18 Feb 2019 18:01:27 +0000 (13:01 -0500)]
LP#1812733: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoLP#1812733: put in correct version of actor.usr_delete()
Galen Charlton [Mon, 18 Feb 2019 17:57:48 +0000 (12:57 -0500)]
LP#1812733: put in correct version of actor.usr_delete()

This fixes an issue in the previous patch where second_given_name
would never have been NULLed.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoLP#1812733 - Repair actor.usr_delete function.
Chris Sharp [Mon, 21 Jan 2019 18:50:17 +0000 (13:50 -0500)]
LP#1812733 - Repair actor.usr_delete function.

The Parent/Guardian feature altered the actor.usr_delete
function, but accidentally tries to update the "guardian"
field twice.  This fixes that problem.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoStamping upgrade script
Mike Rylander [Wed, 13 Feb 2019 17:00:27 +0000 (12:00 -0500)]
Stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
8 months agoLP1811156 Angular server admin grid settings
Bill Erickson [Thu, 24 Jan 2019 16:37:51 +0000 (11:37 -0500)]
LP1811156 Angular server admin grid settings

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
8 months agoLP1811156 Activate Angular server admin page
Bill Erickson [Wed, 9 Jan 2019 22:13:43 +0000 (17:13 -0500)]
LP1811156 Activate Angular server admin page

Point Admin -> Server Admin from AngJS and Angular navbars to the
Angular version of the server admin splash page.

Includes Angular auto-admin page sanity check for cases where a route
has no extra data.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
8 months agoLP#1715767 - stamping upgrade scripts
Chris Sharp [Thu, 7 Feb 2019 22:40:15 +0000 (17:40 -0500)]
LP#1715767 - stamping upgrade scripts

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
8 months agoLP#1715767: remove privacy waiver entries when purging user data
Jeff Davis [Thu, 7 Feb 2019 19:38:47 +0000 (11:38 -0800)]
LP#1715767: remove privacy waiver entries when purging user data

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
8 months agoLP#1715767: remove privacy waiver entries when referenced actor.usr rows are deleted
Jeff Davis [Mon, 19 Nov 2018 23:53:00 +0000 (15:53 -0800)]
LP#1715767: remove privacy waiver entries when referenced actor.usr rows are deleted

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
8 months agoLP#1715767: Allow others to use my account (privacy waiver)
Jeff Davis [Wed, 7 Feb 2018 23:11:18 +0000 (15:11 -0800)]
LP#1715767: Allow others to use my account (privacy waiver)

Use case: Jane Doe has a hold ready for pickup but is unable to come
into the library.  Her husband John Doe goes to the library to pick up
the hold on her behalf.  His name is listed on Jane's account, so
library staff know it's okay to check out the book on Jane's account and
give it to John.

This commit adds a new table which lists the names of people who are
allowed to place holds, pick up holds, check out items, or view
borrowing history for a user account.  Staff can add, edit, or remove
entries via the patron editor in the web client; patrons can do so in My
Account.  The entries are not linked to other user accounts and they do
not add any extra functionality.  They are essentially special patron
notes for circulation staff.

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
8 months agoLp 1805897: Add Release Note
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 5 Feb 2019 20:35:53 +0000 (15:35 -0500)]
Lp 1805897: Add Release Note

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
8 months agoLp 1805897: Add Item Status to the Holdings of marc_export.in
Rogan Hamby [Thu, 29 Nov 2018 20:19:43 +0000 (15:19 -0500)]
Lp 1805897: Add Item Status to the Holdings of marc_export.in

Export status in the 852 subfield s when exporting items.

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: John Yorio <jyorio@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Steve Callender <stevecallender@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
8 months agoLP#1801984 Upgrading Angular 6 to Angular 7
Bill Erickson [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 19:08:42 +0000 (14:08 -0500)]
LP#1801984 Upgrading Angular 6 to Angular 7

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
8 months agoLP1783421 - Make Copy Alerts permission not global
James Fournie [Thu, 17 Jan 2019 21:23:12 +0000 (13:23 -0800)]
LP1783421 - Make Copy Alerts permission not global

For some reason copy alerts require global permissions.  Instead
update the IDL for asset.active_copy_alert and asset.copy_alert to
require {CREATE,VIEW,UPDATE,DELETE}_COPY_ALERT perms only as far as
they are scoped for the circ lib of the copy.

Signed-off-by: James Fournie <jfournie@vcc.ca>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
8 months agoLP1809288 Angular Booking Admin release notes
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Jan 2019 17:27:42 +0000 (12:27 -0500)]
LP1809288 Angular Booking Admin release notes

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
8 months agoLP1809288 Stamping SQL upgrade for booking admin
Bill Erickson [Fri, 25 Jan 2019 17:10:14 +0000 (12:10 -0500)]
LP1809288 Stamping SQL upgrade for booking admin

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
8 months agoLP1809288: Fix a small javascript error when value is undefined
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 4 Jan 2019 20:08:08 +0000 (12:08 -0800)]
LP1809288: Fix a small javascript error when value is undefined

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
8 months agoLP1809288 Avoid booking grid prefix doubling
Bill Erickson [Thu, 3 Jan 2019 15:36:07 +0000 (10:36 -0500)]
LP1809288 Avoid booking grid prefix doubling

Teach the booking admin to avoid doubling up the grid prefix, which
would lead to grid settings with names like eg.grid.booking.booking.*

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
8 months agoLP1809288 Angular fm-editor read-only additions
Bill Erickson [Thu, 3 Jan 2019 15:17:42 +0000 (10:17 -0500)]
LP1809288 Angular fm-editor read-only additions

* Add read-only view to org-select
* FM editor displays read-only values as plain text
* Mark readOnly checkboxes "disabled"
* Link fields only fetch linked data when an IDL selector exists
* Minor code/style changes
** Define all class vars before class methods (ng-lint)
** Replace some tabs with spaces (ng-lint)
** Avoid unnecessary type defs with default values (ng-lint)
** More const goodness (ng-lint)
** camelCase some vars for consistentcy

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
8 months agoLP1809288: Make some brt fields read-only
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 30 Dec 2018 00:40:10 +0000 (16:40 -0800)]
LP1809288: Make some brt fields read-only

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
8 months agoLP1809288: Add workstation grid settings for booking admin
Jane Sandberg [Sat, 29 Dec 2018 23:17:02 +0000 (15:17 -0800)]
LP1809288: Add workstation grid settings for booking admin

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
8 months agoLP1809288: Port Booking Admin to Angular
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 20 Dec 2018 17:39:03 +0000 (11:39 -0600)]
LP1809288: Port Booking Admin to Angular

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
8 months agoLP1808268 eg2 grid action disableOnRows sanity check
Bill Erickson [Wed, 23 Jan 2019 17:09:18 +0000 (12:09 -0500)]
LP1808268 eg2 grid action disableOnRows sanity check

The === null test for determining if a disableOnRows handler was set was
not broad enough to capture undefined values.  This commit changes it to
a more generic if() test to cover null/undefined.  Also, instead of
creating a dummy function in the action, the testing code checks for the
presence of the function at run time.

Apply a fix to an ng-lint warning introduced by this series of commits in
the sandbox code.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
8 months agoLP#1808268 eg2 grid rename action disable option
Bill Erickson [Mon, 17 Dec 2018 15:56:36 +0000 (10:56 -0500)]
LP#1808268 eg2 grid rename action disable option

Rename the "disabled" attribute on toolbar-action to "disabeOnRows" to
better clarify the expected input value: function returning bool instead
of bool variable.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
8 months agoLP1808268: Add [disable] option to <eg-grid-toolbar-action> in eg2
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 14 Dec 2018 04:50:15 +0000 (20:50 -0800)]
LP1808268: Add [disable] option to <eg-grid-toolbar-action> in eg2

To test:
1) Apply this commit and recompile eg2.
2) Open the eg2 sandbox (https://yourdomain/eg2/staff/sandbox)
3) Ensure that the action called "Action that needs a single row"
is only enabled when one row of the grid is selected.
4) Create more <eg-grid-toolbar-actions> on grids in eg2.  Make sure
that they all enable/disable those actions per the output of the
functions you reference in the [disabled] attribute.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
8 months agoForward-port 3.2.3 upgrade script
Dan Wells [Tue, 22 Jan 2019 19:33:08 +0000 (14:33 -0500)]
Forward-port 3.2.3 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
8 months agoForward-port 3.1.9 upgrade script
Dan Wells [Tue, 22 Jan 2019 19:32:45 +0000 (14:32 -0500)]
Forward-port 3.1.9 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
8 months agoLP#1727345 - fix bibsource when importing or overlaying
Cesar Velez [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 15:46:59 +0000 (11:46 -0400)]
LP#1727345 - fix bibsource when importing or overlaying

This addresses several issues that were causing the
bib source to either not display correctly on the record page
or not save correctly when editing z3950 imports/overlays
Refactors passing around of bib source into eg-marc-edit and it's
child directive egMarcEditBibsource.

Two paths to test:
Path A)
    1. Import a new bib record from z3950, but via "Edit then Import"
    2. Bring up marc editor and choose save w/ bib source.
    3. Verify chosen bib source saved correctly on record page.
Path B)
    1. Mark a record as target for Overlay, go to z3950 import.
    2. Make a search, select item for Overlay.
    3. Choose Edit z3950 record to bring up marceditor, save with a bib source.
    4. Verify chosen bib source saved correctly on record page.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
8 months agoLP#1812698 - stamping upgrade script
Ben Shum [Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:00:13 +0000 (12:00 -0500)]
LP#1812698 - stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
8 months agoLP#1812698 - Fix broken pubdate display
Chris Sharp [Mon, 21 Jan 2019 16:49:54 +0000 (11:49 -0500)]
LP#1812698 - Fix broken pubdate display

reporter.simple_record, which is now used more
extensively for bib display, had a copy-paste error
originating in 2014 that now gets corrected.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
9 months agoLP1807764 Angular grid gets datePlusTime option
Bill Erickson [Tue, 18 Dec 2018 15:50:26 +0000 (10:50 -0500)]
LP1807764 Angular grid gets datePlusTime option

Adds a new boolean datePlusTime option to the Angular grid column
configuration, informing the grid to display both date and time in the
cell for a datetype=timestamp column.

Includes sandbox example.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
9 months agoDocs: adding one more note to 3.2.3 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:29:31 +0000 (12:29 -0800)]
Docs: adding one more note to 3.2.3 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
9 months agoLP1805856: Open new windows for record operations
Jason Boyer [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 17:03:16 +0000 (12:03 -0500)]
LP1805856: Open new windows for record operations

This branch changes the call from $window.location.open
to match other others ($window.open). Testing the 2 z39.50
changes worked as expected!

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
9 months agoLP1805856: Open records in new tabs
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 7 Dec 2018 00:42:49 +0000 (16:42 -0800)]
LP1805856: Open records in new tabs

Catalogers have given the feedback that it's very helpful to have
certain records open in a new tab after they perform certain tasks.

This commit opens the relevant records in a new tab in the following
circumstances:
1) Cataloging > Z39.50 > Import > Go to record (previously opened in the
existing tab)
2) Cataloging > Z39.50 > Overlay > Overlay (previously did not open the
overlaid record at all)
3) Cataloging > Record Buckets > Merge (previously opened the lead
record in the existing tab)

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
9 months agoDocs: adding release notes for 3.2.3
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:19:10 +0000 (12:19 -0800)]
Docs: adding release notes for 3.2.3

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
9 months agoDocs: adding 3.1.9 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:16:56 +0000 (12:16 -0800)]
Docs: adding 3.1.9 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
9 months agoLP1742521: Receipt Count Repair
Jason Boyer [Wed, 16 Jan 2019 13:36:40 +0000 (08:36 -0500)]
LP1742521: Receipt Count Repair

The div wrapping the receipt printing controls was
shown or hidden using an ng-if declaration which
created a new $scope as explained in bug 1696238,
which caused the controller to not notice that the
value was changed. Changing that to an ng-show
allows the updated value to get where it needs to
be.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
9 months agoLP1804716: grab recall-able copies before they are filtered out
Jeff Davis [Thu, 22 Nov 2018 23:46:56 +0000 (15:46 -0800)]
LP1804716: grab recall-able copies before they are filtered out

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
9 months agoLp 1803734: Only push on-order purchase orders in edi_order_pusher.pl.
Jason Stephenson [Thu, 10 Jan 2019 18:45:45 +0000 (13:45 -0500)]
Lp 1803734: Only push on-order purchase orders in edi_order_pusher.pl.

Add a check for the state of purchase orders being on-order when
gathering them in edi_order_pusher.pl.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLp 1801998: Deprecate Hatch Storage Grammar Fix
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 14 Jan 2019 19:43:50 +0000 (14:43 -0500)]
Lp 1801998: Deprecate Hatch Storage Grammar Fix

Make a minor fix to punctuation in a newly added message.

Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
9 months agoLP#1801998 Deprecate Hatch for data storage
Bill Erickson [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 20:06:19 +0000 (15:06 -0500)]
LP#1801998 Deprecate Hatch for data storage

Add a deprecation warning to the Hatch configuration page notifying
users that Hatch for storage is deprecated.  Includes suggestions on how
to migrate away from Hatch for storage.

Remove the unusued "Use Hatch for Offline Files" option.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
9 months agoLP#1737800 - add delete action to pending patrons
Cesar Velez [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 22:43:35 +0000 (17:43 -0500)]
LP#1737800 - add delete action to pending patrons

This adds a way to remove a pending/staged user from
the pending users grid.

Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
9 months agoLP1810802 org_top() SQL upgrade repairs
Bill Erickson [Mon, 7 Jan 2019 15:49:28 +0000 (10:49 -0500)]
LP1810802 org_top() SQL upgrade repairs

1. Drop the org_top function before recreating it since the return type
changes.

2. Fis syntax error in "COMMIT:"

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
9 months agoLP1765179 - fix issue with pending/staged user reg
Cesar Velez [Fri, 7 Dec 2018 23:50:43 +0000 (18:50 -0500)]
LP1765179 - fix issue with pending/staged user reg

After completing a staged user registration, the controller
in regctl.js was refreshing to the same route, and
trying to fetch the same staged user, but never finding it
as it was no longer staged/pending. This addresses that bug
and adds a bChannel refresh to the pending grid, so once
the user is registered in the child tab, it closes the tab and
the pending user grid is updated.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
9 months agodocs: LP1258628: screenshots & updates to actiontriggers.adoc
abneiman [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:48:35 +0000 (14:48 -0500)]
docs: LP1258628: screenshots & updates to actiontriggers.adoc

Added a handful of screenshots; added language for Message Center definitions, and pulled in language about testing action triggers from this document: http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/dev/_creating_action_triggers.html

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
10 months agoLP1782652: Make template dropdown larger in Volume/Copy Editor
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 27 Sep 2018 14:53:35 +0000 (07:53 -0700)]
LP1782652: Make template dropdown larger in Volume/Copy Editor

To test:
1) Open an item in the volume/copy editor.
2) Go to the Copy Templates tab. Note the spacing of the template bar.
3) Create a few templates.  Give them names of 30 characters or more.
4) Go back to the Edit tab and select one of your new templates.  Note
that after you have selected it, the name of your template does not fit
in the dropdown box, and is cut off at the end.
5) Apply this commit.
6) Go to the Copy Templates tab again.  Note that the spacing of the
template bar has not changed.
7) Go to the Edit tab.  Note that the template dropdown has changed
to be much larger.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Janet Schrader <jschrader@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
10 months agoLP1806968 Stamping SQL upgrade: Vand. session tracker fixes
Bill Erickson [Mon, 17 Dec 2018 22:01:45 +0000 (17:01 -0500)]
LP1806968 Stamping SQL upgrade: Vand. session tracker fixes

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
10 months agoLP#1806968 Teach Vandelay to pass correct auth tracker type
Bill Erickson [Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:18:06 +0000 (12:18 -0500)]
LP#1806968 Teach Vandelay to pass correct auth tracker type

Pass the correct value ('authority') when creating a Vandelay session
tracker entry for authority records.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
10 months agoLP#1806968 Vand ses. tracker upgrade SQL additions
Bill Erickson [Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:09:58 +0000 (12:09 -0500)]
LP#1806968 Vand ses. tracker upgrade SQL additions

Force the default value to show in the DB as 'bib'::text instead of
'bib'::vandelay.bib_queue_queue_type, which might be confusing.

Removed some stray SQL from the script.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
10 months agoLP#1806968 Vandelay record_type sql fix
Kyle Huckins [Tue, 27 Nov 2018 23:21:15 +0000 (23:21 +0000)]
LP#1806968 Vandelay record_type sql fix

- Change record_type to TEXT rather than an enum, constrained
with the option of "authority" or "bib"

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
 Changes to be committed:
modified:   Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/012.schema.vandelay.sql
new file:   Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/upgrade/XXXX.schema.vandelay-record-type-fix.sql

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
10 months agoLP1807523: Adding some randomness to DOM ID generation
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:35:54 +0000 (08:35 -0800)]
LP1807523: Adding some randomness to DOM ID generation

Ensures ID values across multiple FmEditor instances in a page will not
collide.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
10 months agoLP1807523: Associating labels and inputs in angular fmeditor
Jane Sandberg [Sat, 8 Dec 2018 18:30:38 +0000 (12:30 -0600)]
LP1807523: Associating labels and inputs in angular fmeditor

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
10 months agoTranslation updates - newpot
Ben Shum [Sat, 15 Dec 2018 02:52:32 +0000 (21:52 -0500)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
10 months agoLP#1730726: Stamping upgrade script
Ben Shum [Fri, 14 Dec 2018 19:37:45 +0000 (14:37 -0500)]
LP#1730726: Stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
10 months agoLP 1730726: Add Release Notes for PostgreSQL 10 Support.
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 14 Dec 2018 13:59:12 +0000 (08:59 -0500)]
LP 1730726: Add Release Notes for PostgreSQL 10 Support.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
10 months agoLp 1730726: Fix lp1501781-unaccent_and_squash.pg for PostgreSQL 9.6
Jason Stephenson [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 18:24:01 +0000 (13:24 -0500)]
Lp 1730726: Fix lp1501781-unaccent_and_squash.pg for PostgreSQL 9.6

PostgreSQL 9.6 apparently exhibits the same behavior as Postgresql 10
when it comes the OE ligature in the unaccent function.  We modify the
test case to take that into account.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
10 months agoLp 1730726: Fix lp1501781-unaccent_and_squash.pg for PostgreSQL 10
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 16:00:33 +0000 (11:00 -0500)]
Lp 1730726: Fix lp1501781-unaccent_and_squash.pg for PostgreSQL 10

PostgreSQL 10 has improvements in the unaccent function used by the
evergreen.unaccent_and_squash function.  The test needs a small
modification to take this into account.  Actual code change from Mike
Rylander with a little typo fix.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
10 months agoLp 1730726: Fix a number of PgTap tests for PostgreSQL 10.
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 12:01:24 +0000 (07:01 -0500)]
Lp 1730726: Fix a number of PgTap tests for PostgreSQL 10.

A number of tests disabled output via "\set ECHO".  In PostgreSQL 10,
the lack of a value in \set is an error.  We change these lines to
"\set ECHO none".

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
10 months agoLp 1730726: Basic Patch to build the database with PostgreSQL 10.
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 19:37:19 +0000 (14:37 -0500)]
Lp 1730726: Basic Patch to build the database with PostgreSQL 10.

* Modify the evergreen.org_top() function, with code from Galen
  Charlton, to be non-set returning.

* Modify Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/eg_db_config.in to not strip the
  period from PostgreSQL version numbers and to use the first two
  components when checking for supported PostgreSQL versions.

* Add link from Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/000.english.pg94.fts-config.sql
  to Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/000.english.pg10.fts-config.sql.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
10 months agoLP#1793585: Add Release Notes
Jason Stephenson [Thu, 13 Dec 2018 18:37:10 +0000 (13:37 -0500)]
LP#1793585: Add Release Notes

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
10 months agoLP#1793585: Fix PostgreSQL apt repo source setup
Ben Shum [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 21:33:53 +0000 (16:33 -0500)]
LP#1793585: Fix PostgreSQL apt repo source setup

For standalone DB server install, ensure that we are applying the proper
PostgreSQL community apt repo for packages.

DO NOT backport this branch.  There are presently known issues with
Ubuntu 18.04 and email generation from action/trigger and other
interfaces.  We plan to address these before the 3.3 release, but do
not necessarily expect to backport those fixes.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
10 months agoLP#1793585: Change to use MARC::File::XML
Ben Shum [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 21:26:04 +0000 (16:26 -0500)]
LP#1793585: Change to use MARC::File::XML

Use MARC::File::XML instead of MARC::XML (this is ancient and not used)

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
10 months agoLP#1793585: PGSQL dependency update
Ben Shum [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 20:42:51 +0000 (15:42 -0500)]
LP#1793585: PGSQL dependency update

The MARC::XML cpan dependency needs to be included as part of the standalone
Postgres server install for Ubuntu 18.04.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
10 months agoLP#1793585: Fix Unescaped left brace in regex Perl error.
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 25 Sep 2018 15:47:05 +0000 (11:47 -0400)]
LP#1793585: Fix Unescaped left brace in regex Perl error.

Running make check results in the following error on Perl 5.26:

Unescaped left brace in regex is illegal here in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/\${ <-- HERE EMAIL_SENDER}/ at Open-ILS/src/perlmods/lib/OpenILS/Application/Circ/HoldNotify.pm line 358.

Prior to Ubuntu 18.04 and Perl 5.26, this was a deprecation warning.
This commit fixes the regular expressions in HoldNotify.pm to escape
the left braces to make this error/warning go away.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
10 months agoLP#1793585: Update README to include Bionic references
Ben Shum [Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:08:12 +0000 (11:08 -0400)]
LP#1793585: Update README to include Bionic references

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
10 months agoLP#1793585: Support Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver
Ben Shum [Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:03:30 +0000 (11:03 -0400)]
LP#1793585: Support Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Changes to Makefile.install to support this version of Ubuntu.

Note: We are using PG9.6 from the PostgreSQL apt source instead of the
standard PG10 version that ships with Ubuntu 18.04. Further testing required
before we switch PG versions so relying on a known working version for now.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
10 months agoAdd Release Notes for Lp 1662535 & Lp 1743783
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 14 Dec 2018 16:31:45 +0000 (11:31 -0500)]
Add Release Notes for Lp 1662535 & Lp 1743783

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
10 months agoLP#1743783 Web Client Bill Full Detail Display Issues
Terran McCanna [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 22:57:19 +0000 (17:57 -0500)]
LP#1743783 Web Client Bill Full Detail Display Issues

Fleshes out retrieved data to be able to display the billing
location for both circulation and grocery bills on the full
details page as well as the owning library for circulation bills.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
10 months agoLP#1662535 Patron Bill Grid Columns
Terran McCanna [Thu, 13 Dec 2018 02:56:55 +0000 (21:56 -0500)]
LP#1662535 Patron Bill Grid Columns

1) Adding missing columns, including:

- Call Number
- Owning Library
- Shelving Location
- Last Billing Note
- Last Billing Timestamp
- Last Payment Timestamp
- Last payment Note
- Last Payment Type

2) Corrected path for Type

3) Changed column name for Location to 'Billing Location'
and the former Billing Location to 'Grocery Billing Location' for clarity

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
10 months agoDocs: Fix screenshot file name
Remington Steed [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:36:17 +0000 (11:36 -0500)]
Docs: Fix screenshot file name

The asciidoc is looking for "My_Lists_dd.png", but the file has a
capitalized extension ".PNG". This commit renames the file to match the
code, since lowercase is our common naming convention.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
10 months agoDocs: LP#1731048: Update json_query documentation for new join syntax
Remington Steed [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:10:36 +0000 (14:10 -0500)]
Docs: LP#1731048: Update json_query documentation for new join syntax

This commit simply adds the text from the related commit message (see
LP#1527731) to the original DocBook file. NOTE: This documentation is
also available on the wiki, and has been updated there as well:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=documentation:tutorials:json_query

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
10 months agoLP#1807398 marc_stream/oils_header auth repairs
Bill Erickson [Fri, 7 Dec 2018 19:19:32 +0000 (14:19 -0500)]
LP#1807398 marc_stream/oils_header auth repairs

Fixed a few code thinkos in marc stream workstation login support.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
10 months agoLP1807398: Add workstation to marc_stream_importer
Jason Boyer [Fri, 7 Dec 2018 15:05:43 +0000 (10:05 -0500)]
LP1807398: Add workstation to marc_stream_importer

In order to work properly with vandelay session
tracking in 3.2+ a workstation is required at login.
This branch adds a workstation option to the importer
and alerts the user if it's missing.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
10 months agoDocs: Followup commit to fix screenshot for My_Lists3.jpg
Ben Shum [Sun, 9 Dec 2018 08:11:48 +0000 (03:11 -0500)]
Docs: Followup commit to fix screenshot for My_Lists3.jpg

The previous commit added some new screenshots for My_Lists, but this one
was saved with .JPG extension instead of .jpg so the original file was
retained.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
10 months agodocs: update my_lists.adoc for 3.2, with new and updated screenshots
abneiman [Thu, 6 Dec 2018 22:16:30 +0000 (17:16 -0500)]
docs: update my_lists.adoc for 3.2, with new and updated screenshots

Removed references to Temporary Lists (now subsumed by Baskets) and updated screenshots.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
10 months agoDocs: virtual index definitions
kilsdonka [Wed, 19 Sep 2018 22:41:45 +0000 (15:41 -0700)]
Docs: virtual index definitions

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
10 months agoDocs: Infrastructure changes to authority browse
kilsdonka [Wed, 19 Sep 2018 22:59:59 +0000 (15:59 -0700)]
Docs: Infrastructure changes to authority browse

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
10 months agoDocs: bibliographic record merging and overlay
kilsdonka [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 21:22:36 +0000 (14:22 -0700)]
Docs: bibliographic record merging and overlay

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
10 months agoDocs: Batch actions from search
abneiman [Thu, 6 Sep 2018 18:42:23 +0000 (14:42 -0400)]
Docs: Batch actions from search

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
10 months agoDocs: LP1783387: update print templates to reflect new name
katiegmartin [Thu, 2 Aug 2018 19:06:28 +0000 (15:06 -0400)]
Docs: LP1783387: update print templates to reflect new name

launchpad 1783387 - update receipt template editor documentation to reflect language change to "print templates" in web client
put both terms in index
updated title to Print (Receipt) Templates

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
10 months agoDocs: LP1488497: Update Org_Unit_Proximity_Adjustments.adoc
abneiman [Fri, 8 Jun 2018 14:21:33 +0000 (10:21 -0400)]
Docs: LP1488497: Update Org_Unit_Proximity_Adjustments.adoc

Added link to 'best hold selection sort order', per LP1488497

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
10 months agoDocs: Update purchase_requests_patron_view.adoc
abneiman [Fri, 24 Aug 2018 20:02:37 +0000 (16:02 -0400)]
Docs: Update purchase_requests_patron_view.adoc

Added some language to match the work done here https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1774277 & to match documentation submitted on PR 62

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
10 months agoDocs: Update purchase_requests_management.adoc
abneiman [Fri, 24 Aug 2018 19:46:26 +0000 (15:46 -0400)]
Docs: Update purchase_requests_management.adoc

Updated to reflect the work EOLI did here https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1774277

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
10 months agoDocs: Update basic_holds.adoc
abneiman [Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:50:19 +0000 (14:50 -0400)]
Docs: Update basic_holds.adoc

Removing reference to XUL

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
10 months agoDocs: Update marc_tag_table.adoc
abneiman [Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:46:50 +0000 (14:46 -0400)]
Docs: Update marc_tag_table.adoc

Striking reference to "sprint 2 preview".  Adding location information & screenshots.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>