Evergreen.git
2 years agoLP#1778972: install templates-bootstrap by default
Galen Charlton [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 15:46:00 +0000 (11:46 -0400)]
LP#1778972: install templates-bootstrap by default

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoLP#1778972: install Bootstrap skin's JS and CSS dependencies using npm
Galen Charlton [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 15:44:58 +0000 (11:44 -0400)]
LP#1778972: install Bootstrap skin's JS and CSS dependencies using npm

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoLP#1778972: remove checked-in dependencies; we'll grab them via npm
Galen Charlton [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 15:37:40 +0000 (11:37 -0400)]
LP#1778972: remove checked-in dependencies; we'll grab them via npm

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoLP#1778972: add a couple more aria-hidden
Galen Charlton [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 14:29:57 +0000 (10:29 -0400)]
LP#1778972: add a couple more aria-hidden

This implements part of Owen Leonard's previous patch that
couldn't readily survive some merge conflict resolution.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoLP#1778972: convert DOS newlines in charges.tt2 to Unix
Galen Charlton [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 14:28:46 +0000 (10:28 -0400)]
LP#1778972: convert DOS newlines in charges.tt2 to Unix

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoLP#1778972: Tweaks and fixes to Bootstrap 4 template
Owen Leonard [Tue, 8 Sep 2020 16:29:58 +0000 (12:29 -0400)]
LP#1778972: Tweaks and fixes to Bootstrap 4 template

- Add "aria-hidden" to Font Awesome icons as recommended by Font Awesome for accessibility.
- Minor changes to the color scheme.
- Some adjustments to the way alignment is defined: Bootstrap 4 classes like "text-center"
  can be an impediment to customization because they use "!important." I've removed many
  instances of such classes in favor of putting alignment in CSS.
- Ajustments to responsive behavior. I've made some changes to grid class definitions
  to improve flexibility of layouts at various browser widths.
- Whitespace and other typo corrections. I've worked to remove trailing whitespace and
  replace tabs with spaces.

Signed-of-by: Owen Leonard <zivot@zivotdesign.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoLP1778972 A slew of updates
Chris Burton [Fri, 17 Jul 2020 00:52:42 +0000 (20:52 -0400)]
LP1778972 A slew of updates

Including fixes to ensure pages are valid and an entire reimagining of
the My Account interface

Also brings everything up to a more visible area and adds FontAwesome5
Iconography

Bookbag Action Fix and minor other misc

Signed-off-by: Chris Burton <cburton@nflibrary.ca>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoLP#1778972: Localizing dependencies
Chris Burton [Fri, 17 Jul 2020 00:38:12 +0000 (20:38 -0400)]
LP#1778972: Localizing dependencies

Signed-off-by: Chris Burton <cburton@nflibrary.ca>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoLP#1778972: (follow-up) use OILSWebTemplatePath to enable/disable the bootstrap OPAC
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 30 Jun 2020 00:41:45 +0000 (17:41 -0700)]
LP#1778972: (follow-up) use OILSWebTemplatePath to enable/disable the bootstrap OPAC

This commit also renames the directory that contains the bootstrap-based OPAC. With
the OILSWebTemplatePath, several redundant files also can be safely removed.

Adds a release notes entry describing how to enable this OPAC in eg_vhosts.conf.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1778972: (follow-up) remove a NFPL-specific template
Galen Charlton [Mon, 29 Jun 2020 20:32:20 +0000 (16:32 -0400)]
LP#1778972: (follow-up) remove a NFPL-specific template

Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoLP#1778972: OPAC Redesign
Chris Burton [Mon, 29 Jun 2020 14:51:51 +0000 (10:51 -0400)]
LP#1778972: OPAC Redesign

To test
-------
Rename opac to opac-old and opac-new to opac, replacing the framework
while keeping the old one as backup.

Signed-off-by: Chris Burton <cburton@nflibrary.ca>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoAngular component properties must be public to be used in a template
Jane Sandberg [Sat, 12 Sep 2020 15:08:46 +0000 (08:08 -0700)]
Angular component properties must be public to be used in a template

The JIT compiler (used in ng build) doesn't mind when private properties
are used in templates.  The AOT compiler (used in ng build --prod) does,
though.  Marking these two properties as public allows ng build --prod
to complete.

Also removes some unnecessary imports.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 years agoAntora build update
Jason Boyer [Fri, 11 Sep 2020 22:17:48 +0000 (18:17 -0400)]
Antora build update

Remove the lunr-specific ui components as they're now included in
the default eg-antora repository. Organizations using their own
customized version of antora-ui should include the lunr supplemental
files as explained at
https://github.com/Mogztter/antora-lunr#enable-the-search-component-in-the-ui

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP1517298: Stamp Upgrade Script
Jason Boyer [Fri, 11 Sep 2020 20:18:10 +0000 (16:18 -0400)]
LP1517298: Stamp Upgrade Script

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP1517298: Simplifying and cleaning up matomo implementation
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 19 Aug 2020 15:07:51 +0000 (08:07 -0700)]
LP1517298: Simplifying and cleaning up matomo implementation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP1517298: Matomo Support with library org settings
Rogan Hamby [Tue, 18 Feb 2020 16:19:11 +0000 (11:19 -0500)]
LP1517298: Matomo Support with library org settings

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP1517298: Basic Matomo Analytics support for tt2 files
Dan Scott [Wed, 3 Jul 2019 18:19:42 +0000 (11:19 -0700)]
LP1517298: Basic Matomo Analytics support for tt2 files

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dan@coffeecode.net>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1777677: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 11 Sep 2020 19:54:58 +0000 (15:54 -0400)]
LP#1777677: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1777677: (follow-up) adjust test message buttons in registration form
Galen Charlton [Tue, 21 Jul 2020 21:24:46 +0000 (17:24 -0400)]
LP#1777677: (follow-up) adjust test message buttons in registration form

This patch:

* moves the 'Send Test Email' button in the patron registration form
  to cuddle next to the 'Invalidate' button
* disables the 'Send Test Email' button if the email address is
  changed on the form
* disables the 'Send Test Text' button if the SMS carrier or
  SMS text number is changed on the form

The point of the last two changes is to prevent staff members
from sending a test message prior to saving changes to the email
address or SMS number, as otherwise the test methods would not
have access to the new values.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1777677: restrict allowable hooks for test notifications
Jeff Davis [Tue, 14 Apr 2020 17:41:26 +0000 (10:41 -0700)]
LP#1777677: restrict allowable hooks for test notifications

The open-ils.actor.event.test_notification API call should only support
the au.email.test and au.sms_text.test hooks.

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1777677 Test Notification Method
Terran McCanna [Tue, 26 Feb 2019 15:37:12 +0000 (10:37 -0500)]
LP#1777677 Test Notification Method

Correcting two code typos (USER_VIEW should be VIEW_USER in Actor.pm
and language string typo in test_notification.tt2).

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agolp1777677 Security tweaks
Kyle Huckins [Mon, 14 Jan 2019 22:22:40 +0000 (22:22 +0000)]
lp1777677 Security tweaks

- Refactor test notification API to check if requestor
is user,and if not, then check if requestor has
permissions to view users at target user's home ou.
- Change event_def_type references to "hook"
- Separate out sendTestEmail and sendTestSMS functions
in frontend to prevent potential misuse of functionality.

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agolp1777677 Test Notification Release Notes
Kyle Huckins [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:26:23 +0000 (21:26 +0000)]
lp1777677 Test Notification Release Notes

- Add release notes for Test Notification functionality.

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agolp1777677 Test Notification Permission & String change
Kyle Huckins [Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:05:38 +0000 (21:05 +0000)]
lp1777677 Test Notification Permission & String change

- Update permission requirement to OPAC_LOGIN
- Update strings to be more end-user friendly

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agolp1777677 Show test notification buttons by retrieved data
Kyle Huckins [Wed, 28 Nov 2018 22:10:24 +0000 (22:10 +0000)]
lp1777677 Show test notification buttons by retrieved data

- Prevents test notification buttons from displaying when email or sms
data is input but no data exists on server.

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agolp1777677 Test Notification OPAC success prompt
Kyle Huckins [Wed, 28 Nov 2018 21:09:04 +0000 (21:09 +0000)]
lp1777677 Test Notification OPAC success prompt

- Move OPAC success prompt higher up to ensure message is
seen.
- Ensure OPAC SMS test notification doesn't send email.

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agolp1777677 Test Notification Method
Kyle Huckins [Thu, 12 Jul 2018 15:40:33 +0000 (15:40 +0000)]
lp1777677 Test Notification Method

- Create fire_test_notification subroutine to create, fire, and
return event
- Add Test Notification UI buttons to preferences and patron edit screen.
- Add Toast to inform of success or failure of sending test notification
- Add Strings to patron interface to handle ngToast notifications
- Add Test Notification to OPAC preferences UI for email
and default sms number.
- Abort Test Notification event if no user is found.

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP 1884657 Improve Access to Library Info in OPAC
Terran McCanna [Thu, 30 Jul 2020 19:05:42 +0000 (15:05 -0400)]
LP 1884657 Improve Access to Library Info in OPAC

Currently, the patron's account preferences page only shows the
library name. This adds the library's address, email, phone, and
web site link as well.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP1880726: Support eg2 cookie
Mike Rylander [Fri, 11 Sep 2020 16:21:24 +0000 (12:21 -0400)]
LP1880726: Support eg2 cookie

If there is a stale "ses" cookie hanging around when a staff member logs
into the Angular client, it will be sent to the batch MARC edit handler
along with the active "eg.auth.token" cookie.  We should check for and
prefer the latter in this particular code.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP1880726 MARC Batch edit Angular port
Bill Erickson [Thu, 21 May 2020 16:06:38 +0000 (12:06 -0400)]
LP1880726 MARC Batch edit Angular port

Angular port of the MARC Batch Edit interface.  Under the covers, each
bib record is now modified within its own transaction to avoid
long-running transactions that can potentially lock database rows needed
by other processes.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
2 years agoLP#1851413: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 11 Sep 2020 15:09:39 +0000 (11:09 -0400)]
LP#1851413: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1851413: Restore assumed order of full_path
Mike Rylander [Tue, 5 Nov 2019 17:30:10 +0000 (12:30 -0500)]
LP#1851413: Restore assumed order of full_path

Some code, including UI rendering code in the reporting interfaces,
assumes that the order of the full_path stored procedure will be the
same as for the ancestors and descendants procedures, which is tree
order from top to bottom. However, because the full_path procedure
simply UNIONs the other two together without an explicit ORDER BY,
that may not be -- and for org hierarchies that have been modified
heavily, often is not -- the case in practice. This is due to
internals of query planning in Postgres.

The easiest place to see this issues is in the report interface.
Select a template folder that is not currently shared, choose Manage
Folder, select Share Folder, click Go, and see the dropdown of options.
Under some circumstances, the list of org units in the dropdown there
are incorrectly ordered (should be from top of the tree down), and some
that should be available are disabled.

This commit uses the org unit type depth to order the output as assumed.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1879335: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 11 Sep 2020 14:58:42 +0000 (10:58 -0400)]
LP#1879335: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP1879335 Tweak bib-list sorting continued
Bill Erickson [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 15:04:15 +0000 (11:04 -0400)]
LP1879335 Tweak bib-list sorting continued

Teach the bib-list component to honor the sort specification when
fetching its records.  In cases where IDs are sorted externally (via
bibIdSource), this ensures the records retrieved from those IDs are
also similarly sorted.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1879335: (follow-up) improve extraction of thesaurus
Galen Charlton [Wed, 9 Sep 2020 18:57:47 +0000 (14:57 -0400)]
LP#1879335: (follow-up) improve extraction of thesaurus

Use the stored procedure authority.extract_thesaurus(), which knows
how to grab the thesaurus from the 040 when necessary.

This also renames the "Thesaurus" column in the display grid to
"Thesaurus (Short Code)", which corresponds to the 008 thesarus
position, and "Thesaurus Code" to "Thesaurus"

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1879335: (follow-up) tweak sorting of bib list
Galen Charlton [Wed, 9 Sep 2020 18:23:55 +0000 (14:23 -0400)]
LP#1879335: (follow-up) tweak sorting of bib list

Make sorting the list by bib ID work, but also disable sorting
by title and author since that's not supported without surgery on
the grid data source.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP1879335 Retrieve linked bibs on demand
Bill Erickson [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 15:32:56 +0000 (11:32 -0400)]
LP1879335 Retrieve linked bibs on demand

Avoid populating any lists of all linked bib IDs for an authority
record, since these lists can be very large.  Instead, report the linked
record count to the browse UI and teach the linked bibs UI to retrieve
paged linked bib data on demand.

Modifies the "abl" IDL class to be accessible via pcrud.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP1879335 Disable authority link buttons for auth recs
Bill Erickson [Fri, 21 Aug 2020 21:59:21 +0000 (17:59 -0400)]
LP1879335 Disable authority link buttons for auth recs

In the Angular MARC editor, avoid showing the 'Create authority link'
buttons when editing authority records.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP1879335 Manage authorities hide owner/source cols
Bill Erickson [Fri, 21 Aug 2020 20:16:50 +0000 (16:16 -0400)]
LP1879335 Manage authorities hide owner/source cols

These fields are generally unused, but may be in the future, so hide
them by default.

Additionally, teach the grid to show the org unit shortname instead of
the org ID when the owner column is visible.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP1879335 Manage Authorities Angular Port
Bill Erickson [Fri, 15 May 2020 19:11:06 +0000 (15:11 -0400)]
LP1879335 Manage Authorities Angular Port

Migrates the Manage Authorities interface from Dojo to Angular.  In
addition to the existing functionality, the UI contains additional
authority record data and it's now possible to jump to a list of linked
bib records.

Includes release notes.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoAntora follow-up: update references to eg-antora.git
Galen Charlton [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 21:52:20 +0000 (17:52 -0400)]
Antora follow-up: update references to eg-antora.git

[1] This repository currently can be cloned only over the Git
    protocol, so adjust URIs accordingly.
[2] Ensure that git://git.evergreen-ils.org/eg-antora.git is the
    default Antora UI repo for generate_docs.pl

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoAntora Docs Supplement
Jason Boyer [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 21:17:58 +0000 (17:17 -0400)]
Antora Docs Supplement

Update the Antora build procedure to no longer rely on ansible and
automatically build the search-enabled version of the documentation.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1857150: stamp schema update
Jason Etheridge [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 20:33:48 +0000 (16:33 -0400)]
LP#1857150: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1857150: adjust routing and single vs. double-click actions
Galen Charlton [Wed, 9 Sep 2020 16:31:28 +0000 (12:31 -0400)]
LP#1857150: adjust routing and single vs. double-click actions

This patch adjusts the routing to use a custom matcher so that
the base AcqProviderComponent doesn't get reinitalized unecessarily
when moving from the search form to a provider record and back. It
also ensures that when starting from the search form, single-clicking
a result won't hide the search form, while double-clicking will.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1857150: add release notes
Galen Charlton [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 17:21:11 +0000 (13:21 -0400)]
LP#1857150: add release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1857150: Angular provider search and management interface
Galen Charlton [Tue, 3 Mar 2020 23:18:55 +0000 (18:18 -0500)]
LP#1857150: Angular provider search and management interface

The interfaces for searching for and managing acquisitions provider
records have been rewritten in Angular. This rewrite includes the
following significant changes:

* The provider search interface is now available directly from the
  Acquisitions menu, supplementing its longstanding availability from
  the Acquisitions Administration page.
* The search interface is modeled after the patron interface, including
  a search form that can be hidden or displayed, a provider summary box,
  and a multi-tabbed interface for managing the provider itself.
* The grid displaying search results is filterable and sortable.
* The provider display tabs are
 ** Details, allowing the user to view, and if permitted, edit
    the base provider record.
 ** Addresses
 ** Contacts
 ** Attribute Definitions
 ** Holdings Definitions
 ** EDI
 ** Invoices, providing an interface for viewing the invoices
    associated with the provider.
 ** POs, providing an interface for viewing the purchase orders
    associated with the provider.
* The new interface makes it possible to edit contact addresses.
* The base provider record now has an optional primary contact field.
  Selecting a contact as the primary one is managed on the Contacts
  tab.  The primary contact, if set, is displayed on the provider
  summary box.

Interfaces that used to link to the Dojo provider interface now link
to the Angular one instead.

This patch also includes a mechanism for stopping navigation away
from a dirty provider or holdings tag form unless the user expressly
confirms that they want to abandon the unsaved changes.

This patch includes contributions by Mike Rylander and Jason Etheridge.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1857150: add workstation settings for new grids
Galen Charlton [Wed, 2 Sep 2020 16:36:47 +0000 (12:36 -0400)]
LP#1857150: add workstation settings for new grids

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1857150: various schema and IDL changes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 2 Sep 2020 16:32:25 +0000 (12:32 -0400)]
LP#1857150: various schema and IDL changes

* Add a primary_contact column to acq.provider. The primary contact,
  when set, signifies the primary point of contact in case a provider
  has multiple contacts. This is displayed on the summary pane in
  the Angular interface.

* Mark various non-NULL fields as required so that the record editor,
  can require them in turn:

  - acqpro.name
  - acqpro.owner
  - acqpro.currency_type
  - acqpro.code
  - acqpa.city
  - acqpa.country
  - acqpa.post_code
  - acqpa.state
  - acqpa.street1
  - acqpc.provider
  - acqpc.name
  - acqpca.city
  - acqpca.country
  - acqpca.post_code
  - acqpca.state
  - acqpca.street
  - acqlipad.code
  - acqlipad.description
  - acqlipad.xpath
  - acqlipad.provider
  - acqphsm.provider
  - acqphsm.name
  - acqphsm.subfield
  - acqedi.label
  - acqedi.host
  - acqedi.owner
  - acqedi.provider
  - acqedi.use_attrs

* Make acqpro.name not be translatable. This appears to have just
  been a case of copy-and-pastitis, as providers don't seem to
  vary their names by locale.

* Add various virtual fields to support more fleshing:

  - acqpro.contacts
  - acqpro.holdings_subfields
  - acqpro.attributes
  - acqpro.edi_accounts
  - acqpc.addresses

This patch includes contributions by Mike Rylander.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1857150: org-family-select: have ngModel changes update the control
Galen Charlton [Thu, 9 Jul 2020 21:15:58 +0000 (17:15 -0400)]
LP#1857150: org-family-select: have ngModel changes update the control

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: support field-level help popovers
Galen Charlton [Thu, 9 Apr 2020 15:24:04 +0000 (11:24 -0400)]
LP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: support field-level help popovers

Add a new helpText field option to supply text for help popovers
that display next to the field label.

Example usage:

<eg-string #hostHelpStr text="EDI FTP or SCP server, including protocol. For example, ftp://ftp.example.org." i18n-text></eg-string>

<eg-fm-record-editor #editDialog
  idlClass="acqedi"
  [fieldOptions]="{
                    host: {helpText: hostHelpStr},
                  }"
</eg-fm-record-editor>

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: handle unavailable linked values
Galen Charlton [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 17:32:46 +0000 (13:32 -0400)]
LP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: handle unavailable linked values

In some cases, a record editor might be handed a base object
that has a linked column whose values cannot be retrieved
because the user has permission to fetch the base object
but not the linked objects. This patch makes the record editor
more resilient in the face of that situation.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: add isDirty() method
Galen Charlton [Tue, 1 Sep 2020 02:39:49 +0000 (22:39 -0400)]
LP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: add isDirty() method

This adds an isDirty() method to the form that components embedding
an eg-fm-record-editor can use to check whether the form is
currently dirty.

NOTE: not all of the custom components that can show up on
      an fm-edit form currently implement component-level
      dirty checks.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: add remainOpenOnError option
Galen Charlton [Fri, 17 Apr 2020 21:11:29 +0000 (17:11 -0400)]
LP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: add remainOpenOnError option

Give eg-fm-record-editor an option controlled by the boolean
remainOpenOnError attribute to, when used as a dialog, keep
the dialog open if an error is encountered upon saving the
record.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
2 years agoLP1835736: Rearrange seed data
Jason Boyer [Wed, 9 Sep 2020 14:29:28 +0000 (10:29 -0400)]
LP1835736: Rearrange seed data

If a search_format and icon_format are defined before the DO blocks
around line 9200 at least the icon_format definition must exist
before the DO blocks are executed.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1835736: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Tue, 8 Sep 2020 15:33:51 +0000 (11:33 -0400)]
LP#1835736: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1835736: add stock icon and search formats for preloaded audio
Rogan Hamby [Thu, 12 Dec 2019 21:01:20 +0000 (16:01 -0500)]
LP#1835736: add stock icon and search formats for preloaded audio

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1860703: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Tue, 8 Sep 2020 14:52:21 +0000 (10:52 -0400)]
LP#1860703: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1860703: Adding release notes for A/T HTTP reactor
Mike Rylander [Tue, 28 Jul 2020 19:55:47 +0000 (15:55 -0400)]
LP#1860703: Adding release notes for A/T HTTP reactor

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1860703: Additional A/T hooks for use with various patron changes
Mike Rylander [Thu, 14 May 2020 18:13:38 +0000 (14:13 -0400)]
LP#1860703: Additional A/T hooks for use with various patron changes

This commit normalizes the au.update/au.updated and au.create/au.created
hooks, making them match between code and seed data, and adds two
entirely new hooks, au.renewed and au.barcode_changed.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Troy Leonard <leonardt@aadl.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1860703: Create A/T hook and reactor for push integration
Mike Rylander [Mon, 28 Oct 2019 15:03:58 +0000 (11:03 -0400)]
LP#1860703: Create A/T hook and reactor for push integration

There is currently no stock mechanism for pushing information out of Evergreen
to trigger activities in external systems.  Third party discovery systems,
among other external systems, would benefit from the ability to be alerted of
changes to data within an Evergreen instance.

This commit adds such a capability by supplying a new A/T reactor module that
can make HTTP requests that supply data to a third party endpoint.

To support the discovery system use case, this commit also adds a new A/T hook,
bre.edit, fired whenever a bibliographic record is modified due to staff
interaction.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Troy Leonard <leonardt@aadl.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: add release notes
Galen Charlton [Sat, 5 Sep 2020 00:35:51 +0000 (20:35 -0400)]
LP#1848524: add release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: update references to docs-antora
Galen Charlton [Sat, 5 Sep 2020 00:29:10 +0000 (20:29 -0400)]
LP#1848524: update references to docs-antora

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: tweak the Antora site.yml
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 22:08:55 +0000 (18:08 -0400)]
LP#1848524: tweak the Antora site.yml

- point to docs/
- default to the current checkout when building docs

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: tweaks to generate_docs.pl
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 22:07:21 +0000 (18:07 -0400)]
LP#1848524: tweaks to generate_docs.pl

- make executable
- adjust so that it doesn't need root privileges
  to install in the system Node module directory
- let Gulp be installed in the temporary scratch
  directory

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: update the README symlink
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 21:23:21 +0000 (17:23 -0400)]
LP#1848524: update the README symlink

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: ... and swap in the Antora docs
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 21:22:17 +0000 (17:22 -0400)]
LP#1848524: ... and swap in the Antora docs

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: remove old docs...
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 21:20:32 +0000 (17:20 -0400)]
LP#1848524: remove old docs...

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: synchronize installation instructions document
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 21:17:39 +0000 (17:17 -0400)]
LP#1848524: synchronize installation instructions document

This will avoid regressions on the following documentation bugs:

LP#1849208
LP#1845693
LP#1849506

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: move a couple top-level docs to TechRef so they don't get lost
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 20:46:59 +0000 (16:46 -0400)]
LP#1848524: move a couple top-level docs to TechRef so they don't get lost

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: fixed antora docs for heading syntax
blake [Thu, 4 Jun 2020 22:10:30 +0000 (17:10 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: fixed antora docs for heading syntax

Found some leftover files missing their heading upgrades.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Corrected page headings
blake [Sat, 23 May 2020 16:30:02 +0000 (11:30 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Corrected page headings

Included script that helped find them

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Add doc site generator generate_docs.pl
blake [Tue, 12 May 2020 22:32:35 +0000 (17:32 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Add doc site generator generate_docs.pl

Also update the README to document the new steps to create the Antora
site.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: lunr - delete header-content.hbs
blake [Tue, 12 May 2020 22:22:09 +0000 (17:22 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: lunr - delete header-content.hbs

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: refreshed antora lunr search component from upstream
blake [Tue, 12 May 2020 21:50:08 +0000 (16:50 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: refreshed antora lunr search component from upstream

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Upgraded headers in admin module
blake [Tue, 12 May 2020 20:10:08 +0000 (15:10 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Upgraded headers in admin module

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Fixed a word wrap issue with many of our nav.adocs
blake [Thu, 19 Mar 2020 20:40:29 +0000 (15:40 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Fixed a word wrap issue with many of our nav.adocs

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Corrected a couple of things in cataloging
blake [Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:56:52 +0000 (11:56 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Corrected a couple of things in cataloging

Moved the physical character wizard into MARC_Editor and updated nav

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Attempt an Acq topic manual
Remington Steed [Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:45:20 +0000 (10:45 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Attempt an Acq topic manual

This is a first draft at structuring a topic manual in Antora (mostly
reusing files from the main "docs" component).

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: fix various sections
Remington Steed [Wed, 12 Feb 2020 14:31:36 +0000 (09:31 -0500)]
LP#1848524: fix various sections

For Serials:

  - Add chapter labels to nav file items
  - (Not needed for this section.) Combine adoc files so that each
    "chapter" from the old docs structure has a single file linked from
    the nav
  - Upgrade all heading levels in each adoc file so that the top-most
    heading is a "Level 1" heading (example: "= Chapter Name =")
  - Add ":toc:" below top heading of each file

For Circulation:

  - Add chapter labels to nav file items
  - To match existing docs "chapter" level headings, combine adoc files as
    needed so that each "chapter" from the old docs structure has a single
    file linked from the nav
      - Added advanced_holds.adoc to the end of basic_holds.adoc
  - Upgrade all heading levels in each adoc file so that the top-most
    heading is a "Level 1" heading (example: "= Chapter Name =")
  - Add ":toc:" below top heading of each file

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Fix sections for Antora: "reports"
blake [Thu, 6 Feb 2020 20:03:57 +0000 (14:03 -0600)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Fix sections for Antora: "reports"

* Added :toc: for each page
* Upgraded all headings in each page
* Updated nav to display the English name for each page
* fixed Intro page

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: section fixes
Remington Steed [Fri, 10 Jan 2020 13:47:25 +0000 (08:47 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: section fixes

For "System Configuration and Customization":

  - Add chapter labels to nav file items
  - To match existing docs "chapter" level headings, combine adoc files as
    needed so that each "chapter" from the old docs structure has a single
    file linked from the nav
  - Upgrade all heading levels in each adoc file so that the top-most
    heading is a "Level 1" heading (example: "= Chapter Name =")
  - Add ":toc:" below top heading of each file

For 'Using the Public Access Catalog'":

  - Add chapter labels to nav file items
  - To match existing docs "chapter" level headings, combine adoc files as
    needed so that each "chapter" from the old docs structure has a single
    file linked from the nav
      - In this case, the only change was in advanced_features.adoc,
        where two sections had the top heading level (seems like a mistake).
        I bumped the second one down ("Binary MARC21 Feeds") so it is a
        subsection of the file. Ironically, since this commit also bumps
        up all headings by one level, it means that heading is the only one
        not changed in this commit.
  - Upgrade all heading levels in each adoc file so that the top-most
    heading is a "Level 1" heading (example: "= Chapter Name =")
  - Add ":toc:" below top heading of each file

For "Developer Resources" and "Getting Data from Evergreen":

  - Add chapter labels to nav file items
  - To match existing docs "chapter" level headings, combine adoc files as
    needed so that each "chapter" from the old docs structure has a single
    file linked from the nav
  - Upgrade all heading levels in each adoc file so that the top-most
    heading is a "Level 1" heading (example: "= Chapter Name =")
  - Add ":toc:" below top heading of each file

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Fix incorrect module path in API nav
Remington Steed [Thu, 9 Jan 2020 20:00:19 +0000 (15:00 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Fix incorrect module path in API nav

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Move misplaced adoc file
Remington Steed [Thu, 9 Jan 2020 19:51:09 +0000 (14:51 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Move misplaced adoc file

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Cataloging section improvements
Remington Steed [Fri, 3 Jan 2020 16:10:17 +0000 (11:10 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Cataloging section improvements

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: various fixes
blake [Fri, 3 Jan 2020 20:38:15 +0000 (14:38 -0600)]
LP#1848524: various fixes

* Update acquisitions nav

  Level 2 became level 1 and Table of contents added. Two files were merged
  onto the "parent" as per the live docs layout. So it makes more sense when
  viewed via Antora

* Fix double level 0 headings end_matter.adoc
* Add MOBIUS's name and DIG individuals to the _attributes.adoc
* Changed the home page to be the introduction page

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Adding recent docs changes to the antora version
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 31 Dec 2019 15:50:09 +0000 (07:50 -0800)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Adding recent docs changes to the antora version

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: various fixes
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 20:08:23 +0000 (15:08 -0500)]
LP#1848524: various fixes

* Fix syntax broken by "heading conversion" script
* Improve antora navs, add missing attrib files
  - Remove numbering from install docs headers
  - Link top-level nav items to each section's intro file
  - Add a few missing _attributes.adoc files in pages/ subdirs
* Start converting internal links to antora format

  Links to sections in the same file only need the section ID like this:

  xref:#section_id

  But links to sections in another file need the Antora page_id also:

  xref:MODULE:PAGE.adoc#section_id

* Convert existing anchors to Antora syntax
* Convert more links to Antora syntax

Antora requires that links to sections in a different file use the xref
syntax, not the double-angle-bracket shortcut syntax. As best as I can
tell, this commit changes all the links that go to other files (not the
file that the link is in).

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Removed the Antora UI bits in favor of the dedicated repo
blake [Fri, 6 Dec 2019 15:24:24 +0000 (09:24 -0600)]
LP#1848524: Removed the Antora UI bits in favor of the dedicated repo

Also edited the README to reflect the new build procedure.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Add missing file from TechRef directory
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 19:41:24 +0000 (14:41 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Add missing file from TechRef directory

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Adjust headings where we used to use leveloffset
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 19:16:48 +0000 (14:16 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Adjust headings where we used to use leveloffset

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Add intro material to ROOT nav file
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 18:54:44 +0000 (13:54 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Add intro material to ROOT nav file

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Add Index file and appendix attribs file
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 16:06:27 +0000 (11:06 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Add Index file and appendix attribs file

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Draft of all nav files
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 16:06:27 +0000 (11:06 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Draft of all nav files

Some files still contain 'leveloffset' commands which need to be
removed, and those previously offset files should probably have their
headings adjusted accordingly.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Add draft nav for "Software Installation" section
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 14:23:06 +0000 (09:23 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Add draft nav for "Software Installation" section

Note: I don't think "leveloffset" is allowed like this here. We could
pass it to "include" as an attribute, but I'd rather us standardize our
headings in our files.

Also adjust heading levels to avoid using leveloffset

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: AsciiDoc HEADING CONVERSION
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 13:48:48 +0000 (08:48 -0500)]
LP#1848524: AsciiDoc HEADING CONVERSION

This commit changes all headings from two-line style to prefix/suffix
style. (For now, we're only doing this in the docs using Antora.) Example:

Heading 1
=========

becomes

= Heading 1 =

This conversion makes it much easier to adjust the heading levels of
several files which were previously included using the 'leveloffset'
command.

NOTE: Only the prefix is required, but we felt the suffix improves
readability of the source.

Below is the python script I used to do the conversion. It is slightly
modified from a script used by ___ here:

https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/pull/115/commits/dc67ce73c08e79fa65b30bc8280861056070c573

Here's my source:

import re
import sys

def main(argv):
    #http://asciidoctor.org/docs/asciidoc-recommended-practices/#section-titles
    patterns = [
        (re.compile('^=+$'), '='),
        (re.compile('^-+$'), '=='),
        (re.compile('^~+$'), '==='),
        (re.compile('^\^+$'), '===='),
        (re.compile('^\++$'), '====='),
    ]

    with open(argv[1], 'r') as input_file:
        prev_line = None
        curr_line = None
        for line in input_file.readlines():
            prev_line = curr_line
            curr_line = line

            if prev_line is None:
                continue

            for pattern, heading in patterns:
                if pattern.match(curr_line) and len(prev_line) == len(curr_line):
                    # remove newline so we can append suffix to heading
                    prev_line = prev_line.rstrip()
                    sys.stdout.write('%s %s %s\n' % (heading, prev_line, heading))
                    prev_line = None
                    curr_line = None
                    break

            if prev_line is not None:
                sys.stdout.write(prev_line)

        # end for
        if curr_line is not None:
            sys.stdout.write(curr_line)

    # end with

if __name__ == '__main__':
    main(sys.argv)

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Remove Unicode Byte-Order Mark (BOM)
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 14:06:46 +0000 (09:06 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Remove Unicode Byte-Order Mark (BOM)

A few asciidoc files start with the BOM, which occasionally causes us
trouble.  For example, it interfered with our python script converting
headings from two-line style to prefix/suffix style.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Remove "Admonitions" section and images, not used by AsciiDoctor/Antora
Remington Steed [Tue, 3 Dec 2019 21:13:28 +0000 (16:13 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Remove "Admonitions" section and images, not used by AsciiDoctor/Antora

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Convert normal includes to Antora "partials"
Remington Steed [Thu, 24 Oct 2019 13:48:53 +0000 (09:48 -0400)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Convert normal includes to Antora "partials"

Antora treats all includes as either "partials" or "examples". This case
seems like "partials", since "examples" seems to be meant for code
snippets.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: Docs: Treat code include as an Antora "example"
Remington Steed [Thu, 24 Oct 2019 13:45:37 +0000 (09:45 -0400)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Treat code include as an Antora "example"

This seems like a case that matches Antora's idea of an "example",
rather than a "partial".

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 years agoLP#1848524: various tweaks
blake [Thu, 24 Oct 2019 14:48:59 +0000 (09:48 -0500)]
LP#1848524: various tweaks

* Renamed the supplimental_ui folder for ease of understanding
* UI Tweaks
* Fixed README.adoc for working repo
* add Next/Previous links at the bottom of the pages

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>