Evergreen.git
5 days agodocs: Antora search index limit to master plus new switch master
blake [Thu, 15 Apr 2021 19:28:54 +0000 (14:28 -0500)]
docs: Antora search index limit to master plus new switch

This provides a new option for generate_docs.p:

--antora-ui-repo-branch

where the user can optionally specify a branch on our UI repo for testing

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
6 days agoupdate release notes for 3.7.0
Galen Charlton [Wed, 14 Apr 2021 19:04:16 +0000 (15:04 -0400)]
update release notes for 3.7.0

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
6 days agoupdate version upgrade script for 3.7.0
Galen Charlton [Wed, 14 Apr 2021 19:03:31 +0000 (15:03 -0400)]
update version upgrade script for 3.7.0

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 days agoupdate release notes for 3.7-rc
Galen Charlton [Mon, 12 Apr 2021 15:47:42 +0000 (11:47 -0400)]
update release notes for 3.7-rc

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 days agoupdate version-upgrade script for 3.7-rc
Galen Charlton [Mon, 12 Apr 2021 15:45:28 +0000 (11:45 -0400)]
update version-upgrade script for 3.7-rc

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 days agodocs: update target branches for Antora
Galen Charlton [Mon, 12 Apr 2021 15:41:01 +0000 (11:41 -0400)]
docs: update target branches for Antora

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 days agodocs: fix a few asciidoc syntax errors
Galen Charlton [Mon, 12 Apr 2021 15:39:40 +0000 (11:39 -0400)]
docs: fix a few asciidoc syntax errors

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 days agoDocs: Sort by Geographic Proximity
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 9 Apr 2021 14:50:10 +0000 (10:50 -0400)]
Docs: Sort by Geographic Proximity

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 days agoDocs: Single Sign On
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 9 Apr 2021 14:46:18 +0000 (10:46 -0400)]
Docs: Single Sign On

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 days agoDocs: Did You Mean SWSC
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 9 Apr 2021 14:42:37 +0000 (10:42 -0400)]
Docs: Did You Mean SWSC

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 days agoDocs: Hold Groups
Felicia Beaudry [Fri, 9 Apr 2021 14:24:37 +0000 (10:24 -0400)]
Docs: Hold Groups

Signed-off-by: Felicia Beaudry <felicia.beaudry@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 days agoDocs: Report Sources
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 9 Apr 2021 14:02:34 +0000 (10:02 -0400)]
Docs: Report Sources

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 days agoDocs: Library Groups
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 9 Apr 2021 13:50:09 +0000 (09:50 -0400)]
Docs: Library Groups

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agoLP#1905091: stamp DB update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 2 Apr 2021 21:55:09 +0000 (17:55 -0400)]
LP#1905091: stamp DB update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agoLP1905091 Supply environment for added print/email triggers
Michele Morgan [Mon, 30 Nov 2020 21:19:49 +0000 (16:19 -0500)]
LP1905091 Supply environment for added print/email triggers

Ensures that OPAC print and email triggers added by upgrade script 1231
(lp 1749475) have appropriate environment.

Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agoLP1879769 Cannot Edit Carousels from Action Menu
Terran McCanna [Tue, 27 Oct 2020 22:39:09 +0000 (18:39 -0400)]
LP1879769 Cannot Edit Carousels from Action Menu

The Edit Carousels action was appearing in the action menu and
right-click menu, but wasn't wired up. This adds in the missing
piece.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Gina Monti <gmonti@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agoLP#1917495 Angular Catalog: Hold status in View Holds is not saved
Dan Briem [Wed, 3 Mar 2021 18:21:22 +0000 (13:21 -0500)]
LP#1917495 Angular Catalog: Hold status in View Holds is not saved

To test:
1. Go to a record in the Angular catalog
2. Click the View Holds tab
3. If status col is visible, remove status col, and save grid
4. Add status col and save grid.
5. Refresh page and note status field didn't stay visible
6. Apply patch, repeat steps 1-5, note Status stays visible

Signed-off-by: Dan Briem <dbriem@wlsmail.org>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agoLP#1920815 Item edit link displayed for all users
Dan Briem [Thu, 1 Apr 2021 13:38:41 +0000 (09:38 -0400)]
LP#1920815 Item edit link displayed for all users

The Angular catalog item table doesn't check UPDATE_COPY perm
before displaying an edit link. The back-end checks, so this is
a display issue only. This commit grabs a list of org Ids where
the user has UPDATE_COPY perm and checks the copy circ lib or
cn owning lib is in the list before displaying the edit link.

To test:
1. Search for a record with items you don't have perm to edit
2. Note the edit link shows on every item
3. Apply patch
4. Repeat steps 1-2
5. Note edit link displays if you have perm to edit

Signed-off-by: Dan Briem <dbriem@wlsmail.org>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agoDocs: added script info to Carousels docs
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 2 Apr 2021 15:37:21 +0000 (11:37 -0400)]
Docs: added script info to Carousels docs

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agoDocs: correction to 3.7 release notes
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 2 Apr 2021 14:25:00 +0000 (10:25 -0400)]
Docs: correction to 3.7 release notes

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agoDocs: a few typos in 3.7 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 1 Apr 2021 19:50:50 +0000 (12:50 -0700)]
Docs: a few typos in 3.7 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 weeks agoTranslation updates - po files (3.7 beta)
Galen Charlton [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 19:51:52 +0000 (15:51 -0400)]
Translation updates - po files (3.7 beta)

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agodocs: add upgrade instructions to release notes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 19:47:20 +0000 (15:47 -0400)]
docs: add upgrade instructions to release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agodocs: more tweaks to 3.7 release notes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 19:25:44 +0000 (15:25 -0400)]
docs: more tweaks to 3.7 release notes

- add an acknowledgment
- fix heading levels in the upgrade section

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agodocs: additional edits to the 3.7 release notes
Terran McCanna [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 19:14:40 +0000 (15:14 -0400)]
docs: additional edits to the 3.7 release notes

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agoDocs: 3.6.3 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 19:09:38 +0000 (12:09 -0700)]
Docs: 3.6.3 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 weeks agoDocs: 3.5.4 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 18:56:56 +0000 (11:56 -0700)]
Docs: 3.5.4 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 weeks agoupdate Czech translations for Angular staff client
Galen Charlton [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 19:13:36 +0000 (15:13 -0400)]
update Czech translations for Angular staff client

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agoTranslation updates - newpot
Galen Charlton [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 18:42:22 +0000 (14:42 -0400)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agoLP#1902965: removing nesting of accordion() calls
Galen Charlton [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 15:48:17 +0000 (11:48 -0400)]
LP#1902965: removing nesting of accordion() calls

This was resulting in double-encoding of content notes, making the public
catalog display things like

<div class="content_field">...</div>

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 weeks agoLP#1902965: HTML filter on OPAC search results and record display, with accordion
Jeff Davis [Mon, 9 Nov 2020 21:59:59 +0000 (13:59 -0800)]
LP#1902965: HTML filter on OPAC search results and record display, with accordion

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/record/contents.tt2
Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/record/summary.tt2
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 weeks agoLP#1902965: Fix search in Bootstrap OPAC
Jason Boyer [Tue, 12 Jan 2021 13:46:43 +0000 (08:46 -0500)]
LP#1902965: Fix search in Bootstrap OPAC

Filters and localization functions don't mix. Assign the html filtered
title to a temp var first.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 weeks agoLP#1902965: change format type in XML transform to avoid XSS in SuperCat
Jeff Davis [Mon, 9 Nov 2020 23:17:07 +0000 (15:17 -0800)]
LP#1902965: change format type in XML transform to avoid XSS in SuperCat

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 weeks agoLP#1902965: HTML filter on Bootstrap OPAC search results and record display
Jeff Davis [Mon, 9 Nov 2020 23:45:24 +0000 (15:45 -0800)]
LP#1902965: HTML filter on Bootstrap OPAC search results and record display

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
2 weeks ago3.6.2 to 3.7-beta DB update script
Galen Charlton [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 18:36:42 +0000 (14:36 -0400)]
3.6.2 to 3.7-beta DB update script

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agoLP#1896840: (follow-up) update script to include the DB rev
Galen Charlton [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 18:34:32 +0000 (14:34 -0400)]
LP#1896840: (follow-up) update script to include the DB rev

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agodocs: add new perms/settings/etc. to 3.7 release notes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 17:56:11 +0000 (13:56 -0400)]
docs: add new perms/settings/etc. to 3.7 release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agodocs: add more acknowledgments to 3.7 release notes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 16:36:26 +0000 (12:36 -0400)]
docs: add more acknowledgments to 3.7 release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 weeks agodocs: some edits to the 3.7 release notes
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Wed, 31 Mar 2021 16:19:57 +0000 (12:19 -0400)]
docs: some edits to the 3.7 release notes

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 weeks agoclear out old release notes stubs
Galen Charlton [Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:58:54 +0000 (11:58 -0400)]
clear out old release notes stubs

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 weeks agostart 3.7 release notes
Galen Charlton [Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:57:53 +0000 (11:57 -0400)]
start 3.7 release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 weeks agoLP#1853006: add release notes entry
Galen Charlton [Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:43:55 +0000 (11:43 -0400)]
LP#1853006: add release notes entry

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 weeks agoLP1853006 - Allow new strings to be translated
Michele Morgan [Wed, 17 Mar 2021 16:05:31 +0000 (16:05 +0000)]
LP1853006 - Allow new strings to be translated

Allow newly added strings 'Show All Copies' and 'Show Only Available Copies' to be
translated.

Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 weeks agoLP1853006 TPAC: add limit to available option to item table
Zavier Banks [Wed, 13 May 2020 11:08:38 +0000 (11:08 +0000)]
LP1853006 TPAC: add limit to available option to item table

This patch adds a new control to the item table in
the TPAC public catalog only to specify that only items
that are available should be displayed.

Signed-off-by: Zavier Banks <zbanks@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 weeks agoRevert "LP1174498: Add a Payments by Billing Type Reporting View"
Galen Charlton [Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:29:02 +0000 (11:29 -0400)]
Revert "LP1174498: Add a Payments by Billing Type Reporting View"

This reverts commit df4c2fa5d8645d7833b37683064cf69234f2dad4.

3 weeks agoRevert "LP1174498: IDL changes for Payments by Billing Type"
Galen Charlton [Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:28:55 +0000 (11:28 -0400)]
Revert "LP1174498: IDL changes for Payments by Billing Type"

This reverts commit c24fa37f34b03818689e0835e8c01c629b00fd99.

3 weeks agoRevert "LP1174498: Add Release Note"
Galen Charlton [Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:28:48 +0000 (11:28 -0400)]
Revert "LP1174498: Add Release Note"

This reverts commit 6a01e002cf0440d8015a2c580d04280b179e1743.

3 weeks agoRevert "LP#1174498: (follow-up) reformat release notes"
Galen Charlton [Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:28:40 +0000 (11:28 -0400)]
Revert "LP#1174498: (follow-up) reformat release notes"

This reverts commit 56da49b19efff64a60b5833d4c67cf5ee7c85fef.

3 weeks agoRevert "LP#1174498: stamp schema update"
Galen Charlton [Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:28:33 +0000 (11:28 -0400)]
Revert "LP#1174498: stamp schema update"

This reverts commit 1e60ff5c23cd496e7f3069c71cb407959f9d9e1a.

4 weeks agoLP1873322: Angular Admin Pages default to workstation OU
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 10 Feb 2021 19:51:55 +0000 (11:51 -0800)]
LP1873322: Angular Admin Pages default to workstation OU

To test:

1) Apply this patch.
2) Log in using a workstation at a particular org unit.
3) Open some of the following admin pages:

Local Admin > Address Alerts
Local Admin > Carousels
Local Admin > Group Penalty Thresholds
Local Admin > Course Reserves List > Terms Tab
Server Admin > Billing Types
Server Admin > Call Number/Volume Suffixes
Server Admin > Copy Tags
Server Admin > Hard Due Date Configuration
Acquisitions Admin > Cancel Reason Configuration
Acquisitions Admin > Claim Policies
Booking Admin > Resource Types
Booking Admin > Resource Attribute Values

4) Verify that these pages automatically open to your
workstation's org unit.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
4 weeks agoLP#1915323 Angular Staff Client Hamburger Menu Clipped Off Screen
Dan Briem [Wed, 3 Mar 2021 22:11:44 +0000 (17:11 -0500)]
LP#1915323 Angular Staff Client Hamburger Menu Clipped Off Screen

Aligns navbar corner dropdown menu to the right to prevent it
from clipping off-screen.

Signed-off-by: Dan Briem <dbriem@wlsmail.org>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
4 weeks agoLP#1917804: only show MARC 500 data in the General Note field
Jeff Davis [Tue, 16 Mar 2021 22:29:36 +0000 (15:29 -0700)]
LP#1917804: only show MARC 500 data in the General Note field

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
5 weeks agoStamping upgrade script
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 16 Mar 2021 20:19:09 +0000 (13:19 -0700)]
Stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
5 weeks agoLP1896840 Publisher display includes 264 tag
Bill Erickson [Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:46:58 +0000 (11:46 -0400)]
LP1896840 Publisher display includes 264 tag

The stock Publisher display field now extracts data from 260 OR 264
tags, whichever has a value first.

Release notes included with upgrade instructions.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
5 weeks agoLP1859513: In-house use link to item summary
Garry Collum [Wed, 17 Feb 2021 19:56:38 +0000 (14:56 -0500)]
LP1859513: In-house use link to item summary

Adds a link from the item's barcode in the in-house checkin screen to the item summary screen.

To test:
Type an item barcode into the In-House Use screen. Click on the barcode that displays in the item list.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
5 weeks agoLP#1424815: adjust release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 21:37:19 +0000 (17:37 -0400)]
LP#1424815: adjust release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1424815: 'Read more' accordion in record view
Kyle Huckins [Thu, 17 Jan 2019 19:32:45 +0000 (19:32 +0000)]
LP#1424815: 'Read more' accordion in record view

- Introduce custom accordion.JS to handle expand/truncation of
node information.
- Expansion/Truncation of individual nodes based on configurable
length.
- Refactor content.tt2 to properly display multiple notes with both
Read More and Highlighting features.
- Create accordion() macro in summary.tt2 to handle accordion-izing
a string when also supplied with a length, display field string,
and an optional highlighting boolean.
- Implementation of config.tt2 variables to handle enabling and length
requirements for truncation.
- Apply Read More to record Title as well as item details and graphics
text on record and search results.
- Teach Accordion functionality to understand blocks of HTML
- Add release notes for Read More functionality.

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Fraser <rfrasur@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoRevert "LP#1424815: 'Read more' accordion in record view"
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:27:06 +0000 (12:27 -0400)]
Revert "LP#1424815: 'Read more' accordion in record view"

This reverts commit 9561b5736eadfa9325015676bc64e628d9f72be4.

Pushed by accident.

5 weeks agoRevert "Revert "LP#705693: add release notes entry""
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:24:30 +0000 (12:24 -0400)]
Revert "Revert "LP#705693: add release notes entry""

This reverts commit b3695a6fb79eca1c450bcc932734da71813f493e.

Pushed by accident.

5 weeks agoRevert "LP#705693: add release notes entry"
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:23:54 +0000 (12:23 -0400)]
Revert "LP#705693: add release notes entry"

This reverts commit dd61efc0e4b96627d5cc4ac96d472273e9da253f.

5 weeks agoLP#1424815: 'Read more' accordion in record view
Kyle Huckins [Thu, 17 Jan 2019 19:32:45 +0000 (19:32 +0000)]
LP#1424815: 'Read more' accordion in record view

- Introduce custom accordion.JS to handle expand/truncation of
node information.
- Expansion/Truncation of individual nodes based on configurable
length.
- Refactor content.tt2 to properly display multiple notes with both
Read More and Highlighting features.
- Create accordion() macro in summary.tt2 to handle accordion-izing
a string when also supplied with a length, display field string,
and an optional highlighting boolean.
- Implementation of config.tt2 variables to handle enabling and length
requirements for truncation.
- Apply Read More to record Title as well as item details and graphics
text on record and search results.
- Teach Accordion functionality to understand blocks of HTML
- Add release notes for Read More functionality.

Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
 Changes to be committed:
modified:   Open-ILS/src/perlmods/lib/OpenILS/WWW/EGCatLoader/Util.pm
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/css/style.css.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/i18n_strings.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/config.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/js.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/misc_util.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/record/authors.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/record/contents.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/record/summary.tt2
modified:   Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/result/table.tt2
new file:   Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/opac/accordion.js
new file:   docs/RELEASE_NOTES_NEXT/OPAC/read-more-feature.adoc

Signed-off-by: Ruth Fraser <rfrasur@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Michele <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#705693: add release notes entry
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:14:27 +0000 (12:14 -0400)]
LP#705693: add release notes entry

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#705693 Check Number in Bill History
Dan Briem [Tue, 8 Dec 2020 20:42:48 +0000 (15:42 -0500)]
LP#705693 Check Number in Bill History

Adds the check number field to the Bill History payment grids
(hidden by default).

To test:
1. Bill patron and apply a check payment with a check number
2. Go to Bills->History->Payments and note check number is not
   an option (drop-down on top-right of grid shows the list)
3. Right-click the payment line->Full Details->Details and note
   check number is not an option on the bottom payments grid
4. Apply patch (may need to clear cache especially on Firefox)
5. Repeat steps 2-3 and note check number is an available option

Signed-off-by: Dan Briem <dbriem@wlsmail.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1174498: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:01:37 +0000 (12:01 -0400)]
LP#1174498: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1174498: (follow-up) reformat release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:57:48 +0000 (11:57 -0400)]
LP#1174498: (follow-up) reformat release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP1174498: Add Release Note
Jason Boyer [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 17:15:51 +0000 (13:15 -0400)]
LP1174498: Add Release Note

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Katie Greenleaf Martin <bcl@blaircountylibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Elizabeth Davis <edavis@albright.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP1174498: IDL changes for Payments by Billing Type
blake [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 14:54:37 +0000 (10:54 -0400)]
LP1174498: IDL changes for Payments by Billing Type

Add the mmpbbt class to make use of the new view.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Katie Greenleaf Martin <bcl@blaircountylibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Elizabeth Davis <edavis@albright.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP1174498: Add a Payments by Billing Type Reporting View
blake [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 14:46:15 +0000 (10:46 -0400)]
LP1174498: Add a Payments by Billing Type Reporting View

This is an updated version of the initial concept by Mike
Rylander with input from Jeff Godin. This view connects
payments to specific billings and allows reports to be
written to determine how accepted payments were distributed
by billing type.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Katie Greenleaf Martin <bcl@blaircountylibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Elizabeth Davis <edavis@albright.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1830960: update release notes to account for Bootstrap
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:51:22 +0000 (11:51 -0400)]
LP#1830960: update release notes to account for Bootstrap

Now that the Bootstrap skin is the default, this patch is
mostly of interest to current users of TPAC, including consortia
that may add new members before switching to the Bootstrap
skin.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agolp1830960 adding more customizing options to opac colors, found issue in old patch...
Rogan Hamby [Tue, 30 Jul 2019 18:42:30 +0000 (14:42 -0400)]
lp1830960 adding more customizing options to opac colors, found issue in old patch plus added docs

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoadding more colors and style.css changes to make them usable to ease customizations
Rogan Hamby [Wed, 29 May 2019 18:01:38 +0000 (14:01 -0400)]
adding more colors and style.css changes to make them usable to ease customizations

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agolP#1863252: (follow-up) fix Angular lint
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:00:23 +0000 (11:00 -0400)]
lP#1863252: (follow-up) fix Angular lint

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1893997: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 14:57:19 +0000 (10:57 -0400)]
LP#1893997: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1893997: mention new settings in the release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 14:54:18 +0000 (10:54 -0400)]
LP#1893997: mention new settings in the release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1893997: (follow-up) fix typos in release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 14:51:20 +0000 (10:51 -0400)]
LP#1893997: (follow-up) fix typos in release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1893997: fix a couple minor thinkos in the upgrade
Galen Charlton [Mon, 15 Mar 2021 14:37:10 +0000 (10:37 -0400)]
LP#1893997: fix a couple minor thinkos in the upgrade

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1893997: Did You Mean release notes
Mike Rylander [Fri, 12 Mar 2021 21:02:04 +0000 (16:02 -0500)]
LP#1893997: Did You Mean release notes

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1893997: Did you mean? Single word, single class
Mike Rylander [Thu, 24 Sep 2020 16:48:41 +0000 (12:48 -0400)]
LP#1893997: Did you mean? Single word, single class

This commit embodies the first stage of a larger search suggestion
project.  The bulk of the code is dedicated to providing an
implementation of the SymSpell[1] algorithm as the basis for very fast
word similarity testing for spelling suggestions as well as alternate
search suggestions.

The native in-memory algorithm specifies a hash table lookup using a
runtime-created dictionary.  As it is untenable to create and maintain a
separate in-memory data structure in the distributed environment that
OpenSRF provides, and adds significantly to the administrative complexity
of such a configuration, we instead maintain a dictionary in the
authoritative Postgres database used by Evergreen.  This dictionary is
based directly on indexed terms used for general search, and aims to
avoid zero-hit suggestions wherever possible while imposing as little
performance impact as can be managed.

In addition to the core SymSpell similarity metric, Damerau-Levenshtein
edit distance, we provide Soundex, Trigram, and QWERTY Keyboard
similarity measures.  The importance of these can be adjusted relative
to one another, or turned off individually.

Global term frequncey data is captured for each of the Evergreen search
classes and is used to help decide when to use specific terms, and which
terms to use as suggestions.

Suggestions are provide in the OPAC, including the staff-embedded OPAC
view, the KPAC, and the Angular catalog.

Later development will add the ability to perform mult-word and
phrase-oriented suggestions, to suggest searching requested terms in
other search classes, and provide local thesaurus values and exclusion
term lists.

[1] https://medium.com/@wolfgarbe/1000x-faster-spelling-correction-algorithm-2012-8701fcd87a5f

NOTE: This development adds two new Perl module dependencies, and will
therefore require a dependency update at upgrade time.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Gina Monti <gmonti@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP1907979: Fix Search by Instructor setting lookup in OPAC
Jane Sandberg [Fri, 18 Dec 2020 16:57:04 +0000 (08:57 -0800)]
LP1907979: Fix Search by Instructor setting lookup in OPAC

Previously, the Search Courses screen in the OPAC relied on a locg
param in the URL to determine whether or not to display the "Search
by Instructor option", defaulting to location id 1 if no such param
exists.  However, we can also consult physical_loc and other settings
to get a more accurate idea of which library's setting we need here.

To test:
1) In the Library settings editor, set Course Materials Module Opt In
to true for BR1.
2) In the Library settings editor, set Search by Instructor to true
for BR1.
3) In eg.conf, add the line:
    SetEnv physical_loc 4
4) Restart httpd
5) Go to your OPAC.  Note that the OPAC is at the BR1 level, and that
course search and browse options are available.
6) Click Search courses.
7) Note that only two values are available in the qtype dropdown: Course
Name and Course Number.
8) Apply this patch.
9) Repeat steps 5-6.
10) Note that the screen now appropriately consults the value for the
"Search by Instructor" setting at the BR1 level, with an "Instructor"
value now available in the qtype dropdown.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP1908616 Add email display to hold edit
Terran McCanna [Mon, 4 Jan 2021 20:09:15 +0000 (15:09 -0500)]
LP1908616 Add email display to hold edit

Note: This is built atop the patch for LP1902265

This display's the current email address (or note if there
is no address) on the Edit Hold page of My Account in the
Bootstrap OPAC.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoRevert the effects of both LP1687545 and LP1914116
Jason Boyer [Fri, 12 Mar 2021 19:02:19 +0000 (14:02 -0500)]
Revert the effects of both LP1687545 and LP1914116

Revert "LP1687545: Force TT CGI plugin to use ampersands in query strings"
and "LP1914116: Apply html filter to mkurl() output"
until a fix for LP1918470 is available.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@EquinoxInitiative.org>
5 weeks agoMinor mis-merge for geosort, missing comma in INSERT VALUES list addition.
Mike Rylander [Thu, 11 Mar 2021 23:13:19 +0000 (18:13 -0500)]
Minor mis-merge for geosort, missing comma in INSERT VALUES list addition.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
5 weeks agoLP1863252 Stamping DB Upgrade: Geosort
Bill Erickson [Thu, 11 Mar 2021 20:59:31 +0000 (15:59 -0500)]
LP1863252 Stamping DB Upgrade: Geosort

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
5 weeks agoLP1863252 Geosort - add dropped END tag
Terran McCanna [Fri, 19 Feb 2021 21:35:45 +0000 (16:35 -0500)]
LP1863252 Geosort - add dropped END tag

This adds back an END tag in the boostrap copy_table.tt2
that got lost.

Note that in order to fully test this in bootstrap, I had to
add the fix included here as well:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1916085

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
5 weeks agolp1863252 fix Get Coordinates button in org admin
Jason Etheridge [Fri, 19 Feb 2021 05:29:13 +0000 (00:29 -0500)]
lp1863252 fix Get Coordinates button in org admin

The underlying method can now handle org objects or org id's, and the UI
will also alert the user with any non-catastrophic error such as the location
not being found.

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
5 weeks agolp1863252 make Geo::Coder::Free optional
Jason Etheridge [Tue, 9 Feb 2021 16:38:22 +0000 (11:38 -0500)]
lp1863252 make Geo::Coder::Free optional

Restore Geo::Coder::Google to the CPAN module list and remove the Googlev3 package.

Geo::Coder::Google requires an API key, and Geo::Coder::Googlev3 purports not to
but is currently giving a REQUEST_DENIED to requests and is a known issue.

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1863252 - Use APT for Perl dependencies where possible.
Chris Sharp [Fri, 5 Feb 2021 19:01:06 +0000 (14:01 -0500)]
LP#1863252 - Use APT for Perl dependencies where possible.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
5 weeks agolp1863252 fix unrelated issue that was breaking display of the copy_table
Galen Charlton [Wed, 16 Dec 2020 16:10:20 +0000 (11:10 -0500)]
lp1863252 fix unrelated issue that was breaking display of the copy_table

Without this, lack of a 'loc' CGI parameter breaks the page. This
was introduced in the course materials work and just appears to be wrong,
but should be double-checked.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
5 weeks agolp1863252 toward geosort
Galen Charlton [Tue, 15 Dec 2020 23:07:00 +0000 (18:07 -0500)]
lp1863252 toward geosort

* fix swap of lat/lon that broke Math::Trig-based distance calculations
  TODO: might want to drop that entirely in favor of delegating to a DB
  call that uses earthdistance
* first pass at implementing display of distance in the OPAC
* include "Distance" label on mobile view of copy table
* display warning if address input is not translated to coordinates
* add distance column to TPAC copy table
* add default item sort button to both TPAC and Bootstrap
* changes to open-ils.geo registration
  - don't register with the public router
  - add to param redaction list
* add temporary caching of address => coordinates results
  By default, coordinates are cached in memcached for 5 minutes. The
  cache key is derived from a SHA-2 hash of the input address.
* implement query parameter log redaction as a PerLogHandler
* Don't need perl-script for a PerlLogHandler

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
5 weeks agolp1863252 toward geosort
Mike Rylander [Thu, 10 Dec 2020 21:41:24 +0000 (16:41 -0500)]
lp1863252 toward geosort

* Add earthdistance-based org ranking
* Accept user input and get best-guess coordinates from that

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
5 weeks agolp1863252 toward geosort
Jason Etheridge [Thu, 3 Dec 2020 15:08:44 +0000 (10:08 -0500)]
lp1863252 toward geosort

From the release notes:

Sort Holdings by Geographical Proximity
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This functionality integrates 3rd party geographic lookup services to allow patrons
to enter an address on the record details page in the OPAC and sort the holdings
for that record based on proximity of their circulating libraries to the entered
address. To support this, latitude and longitude coordinates may be associated with
each org unit. Care is given to not log or leak patron provided addresses or the
context in which they are used.

squashed commits:

* actor.org_address
* config.geolocation_service
* config.global_flag
* opac.holdings_sort_by_geographic_proximity OUS
* opac.geographic_proximity_in_miles OUS
* opac.geographic_location_service_for_address
* permission.perm_list
* Geo.pm, opensrf*.xml, ils_events.xml
* Org Unit Configuration
* OPAC Record Details
* release notes
* remove base_url
* provide an open-ils.actor wrapper for open-ils.geo.retrieve_coordinates
* some error trapping
  This will throw the GEOCODING_LOCATION_NOT_FOUND event for a wider range of problems.
  With the Google service, you can test by providing a bad API key or sending the
  copyright symbol as an address to lookup.
* distribute permissions to stock perm groups
* prerequisite cpan modules
* live_t/ tests

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1815815: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Thu, 11 Mar 2021 18:45:55 +0000 (13:45 -0500)]
LP#1815815: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1815815: add release notes
Galen Charlton [Thu, 11 Mar 2021 18:44:50 +0000 (13:44 -0500)]
LP#1815815: add release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1815815: Do not use depth when filtering copies for a library group
Mike Rylander [Wed, 10 Mar 2021 23:57:19 +0000 (18:57 -0500)]
LP#1815815: Do not use depth when filtering copies for a library group

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1815815: Library Groups - limit copy table
Mike Rylander [Wed, 3 Mar 2021 21:23:25 +0000 (16:23 -0500)]
LP#1815815: Library Groups - limit copy table

This commit causes the record detail copy table to be restricted to
lasso orgs of the user-selected lasso.  The copy and hold summary
information is still making use of the last context org selected, but
it's unclear how to adjust those because they are (currently) strictly
hierarchical via the org tree.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoProvide two library groups for testing with Concerto
Mike Rylander [Tue, 9 Feb 2021 21:11:03 +0000 (16:11 -0500)]
Provide two library groups for testing with Concerto

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoAdd BooPAC support for Library Groups (lassos)
Mike Rylander [Fri, 13 Nov 2020 20:30:41 +0000 (15:30 -0500)]
Add BooPAC support for Library Groups (lassos)

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1815815: Simplify basic search UI
Mike Rylander [Thu, 6 Aug 2020 20:43:25 +0000 (16:43 -0400)]
LP#1815815: Simplify basic search UI

This commit adds logic to the org selector (and backing context building
logic) to allow the library dropdown to render Library Groups in a way
mechanically similar to location groups.  This is used in the basic
search interface to simplify the Library Group feature.

The advanced search interface still uses separate Library and Where
dropdowns, as this allows advance search to retain the depth selection
capability, and more directly shows the (real) relationship between a
library and the location groups, library groups, and depths that are
relevant to it.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1815815: Library Groups
Mike Rylander [Mon, 28 Jan 2019 21:02:43 +0000 (16:02 -0500)]
LP#1815815: Library Groups

This branch implements Library Groups (what used to be called "lassos") for
Evergreen.

Evergreen has, internally, a concept called "lassos" that allows an
administrator to define a group of org units to search that has no relation
to the hierarchical org tree. For instance, one might create a group of law
or science libraries within a university consortium, or group all school
libraries together.

In addition to the previous always-visible type of Library Group (lasso), one
can now make them context-aware so that that only show up if the current
search location is included as one of the org units in the Library Group.
This is implemented without regard to the org unit hierarchy, and so requires
that the relevant ancestor and descendent org units be included in the group
along with those that actually hold copies, but allows for complete
flexibility in context-aware Library Group configuration.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
5 weeks agoLP#1918511: make the Bootstrap skin the default for the public catalog
Galen Charlton [Wed, 10 Mar 2021 22:48:08 +0000 (17:48 -0500)]
LP#1918511: make the Bootstrap skin the default for the public catalog

To test
-------
[1] Perform a fresh installation of Evergreen, or at least
    put in the updated eg_vhost.conf.
[2] Verify that the public catalog is using the Bootstrap skin.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>