Evergreen.git
7 months agoLP#1819233 improve AngularJS eg-basic-combo-box filtering
Mike Risher [Wed, 20 May 2020 23:27:20 +0000 (23:27 +0000)]
LP#1819233 improve AngularJS eg-basic-combo-box filtering

Adjust the eg-basic-combo-box so that it doesn’t give console errors
when typing characters such as [. Fix the bug that causes it to
sometimes show no results when there are valid results that match.

To test
-------
[1] Apply the patch, then create a new report template, add a
    display field, then open the Change Transform modal.
[2] Verify that the selection box will accept characters like '['
    as input without browser console noise, that the filtering
    is case-insensitive, and that filtering continues to work
    after clicking on the selector.
[3] Instances of this combo box can also be found in the AngularJS
    volume/copy editor.

Signed-off-by: Mike Risher <mrisher@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP1906842 PLACE_UNFILLABLE_HOLD permission not working if no titles exist
Steven Callender [Fri, 4 Dec 2020 14:59:25 +0000 (09:59 -0500)]
LP1906842 PLACE_UNFILLABLE_HOLD permission not working if no titles exist

This fix will correct an issue where the screen just keeps looping to
the override screen when trying to place a hold that has no titles
available for it.

Patch courtesy of Mike Rylander.

Signed-off-by: Steven Callender <stevecallender@esilibrary.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agodocs: 3.8 Triggered Events Log Rewrite
Angela Kilsdonk [Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:38:28 +0000 (09:38 -0400)]
docs: 3.8 Triggered Events Log Rewrite

Signed-off-by: Angela Kilsdonk <akilsdonk@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agodocs: 3.8 hold copy ratio reports
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:35:33 +0000 (09:35 -0400)]
docs: 3.8 hold copy ratio reports

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agodocs: 3.8 Acq Admin
Angela Kilsdonk [Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:32:24 +0000 (09:32 -0400)]
docs: 3.8 Acq Admin

Signed-off-by: Angela Kilsdonk <akilsdonk@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agodocs: 3.8 Patron Photo URL + Consolidate Patron Notes
Angela Kilsdonk [Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:25:51 +0000 (09:25 -0400)]
docs: 3.8 Patron Photo URL + Consolidate Patron Notes

Signed-off-by: Angela Kilsdonk <akilsdonk@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agodocs: 3.8 selected new Library Settings
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:19:53 +0000 (09:19 -0400)]
docs: 3.8 selected new Library Settings

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agodocs: 3.8 Override Actions
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:16:12 +0000 (09:16 -0400)]
docs: 3.8 Override Actions

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agodocs: 3.8 Stripe Payment Intents
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:13:36 +0000 (09:13 -0400)]
docs: 3.8 Stripe Payment Intents

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP#1831803: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 5 Nov 2021 22:30:53 +0000 (18:30 -0400)]
LP#1831803: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP#1831803: (follow-up) update release notes formatting
Galen Charlton [Fri, 5 Nov 2021 22:27:03 +0000 (18:27 -0400)]
LP#1831803: (follow-up) update release notes formatting

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP#1831803: drop the disused search-related types during upgrade
Galen Charlton [Fri, 5 Nov 2021 22:25:41 +0000 (18:25 -0400)]
LP#1831803: drop the disused search-related types during upgrade

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP1831803: Remove unused data types
Jason Boyer [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:12:20 +0000 (09:12 -0400)]
LP1831803: Remove unused data types

The search.search_args and search.search_result types appear to have only
been used in combination with search.query_parser_qts, so they can also
be retired.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP#1831803: release note for removing old staged search stuff from db
Jeff Davis [Fri, 18 Oct 2019 19:44:52 +0000 (12:44 -0700)]
LP#1831803: release note for removing old staged search stuff from db

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP#1831803: remove asset.refresh_opac_visible_copies_mat_view if it exists too
Jeff Davis [Fri, 18 Oct 2019 19:26:03 +0000 (12:26 -0700)]
LP#1831803: remove asset.refresh_opac_visible_copies_mat_view if it exists too

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP#1831803: remove obsolete asset.opac_visible_copies and search.query_parser_fts...
Jeff Davis [Wed, 5 Jun 2019 21:30:11 +0000 (14:30 -0700)]
LP#1831803: remove obsolete asset.opac_visible_copies and search.query_parser_fts from database

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP#1830387: add release notes entry
Galen Charlton [Fri, 5 Nov 2021 22:19:55 +0000 (18:19 -0400)]
LP#1830387: add release notes entry

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP#1830387: (follow-up) normalize whitespace
Galen Charlton [Fri, 5 Nov 2021 22:18:59 +0000 (18:18 -0400)]
LP#1830387: (follow-up) normalize whitespace

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP1830387 Add access to juvenile flag in print templates
Terran McCanna [Tue, 21 Sep 2021 20:18:51 +0000 (16:18 -0400)]
LP1830387 Add access to juvenile flag in print templates

Adds juvenile t/f flag to print templates for checkout and
items out.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agodocs: add 3.8 to target branches for Antora
Galen Charlton [Fri, 5 Nov 2021 21:21:39 +0000 (17:21 -0400)]
docs: add 3.8 to target branches for Antora

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoTranslation updates - po files - 3.8.0
Galen Charlton [Fri, 5 Nov 2021 20:23:51 +0000 (16:23 -0400)]
Translation updates - po files - 3.8.0

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agofinal update to release notes for 3.8.0
Galen Charlton [Fri, 5 Nov 2021 20:21:09 +0000 (16:21 -0400)]
final update to release notes for 3.8.0

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoupdate upgrade script for 3.7.1-3.8.0
Galen Charlton [Fri, 5 Nov 2021 20:05:30 +0000 (16:05 -0400)]
update upgrade script for 3.7.1-3.8.0

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP#1830089: close transaction and update copy status on payment or adjust to zero
Jeff Davis [Thu, 6 Jun 2019 21:30:34 +0000 (14:30 -0700)]
LP#1830089: close transaction and update copy status on payment or adjust to zero

When you make a payment that sets the balance owed to zero, Evergreen
closes the transaction and sets the item status to Lost & Paid (if
appropriate).  Adjust to Zero should do the same thing, but hitherto it
would not update the item status.  This commit refactors some code to
ensure that Evergreen gives the same result whether you make a payment
or adjust to zero.

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoupdate Czech translations for Angular staff client
Galen Charlton [Fri, 5 Nov 2021 16:33:34 +0000 (12:33 -0400)]
update Czech translations for Angular staff client

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP1948594: Fix pgtap live test
Jason Stephenson [Sun, 24 Oct 2021 18:38:52 +0000 (14:38 -0400)]
LP1948594: Fix pgtap live test

Fix the lp1145213_test_func_asset.merge_record_assets.pg pgtap live
test by removing the COMMIT and adding a ROLLBACK at the end.  This
permits the test to run multiple times without requiring a database
reload.

To verify the bug:

1. Install the pgtap package appropriate for your PostgreSQL database
version.

2. Load a fresh database with eg_db_config using the --load-all-sample
option.

3. Create the pgtap extension in the evergreen database.

4. Run the Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/live_t/ tests with pg_prove.

5. Repeat step 4, and if this patch has not been applied, then the
lp1145213_test_func_asset.merge_record_assets.pg tests will fail on
the second run.

To test the fix, repeat steps 2 - 5, above, after pulling this commit.
Step 5 should succeed.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP#1947173: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 5 Nov 2021 16:07:52 +0000 (12:07 -0400)]
LP#1947173: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP#1947173: Clean up bad cataloging pot hole
Mike Rylander [Wed, 20 Oct 2021 20:22:37 +0000 (16:22 -0400)]
LP#1947173: Clean up bad cataloging pot hole

If a MARC record has effectively empty fields (all space or punctuation)
then it's possible to stumble over a NULL text array when parsing
content for the symspell dictionary.  This commit checks for that
condition and returns early to avoid the problem.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoLP#1947173: Speed up the symspell part of ingest
Mike Rylander [Thu, 14 Oct 2021 13:57:24 +0000 (09:57 -0400)]
LP#1947173: Speed up the symspell part of ingest

For certain data, and certain data set sizes, merging the suggestion
arrays used by the symspell algorithm is noticably expensive.  This is
the case for suggestion arrays containing many thousands of entries.
These suggestion sets are not only slow, but generally not useful.  We
avoid the creation of such overly long suggestion sets using several
word filters that take advantage of our knowledge of the incoming data
to optimize for what is useful in a bibliographic context.  The
mechanisms employed by this patch are:

- Omit suggestions whose length is longer than the max prefix key length
  when the prefix key length is less than or equal to the maximum prefix
  key length minus the maximum edit distance.
- Omit words that contain a run of 5 or more digits. This will drop most
  identifiers from the dictionary while still allowing suggestions to
  happen for year values.
- Omit empty keys from the dictionary.  This should have been the case
  already but is now enforced directly.
- Add a small speedup to evergreen.text_array_merge_unique() by making
  it assume that arrays passed to it do not have null values, which we
  intentionally avoid, and against which we protect in other ways in the
  commit.

Besides improving reingest speed, the patches will also make the
search.symspell_dictionary table significantly smaller.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
7 months agoForward-port the 3.6.5 db upgrade script
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 29 Oct 2021 16:30:11 +0000 (12:30 -0400)]
Forward-port the 3.6.5  db upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
7 months agoForward-port 3.7.2 version upgrade script
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 29 Oct 2021 15:17:36 +0000 (11:17 -0400)]
Forward-port 3.7.2 version upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
8 months agoDocs: corrections to Hold Groups Admin doc
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Mon, 25 Oct 2021 19:50:07 +0000 (15:50 -0400)]
Docs: corrections to Hold Groups Admin doc

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoDocs: corrections to Library Groups Admin doc
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Mon, 25 Oct 2021 19:41:11 +0000 (15:41 -0400)]
Docs: corrections to Library Groups Admin doc

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoDocs: More 3.6.5 and 3.7.2 release notes cleanup
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 25 Oct 2021 17:16:18 +0000 (13:16 -0400)]
Docs: More 3.6.5 and 3.7.2 release notes cleanup

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
8 months agoDocs: Fix previous release notes addition
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 25 Oct 2021 17:04:29 +0000 (13:04 -0400)]
Docs: Fix previous release notes addition

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
8 months agoDocs: Add an upgrade note to the 3.7.2 and 3.6.5 release notes
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:52:54 +0000 (12:52 -0400)]
Docs: Add an upgrade note to the 3.7.2 and 3.6.5 release notes

Add a note mentioning that upgrading sites should make sure to run
autogen.sh to update the fm_IDL.xml files.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
8 months agoDocs: updates to 3.7.2 and 3.6.5 release notes
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:26:46 +0000 (09:26 -0400)]
Docs: updates to 3.7.2 and 3.6.5 release notes

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agodocs: edit to 3.7.2 release notes
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 22 Oct 2021 19:51:17 +0000 (15:51 -0400)]
docs: edit to 3.7.2 release notes

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agodocs: release notes 3.6.5
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 22 Oct 2021 19:45:50 +0000 (15:45 -0400)]
docs: release notes 3.6.5

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
8 months agodocs: release notes 3.7.2
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 22 Oct 2021 19:43:11 +0000 (15:43 -0400)]
docs: release notes 3.7.2

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoDocs: 3.8 Release Notes updates
Andrea Buntz Neiman [Fri, 15 Oct 2021 19:25:25 +0000 (15:25 -0400)]
Docs: 3.8 Release Notes updates

Signed-off-by: Andrea Buntz Neiman <abneiman@equinoxinitiative.org>
8 months agoTranslation updates - newpot
Galen Charlton [Tue, 12 Oct 2021 18:13:23 +0000 (14:13 -0400)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
8 months agoi18n: fix contruct in seed data that broken string extraction
Galen Charlton [Tue, 12 Oct 2021 18:12:27 +0000 (14:12 -0400)]
i18n: fix contruct in seed data that broken string extraction

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
8 months agoLP1903358 Staff catalog holds barcode realtime lookup
Bill Erickson [Tue, 27 Jul 2021 19:09:45 +0000 (15:09 -0400)]
LP1903358 Staff catalog holds barcode realtime lookup

Avoid requiring staff to send an Enter event (keyword / scanner) when
entering a patron barcode into the place holds form.  Instead, look the
barcode up after a sufficient amount of time has passed.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
8 months agoschema update script from 3.7.1 to 3.8-beta
Galen Charlton [Wed, 6 Oct 2021 16:39:38 +0000 (12:39 -0400)]
schema update script from 3.7.1 to 3.8-beta

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
8 months agoLP#1846354: add another missed function update
Galen Charlton [Wed, 6 Oct 2021 16:11:01 +0000 (12:11 -0400)]
LP#1846354: add another missed function update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
8 months agoLP#1846354: add missing function updates to schema update
Galen Charlton [Wed, 6 Oct 2021 15:48:59 +0000 (11:48 -0400)]
LP#1846354: add missing function updates to schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
8 months agoadd typo fix to release notes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 6 Oct 2021 15:11:23 +0000 (11:11 -0400)]
add typo fix to release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
8 months agoDocs: add acknowledgment to 3.8 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 5 Oct 2021 18:16:57 +0000 (11:16 -0700)]
Docs: add acknowledgment to 3.8 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
8 months ago3.8 release notes copy-editing and acknowledgment updates
Galen Charlton [Mon, 4 Oct 2021 21:04:19 +0000 (17:04 -0400)]
3.8 release notes copy-editing and acknowledgment updates

Including typo fixes by Lisa Carlucci.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
8 months agoLP#1826759: end DB update scripts with "COMMIT", not "END"
Galen Charlton [Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:28:14 +0000 (12:28 -0400)]
LP#1826759: end DB update scripts with "COMMIT", not "END"

The former is what tools like make_release are looking
for.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
8 months agowipe the release note slate clean
Galen Charlton [Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:06:10 +0000 (12:06 -0400)]
wipe the release note slate clean

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
8 months agocheck in first draft of release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:04:56 +0000 (12:04 -0400)]
check in first draft of release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
8 months agoLP#1922567: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Mon, 4 Oct 2021 14:52:35 +0000 (10:52 -0400)]
LP#1922567: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
8 months agoLp 1922567: Limit authority.full_rec.value indexes
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 6 Apr 2021 11:43:52 +0000 (07:43 -0400)]
Lp 1922567: Limit authority.full_rec.value indexes

Limit the authority_full_rec_value_index and
authority_full_rec_value_tpo_index indexes to the first 1024
characters of a field or subfield in order to avoid database errors
when inserting or updating authorities with long fields.

Include release note and regression test.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
8 months agoLp 1826759: Stamping Upgrade Script
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 27 Sep 2021 17:39:41 +0000 (13:39 -0400)]
Lp 1826759: Stamping Upgrade Script

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
8 months agoLp 1826759: Fix Database Upgrade Script
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 27 Sep 2021 17:32:41 +0000 (13:32 -0400)]
Lp 1826759: Fix Database Upgrade Script

Remove 2 extraneous updates, add a blank line between the remaining
updates, and add a placeholder the upgrade_deps_block_check().

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
8 months agoLp 1826759: Spelling correction: oustanding to outstanding
Shula Link [Thu, 18 Mar 2021 14:27:02 +0000 (10:27 -0400)]
Lp 1826759: Spelling correction: oustanding to outstanding

Correct the spelling of "oustanding" to "outstanding" in the
descriptions of 3 config.org_unit_setting_type entries:

  * ui.circ.items_out.longoverdue
  * ui.circ.items_out.lost
  * ui.circ.items_out.claimsreturned

Signed-off-by: Shula Link <slink@gchrl.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
8 months agoLp 1942920: Show Legacy/Not Dated for Legacy Circs
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 7 Sep 2021 18:37:54 +0000 (14:37 -0400)]
Lp 1942920: Show Legacy/Not Dated for Legacy Circs

When legacy circ counts are displayed in the AngularJS client, the
year shows up as -1.  This patch attempts to replace -1 with a
translatable string: "Legacy/Not Dated" as was used in the XUL staff
client.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
8 months agoLP#1928258: update pgTAP regression test
Galen Charlton [Mon, 27 Sep 2021 13:43:18 +0000 (09:43 -0400)]
LP#1928258: update pgTAP regression test

Now that update_bib_editor is split out into a separate
merge profile field, need to account for that in the regression
test for 1447746.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoLP#1864516: (follow-up) install current version of function
Galen Charlton [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:40:56 +0000 (15:40 -0400)]
LP#1864516: (follow-up) install current version of function

Fixes a regression that caused bib record saves to fail

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoLP#1919465: fix issue with DB rev stamping
Galen Charlton [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:38:19 +0000 (15:38 -0400)]
LP#1919465: fix issue with DB rev stamping

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoLP1919465: stamp upgrade script
Chris Sharp [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:24:23 +0000 (15:24 -0400)]
LP1919465: stamp upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1919465 Pull list only shows holds with current_copy
Bill Erickson [Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:04:18 +0000 (11:04 -0400)]
LP1919465 Pull list only shows holds with current_copy

This avoids a scenario where copy-level holds would appear in the pull
list even if they are not pull-able, because they have "a copy" (i.e.
the requested copy), but no current copy (i.e. targeted copy).

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1919465 Avoid dupe Current Item's in pull list
Bill Erickson [Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:24:30 +0000 (10:24 -0400)]
LP1919465 Avoid dupe Current Item's in pull list

* Show a value for Current Item when a hold is targeted
* Show a value for a new column on Requested Item for copy-level holds.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1919465 Pull List Mark Discard/Weed Action
Bill Erickson [Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:04:10 +0000 (11:04 -0400)]
LP1919465 Pull List Mark Discard/Weed Action

Includes general purpose discard/weed dialog.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1919465 Relabel Item Location -> Shelving Location
Bill Erickson [Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:45:22 +0000 (10:45 -0400)]
LP1919465 Relabel Item Location -> Shelving Location

Rename various "Item Location ..." references to "Shelving Location ..."
in the Angular holds grids.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1919465 Pull list detail show record summary
Bill Erickson [Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:43:47 +0000 (10:43 -0400)]
LP1919465 Pull list detail show record summary

Display the bib record summary when displaying the hold detail view from
the holds pull list.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1919465 Pull list prefix/suffix sorting; columns
Bill Erickson [Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:27:30 +0000 (10:27 -0400)]
LP1919465 Pull list prefix/suffix sorting; columns

* Include call number prefix and suffix in hold pull list sorting.
* Apply sane default grid columns.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1919465 Fix default holds pull list sorting
Bill Erickson [Fri, 13 Aug 2021 16:02:01 +0000 (12:02 -0400)]
LP1919465 Fix default holds pull list sorting

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1919465 Holds pull list Angular / Wide Holds API Port
Bill Erickson [Fri, 12 Mar 2021 22:50:40 +0000 (17:50 -0500)]
LP1919465 Holds pull list Angular / Wide Holds API Port

Ports the holds pull list to Angular and takes advantage of the new Wide
Holds API.  Includes seed data for grid preferences and a new holds pull
list (server) print template.

The UI displays the total holds count and includes a org unit selector.
It pre-fetches all holds, partly to display the full count, but also
based on the assumption that a pull list will typically be used all or
none.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP#1944765: add headers to bullseye install script
Chris Sharp [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:14:02 +0000 (15:14 -0400)]
LP#1944765: add headers to bullseye install script

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP#1944765: enable the Apache module mod_headers
Galen Charlton [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 20:11:42 +0000 (16:11 -0400)]
LP#1944765: enable the Apache module mod_headers

This patch enables mod_headers for Debian Stretch and Buster
and Ubuntu Bionic and Focal during installation. Without
mod_headers, the Angular staff client application can have
its index page cached for 24 hours on a stock system, meaning
that browsers will not consistently fetch the updated app
after an upgrade.

This patch does not change the Fedora Makefile as mod_headers
is enabled by default on RHEL-like distributions.

UPGRADE NOTES
-------------
Existing Evergreen systems on Debian and Ubuntu should
do the following to ensure that mod_headers is active:

sudo a2enmod headers
sudo systemctl restart apache2

To test
-------
[1] Perform a fresh installation of Evergreen on Stretch, Buster,
    Bionic, or Focal.
[2] Verify that mod_headers is enabled.
[3] (Optional) Fetch the Angular staff client index page, e.g.,
    /eg2/staff, and verify that the response headers call for
    not caching it.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1834258 Replace Javascript with Placeholder Attribute
Shula Link [Tue, 13 Jul 2021 14:16:39 +0000 (10:16 -0400)]
LP1834258 Replace Javascript with Placeholder Attribute

onfocus/onblur javascript replaced with placeholder="[% seed %]" in
Open-ILS/src/templates/kpac/getit.tt2 and
Open-ILS/src/templates/kpac/parts/searchbox.tt2

Signed-off-by: Shula Link <slink@gchrl.org>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1881012 Typo in staff/circ/hold/app.js
Terran McCanna [Mon, 21 Jun 2021 16:36:27 +0000 (12:36 -0400)]
LP1881012 Typo in staff/circ/hold/app.js

Fixes 'legnth' typo.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1848575 Angular boolean filters should use Yes/No
Tiffany Little [Wed, 18 Aug 2021 12:42:25 +0000 (08:42 -0400)]
LP1848575 Angular boolean filters should use Yes/No

Changes the filter options for boolean values to Yes/No instead of True/False.

Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Gina Monti <gmonti@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP#1901597: Stamp upgrade scripts
Chris Sharp [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 18:50:52 +0000 (14:50 -0400)]
LP#1901597: Stamp upgrade scripts

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP#1901597: Allow multi-subfield match in vandelay.strip_field
Mike Rylander [Mon, 26 Oct 2020 19:26:09 +0000 (15:26 -0400)]
LP#1901597: Allow multi-subfield match in vandelay.strip_field

Now, when supplying a subfield match restriction for use with
vandelay.strip_field, you can separate multiple restrictions with '&&'
(no quotes).  For instance, to remove a Located URI 856 for for a
combination of a specific owner and a specific domain, you might say:

 856[u~oldservice.com && 9~MYLIB]

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1940146: Debian Bullseye Installation Support
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 20 Aug 2021 00:20:58 +0000 (20:20 -0400)]
LP1940146: Debian Bullseye Installation Support

Update documentation and prerequisite installation Makefiles to add
support for Debian Bullseye (11.0).

Use PKG_CHECK_MODULES instead of AC_CHECK_PROG to test for the
presence of yaz.  This is done because of the following Changelog
entry:

    yaz-config and its man page are no longer packaged.  Please switch
    to pkg-config (yaz, yaz-icu or yaz-server).  This also makes the
    package reproducible.  Closes: #955501

This change works on all currently supported Evergreen distros.  You
can test it by running autoreconf -f and then running the normal
configure command.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLp1940145: Remove Installation Support for Debian Jessie
Jason Stephenson [Thu, 19 Aug 2021 19:16:52 +0000 (15:16 -0400)]
Lp1940145: Remove Installation Support for Debian Jessie

Remove references to Debian Jessie (8.0) in the installation and
upgrade documentation as well as from the prerequisite installation
Makefiles.  Debian 8 has been out of long term support for over a year
at this point.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1850156: Remove Browsers From *-developer Targets
Jason Boyer [Mon, 16 Aug 2021 17:59:28 +0000 (13:59 -0400)]
LP1850156: Remove Browsers From *-developer Targets

Because the developer targets are currently necessary for a from-git
installation, both Firefox and Chrome are removed and the docs updated
to note that you should install one or both if you want to run the tests.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP1938729 Cache "cascade" setting values
Bill Erickson [Mon, 2 Aug 2021 20:30:21 +0000 (16:30 -0400)]
LP1938729 Cache "cascade" setting values

Cache values retrieved from 'open-ils.actor.settings.retrieve' lookups
in IndexedDB, similar to to org unit setting lookups, to reduce the need
for so many API calls for settings retrieval.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoLP1909144 BooPAC Login Form Tabbing
Terran McCanna [Mon, 20 Sep 2021 22:12:47 +0000 (18:12 -0400)]
LP1909144 BooPAC Login Form Tabbing

This change places the cursor in the user name field and adjusts the order
of the elements so that tabbing out of the user name field comes to the
password field next.

Note that this modifies both the login modal and the embedded login form.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Elaine Hardy <ehardy@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoLP1928258: Correct Upgrade Script
Jason Boyer [Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:25:09 +0000 (07:25 -0400)]
LP1928258: Correct Upgrade Script

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoLP#1924562 - pingest.pl help typo for --max-duration
Josh Stompro [Thu, 15 Apr 2021 13:37:05 +0000 (08:37 -0500)]
LP#1924562 - pingest.pl help typo for --max-duration

In the help command example the argument --duration is used but
--max-duration is the correct command.

Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoLP1911023 Batch hold cancel refreshes before completion
Bill Erickson [Mon, 11 Jan 2021 15:59:54 +0000 (10:59 -0500)]
LP1911023 Batch hold cancel refreshes before completion

Ensure all hold cancelation promises complete before reporting the
results back to the caller.  Issue was result of thinko in the code
that failed to relay one of the promises in the chain, so it reported
promise completion prematurely.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoLp 1899974: Export PERL5LIB in oils_ctl.sh
Jason Stephenson [Thu, 15 Oct 2020 13:24:28 +0000 (09:24 -0400)]
Lp 1899974: Export PERL5LIB in oils_ctl.sh

A change in Perl release 5.26.0 necessitates that the SIP_DIR variable
(default value "/opt/SIPServer") be exported to the environment in
oils_ctl.sh when attempting to start SIPServer.  This change affects
Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic Beaver) and Debian 10 (Buster) and any future
releases.

To verify the bug:

1. Install OpenSRF, Evergreen, and SIPServer on an affected O/S.
2. Start OpenSRF service.
3. Start SIPServer via oils_ctl.sh:
   oils_ctl.sh -a start_sip
4. Notice the "Starting OILS SIP Server" message is printed with no
   indication of failure.
5. Verify that the PID file exists: /openils/var/run/oils_sip.pid
6. Verify that no SIPServer processes are actually running:
   pgrep -af SIPServer
   The above should produce no output.

To test this patch:

1. Apply this patch and install oils_ctl.sh to /openils/bin/.
2. Assuming you have run the previous steps, delete the PID file:
   rm /openils/var/run/oils_sip.pid
3. Start SIPServer via oils_ctl.sh:
   oils_ctl.sh -a start_sip
4. Notice the "Starting OILS SIP Server" message is printed.
5. Verify that the PID file exists: /openils/var/run/oils_sip.pid
6. `pgrep -af SIPServer` should produce output.

It is safe to apply this patch on an unaffected O/S.  Explicitly
adding SIP_DIR to PERL5LIB will have no detrimental effect on any O/S
currently supported by Evergreen.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoLP#1928275: fix the Angular "Copy Queue To Bucket"
Galen Charlton [Wed, 25 Aug 2021 22:21:03 +0000 (18:21 -0400)]
LP#1928275: fix the Angular "Copy Queue To Bucket"

Similar to bug 1934184, a blank routerLink on an anchor no longer
causes an ngbModal to open via a click handler.

To test
-------
[1] Create a MARC import bib queue that has at least one imported
    record it.
[2] Click the "Copy Queue To Bucket" link from the queue inspection page
    and observe that nothing happens.
[3] Apply the patch and repeat step 2. This time, the add-to-bucket dialog
    should appear.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
Signed-off-by: Mary Llewellyn <mllewell@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoLP1924621 Place Hold For shows pref name
Bill Erickson [Mon, 20 Sep 2021 15:55:00 +0000 (11:55 -0400)]
LP1924621 Place Hold For shows pref name

In the staff catalog banner which displays when a hold is being placed
for a pre-selected patron.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoLP1924621 Staff catalog place hold screen preferred name
Garry Collum [Thu, 15 Apr 2021 23:39:56 +0000 (19:39 -0400)]
LP1924621 Staff catalog place hold screen preferred name

Displays the preferred first or last name on the place holds screen,
if a patron barcode is entered.

To test.
1. Set up a borrower with a preferred first name, and one with a
preferred last name, and one with both.
2. Use the catalog place hold screen to search for these borrowers
and notice that the preferred names, if available, are displayed.

* note newline added by Bill to break up wide column.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mary Llewellyn <mllewell@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Gina Monti <gmonti@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoRevert "Docs: added receipt contents references."
Chris Sharp [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:00:33 +0000 (13:00 -0400)]
Revert "Docs: added receipt contents references."

This reverts commit 649d81b06ecee12324d3a4c604ea20451c3fea85.

9 months agoLP#1672346: add release notes
Chris Sharp [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:56:08 +0000 (12:56 -0400)]
LP#1672346: add release notes

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP#1672346 - Copy Statistics View
Chris Sharp [Sun, 8 Oct 2017 02:44:49 +0000 (22:44 -0400)]
LP#1672346 - Copy Statistics View

Certain third-party products such as collection development
management providers require copy statistics that are not
readily available in a single report.  This view adds those,
which will also benefit library staff reports generally.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
9 months agoDocs: added receipt contents references.
lfloyd [Fri, 20 Dec 2019 20:35:33 +0000 (15:35 -0500)]
Docs: added receipt contents references.

Signed-off-by: Lynn Floyd <lfloyd1@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP#1864516: stamp DB upgrade script
Chris Sharp [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:02:56 +0000 (12:02 -0400)]
LP#1864516: stamp DB upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP#1864516: add release notes
Chris Sharp [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 15:54:22 +0000 (11:54 -0400)]
LP#1864516: add release notes

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP#1864516: case-insensitive browse entry display value comparison
Mike Rylander [Mon, 24 Feb 2020 17:01:49 +0000 (12:01 -0500)]
LP#1864516: case-insensitive browse entry display value comparison

Following up on bug 1350831, there remains one complaint relating to
"bad data makes browse suboptimal" that can't actually be handled today
by the existing Evergreen code or a pullrequested branch: case differences,
particularly in titles.

We should allow an Evergreen admin to decide on a field-by-field basis
whether case should be considered when determining the uniqueness of a
browse entry coming from a bibliographic record, effectively allowing case
folding. Note that authority fields, being by definition the authorized
value that should be used, do not support this case folding. However, if
authority records are processed first, then bibliographic fields can fold
/into/ those authority fields, achieving the desired result and, in fact,
using the best possible case-preserving display value.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Elaine Hardy <ehardy@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
9 months agoLP#1759382: add release notes entry
Galen Charlton [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 15:05:32 +0000 (11:05 -0400)]
LP#1759382: add release notes entry

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoLP#1759382: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Thu, 23 Sep 2021 15:00:35 +0000 (11:00 -0400)]
LP#1759382: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>
9 months agoLP#1759382 Setting: staff placed holds default to workstation
Dan Briem [Wed, 25 Aug 2021 14:24:12 +0000 (10:24 -0400)]
LP#1759382 Setting: staff placed holds default to workstation

New org unit setting to always default the pickup location to
the workstation when placing holds as staff, regardless of the
patron's preferred pickup location.

The setting applies to staff placed holds in the Angular and
traditional catalogs.

Priority for determining the default pickup location when
placing holds as staff:

1. workstation if circ.staff_placed_holds_default_to_ws_ou
2. user preferred location if opac.default_pickup_location
3. workstation if circ.staff_placed_holds_fallback_to_ws_ou
4. user home org unit

Signed-off-by: Dan Briem <dbriem@wlsmail.org>
Signed-off-by: Gina Monti <gmonti@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxOLI.org>