Evergreen.git
12 months agoDocs: Update basic_holds.adoc
abneiman [Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:50:19 +0000 (14:50 -0400)]
Docs: Update basic_holds.adoc

Removing reference to XUL

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
12 months agoDocs: Update marc_tag_table.adoc
abneiman [Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:46:50 +0000 (14:46 -0400)]
Docs: Update marc_tag_table.adoc

Striking reference to "sprint 2 preview".  Adding location information & screenshots.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
12 months agoDocs: Binding Template added to G-binding.adoc
jamundson5 [Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:03:11 +0000 (15:03 -0400)]
Docs: Binding Template added to G-binding.adoc

Added a section on how to apply a binding template to a distribution as this is necessary to ensure the binding does not fail. Also updated an instance of "Action" to "Actions".

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
12 months agoLP#1739606: Allow saving Billing History xacts grid
Remington Steed [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:04:28 +0000 (10:04 -0500)]
LP#1739606: Allow saving Billing History xacts grid

For a web staff eg-grid to save and retrieve its settings, it needs a
unique persist-key. This commit adds one for the Transactions tab grid
under Billing History (on patron record Bills tab, click the History
grid button).

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
12 months agoLP#1746769 - add item tag owner OU to label in volcopy editor
Cesar Velez [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 19:14:04 +0000 (14:14 -0500)]
LP#1746769 - add item tag owner OU to label in volcopy editor

Adding the owner to differentiate item tags with same label
that are owned by different OU.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
12 months agoForward-port 3.2.2 upgrade script
Dan Wells [Tue, 27 Nov 2018 22:03:23 +0000 (17:03 -0500)]
Forward-port 3.2.2 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
12 months agoForward-port 3.1.8 upgrade script
Dan Wells [Tue, 27 Nov 2018 22:02:59 +0000 (17:02 -0500)]
Forward-port 3.1.8 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
12 months agoLP#1714070 Stamping upgrade script
Jason Etheridge [Tue, 27 Nov 2018 05:34:44 +0000 (00:34 -0500)]
LP#1714070 Stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
12 months agoLP#1714070 Parent/guardian field release notes
Bill Erickson [Sun, 28 Oct 2018 14:10:12 +0000 (10:10 -0400)]
LP#1714070 Parent/guardian field release notes

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
12 months agoLP#1714070 Patron parent/guardian field
Bill Erickson [Mon, 22 Oct 2018 00:10:19 +0000 (20:10 -0400)]
LP#1714070 Patron parent/guardian field

Adds a new dedicated patron parent/guardian field.  This field is
editable in the patron edit interface, displays in the patron summary
side bar on the browser client, and is search-able from the patron
search interface in the browser client.

Adds patron editor "show" and "suggest" library settings.

Also adds a new library setting
'ui.patron.edit.guardian_required_for_juv' ("GUI: Juvenile account
requires parent/guardian").  When this setting is applied, a value
will be required in the patron editor when the juvenile flag is active.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
12 months agoDocs: Copy alerts documentation
kilsdonka [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:40:57 +0000 (11:40 -0800)]
Docs: Copy alerts documentation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
12 months agoDocs: removing broken link from circ manual
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:35:56 +0000 (11:35 -0800)]
Docs: removing broken link from circ manual

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
12 months agoDocs: create autorenewals documentation
abneiman [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:24:43 +0000 (11:24 -0800)]
Docs: create autorenewals documentation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
12 months agoDocs: correcting syntax error in copy location documentation
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:15:33 +0000 (11:15 -0800)]
Docs: correcting syntax error in copy location documentation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
12 months agoRelease notes entry for LP#1804038
Dan Wells [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 18:50:27 +0000 (13:50 -0500)]
Release notes entry for LP#1804038

Also, add a missing contributor.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
12 months agoLP#1804038 Fix-ups for older 'clense' functions
Dan Wells [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:33:49 +0000 (12:33 -0500)]
LP#1804038 Fix-ups for older 'clense' functions

Way back when, we switched from a misspelled 'clense_ISO8601' to a
corrected 'cleanse_ISO8601' in OpenSRF.  This function has again moved,
and is now part of OpenILS::Utils::DateTime, and is named
'clean_ISO8601'.  This was done as part of LP bug #1552778.

However, a few stragglers of the misspelling remained, so these were
missed when the big changeover occurred.  This hopefully catches them
all!

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
12 months agoDocs: Multilingual search documentation
kilsdonka [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:50:54 +0000 (09:50 -0800)]
Docs: Multilingual search documentation

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
12 months agoRelease notes entry for LP#1793154
Dan Wells [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:57:47 +0000 (12:57 -0500)]
Release notes entry for LP#1793154

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
12 months agoLP1793154: Cancel Holds from OPAC Record
Jason Boyer [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:54:50 +0000 (11:54 -0500)]
LP1793154: Cancel Holds from OPAC Record

The name of the grid handler was misspelled
in the holds grid for records in the opac.
Swapping the location of the 'wide' part of
the function name will allow it to match up
with the functions available in the holds
grid module.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
12 months agoDocs: documenting multiple emails in patron editor (LP1755625)
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:50:35 +0000 (08:50 -0800)]
Docs: documenting multiple emails in patron editor (LP1755625)

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
12 months agoDocs: release notes for 3.2.2
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:27:35 +0000 (08:27 -0800)]
Docs: release notes for 3.2.2

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
12 months agoDocs: adding release notes for 3.1.8
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:18:34 +0000 (08:18 -0800)]
Docs: adding release notes for 3.1.8

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
12 months agoLP#1643709: Stamping upgrade scripts
Ben Shum [Tue, 20 Nov 2018 14:18:05 +0000 (09:18 -0500)]
LP#1643709: Stamping upgrade scripts

Include placeholder 1137 for 3.1 version of the SQL function changed
vs. 1138 which contains the one for 3.2 and master and beyond.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
12 months agoLP#1643709 User merge + purge pgtap test
Rogan Hamby [Fri, 14 Sep 2018 13:25:57 +0000 (09:25 -0400)]
LP#1643709 User merge + purge pgtap test

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
12 months agoLP#1643709 purge users on merge instead of flag deleted
Rogan Hamby [Fri, 14 Sep 2018 12:05:12 +0000 (08:05 -0400)]
LP#1643709 purge users on merge instead of flag deleted

Purge merged user accounts.

Update the upgraded version of the usr_merge() db function to match
recnet changes in master.

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
12 months agoLP1801156: Add missing assets to 3.2 Offline mode
Jason Boyer [Fri, 2 Nov 2018 16:33:10 +0000 (12:33 -0400)]
LP1801156: Add missing assets to 3.2 Offline mode

t_org_select was missing from the UpUp asset list,
causing offline mode to be non-functional when unable
to connect to the server.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
12 months agoLP#1761242 Z39.50 Marc View Usability with Mobile Repsonsiveness
Garry Collum [Sat, 16 Jun 2018 18:13:22 +0000 (14:13 -0400)]
LP#1761242 Z39.50 Marc View Usability with Mobile Repsonsiveness

This patch changes the size of the image in the Z39.50 Marc View from large to
medium.  It also incorporates bootstrap's media classes to present the Marc
record and the cover image side by side.  If there is no image the marc record
display floats to the left of the modal. From a suggestion by Jane Sandbert, it
also hides the book cover image on small devices.

To test.
1. Perform a search in z39.50.  An LOC title search for "Cat in the Hat"
   returms results of titles with and without images.
2. View some of the titles in Marc View, noting the large image.
3. Apply the patch.
4. Perform the same search and view the results in Marc View.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Janet Schrader <jschrader@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
12 months agoLp 1753813: Wrap all oils_persist:source_definitions in CDATA blocks.
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:08:34 +0000 (10:08 -0400)]
Lp 1753813: Wrap all oils_persist:source_definitions in CDATA blocks.

For safety's sake, we add CDATA sections in all fm_ILD.xml
oils_persist:source_definition elements as show in the example at the
top of the IDL.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
12 months agoLP#1764542: Fixing upgrade script stamping
Ben Shum [Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:04:23 +0000 (22:04 -0500)]
LP#1764542: Fixing upgrade script stamping

Last commit deleted it, not changed it.  Repairing issue.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
12 months agoLP#1764542: Stamping upgrade script
Ben Shum [Mon, 19 Nov 2018 02:58:38 +0000 (21:58 -0500)]
LP#1764542: Stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
12 months agoLP#1764542 - Update older sites to MODS 3.3
Chris Sharp [Mon, 4 Jun 2018 17:10:31 +0000 (13:10 -0400)]
LP#1764542 - Update older sites to MODS 3.3

MODS 3.3 support was introduced in March 2009, but this
change was never included in an upgrade script.  Older
sites on 3.1+ will need to apply this update to avoid scary
segmentation faults, and it should be harmless for newer
sites and desirable for those on 3.0 or older.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
12 months agoLP#1792621: Fix think-o in Hold Shelf Delay YAOUS test
Mike Rylander [Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:00:22 +0000 (11:00 -0400)]
LP#1792621: Fix think-o in Hold Shelf Delay YAOUS test

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
12 months agoLP#1792621: Ignore deleted items on hold shelf
Mike Rylander [Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:19:34 +0000 (10:19 -0400)]
LP#1792621: Ignore deleted items on hold shelf

The hold shelf rewrite brought back an old behavioral bug where items deleted
while on the hold shelf continued to show on the hold shelf list.  The most
recent behavior was to ignore those items, which this commit does.  It also
addresses an adjacent issue where holds may show with "Hold Shelf Delay"
instead of "Ready For Pickup" in some cases.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
12 months agoLP1755625: Multiple emails in patron editor
Jason Boyer [Thu, 15 Nov 2018 16:43:30 +0000 (11:43 -0500)]
LP1755625: Multiple emails in patron editor

Even though the HTML5 "email" input type allows multiple
addresses to be separated by commas there is nothing that
can be done to signal to Angular.js that this is ok; it
will only ever accept a single address. This patch forces
the type of the input tag to plain text so Angular will
rely on any supplied regex to verify the entry.

The ui.patron.edit.au.email.regex (Regex for email field on patron
registration) library setting can be used to control whether
one or multiple email addresses will be permitted on the
patron registration form.

To allow multiple addresses, that setting can be:

^(?:(?:\b[^@,\s]+@[^@,\s]+\.[^@.,\s]+\b)(?:,\s?(?!$)|$))*$

To allow only a single address, use:

^(?:\b[^@,\s]+@[^@,\s]+\.[^@.,\s]+\b)$

To test
-------
[1] In the web staff client, try to register a new patron, entering
    multiple email addresseses in the email field separated by
    commas.
[2] Note that the email field displays as invalid and the
    record cannot be saved.
[3] Apply the patch and repeat step #1, This time, the email
    field should accept multiple addresses.
[4] Set the Regex for email field on patron registration library
    setting to the multiple-email form listed above. Reload
    the patron registration form and verify that it will
    continue to accept multiple email addresses but will not
    accept entry that doesn't look like an email address.
[5] Set the library setting to the single-address value. Reload
    the patron registration form; this time it should accept
    a valid email address but not multiple ones.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
12 months agoDocs: LP#1578719 Update DIG Attributions page
Jeanette Lundgren [Wed, 12 Sep 2018 19:52:21 +0000 (15:52 -0400)]
Docs: LP#1578719 Update DIG Attributions page

Signed-off-by: Jeanette Lundgren <jlundgren@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
12 months agoLP1490616: Adjust "Penalties & Messages" label (webby)
Dan Scott [Mon, 31 Aug 2015 15:54:10 +0000 (11:54 -0400)]
LP1490616: Adjust "Penalties & Messages" label (webby)

The pane in the web-based staff client to display penalties and messages
currently has a label of "Staff-Generated Penalties/Messages", which is
misleading as the list includes system-generated penalties and messages.

Modify this to "Penalties and Messages" to avoid the "/" construction
(which is considered harder to translate) and avoid the impression that
it contains only staff-generated penalties and messages.

Signed-off-by: Dan Scott <dscott@laurentian.ca>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
12 months agoLP#1091885: Stamping upgrade script
Ben Shum [Fri, 16 Nov 2018 02:02:54 +0000 (21:02 -0500)]
LP#1091885: Stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
12 months agoLP#1091885: make sure bibs get reingested on undelete
Rogan Hamby [Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:54:05 +0000 (10:54 -0400)]
LP#1091885: make sure bibs get reingested on undelete

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
13 months agoLP#1757455: followup to fix installing i18n
Ben Shum [Thu, 15 Nov 2018 19:04:28 +0000 (14:04 -0500)]
LP#1757455: followup to fix installing i18n

Actually installing a language also runs updatepo and subsequently attempts
to copy the various dtd and property files to their correct places.

Remove from the Makefile target for install, but retain the dtd web opac
folder which is apparently where we put fieldmapper and some other files
later.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1797007 Grid cell tooltips apply to all cells (Ang)
Bill Erickson [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 14:42:17 +0000 (09:42 -0500)]
LP#1797007 Grid cell tooltips apply to all cells (Ang)

Avoid excessive browser page re-flows, caused by checking cell
widths for rendering tooltips, by rendering tooltips for all cells
regardless of the size of the content.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1797007 Grid cell tooltips apply to all cells
Bill Erickson [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 15:52:17 +0000 (10:52 -0500)]
LP#1797007 Grid cell tooltips apply to all cells

Avoid excessive browser page re-flows, caused by checking cell widths
for rendering tooltips, by rendering tooltips for all cells regardless
of the size of the content.

This reverts commit 1e9c0ab388a0697a1f099970240f2da21bfb5e1f.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1757455: Deprecate i18n building for XUL client
Ben Shum [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 19:03:44 +0000 (14:03 -0500)]
LP#1757455: Deprecate i18n building for XUL client

Remove older dtds and properties files from the Makefile for i18n build
process.

To test
-------
[1] Apply patch.
[2] Make a change to a XUL properties or DTD file
[3] Run 'make newpot' in build/i18n.
[4] Verify that your change is not reflected in the updated POT files.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1783440: add release notes entry
Galen Charlton [Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:56:07 +0000 (10:56 -0500)]
LP#1783440: add release notes entry

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1783440: adding UPC to numeric search types in advanced search
Rogan Hamby [Wed, 25 Jul 2018 12:38:11 +0000 (08:38 -0400)]
LP#1783440: adding UPC to numeric search types in advanced search

To test
-------
[1] Go the Advanced Search page in the public catalog, then to the
    Numeric Search tab.
[2] Search on a UPC value (e.g., in Concerto, "883929159529").
[3] Verify that a hit is retrieved.

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rhamby@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Pringle <jennifer.pringle@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1684202 - fix holdings grid refresh... bre_id array always be integers
Cesar Velez [Wed, 7 Nov 2018 16:09:10 +0000 (11:09 -0500)]
LP#1684202 - fix holdings grid refresh... bre_id array always be integers

For some strange reason the volcopy bchannel event data.records
would be an array of string integers or a array of ints depending
on whether you're adding or editing holdings. This addresses that
weirdness.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
13 months agoLP#1684202 - fix bug the prevented automatic refresh
Cesar Velez [Wed, 17 Oct 2018 22:06:01 +0000 (18:06 -0400)]
LP#1684202 - fix bug the prevented automatic refresh

Turns out that Array.includes() does not do implicit type convertions
Typical javascript...

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
13 months agoLP#1684202: Protect against missing features; Make feature more general
Mike Rylander [Fri, 14 Sep 2018 15:03:30 +0000 (11:03 -0400)]
LP#1684202: Protect against missing features; Make feature more general

I've wrapped the BroadcastChannel code in a test derived from the auth version
of the same concept.  Also broadcasting the full set of record IDs and the
pre-update call number IDs for other interfaces that might be interested. The
channel name is also made more generic and made to follow the precedent from
the auth channel name.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
13 months agoStamping upgrade script
Mike Rylander [Mon, 12 Nov 2018 17:26:40 +0000 (12:26 -0500)]
Stamping upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
13 months agoLP#1773479 Show Located URIs in browse
Dan Wells [Fri, 9 Nov 2018 17:28:08 +0000 (12:28 -0500)]
LP#1773479 Show Located URIs in browse

Located URIs depend upon bib-level visibility, as there are no copies
to work with.  The browse code, however, was joining in the copy
visibility table as if it would always have at least one row per bib,
but in the case of located URIs, it does not.

Let's change it to a LEFT JOIN to allow the bib row to show up, at
which point the existing bib visibility check can do its job.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
13 months agoLP#1724348 Honor default tab from catalog search
Dan Wells [Wed, 24 Oct 2018 18:38:01 +0000 (14:38 -0400)]
LP#1724348 Honor default tab from catalog search

The default tab selection was not being honored from catalog searches,
as the search had already set $scope.record_tab, and we were honoring
that value in all cases.

Instead, let's honor that value in cases where the OPAC load doesn't
change our current record, which should only happen if we load the
record directly to a non-opac tab, then go to the OPAC view.

To test:
1) Set any tab other than "OPAC View" as your default view in record
details.
2) Do a catalog search.
3) Select a record, and notice your default view is not set.
4) Apply patch, do the same steps, and notice the default view is now
selected.

To test regression of bug #1708951:
1) In Firefox, load a record directly (e.g.
/eg/opac/staff/cat/catalog/record/123).
2) Note the default view loaded.
3) Click "OPAC View".
4) Note the view does not return to your default view, but stays on
the OPAC.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@library.in.gov>
13 months agoLP#1635737 Due date DST noncat thinko fix
Bill Erickson [Wed, 7 Nov 2018 14:27:30 +0000 (09:27 -0500)]
LP#1635737 Due date DST noncat thinko fix

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
13 months agoLP#1635737 Due date DST-aware thinko fix
Bill Erickson [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 21:22:43 +0000 (16:22 -0500)]
LP#1635737 Due date DST-aware thinko fix

Minor code refactor to fix thinko and syntax issues.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
13 months agoLP#1635737 Apply DST-aware timezone to context dates
Mike Rylander [Mon, 31 Jul 2017 19:55:34 +0000 (15:55 -0400)]
LP#1635737 Apply DST-aware timezone to context dates

Do our best to enforce the rule required by OpenSRF's interval_to_seconds
that when a context date is in use, and you care about DST awareness, you
must set the timezone to a DST-aware value, e.g., 'America/New_York'. In
most situations, 'local' will suffice for this, as the server is typically
configured with a DST-aware timezone in its environment.  However, we will
look for an org unit setting called 'lib.timezone' and use that where we
can.  See LP#1705524 for info on that setting.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/src/perlmods/lib/OpenILS/Application/Circ/Circulate.pm
Open-ILS/src/perlmods/lib/OpenILS/Application/Circ/NonCat.pm

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
13 months agoLP#1635737 Use new OpenSRF interval_to_seconds() context
Dan Wells [Fri, 21 Jul 2017 18:28:16 +0000 (14:28 -0400)]
LP#1635737 Use new OpenSRF interval_to_seconds() context

Use the optional context for interval_to_seconds() to account for the
variable length of duration components.  For example, "1 day" may be
shorter or longer than 24 hours during a time change event, "1 month"
may be shorter or longer depending on which month it is currently, etc.

Also, remove some timestamp munging, as that happens within
interval_to_seconds() already.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/src/perlmods/lib/OpenILS/Application/Circ/Circulate.pm

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
13 months agoLP#1635737: Unit tests for DST and date math
Mike Rylander [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 20:27:23 +0000 (15:27 -0500)]
LP#1635737: Unit tests for DST and date math

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
13 months agoLP#1635737 Add optional context to interval_to_seconds
Dan Wells [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 20:13:47 +0000 (15:13 -0500)]
LP#1635737 Add optional context to interval_to_seconds

Any given interval (e.g. "1 month") can be a different amount of
seconds depending on the context (i.e. "1 month" after February 1 is
March 1, but "1 month" after March 1 is April 1, yet March is longer
than February).  This affects months all the time, but also can
affect days, hours, and even seconds once you consider DST and "leap"
times.

By giving an optional context to interval_to_seconds, you can find
the true number of seconds in, for example, "1 month", when starting
from "February 1" (the context).

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
13 months agoAdd eg_startup back to .gitignore
Ben Shum [Tue, 6 Nov 2018 20:35:49 +0000 (15:35 -0500)]
Add eg_startup back to .gitignore

Since we moved eg_startup to apache_24, we also need to ignore there.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
13 months agoLP#1783602: Remove copy counts from mr search results page
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 25 Jul 2018 15:51:06 +0000 (11:51 -0400)]
LP#1783602: Remove copy counts from mr search results page

The copy counts on the mr search results page can be wrong if a limiter was
applied to the metarecord search. Rather than supply inaccurate information to
the user, let's remove the counts from that page until a long-term solution can
be developed.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1755543: Change placement of help popovers
Kathy Lussier [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 20:50:24 +0000 (15:50 -0500)]
LP#1755543: Change placement of help popovers

Set the placement of help tip popovers so that they automatically position
to a visible place on the screen.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1755543: Add help tips to Print Item Labels Settings tab
Kathy Lussier [Tue, 13 Mar 2018 16:54:42 +0000 (12:54 -0400)]
LP#1755543: Add help tips to Print Item Labels Settings tab

Instead of providing lengthy settings descriptions, which result in a lot of
scrolling on the Print Item Template page, let's use help tips that can
provide guidance to new users without adding clutter to the interface.

This commit also turns the field labels into HTML labels for improved
accessibility and removes borders on the page. The borders were helpful
when we displayed the help text on the page, but are no longer needed.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1755896: Web Client mobile menu font color contrast.
Garry Collum [Thu, 7 Jun 2018 18:54:45 +0000 (14:54 -0400)]
LP#1755896: Web Client mobile menu font color contrast.

When viewing the main menu in the web client in a small device or in a
browser with a width that is resized to less than 800px the menu
collapses and the submenu choices are difficult to read because of lack
of contrast.  This patch adds some contrast.

To test:
1. View the web client in a browser and lessen the width until the menu
   collapses, or view it in a small device.
2. Open some of the menu options to observe the submenus.
3. Apply the patch.
4. Refresh the browser and repeat steps 1-2 to view the more readable
   submenus.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1789747: tweak disabling the offline circulation link
Galen Charlton [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 21:40:34 +0000 (16:40 -0500)]
LP#1789747: tweak disabling the offline circulation link

This patch ensures that the menu link can be fully disabled by
giving the "disabled" CSS class to the anchor as well as the
li that contains it. It also adds a CSS rule to the disabled
class to force the cursor to not-allowed; due to a quirk, an
anchor with "pointer-events: none" will not respect "cursor: not-allowed",
but the containing element can have that cursor rule.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1789747 More SharedWorker sanity checks for egLovefield
Bill Erickson [Tue, 4 Sep 2018 19:09:31 +0000 (15:09 -0400)]
LP#1789747 More SharedWorker sanity checks for egLovefield

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rhamby@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1789747 SharedWorker sanity checks
Bill Erickson [Thu, 30 Aug 2018 17:19:03 +0000 (13:19 -0400)]
LP#1789747 SharedWorker sanity checks

Avoid page load failures when SharedWorkers (for offline mode) are
not supported.  Additionally, disable the Offline Circulation menu
option when SharedWorkers are not supported.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1798170 Load grid data after settings are applied
Bill Erickson [Tue, 16 Oct 2018 18:15:53 +0000 (14:15 -0400)]
LP#1798170 Load grid data after settings are applied

Ensure the initial grid data fetching code does not fire until after the
grid configuration has been retrieved and applied.  This fixes an issue
where custom columns would contain no values on initial grid load.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1801759: enable mod_remoteip by default
Galen Charlton [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 17:54:24 +0000 (12:54 -0500)]
LP#1801759: enable mod_remoteip by default

Use of mod_remoteip is technically optional, since it's not
required that Evergreen run with a proxy such as NGINX. However, since
use of proxies is common, enablig mod_remoteip just in case could
be useful with minimal cost.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
13 months agoLP#1801759: add mod_remoteip configuration to example Apache config
Galen Charlton [Mon, 5 Nov 2018 17:49:35 +0000 (12:49 -0500)]
LP#1801759: add mod_remoteip configuration to example Apache config

Text taken from an OpenSRF patch added by Bill Erickson per bug 1684970.

This patch adds an Apache configuration stanza that uses mod_remoteip
to pass the user agent's IP address to the HTTP translator. It is meant
for when Apache is being run behind a proxy such as NGINX.

To test
-------
[1] Set up Evergreen with Apache and the WebSockets server running
    behind a proxy such as NGINX.
[2] Enable mod_remoteip (e.g., sudo a2enmod remoteip).
[3] Apply the Apache configuration change in this patch, uncommenting
    out the directives and (if necessary) updating the internal IP
    address of the proxy.
[4] Reload Apache.
[5] Perform an action that uses the HTTP translator, e.g., adding a
    vendor record using the Dojo interface.
[6] Verify that the client IP logged is that of the user agent, not
    the proxy.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
13 months agoDocs: updating holding, item, call number terminology
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 4 Nov 2018 23:25:44 +0000 (15:25 -0800)]
Docs: updating holding, item, call number terminology

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
13 months agoDocs: Update old command osrf_ctl.sh to osrf_control
Remington Steed [Fri, 2 Nov 2018 19:00:55 +0000 (15:00 -0400)]
Docs: Update old command osrf_ctl.sh to osrf_control

Thanks to Rosie Le Faive for catching this problem, and providing the
solution!

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
13 months agoLP1796988: Fix Saving Last Copy Template
Jason Boyer [Fri, 26 Oct 2018 13:16:14 +0000 (09:16 -0400)]
LP1796988: Fix Saving Last Copy Template

A line that belongs within a forEach loop escaped
its bounds and caused a reference error that prevented
the applyTemplate function from saving the last used
template. This branch ushers this line back to its
pen where it can trouble us no more.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Janet Schrader <jschrader@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
13 months agoDocs: Emergency Closing Handler
abneiman [Thu, 1 Nov 2018 20:59:02 +0000 (13:59 -0700)]
Docs: Emergency Closing Handler

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
13 months agoDocs: Fix minor release notes formatting bug
Remington Steed [Wed, 31 Oct 2018 20:53:17 +0000 (16:53 -0400)]
Docs: Fix minor release notes formatting bug

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
13 months agoForward Port Release Notes for 3.0.13.
Jason Stephenson [Thu, 25 Oct 2018 13:35:37 +0000 (09:35 -0400)]
Forward Port Release Notes for 3.0.13.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
13 months agoForward-port 3.1.7 upgrade script
Dan Wells [Wed, 24 Oct 2018 22:18:48 +0000 (18:18 -0400)]
Forward-port 3.1.7 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
13 months agoForward-port 3.2.1 upgrade script
Dan Wells [Wed, 24 Oct 2018 22:14:28 +0000 (18:14 -0400)]
Forward-port 3.2.1 upgrade script

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
13 months agoDocs: adding another entry to 3.2.1 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 24 Oct 2018 16:35:50 +0000 (09:35 -0700)]
Docs: adding another entry to 3.2.1 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
13 months agoDocs: adding another entry to 3.1.7 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 24 Oct 2018 16:33:23 +0000 (09:33 -0700)]
Docs: adding another entry to 3.1.7 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
13 months agoLP#1797923 Browser client iframe initial loading page
Bill Erickson [Mon, 15 Oct 2018 15:43:33 +0000 (11:43 -0400)]
LP#1797923 Browser client iframe initial loading page

Apply a default value to the browser client iframe URL so the iframe
does not attempt to load a copy of the current page.  The default value
points to a simple loading page, displying "Loading..." plus our
standard spinny gif.

Progress gif copied from web/opac/images/ to web/images/ to avoid
dependence on the old opac directory.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoDocs: Adding release notes for 3.2.1
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 24 Oct 2018 16:15:44 +0000 (09:15 -0700)]
Docs: Adding release notes for 3.2.1

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
13 months agoDocs: adding release notes for 3.1.7
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 24 Oct 2018 16:02:37 +0000 (09:02 -0700)]
Docs: adding release notes for 3.1.7

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
13 months agoForward port 3.1.5-3.2.0-upgrade-db.sql.
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 23 Oct 2018 20:32:17 +0000 (16:32 -0400)]
Forward port 3.1.5-3.2.0-upgrade-db.sql.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
13 months agoLP#1746536: Remove input-group-addon class from Add Call Number button
Kathy Lussier [Wed, 26 Sep 2018 18:45:26 +0000 (14:45 -0400)]
LP#1746536: Remove input-group-addon class from Add Call Number button

The button no longer looks like a button with this class in place.

Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1746536: Restrict CN addition but allow CN edits...
Mike Rylander [Wed, 26 Sep 2018 16:57:04 +0000 (12:57 -0400)]
LP#1746536: Restrict CN addition but allow CN edits...

... in the top half of the Vol/Copy editor when there are multiple bib records
represented in the UI.

Also, restrict the size of the org selector using a bootstrap row.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/cat/volcopy/t_edit.tt2
Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/staff/cat/volcopy/app.js

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1746536: Allow batch-apply to volume fields in multi-record context
Mike Rylander [Wed, 19 Sep 2018 14:38:42 +0000 (10:38 -0400)]
LP#1746536: Allow batch-apply to volume fields in multi-record context

I can't see a reason to restrict Batch Apply for volume fields in a multi-
record context, as all the data is gathered based on the volume owners, not
record information.  This commit removes that restriction.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1746536 - enable volcopy editor for multi-bib but only volumes
Cesar Velez [Wed, 12 Sep 2018 09:37:28 +0000 (05:37 -0400)]
LP#1746536 - enable volcopy editor for multi-bib but only volumes

This removes the disabling of the volcopy editor caused by
passing it a record id of 0. Allowing the Item Status grid's
Edit>Volumes to function as a way to batch edit volumes of
more than 1 bib record.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP1746536: cannot edit vol/call number in item status
a. bellenir [Wed, 27 Jun 2018 18:48:56 +0000 (14:48 -0400)]
LP1746536: cannot edit vol/call number in item status

spawnHoldingsEdit was disabling record summary by passing record_id: 0
this change will provided the record_id if exactly one record is selected.
behavior is unchanged if multiple records are selected.

Signed-off-by: a. bellenir <ab@grpl.org>
Signed-off-by: cesar velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Conflicts:
Open-ILS/web/js/ui/default/staff/circ/services/item.js

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Kathy Lussier <klussier@masslnc.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1796978 Realign working copy refresh with proper condition
Dan Wells [Wed, 10 Oct 2018 20:07:24 +0000 (16:07 -0400)]
LP#1796978 Realign working copy refresh with proper condition

The "working copy" grid needs to update whenever the copy data above
updates.  I *believe* this aligns the refresh with its intended
condition.

This appears to have come about via bug #1732761, so retesting of
that fix may be in order.

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
13 months agoLP#1796971 Wait for call number and copy before loading locations
Dan Wells [Thu, 11 Oct 2018 13:21:05 +0000 (09:21 -0400)]
LP#1796971 Wait for call number and copy before loading locations

In cases where add a copy to a call number, we fetch the original
call number via async, then attach the new copy to it.  Before this
commit, however, we were not waiting for the call number fetch
promise to resolve, so the copy wasn't there to use for limiting the
location load.

Since the async request is internal to a loop, one way out is to
capture that promise, then make sure it resolves before loading the
locations.

(We previously returned the copies from the internal function, but that
value wasn't being used anyway, so we don't worry about unwrapping the
$q.all() when it resolves.)

Signed-off-by: Dan Wells <dbw2@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: John Amundson <jamundson@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
14 months agoDocs: correcting inaccurate statement in action trigger docs
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 11 Oct 2018 01:37:59 +0000 (18:37 -0700)]
Docs: correcting inaccurate statement in action trigger docs

14 months agoDocs: Update release notes version in consolidated manual
Remington Steed [Tue, 9 Oct 2018 14:35:00 +0000 (10:35 -0400)]
Docs: Update release notes version in consolidated manual

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
14 months agoDocs: adding info about testing action triggers
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 8 Oct 2018 21:42:30 +0000 (14:42 -0700)]
Docs: adding info about testing action triggers

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
14 months agoDocs: adding action/triggers to staff client admin docs
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 8 Oct 2018 21:37:30 +0000 (14:37 -0700)]
Docs: adding action/triggers to staff client admin docs

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
14 months agoDocs: re-adding missing anchor to install instructions
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 8 Oct 2018 21:36:48 +0000 (14:36 -0700)]
Docs: re-adding missing anchor to install instructions

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
14 months agoLP#1792658 Angular Evergreen favicon
Bill Erickson [Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:18:30 +0000 (10:18 -0400)]
LP#1792658 Angular Evergreen favicon

Use the Evergreen favicon.ico in the Angular(6) application.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
14 months agoLP#1785681 Patron address copy to clipboard
Bill Erickson [Mon, 6 Aug 2018 19:18:35 +0000 (15:18 -0400)]
LP#1785681 Patron address copy to clipboard

Support copying formatted addresses to the clipboard in the browser
staff client, similar to the XUL client.  Action is performed via a new
link in the addresses section (next to "print") in the patron summary
sidebar.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
14 months agoLP#1721139: apply proper date format in certain places
Galen Charlton [Tue, 11 Sep 2018 18:58:29 +0000 (14:58 -0400)]
LP#1721139: apply proper date format in certain places

This patch ensures that the correct date format is used
to display dates in certain contexts in the web staff
client:

- patron bucket summary
- record bucket summary
- patron bucket 'View batch edits'

This has the side effect of fixing a problem where the batch
edit timestamps were not wrapped correctly in Firefox.

To test
-------
1. Using user buckets, make some batch changes on some patrons and roll
   back some of those changes.
2. Using Firefox, click on the 'View Batch Edits' button.
3. Note that the times dispayed are formatted as raw
   database timestamps
4. Note that the summary for the user bucket displays the
   create time as a raw database timestamp.
5. Navigate to a record bucket and note that its create
   time is displayed as a raw timestamp as well.
3. Apply patch.
4. Repeat steps 2-5; this time, the times should be displayed
   using the correct date and time format.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
14 months agoLP#1778083 Location, Floating, and Age Protect missing from Items Out
Garry Collum [Thu, 21 Jun 2018 23:41:48 +0000 (19:41 -0400)]
LP#1778083 Location, Floating, and Age Protect missing from Items Out

Adds columns for Location (Copy), Floating Group, and Age-based Hold
Protection to the items out grid.

To test.
1. View an items out screen to see that the Location, Floating Group,
   and Age-based Hold protection columns are not available as options.
2. Apply the patch.
3. Edit some items and add definitions for Floating Group, and
   Age-based hold protection.
4. Check out these items and other items that do not have a floating
   group or age-based protection.
5. Display the Location, Floating Group, and Age-based Hold Protection
   columns.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dawn Dale <ddale@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
14 months agoLP#1770246: (follow-up) display the open-in-new-window/tab icon
Galen Charlton [Fri, 5 Oct 2018 20:41:04 +0000 (16:41 -0400)]
LP#1770246: (follow-up) display the open-in-new-window/tab icon

Since the title links added by the previous patch intentionally open
the record in a new tab, display the corresponding icon to be
consistent with other interfaces.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
14 months agoLP#1770246 Catalog linked title column in query and pending buckets
Garry Collum [Fri, 1 Jun 2018 01:22:35 +0000 (21:22 -0400)]
LP#1770246 Catalog linked title column in query and pending buckets

To mirror the Record Bucket View grid, this patch adds a title column
in the query and pending bucket tabs that links to the catalog record
of the title displayed. The catalog record is opened in a new tab, so
the query and pending data is not lost.

Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
14 months agoDocs: adding basic info about printing spine labels
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 4 Oct 2018 18:53:59 +0000 (11:53 -0700)]
Docs: adding basic info about printing spine labels

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>