Evergreen.git
2 months agoDocs: adding release notes for 3.1.15
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 18 Sep 2019 03:48:13 +0000 (20:48 -0700)]
Docs: adding release notes for 3.1.15

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 months agoLP#1822630: fix sanitizing CGI params on place_hold_result
Jeff Davis [Mon, 10 Jun 2019 16:53:44 +0000 (09:53 -0700)]
LP#1822630: fix sanitizing CGI params on place_hold_result

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 months agoLP#1822630: further sanitizing of CGI params when embedded in HTML
Jeff Davis [Mon, 1 Apr 2019 22:13:09 +0000 (15:13 -0700)]
LP#1822630: further sanitizing of CGI params when embedded in HTML

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 months agoLP#1822630: sanitize user input before display on browse results
Jeff Davis [Mon, 1 Apr 2019 17:00:59 +0000 (10:00 -0700)]
LP#1822630: sanitize user input before display on browse results

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
2 months agoLP#1559239: use rel="noopener" when opening external URLs in a new tab
Jeff Davis [Thu, 13 Sep 2018 18:58:48 +0000 (11:58 -0700)]
LP#1559239: use rel="noopener" when opening external URLs in a new tab

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1735847: Remove patron info from default Hold Transit Slip
blake [Fri, 1 Dec 2017 22:32:22 +0000 (16:32 -0600)]
LP1735847: Remove patron info from default Hold Transit Slip

Removes most patron information from the Hold Transit Slip
in both the web and XUL client default definitions.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Dan Pearl <dpearl@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoDocs: Group similar release notes together
Remington Steed [Tue, 10 Sep 2019 13:21:09 +0000 (09:21 -0400)]
Docs: Group similar release notes together

This commit simply moves one release note to be near a group of similar
release notes.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
3 months agoDocs: Make "staff catalog" titles consistent in 3.4 Rel Notes
Remington Steed [Tue, 10 Sep 2019 13:18:24 +0000 (09:18 -0400)]
Docs: Make "staff catalog" titles consistent in 3.4 Rel Notes

This commit tries to make the release note titles regarding the angular
staff client both consistent and more readable.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
3 months agoTranslation updates - po files
Galen Charlton [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 21:05:56 +0000 (17:05 -0400)]
Translation updates - po files

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoTranslation updates - newpot
Galen Charlton [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 20:57:43 +0000 (16:57 -0400)]
Translation updates - newpot

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoprune RELEASE_NOTES_NEXT
Galen Charlton [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 20:50:57 +0000 (16:50 -0400)]
prune RELEASE_NOTES_NEXT

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agofirst rough pass at 3.4 release notes
Galen Charlton [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 20:49:51 +0000 (16:49 -0400)]
first rough pass at 3.4 release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoEnsure "Reshelved" copies are still reshelving
Thomas Berezansky [Wed, 15 Oct 2014 15:32:58 +0000 (11:32 -0400)]
Ensure "Reshelved" copies are still reshelving

Rather than "were reshelving when the query started"

Signed-off-by: Thomas Berezansky <tsbere@mvlc.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: adjust live_t remoteauth checks
Galen Charlton [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 19:27:19 +0000 (15:27 -0400)]
LP#1817645: adjust live_t remoteauth checks

Version 6.07 or higher of LWP::Protocol::https is required to
avoid an issue where an SSL certificate check of localhost
cannot be bypassed. We could instead have chosen to install
that Perl module from CPAN rather than packages, but since there's
presently no non-test code that requires that bugfix, I've elected
not to bother installing that module from CPAN for now.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: fix live perl test for basic auth API
Ben Shum [Sun, 8 Sep 2019 21:21:18 +0000 (17:21 -0400)]
LP#1817645: fix live perl test for basic auth API

The live perl test is failing because we are not passing all
the right parameters for ignoring the SSL certificate verification
checks. Pass another variable to see if this helps.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: (follow-up) avoid hardcoding user ID in a live_t test
Galen Charlton [Mon, 9 Sep 2019 18:28:18 +0000 (14:28 -0400)]
LP#1817645: (follow-up) avoid hardcoding user ID in a live_t test

This patch is an alternative implementation of an idea from
Ben Shum to avoid assuming that a given username in Concerto
will always be associated with the same patron ID.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoDocs: cleaning up headings in 3.4 release notes
Jane Sandberg [Sun, 8 Sep 2019 15:58:59 +0000 (08:58 -0700)]
Docs: cleaning up headings in 3.4 release notes

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
3 months agoLP#1817645: Fix pgtap tests
Ben Shum [Sat, 7 Sep 2019 16:26:14 +0000 (12:26 -0400)]
LP#1817645: Fix pgtap tests

There was a missing closing parenthesis on the pgtap tests from
this new feature.

Also, one of the comparisons had the wrong value matching and it
failed to pass. Inactive patrons return "not_found" rather than
"blocked" apparently.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 months agoLP#1816475: Cleanup 950.data.seed-values.sql
Ben Shum [Sat, 7 Sep 2019 03:32:42 +0000 (23:32 -0400)]
LP#1816475: Cleanup 950.data.seed-values.sql

When this branch was committed, some old seed data snuck back into
the file from LP#1759343 cleanup commit (eee5c5948ca).  Remove the
extra code to prevent duplicate INSERT errors.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
3 months agoLP#1068287: stamp database update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 22:09:05 +0000 (18:09 -0400)]
LP#1068287: stamp database update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1068287 UI tweak and renewal behavior
Jason Etheridge [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 03:51:46 +0000 (23:51 -0400)]
LP#1068287 UI tweak and renewal behavior

Skips the CREATE_PRECAT permission check when renewing pre-cataloged items.

Also disables all the elements except the Cancel button in the Pre-Cat dialog
when the user lacks the CREATE_PRECAT permission, and repositions the explanatory
text.

Also includes release notes.

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1068287 - Add CREATE_PRECAT permission
Cesar Velez [Thu, 13 Dec 2018 23:13:39 +0000 (18:13 -0500)]
LP#1068287 - Add CREATE_PRECAT permission

Add this permission to prevent untrained/un-authorized
circ staff from creating pre-cat items due to mis-scanned
barcodes. Added to all profiles by default, so that staff
admins can pinpoint users who may not have it, i.e Volunteers, etc.

Signed-off by: Cesar Velez <cesar.velez@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1823255: stamp database update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 22:03:14 +0000 (18:03 -0400)]
LP#1823255: stamp database update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1823255: optionally require ident_value
Mark Bucholtz [Mon, 1 Apr 2019 14:45:20 +0000 (07:45 -0700)]
LP#1823255: optionally require ident_value

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Mark Bucholtz <mbucholtz@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLp 1811696: Add --rebuild-rmsr option to pingest.pl
Jason Stephenson [Wed, 3 Apr 2019 17:30:07 +0000 (13:30 -0400)]
Lp 1811696: Add --rebuild-rmsr option to pingest.pl

Add the option to rebuild the reporter.materialized_simple_record
table to the pingest.pl support script.

Add release notes.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1841270: release notes
Jason Etheridge [Fri, 23 Aug 2019 19:48:41 +0000 (15:48 -0400)]
LP#1841270: release notes

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1841270: fix ITEM_NOT_HOLDABLE event description
Jason Etheridge [Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:16:31 +0000 (09:16 -0400)]
LP#1841270: fix ITEM_NOT_HOLDABLE event description

The main functionality for this enhancment produces toast messages for success
and failure, and the description for this particular event when testing had me
double-taking :)

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1841270: add Title Hold option in various places in staff client
Jason Etheridge [Fri, 19 Jul 2019 22:59:19 +0000 (18:59 -0400)]
LP#1841270: add Title Hold option in various places in staff client

* Adds a Title Hold option to certain invocations of Request Items
(Item Status, Copy Buckets, but not Holdings View)

* Switches count of items to count of titles when Title hold option
is selected

* Adds a checkbox for honoring the preferred notification settings
and default pickup library of the selected patron

* Adds a success/failure toast for Request Items

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLp 1799272: Option to Limit Hold Items in SIP2 msg 64 to Available
Jason Stephenson [Fri, 2 Nov 2018 13:03:07 +0000 (09:03 -0400)]
Lp 1799272: Option to Limit Hold Items in SIP2 msg 64 to Available

This commit adds an implementation option to the oils_sip.xml that,
when enabled, will limit the hold items list and hold items counts in
the patron information response (response 64) to only the holds
available for pickup by the patron.  When the setting is not enabled,
the full list of the patron's holds continues to be used.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1731021 SIP fine detail fee type additions
Bill Erickson [Mon, 13 May 2019 14:43:51 +0000 (10:43 -0400)]
LP1731021 SIP fine detail fee type additions

Adds support for specifying different fee types in the fine/fee response
based on the most recent billing type of each transaction.

Thanks to Jason Stephenson for the initial implementation.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1731021 SIP Fine detail repairs / display fields
Bill Erickson [Wed, 10 Apr 2019 16:45:56 +0000 (12:45 -0400)]
LP1731021 SIP Fine detail repairs / display fields

Resolve commit issues with the second commit from the source branch
working/user/dpearl/LP1731021_fine_item_detail

Migrating circ title/author lookup to use metabib display fields instead
of MVR's.

Minor code refactoring.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1731021: Support fine detail enhancement to SIP.
Dan Pearl [Thu, 25 May 2017 18:10:01 +0000 (14:10 -0400)]
LP#1731021: Support fine detail enhancement to SIP.

The particular flavor of fine detail output is manufacturer dependent,
although 3m is popular, and the default.  To configure the selection,
modify the /openils/conf/oils_sip.xml file.

Testing: See the /openils/conf/oils_sip.xml file and test all supported
values for the av_format option.  You should also test the case where
the option is omitted, or a non-supported value.  I am not sure what
happens if you supply more than one option with same or different
values, but this is a non-supported degenerate case.

For each test value, ensure tha the fine item detail is the expected
format.

Signed-off-by: Dan Pearl <dpearl@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1444644: stamp database update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 21:51:21 +0000 (17:51 -0400)]
LP#1444644: stamp database update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1444644 Copy Import Development Work
Liam Whalen [Thu, 2 Oct 2014 02:17:34 +0000 (19:17 -0700)]
LP#1444644 Copy Import Development Work

Two new options for importing holdings have been added to MARC Batch
Import/Export:

1) Auto-overlay On-order Cataloguing Copies

This is similar to "Auto-overlay In-process Acquisitions Copies," but
for copies that were not created from an acquisitions workflow.
Holdings information in the incoming record will be used to overlay any
existing On Order copies for the matching record which belong to the
owning library defined in the Holdings Import Profile.  The Holdings
Import Profile is also used to match incoming to existing copies, if
possible; otherwise, On Order copies are overlaid in the order they were
created.  The call number will also be overlaid if the incoming record
provides one.

2) Use Org Unit Matching in Copy to Determine Best Match

When there are multiple potential matching records, this feature allows
the user to automatically select the record which has the most copies at
libraries near the importing library in the org tree.  That is, starting
at the importing library, it climbs the org tree, gradually expanding
the scope at which it checks for holdings on matching records; once
holdings are found, the record with the most holdings at that scope is
selected for overlay.  If there are no matching records with holdings,
then the default best match overlay is attempted.

Two new permissions are added to control the use of these new features.

Signed-off-by: Liam Whalen <liam.whalen@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1728331 - Action Trigger Aggregator Date Parameter
Josh Stompro [Wed, 27 Feb 2019 16:31:54 +0000 (10:31 -0600)]
LP#1728331 - Action Trigger Aggregator Date Parameter

- Added release notes.
- Added note about script to support scripts doc.
- Added script to makefile for confile processing and installation.
- Added processed version of the script to .gitignore

I tested out the script with our production data and it worked as described.

Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1728331: A/T Aggregator Date Parameter
Jason Boyer [Tue, 20 Feb 2018 19:51:21 +0000 (14:51 -0500)]
LP1728331: A/T Aggregator Date Parameter

Adds a --date parameter to action_trigger_aggregator.pl
to make it simpler to pull events for a single day when
that day isn't "today."

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <jboyer@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Josh Stompro <stompro@stompro.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1786552: AuthProxy: release note for LDAP bind_user and restrict_by_home_ou
Jeff Davis [Fri, 21 Jun 2019 23:25:04 +0000 (16:25 -0700)]
LP#1786552: AuthProxy: release note for LDAP bind_user and restrict_by_home_ou

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1786552: AuthProxy: restrict_by_home_ou based on authenticator org_units
Jeff Davis [Thu, 20 Jun 2019 19:49:31 +0000 (12:49 -0700)]
LP#1786552: AuthProxy: restrict_by_home_ou based on authenticator org_units

It makes more sense to check the patron's home library against the org
units to which the authenticator applies, rather than the login org
param.

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1786552: optionally restrict auth_proxy login by home OU
Jeff Davis [Fri, 8 Feb 2019 21:59:14 +0000 (13:59 -0800)]
LP#1786552: optionally restrict auth_proxy login by home OU

This adds a new restrict_by_home_ou setting to auth_proxy authenticator
config.  When enabled, if the login request includes an org param, the
authenticator will refuse to authenticate a user unless their home OU
matches or is a descendant of that org; login fails and auth_proxy
proceeds to the next configured authenticator.

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1786552: LDAP bind user option
Jeff Davis [Wed, 17 Oct 2018 01:24:00 +0000 (18:24 -0700)]
LP#1786552: LDAP bind user option

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1793802: stamp database update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 21:38:02 +0000 (17:38 -0400)]
LP#1793802: stamp database update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1793802 - Add new aged/all billing/payment sources to aged/all circ sources.
Chris Sharp [Tue, 21 May 2019 10:53:53 +0000 (06:53 -0400)]
LP#1793802 - Add new aged/all billing/payment sources to aged/all circ sources.

The new aged/all billing/payment sources need to be included
in the aged/all circulations reporting sources.

Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1793802 Age circ ages payments before billings
Bill Erickson [Sat, 20 Oct 2018 12:11:46 +0000 (08:11 -0400)]
LP#1793802 Age circ ages payments before billings

When aging a circulation, payments must be deleted before billings,
since account_adjustements (payment) reference billings.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1793802 Billing/payment purge improvements
Bill Erickson [Wed, 26 Sep 2018 21:22:11 +0000 (17:22 -0400)]
LP#1793802 Billing/payment purge improvements

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1793802 Aged billings/payments release notes
Bill Erickson [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 19:56:25 +0000 (15:56 -0400)]
LP#1793802 Aged billings/payments release notes

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1793802 Aged billings/payments PGTAP tests
Bill Erickson [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 19:53:23 +0000 (15:53 -0400)]
LP#1793802 Aged billings/payments PGTAP tests

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1793802 Add money.all_[payments|billings] views
Bill Erickson [Mon, 24 Sep 2018 14:33:13 +0000 (10:33 -0400)]
LP#1793802 Add money.all_[payments|billings] views

Similar to money.all_circulation_slim, add views to collect data from
both active and aged versions of the payment and billing tables.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1793802 Aged billings and payments
Bill Erickson [Fri, 21 Sep 2018 18:53:33 +0000 (14:53 -0400)]
LP#1793802 Aged billings and payments

Creates tables money.aged_billing and money.aged_payment.  When a
circulation is aged, billings/payments linked to the circ are migrated
to the aged_* table.

Upgrade script includes a migration script for migrating existing
billings and payments.

Includes IDL entries for reporting and pcrud access just in case it's
needed.  Note the 'xact' column on these new tables links directly to
the aged circulation instead of the non-existent money.billable_xact.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Chris Sharp <csharp@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: add release notes
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 21:17:14 +0000 (17:17 -0400)]
LP#1817645: add release notes

These are taken from the introduction of the technical reference
docs written by Jeff Davis.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 21:13:30 +0000 (17:13 -0400)]
LP#1817645: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: (follow-up) sync schema update script
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 21:11:13 +0000 (17:11 -0400)]
LP#1817645: (follow-up) sync schema update script

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: use label as reporter:selector for user activity type
Jeff Davis [Mon, 17 Jun 2019 21:12:21 +0000 (14:12 -0700)]
LP#1817645: use label as reporter:selector for user activity type

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: add RemoteAuth profiles to Angular server admin
Jeff Davis [Wed, 12 Jun 2019 17:46:30 +0000 (10:46 -0700)]
LP#1817645: add RemoteAuth profiles to Angular server admin

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: track RemoteAuth user activity
Jeff Davis [Wed, 1 May 2019 18:42:11 +0000 (11:42 -0700)]
LP#1817645: track RemoteAuth user activity

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: RemoteAuth documentation
Jeff Davis [Thu, 4 Apr 2019 22:47:14 +0000 (15:47 -0700)]
LP#1817645: RemoteAuth documentation

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: RemoteAuth Perl live test for basic HTTP authentication (RFC 7617)
Jeff Davis [Tue, 5 Mar 2019 00:34:58 +0000 (16:34 -0800)]
LP#1817645: RemoteAuth Perl live test for basic HTTP authentication (RFC 7617)

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: RemoteAuth pgTAP test
Jeff Davis [Tue, 5 Mar 2019 00:12:45 +0000 (16:12 -0800)]
LP#1817645: RemoteAuth pgTAP test

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: sample data for testing remote patron auth
Jeff Davis [Mon, 4 Mar 2019 22:53:43 +0000 (14:53 -0800)]
LP#1817645: sample data for testing remote patron auth

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: RemoteAuth handler for basic HTTP authentication (RFC 7617)
Jeff Davis [Tue, 5 Mar 2019 00:48:23 +0000 (16:48 -0800)]
LP#1817645: RemoteAuth handler for basic HTTP authentication (RFC 7617)

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1817645: configurable HTTP API for patron auth/retrieval
Jeff Davis [Wed, 27 Feb 2019 02:02:58 +0000 (18:02 -0800)]
LP#1817645: configurable HTTP API for patron auth/retrieval

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jeff.davis@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1840327: add release notes
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 19:00:26 +0000 (15:00 -0400)]
LP#1840327: add release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1840327: (follow-up) various fixes and improvements
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 18:57:13 +0000 (14:57 -0400)]
LP#1840327: (follow-up) various fixes and improvements

* Fixed inabiilty to set the name for a new standing penalty
* Fixed the 'Delete Selected' action
* adjust for recId => recordId change to FM record editor
* remove a bit of copy-and-paste-itis
* Lint repairs

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1840327: port standing penalty admin interface to Angular
Mike Risher [Tue, 20 Aug 2019 20:29:23 +0000 (20:29 +0000)]
LP#1840327: port standing penalty admin interface to Angular

Convert standing penalty types admin UI from DOJO to Angular. Name
field is read only if the ID is below 100.  Doing this involved:

- creating a new standing penalty component
- using rowFlairCallback functionality in the grid, so that an icon
  and tooltip is shown for fields where the name cannot be edited
- making the ID show up in red text when it is below 100
- adding "readonly Override" functionality to fm-editor, so that
  some fields of a given type are read only, but others are not

Signed-off-by: Mike Risher <mrisher@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1840050 Angular Org Unit Admin page port
Bill Erickson [Fri, 16 Aug 2019 21:01:51 +0000 (17:01 -0400)]
LP1840050 Angular Org Unit Admin page port

Migrate the Dojo Org Unit administration page to Angular:

Administration => Server Administration => Organizational Units

Includes org unit, hours of operation, and address settings.

The new UI adds details on which org unit addresses are shared, offering a
way to clone a shared address to a new address.

Includes release notes.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1840050 Angular staff banner sets title
Bill Erickson [Fri, 16 Aug 2019 21:00:53 +0000 (17:00 -0400)]
LP1840050 Angular staff banner sets title

Any UI that declares a staff banner gets the same text set as the
page/title title as well.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1840050 Modularize various standalone components + more.
Bill Erickson [Fri, 16 Aug 2019 21:00:11 +0000 (17:00 -0400)]
LP1840050 Modularize various standalone components + more.

Create container modules for the String, Translate, FM record editor, and
Admin Page components & services.  This simplifies imports and allows us
to avoid requiring these modules on pages that don't need them.  In
particular, the staff splash page now loads fewer imports, which should
improve initial load/login time.

Additionally some components were enhanced.

FM record editor now has a eg-fm-record-editor-action component so users
can pass in an action, rendered as a button at the bottom of the editor.

FM record editor gets a delete record option and hideBanner option.

FM record editor now better handles real-time updates of its underlying
recordId and record values, including updates to some editor callers to
migrate to the modified API (replace recId with recordId).

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1840050 Org select sanity checks on selected value
Bill Erickson [Fri, 16 Aug 2019 20:56:42 +0000 (16:56 -0400)]
LP1840050 Org select sanity checks on selected value

Avoid use of org-select 'selected' value when it's not defined/null.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1840050 Combobox responds favoribly to value changes
Bill Erickson [Fri, 16 Aug 2019 20:52:50 +0000 (16:52 -0400)]
LP1840050 Combobox responds favoribly to value changes

Using the power of getters/setters, teach the combobox to respond to
updates of the selected entry, particulary when the selected value is
applied before the set of underlying entries is modified.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1840050 Anguar tree component realtime updates
Bill Erickson [Fri, 16 Aug 2019 20:50:34 +0000 (16:50 -0400)]
LP1840050 Anguar tree component realtime updates

Teach the Angular tree component to re-render itself when its underyling
tree has been replaced.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1840050 IDL pkeyMatches function/tests
Bill Erickson [Fri, 16 Aug 2019 20:48:51 +0000 (16:48 -0400)]
LP1840050 IDL pkeyMatches function/tests

Function to compare whether two IdlObjects are of the same class and
have matching pkey values.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1840050 IDL Org and Org Address additions
Bill Erickson [Fri, 16 Aug 2019 20:43:46 +0000 (16:43 -0400)]
LP1840050 IDL Org and Org Address additions

Adds missing 'required' attributes to org_unit and org_address and adds
labels for org_address fields.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1741980: Give type label its own span and class for easy hiding
Remington Steed [Tue, 28 May 2019 13:33:44 +0000 (09:33 -0400)]
LP#1741980: Give type label its own span and class for easy hiding

This commit separates the copy tag type label into its own span with a
new class "copy_tag_type_label", so that libraries can hide it or style
it differently. Release notes are included.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1741980: Fetch and show copy tag label in OPAC
Remington Steed [Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:37:22 +0000 (09:37 -0400)]
LP#1741980: Fetch and show copy tag label in OPAC

When copy/item tags (such as "Digital Bookplate") are displayed in the
OPAC, they currently only show the tag's value, but not the label of the
tags type. This commit fleshes in the tag type so we gain access to the
type's label, and it adds it to the OPAC display.

OPAC output before: "(Tag Value Here)"

OPAC output after: "Digital Bookplate: (Tag Value Here)"

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Garry Collum <gcollum@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Kyle Huckins <khuckins@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1753536: stamp DB update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 16:33:24 +0000 (12:33 -0400)]
LP#1753536: stamp DB update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLp 1753536: Clarify release notes
Jason Stephenson [Mon, 13 May 2019 18:14:12 +0000 (14:14 -0400)]
Lp 1753536: Clarify release notes

It is not universally true that the patron needs to negotiate with the
owning library for more renewals, so we try to make it clear that this
is not always the case in the release notes.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1753536 - Add a new Owning Library column to the OPAC Items Out
Dan Pearl [Mon, 19 Mar 2018 19:09:43 +0000 (15:09 -0400)]
LP1753536 - Add a new Owning Library column to the OPAC Items Out

This new column indicates which library owns the materials, and is
intended to help the patron contact the owning library should they be
out of renewals and would like an exception made.

Also adds some utility code for generating an org unit URL.

Make the presence of the column controlled by an organizational unit
setting.

Signed-off-by: Dan Pearl <dpearl@cwmars.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1818581: stamp DB update
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 16:23:56 +0000 (12:23 -0400)]
LP#1818581: stamp DB update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1818581 Action Trigger for Fine Limit Exceeded
Terran McCanna [Tue, 5 Mar 2019 21:46:47 +0000 (16:46 -0500)]
LP#1818581 Action Trigger for Fine Limit Exceeded

Creates new (optional) email notification that is
sent when a block is applied to a patron's account
due to excess fines.

Signed-off-by: Terran McCanna <tmccanna@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1839670 Angular catalog more result page info
Bill Erickson [Fri, 9 Aug 2019 20:55:30 +0000 (16:55 -0400)]
LP1839670 Angular catalog more result page info

Adds physical description, isbn, issn, upc, and publisher information to
the record result list page.

Given the extra vertical space allowed by the new data, also increase
the size of the jacket images.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1823981 Angular perm group admin UX improvements
Bill Erickson [Tue, 6 Aug 2019 15:34:51 +0000 (11:34 -0400)]
LP1823981 Angular perm group admin UX improvements

* Loading progress now increments as data arrives.
* Application perm list is now sorted
* Deleted map now use warning background instead of danger as it appears
  to have better contrast.
* Inherited perms display the label 'Inherited' in the delete colum.
* Remove border boxes around non-actionable inherited values.
* Use Bootstrap button links instead of <a> for links to perm groups to
  improve contrast and consistency.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1823981 eg-bool component padding
Bill Erickson [Tue, 6 Aug 2019 15:32:18 +0000 (11:32 -0400)]
LP1823981 eg-bool component padding

Add a whiff of padding to the <eg-bool> component so the so there is
some separation between the text and the badge border.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1823981 Release notes for perm group admin
Bill Erickson [Tue, 9 Apr 2019 15:05:28 +0000 (11:05 -0400)]
LP1823981 Release notes for perm group admin

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1823981 Angular Permission Group Tree Admin UI
Bill Erickson [Fri, 5 Apr 2019 22:00:32 +0000 (18:00 -0400)]
LP1823981 Angular Permission Group Tree Admin UI

Migrate the Admin => Server Admin => Permission Groups admin page to
Angular.

As an added feature, the interface now displays inherited permissions
alongside linked permissions for each group.  Inherited permissions
are read-only and act to indicate to the user when a group already has
a certain permission and therefore may not need a new one added.

Additionally, a new filter option is available in the linked permissions
interface for filtering the displayed linked permissions by code or
description.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1830749: set minimum PG version for eg_db_config
Ben Shum [Wed, 4 Sep 2019 02:31:17 +0000 (22:31 -0400)]
LP#1830749: set minimum PG version for eg_db_config

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1830749: Bump minimum PostgreSQL version to 9.6
Ben Shum [Thu, 25 Jul 2019 01:23:04 +0000 (21:23 -0400)]
LP#1830749: Bump minimum PostgreSQL version to 9.6

Update README and upgrade notes to reflect that new minimum PostgreSQL 9.6.

Also change all sources to draw from PostgreSQL community repo for
consistency across all supported distributions.

Signed-off-by: Ben Shum <ben@evergreener.net>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1816475: stamp DB updates
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 15:20:45 +0000 (11:20 -0400)]
LP#1816475: stamp DB updates

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1816475: (follow-up) fix lint issues
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 15:17:56 +0000 (11:17 -0400)]
LP#1816475: (follow-up) fix lint issues

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1816475: (follow-up) ensure that manage reservations grid refreshes
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 15:04:48 +0000 (11:04 -0400)]
LP#1816475: (follow-up) ensure that manage reservations grid refreshes

This applies the changes from LP#1823041 to make editing a record
refresh the grid.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP#1816475: (follow-up) remove stray bare "ngModel"
Galen Charlton [Fri, 6 Sep 2019 14:44:28 +0000 (10:44 -0400)]
LP#1816475: (follow-up) remove stray bare "ngModel"

Including this in the field template for editing end_time
had the effect of forcing the end date to be set to the
current time instead of the current value of that field,
which is unusual behavior. It also caused the form to
have an automatically-invalid input state when editing
a reservation with a start time that falls in the future.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1816475: Put the resource barcodes in order
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 26 Aug 2019 22:18:34 +0000 (15:18 -0700)]
LP1816475: Put the resource barcodes in order

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Christine Burns <christine.burns@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1816475: Change "Pickup Library" terminology to "Reservation Location"
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Aug 2019 21:27:31 +0000 (14:27 -0700)]
LP1816475: Change "Pickup Library" terminology to "Reservation Location"

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Christine Burns <christine.burns@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1816475: Fix circular dependency warning
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Aug 2019 21:20:15 +0000 (14:20 -0700)]
LP1816475: Fix circular dependency warning

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Christine Burns <christine.burns@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1816475: Changing icon for Manage Reservations
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Aug 2019 17:24:49 +0000 (10:24 -0700)]
LP1816475: Changing icon for Manage Reservations

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Christine Burns <christine.burns@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1816475: Pre-fill patron barcode in Create Reservations
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Aug 2019 17:07:17 +0000 (10:07 -0700)]
LP1816475: Pre-fill patron barcode in Create Reservations

Addresses comment #1 from
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1816475/comments/20

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Christine Burns <christine.burns@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1816475: Loosening the permissions on booking resource type
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 20 Aug 2019 16:46:51 +0000 (09:46 -0700)]
LP1816475: Loosening the permissions on booking resource type

Addresses this issue: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1816475/comments/19

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Christine Burns <christine.burns@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1816475: Removing development bits from the display
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 14 Aug 2019 17:56:00 +0000 (10:56 -0700)]
LP1816475: Removing development bits from the display

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Christine Burns <christine.burns@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1816475: Docs: release notes and docs updates
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 25 Jul 2019 17:30:32 +0000 (10:30 -0700)]
LP1816475: Docs: release notes and docs updates

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Christine Burns <christine.burns@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1816475: Booking module refresh
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 25 Jul 2019 17:28:47 +0000 (10:28 -0700)]
LP1816475: Booking module refresh

This commit ports several dojo interfaces to Angular(7).  As part of
this work,
* Adds moment.js-based timezone support to the Angular fmeditor and grid
* Adds a note field to booking.reservation. This field is visible in all
staff views of reservations (Create, Manage, Pull List, Capture, Pick Up
and Return), but is not visible to the patron
* Adds usrname as a selector for actor.usr
* Adds the new booking.reservation note field to the receipt in the
dojo-based Capture Reservations screen
* Adds a read-only display of au to the fm-editor
* Adds a new patron service in staff/share
* Adds relevant workstation settings to the database
* Adds form validation styles to reactive form fields
* Adds a necessary polyfill for testing

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Christine Burns <christine.burns@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1816475: Fixes incorrect IDL relationship for bresv pickup_lib
Jane Sandberg [Thu, 25 Jul 2019 17:13:34 +0000 (10:13 -0700)]
LP1816475: Fixes incorrect IDL relationship for bresv pickup_lib

Many thanks to Dan Wells for pointing out this issue.

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Christine Burns <christine.burns@bc.libraries.coop>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
3 months agoLP1832897 and LP1721036: stamping upgrade scripts
Jane Sandberg [Wed, 4 Sep 2019 18:11:43 +0000 (11:11 -0700)]
LP1832897 and LP1721036: stamping upgrade scripts

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>