Evergreen.git
21 months agoLP1879335 Disable authority link buttons for auth recs
Bill Erickson [Fri, 21 Aug 2020 21:59:21 +0000 (17:59 -0400)]
LP1879335 Disable authority link buttons for auth recs

In the Angular MARC editor, avoid showing the 'Create authority link'
buttons when editing authority records.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP1879335 Manage authorities hide owner/source cols
Bill Erickson [Fri, 21 Aug 2020 20:16:50 +0000 (16:16 -0400)]
LP1879335 Manage authorities hide owner/source cols

These fields are generally unused, but may be in the future, so hide
them by default.

Additionally, teach the grid to show the org unit shortname instead of
the org ID when the owner column is visible.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP1879335 Manage Authorities Angular Port
Bill Erickson [Fri, 15 May 2020 19:11:06 +0000 (15:11 -0400)]
LP1879335 Manage Authorities Angular Port

Migrates the Manage Authorities interface from Dojo to Angular.  In
addition to the existing functionality, the UI contains additional
authority record data and it's now possible to jump to a list of linked
bib records.

Includes release notes.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoAntora follow-up: update references to eg-antora.git
Galen Charlton [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 21:52:20 +0000 (17:52 -0400)]
Antora follow-up: update references to eg-antora.git

[1] This repository currently can be cloned only over the Git
    protocol, so adjust URIs accordingly.
[2] Ensure that git://git.evergreen-ils.org/eg-antora.git is the
    default Antora UI repo for generate_docs.pl

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoAntora Docs Supplement
Jason Boyer [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 21:17:58 +0000 (17:17 -0400)]
Antora Docs Supplement

Update the Antora build procedure to no longer rely on ansible and
automatically build the search-enabled version of the documentation.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1857150: stamp schema update
Jason Etheridge [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 20:33:48 +0000 (16:33 -0400)]
LP#1857150: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1857150: adjust routing and single vs. double-click actions
Galen Charlton [Wed, 9 Sep 2020 16:31:28 +0000 (12:31 -0400)]
LP#1857150: adjust routing and single vs. double-click actions

This patch adjusts the routing to use a custom matcher so that
the base AcqProviderComponent doesn't get reinitalized unecessarily
when moving from the search form to a provider record and back. It
also ensures that when starting from the search form, single-clicking
a result won't hide the search form, while double-clicking will.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1857150: add release notes
Galen Charlton [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 17:21:11 +0000 (13:21 -0400)]
LP#1857150: add release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1857150: Angular provider search and management interface
Galen Charlton [Tue, 3 Mar 2020 23:18:55 +0000 (18:18 -0500)]
LP#1857150: Angular provider search and management interface

The interfaces for searching for and managing acquisitions provider
records have been rewritten in Angular. This rewrite includes the
following significant changes:

* The provider search interface is now available directly from the
  Acquisitions menu, supplementing its longstanding availability from
  the Acquisitions Administration page.
* The search interface is modeled after the patron interface, including
  a search form that can be hidden or displayed, a provider summary box,
  and a multi-tabbed interface for managing the provider itself.
* The grid displaying search results is filterable and sortable.
* The provider display tabs are
 ** Details, allowing the user to view, and if permitted, edit
    the base provider record.
 ** Addresses
 ** Contacts
 ** Attribute Definitions
 ** Holdings Definitions
 ** EDI
 ** Invoices, providing an interface for viewing the invoices
    associated with the provider.
 ** POs, providing an interface for viewing the purchase orders
    associated with the provider.
* The new interface makes it possible to edit contact addresses.
* The base provider record now has an optional primary contact field.
  Selecting a contact as the primary one is managed on the Contacts
  tab.  The primary contact, if set, is displayed on the provider
  summary box.

Interfaces that used to link to the Dojo provider interface now link
to the Angular one instead.

This patch also includes a mechanism for stopping navigation away
from a dirty provider or holdings tag form unless the user expressly
confirms that they want to abandon the unsaved changes.

This patch includes contributions by Mike Rylander and Jason Etheridge.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1857150: add workstation settings for new grids
Galen Charlton [Wed, 2 Sep 2020 16:36:47 +0000 (12:36 -0400)]
LP#1857150: add workstation settings for new grids

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1857150: various schema and IDL changes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 2 Sep 2020 16:32:25 +0000 (12:32 -0400)]
LP#1857150: various schema and IDL changes

* Add a primary_contact column to acq.provider. The primary contact,
  when set, signifies the primary point of contact in case a provider
  has multiple contacts. This is displayed on the summary pane in
  the Angular interface.

* Mark various non-NULL fields as required so that the record editor,
  can require them in turn:

  - acqpro.name
  - acqpro.owner
  - acqpro.currency_type
  - acqpro.code
  - acqpa.city
  - acqpa.country
  - acqpa.post_code
  - acqpa.state
  - acqpa.street1
  - acqpc.provider
  - acqpc.name
  - acqpca.city
  - acqpca.country
  - acqpca.post_code
  - acqpca.state
  - acqpca.street
  - acqlipad.code
  - acqlipad.description
  - acqlipad.xpath
  - acqlipad.provider
  - acqphsm.provider
  - acqphsm.name
  - acqphsm.subfield
  - acqedi.label
  - acqedi.host
  - acqedi.owner
  - acqedi.provider
  - acqedi.use_attrs

* Make acqpro.name not be translatable. This appears to have just
  been a case of copy-and-pastitis, as providers don't seem to
  vary their names by locale.

* Add various virtual fields to support more fleshing:

  - acqpro.contacts
  - acqpro.holdings_subfields
  - acqpro.attributes
  - acqpro.edi_accounts
  - acqpc.addresses

This patch includes contributions by Mike Rylander.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1857150: org-family-select: have ngModel changes update the control
Galen Charlton [Thu, 9 Jul 2020 21:15:58 +0000 (17:15 -0400)]
LP#1857150: org-family-select: have ngModel changes update the control

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: support field-level help popovers
Galen Charlton [Thu, 9 Apr 2020 15:24:04 +0000 (11:24 -0400)]
LP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: support field-level help popovers

Add a new helpText field option to supply text for help popovers
that display next to the field label.

Example usage:

<eg-string #hostHelpStr text="EDI FTP or SCP server, including protocol. For example, ftp://ftp.example.org." i18n-text></eg-string>

<eg-fm-record-editor #editDialog
  idlClass="acqedi"
  [fieldOptions]="{
                    host: {helpText: hostHelpStr},
                  }"
</eg-fm-record-editor>

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: handle unavailable linked values
Galen Charlton [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 17:32:46 +0000 (13:32 -0400)]
LP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: handle unavailable linked values

In some cases, a record editor might be handed a base object
that has a linked column whose values cannot be retrieved
because the user has permission to fetch the base object
but not the linked objects. This patch makes the record editor
more resilient in the face of that situation.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: add isDirty() method
Galen Charlton [Tue, 1 Sep 2020 02:39:49 +0000 (22:39 -0400)]
LP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: add isDirty() method

This adds an isDirty() method to the form that components embedding
an eg-fm-record-editor can use to check whether the form is
currently dirty.

NOTE: not all of the custom components that can show up on
      an fm-edit form currently implement component-level
      dirty checks.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: add remainOpenOnError option
Galen Charlton [Fri, 17 Apr 2020 21:11:29 +0000 (17:11 -0400)]
LP#1857150: eg-fm-record-editor: add remainOpenOnError option

Give eg-fm-record-editor an option controlled by the boolean
remainOpenOnError attribute to, when used as a dialog, keep
the dialog open if an error is encountered upon saving the
record.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
21 months agoLP1835736: Rearrange seed data
Jason Boyer [Wed, 9 Sep 2020 14:29:28 +0000 (10:29 -0400)]
LP1835736: Rearrange seed data

If a search_format and icon_format are defined before the DO blocks
around line 9200 at least the icon_format definition must exist
before the DO blocks are executed.

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1835736: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Tue, 8 Sep 2020 15:33:51 +0000 (11:33 -0400)]
LP#1835736: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1835736: add stock icon and search formats for preloaded audio
Rogan Hamby [Thu, 12 Dec 2019 21:01:20 +0000 (16:01 -0500)]
LP#1835736: add stock icon and search formats for preloaded audio

Signed-off-by: Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jennifer Weston <jennifer.weston@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1860703: stamp schema update
Galen Charlton [Tue, 8 Sep 2020 14:52:21 +0000 (10:52 -0400)]
LP#1860703: stamp schema update

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1860703: Adding release notes for A/T HTTP reactor
Mike Rylander [Tue, 28 Jul 2020 19:55:47 +0000 (15:55 -0400)]
LP#1860703: Adding release notes for A/T HTTP reactor

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1860703: Additional A/T hooks for use with various patron changes
Mike Rylander [Thu, 14 May 2020 18:13:38 +0000 (14:13 -0400)]
LP#1860703: Additional A/T hooks for use with various patron changes

This commit normalizes the au.update/au.updated and au.create/au.created
hooks, making them match between code and seed data, and adds two
entirely new hooks, au.renewed and au.barcode_changed.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Troy Leonard <leonardt@aadl.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1860703: Create A/T hook and reactor for push integration
Mike Rylander [Mon, 28 Oct 2019 15:03:58 +0000 (11:03 -0400)]
LP#1860703: Create A/T hook and reactor for push integration

There is currently no stock mechanism for pushing information out of Evergreen
to trigger activities in external systems.  Third party discovery systems,
among other external systems, would benefit from the ability to be alerted of
changes to data within an Evergreen instance.

This commit adds such a capability by supplying a new A/T reactor module that
can make HTTP requests that supply data to a third party endpoint.

To support the discovery system use case, this commit also adds a new A/T hook,
bre.edit, fired whenever a bibliographic record is modified due to staff
interaction.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Troy Leonard <leonardt@aadl.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: add release notes
Galen Charlton [Sat, 5 Sep 2020 00:35:51 +0000 (20:35 -0400)]
LP#1848524: add release notes

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: update references to docs-antora
Galen Charlton [Sat, 5 Sep 2020 00:29:10 +0000 (20:29 -0400)]
LP#1848524: update references to docs-antora

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: tweak the Antora site.yml
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 22:08:55 +0000 (18:08 -0400)]
LP#1848524: tweak the Antora site.yml

- point to docs/
- default to the current checkout when building docs

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: tweaks to generate_docs.pl
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 22:07:21 +0000 (18:07 -0400)]
LP#1848524: tweaks to generate_docs.pl

- make executable
- adjust so that it doesn't need root privileges
  to install in the system Node module directory
- let Gulp be installed in the temporary scratch
  directory

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: update the README symlink
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 21:23:21 +0000 (17:23 -0400)]
LP#1848524: update the README symlink

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: ... and swap in the Antora docs
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 21:22:17 +0000 (17:22 -0400)]
LP#1848524: ... and swap in the Antora docs

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: remove old docs...
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 21:20:32 +0000 (17:20 -0400)]
LP#1848524: remove old docs...

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: synchronize installation instructions document
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 21:17:39 +0000 (17:17 -0400)]
LP#1848524: synchronize installation instructions document

This will avoid regressions on the following documentation bugs:

LP#1849208
LP#1845693
LP#1849506

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: move a couple top-level docs to TechRef so they don't get lost
Galen Charlton [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 20:46:59 +0000 (16:46 -0400)]
LP#1848524: move a couple top-level docs to TechRef so they don't get lost

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: fixed antora docs for heading syntax
blake [Thu, 4 Jun 2020 22:10:30 +0000 (17:10 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: fixed antora docs for heading syntax

Found some leftover files missing their heading upgrades.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Corrected page headings
blake [Sat, 23 May 2020 16:30:02 +0000 (11:30 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Corrected page headings

Included script that helped find them

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Add doc site generator generate_docs.pl
blake [Tue, 12 May 2020 22:32:35 +0000 (17:32 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Add doc site generator generate_docs.pl

Also update the README to document the new steps to create the Antora
site.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: lunr - delete header-content.hbs
blake [Tue, 12 May 2020 22:22:09 +0000 (17:22 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: lunr - delete header-content.hbs

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: refreshed antora lunr search component from upstream
blake [Tue, 12 May 2020 21:50:08 +0000 (16:50 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: refreshed antora lunr search component from upstream

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Upgraded headers in admin module
blake [Tue, 12 May 2020 20:10:08 +0000 (15:10 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Upgraded headers in admin module

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Fixed a word wrap issue with many of our nav.adocs
blake [Thu, 19 Mar 2020 20:40:29 +0000 (15:40 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Fixed a word wrap issue with many of our nav.adocs

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Corrected a couple of things in cataloging
blake [Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:56:52 +0000 (11:56 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Corrected a couple of things in cataloging

Moved the physical character wizard into MARC_Editor and updated nav

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Attempt an Acq topic manual
Remington Steed [Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:45:20 +0000 (10:45 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Attempt an Acq topic manual

This is a first draft at structuring a topic manual in Antora (mostly
reusing files from the main "docs" component).

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: fix various sections
Remington Steed [Wed, 12 Feb 2020 14:31:36 +0000 (09:31 -0500)]
LP#1848524: fix various sections

For Serials:

  - Add chapter labels to nav file items
  - (Not needed for this section.) Combine adoc files so that each
    "chapter" from the old docs structure has a single file linked from
    the nav
  - Upgrade all heading levels in each adoc file so that the top-most
    heading is a "Level 1" heading (example: "= Chapter Name =")
  - Add ":toc:" below top heading of each file

For Circulation:

  - Add chapter labels to nav file items
  - To match existing docs "chapter" level headings, combine adoc files as
    needed so that each "chapter" from the old docs structure has a single
    file linked from the nav
      - Added advanced_holds.adoc to the end of basic_holds.adoc
  - Upgrade all heading levels in each adoc file so that the top-most
    heading is a "Level 1" heading (example: "= Chapter Name =")
  - Add ":toc:" below top heading of each file

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Fix sections for Antora: "reports"
blake [Thu, 6 Feb 2020 20:03:57 +0000 (14:03 -0600)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Fix sections for Antora: "reports"

* Added :toc: for each page
* Upgraded all headings in each page
* Updated nav to display the English name for each page
* fixed Intro page

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: section fixes
Remington Steed [Fri, 10 Jan 2020 13:47:25 +0000 (08:47 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: section fixes

For "System Configuration and Customization":

  - Add chapter labels to nav file items
  - To match existing docs "chapter" level headings, combine adoc files as
    needed so that each "chapter" from the old docs structure has a single
    file linked from the nav
  - Upgrade all heading levels in each adoc file so that the top-most
    heading is a "Level 1" heading (example: "= Chapter Name =")
  - Add ":toc:" below top heading of each file

For 'Using the Public Access Catalog'":

  - Add chapter labels to nav file items
  - To match existing docs "chapter" level headings, combine adoc files as
    needed so that each "chapter" from the old docs structure has a single
    file linked from the nav
      - In this case, the only change was in advanced_features.adoc,
        where two sections had the top heading level (seems like a mistake).
        I bumped the second one down ("Binary MARC21 Feeds") so it is a
        subsection of the file. Ironically, since this commit also bumps
        up all headings by one level, it means that heading is the only one
        not changed in this commit.
  - Upgrade all heading levels in each adoc file so that the top-most
    heading is a "Level 1" heading (example: "= Chapter Name =")
  - Add ":toc:" below top heading of each file

For "Developer Resources" and "Getting Data from Evergreen":

  - Add chapter labels to nav file items
  - To match existing docs "chapter" level headings, combine adoc files as
    needed so that each "chapter" from the old docs structure has a single
    file linked from the nav
  - Upgrade all heading levels in each adoc file so that the top-most
    heading is a "Level 1" heading (example: "= Chapter Name =")
  - Add ":toc:" below top heading of each file

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Fix incorrect module path in API nav
Remington Steed [Thu, 9 Jan 2020 20:00:19 +0000 (15:00 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Fix incorrect module path in API nav

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Move misplaced adoc file
Remington Steed [Thu, 9 Jan 2020 19:51:09 +0000 (14:51 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Move misplaced adoc file

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Cataloging section improvements
Remington Steed [Fri, 3 Jan 2020 16:10:17 +0000 (11:10 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Cataloging section improvements

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: various fixes
blake [Fri, 3 Jan 2020 20:38:15 +0000 (14:38 -0600)]
LP#1848524: various fixes

* Update acquisitions nav

  Level 2 became level 1 and Table of contents added. Two files were merged
  onto the "parent" as per the live docs layout. So it makes more sense when
  viewed via Antora

* Fix double level 0 headings end_matter.adoc
* Add MOBIUS's name and DIG individuals to the _attributes.adoc
* Changed the home page to be the introduction page

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Adding recent docs changes to the antora version
Jane Sandberg [Tue, 31 Dec 2019 15:50:09 +0000 (07:50 -0800)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Adding recent docs changes to the antora version

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: various fixes
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 20:08:23 +0000 (15:08 -0500)]
LP#1848524: various fixes

* Fix syntax broken by "heading conversion" script
* Improve antora navs, add missing attrib files
  - Remove numbering from install docs headers
  - Link top-level nav items to each section's intro file
  - Add a few missing _attributes.adoc files in pages/ subdirs
* Start converting internal links to antora format

  Links to sections in the same file only need the section ID like this:

  xref:#section_id

  But links to sections in another file need the Antora page_id also:

  xref:MODULE:PAGE.adoc#section_id

* Convert existing anchors to Antora syntax
* Convert more links to Antora syntax

Antora requires that links to sections in a different file use the xref
syntax, not the double-angle-bracket shortcut syntax. As best as I can
tell, this commit changes all the links that go to other files (not the
file that the link is in).

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Removed the Antora UI bits in favor of the dedicated repo
blake [Fri, 6 Dec 2019 15:24:24 +0000 (09:24 -0600)]
LP#1848524: Removed the Antora UI bits in favor of the dedicated repo

Also edited the README to reflect the new build procedure.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Add missing file from TechRef directory
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 19:41:24 +0000 (14:41 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Add missing file from TechRef directory

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Adjust headings where we used to use leveloffset
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 19:16:48 +0000 (14:16 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Adjust headings where we used to use leveloffset

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Add intro material to ROOT nav file
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 18:54:44 +0000 (13:54 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Add intro material to ROOT nav file

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Add Index file and appendix attribs file
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 16:06:27 +0000 (11:06 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Add Index file and appendix attribs file

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Draft of all nav files
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 16:06:27 +0000 (11:06 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Draft of all nav files

Some files still contain 'leveloffset' commands which need to be
removed, and those previously offset files should probably have their
headings adjusted accordingly.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Add draft nav for "Software Installation" section
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 14:23:06 +0000 (09:23 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Add draft nav for "Software Installation" section

Note: I don't think "leveloffset" is allowed like this here. We could
pass it to "include" as an attribute, but I'd rather us standardize our
headings in our files.

Also adjust heading levels to avoid using leveloffset

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: AsciiDoc HEADING CONVERSION
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 13:48:48 +0000 (08:48 -0500)]
LP#1848524: AsciiDoc HEADING CONVERSION

This commit changes all headings from two-line style to prefix/suffix
style. (For now, we're only doing this in the docs using Antora.) Example:

Heading 1
=========

becomes

= Heading 1 =

This conversion makes it much easier to adjust the heading levels of
several files which were previously included using the 'leveloffset'
command.

NOTE: Only the prefix is required, but we felt the suffix improves
readability of the source.

Below is the python script I used to do the conversion. It is slightly
modified from a script used by ___ here:

https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/pull/115/commits/dc67ce73c08e79fa65b30bc8280861056070c573

Here's my source:

import re
import sys

def main(argv):
    #http://asciidoctor.org/docs/asciidoc-recommended-practices/#section-titles
    patterns = [
        (re.compile('^=+$'), '='),
        (re.compile('^-+$'), '=='),
        (re.compile('^~+$'), '==='),
        (re.compile('^\^+$'), '===='),
        (re.compile('^\++$'), '====='),
    ]

    with open(argv[1], 'r') as input_file:
        prev_line = None
        curr_line = None
        for line in input_file.readlines():
            prev_line = curr_line
            curr_line = line

            if prev_line is None:
                continue

            for pattern, heading in patterns:
                if pattern.match(curr_line) and len(prev_line) == len(curr_line):
                    # remove newline so we can append suffix to heading
                    prev_line = prev_line.rstrip()
                    sys.stdout.write('%s %s %s\n' % (heading, prev_line, heading))
                    prev_line = None
                    curr_line = None
                    break

            if prev_line is not None:
                sys.stdout.write(prev_line)

        # end for
        if curr_line is not None:
            sys.stdout.write(curr_line)

    # end with

if __name__ == '__main__':
    main(sys.argv)

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Remove Unicode Byte-Order Mark (BOM)
Remington Steed [Thu, 5 Dec 2019 14:06:46 +0000 (09:06 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Remove Unicode Byte-Order Mark (BOM)

A few asciidoc files start with the BOM, which occasionally causes us
trouble.  For example, it interfered with our python script converting
headings from two-line style to prefix/suffix style.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Remove "Admonitions" section and images, not used by AsciiDoctor/Antora
Remington Steed [Tue, 3 Dec 2019 21:13:28 +0000 (16:13 -0500)]
LP#1848524: Remove "Admonitions" section and images, not used by AsciiDoctor/Antora

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Convert normal includes to Antora "partials"
Remington Steed [Thu, 24 Oct 2019 13:48:53 +0000 (09:48 -0400)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Convert normal includes to Antora "partials"

Antora treats all includes as either "partials" or "examples". This case
seems like "partials", since "examples" seems to be meant for code
snippets.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Treat code include as an Antora "example"
Remington Steed [Thu, 24 Oct 2019 13:45:37 +0000 (09:45 -0400)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Treat code include as an Antora "example"

This seems like a case that matches Antora's idea of an "example",
rather than a "partial".

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: various tweaks
blake [Thu, 24 Oct 2019 14:48:59 +0000 (09:48 -0500)]
LP#1848524: various tweaks

* Renamed the supplimental_ui folder for ease of understanding
* UI Tweaks
* Fixed README.adoc for working repo
* add Next/Previous links at the bottom of the pages

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: start an "Evergreen Theme" for the Antora docs
blake [Thu, 24 Oct 2019 06:02:43 +0000 (01:02 -0500)]
LP#1848524: start an "Evergreen Theme" for the Antora docs

Changed several values for css theming. Still need to figure out how to
padd the nav bar off of the right so the dropdown isn't cut off.

Also added links to stuff in the nav. Making it more useful.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: add lunr search functionality to the docs build
blake [Wed, 23 Oct 2019 19:29:10 +0000 (14:29 -0500)]
LP#1848524: add lunr search functionality to the docs build

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: start adding Antora support to the docs
blake [Mon, 21 Oct 2019 15:23:20 +0000 (10:23 -0500)]
LP#1848524: start adding Antora support to the docs

This introduces the antora directory structure stub. Started a new folder
docs-antora. The sub folder "ui" contains a dump of the Antora-provided default
UI from https://gitlab.com/antora/antora-ui-default.git

This commit also starts updating the document navigation.

This commit includes contributions by Remington Steed.

Signed-off-by: blake <blake@mobiusconsortium.org>
Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1848524: Docs: Delete unused assets
Remington Steed [Tue, 22 Oct 2019 21:20:39 +0000 (17:20 -0400)]
LP#1848524: Docs: Delete unused assets

This commit attempts to delete all images from the media/ directory that
aren't used within an AsciiDoc file (via "image:" or "image::"). This
commit also doesn't touch images that are known to be used in the HTML
template (such as the Evergreen logo, PDF/ePUB icons, NOTE icons, and
callout number icons).

This list of images was generated via multiple bash commands, grepping
and diffing. It would be great for us to have a standard command for
finding these periodically.

This commit also removes all AsciiDoc files that we don't currently include
in another AsciiDoc file (via "include::"), because that means they
never appear in the generated docs (HTML, PDF, or ePUB). Some files have
been left untouched, such as everything in the TechRef/ directory. It
also further removes any images referenced by these files.

Signed-off-by: Remington Steed <rjs7@calvin.edu>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1418694 Change wording for saving to selection list
Tiffany Little [Fri, 1 Mar 2019 19:00:59 +0000 (14:00 -0500)]
LP#1418694 Change wording for saving to selection list

Changes label in line item table Actions menu for 'Save to Selection List' to 'Move to Selection List' to better reflect action taken.

Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Mary Llewellyn <mllewell@biblio.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1841974: Stamp Upgrade Scripts
Jason Boyer [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 22:33:40 +0000 (18:33 -0400)]
LP#1841974: Stamp Upgrade Scripts

Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1841974: Allow adjusted proximity for age-protect
Mike Rylander [Mon, 2 Mar 2020 20:49:05 +0000 (15:49 -0500)]
LP#1841974: Allow adjusted proximity for age-protect

When testing prospective transit distance for age-protected items at
hold placement time we currently use the direct, baseline proximity
between the item circ (or owning) lib and the pickup lib.  With this
commit, setting a new YAOUS will allow the circ library of the item to
specify that a potentially-adjusted, calculated proximity should be used
instead.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Diane Disbro <ddisbro@scenicregional.org>
Signed-off-by: Nelson Appell <nappell@washmo.gov>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP#1880028 Backdate Checkins Until Logout Option
Dan Briem [Sat, 30 May 2020 23:27:39 +0000 (19:27 -0400)]
LP#1880028 Backdate Checkins Until Logout Option

- Adds a checkbox option to store the backdate as a
  session item and only loads the backdate on the checkin
  screen (backdate ignored on the hold capture screen)
- Adjusts existing $watch to enable/disable the checkbox
  and store/remove session backdate when appropriate
- Adjusts is_backdate() to not consider null or undefined
  dates as backdates so the visible alert is accurate
- Adjusts "today" comparison to use a time of 00:00:00 so
  that when the Clear button is used and clears the time
  the Today button won't cause a backdate just because it's
  an earlier time on the same date

Signed-off-by: Dan Briem <dbriem@wlsmail.org>
Signed-off-by: rfrasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Dawn Dale <ddale@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Jason Boyer <JBoyer@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP1850547 Stamping DB upgrade: Ang Acq Search
Bill Erickson [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 16:00:27 +0000 (12:00 -0400)]
LP1850547 Stamping DB upgrade: Ang Acq Search

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: (follow-up) add a bit of spacing between two buttons
Galen Charlton [Thu, 3 Sep 2020 13:56:09 +0000 (09:56 -0400)]
LP#1850547: (follow-up) add a bit of spacing between two buttons

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: (follow-up) fix 'New Selection List' button
Galen Charlton [Wed, 2 Sep 2020 15:34:05 +0000 (11:34 -0400)]
LP#1850547: (follow-up) fix 'New Selection List' button

Now that it's a toolbar button rather than a grid action,
the check to see if the button should be active needed to be
adjusted.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: release notes for Angular Acquisitions Search
Galen Charlton [Fri, 31 Jul 2020 16:10:39 +0000 (12:10 -0400)]
LP#1850547: release notes for Angular Acquisitions Search

The general test plan for the feature includes:

- verifying that results are retrieved as expected
- verifying that default searches can be saved and cleared
  and are used to populate the form.
- verifying that the run immediately checkbox works as expected
- verifying that grid result sorting and filtering works
  as expected
- verifying that links to POs, providers, catalog records,
  etc. find their correct targets

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: Angular Acquistions Search
Galen Charlton [Tue, 22 Oct 2019 19:29:40 +0000 (15:29 -0400)]
LP#1850547: Angular Acquistions Search

This patch adds the Angular application for acquisitions search
and links the Angular and AngularJS navbars to it.

Includes contributions by Mike Rylander and Jason Etheridge.

I would like to also specifically acknowledge feedback from
Bill Erickson and Mike Risher on this patch series.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: Angular Acq Search: Perl API changes
Mike Rylander [Thu, 31 Oct 2019 19:23:22 +0000 (15:23 -0400)]
LP#1850547: Angular Acq Search: Perl API changes

This patch makes a variety of changes to methods used by
acquisitions search and retrieval. The overall intention of this
patch is to not change functionality used by the old Dojo
search interface but to add support for new functionality for
the Angular search form.

Specific changes include:

open-ils.acq.*.unified_search
-----------------------------
* Add __age (interval), __starts, __ends, __gt, and __lt operators.

Update __between to support __castdate modifier, for a more natural
comparison of dates entered by humans to timestamps stored in the
database.

* fix sorting by line item attributes

* add support for __gte, __gt, __lte, and __lt for acqlia searches

* add permissions checks for retrieving POs and invoices via
  unified_search

* improvements to server-side sorting of search results

- create joins for aou, acqim, and acqipm as needed
- look up identity column for a class rather than assuming
  that it's always 'id'

* allow searching on an explicit null value

This adjusts the special logic introduced in LP#1031535 so
that explicitly searching with a field set to not null (e.g.,
when using the Angular grid 'exists' filter) will work.

* add __isnotnull as an acq search field modifier

* allow __fuzzy to override au_by_id in unified search

* Sort by remote selector column when sort-on-link is requested and
  selector exists

* Add additional fleshing for purchase order, selection lists,
  and invoice searches.

* Add au_by_id option

This specifies performing queries on au-linked fields by
ID rather than adding joins to query the fields by user
barcode or username, etc.

* Implement "contains" operator for searches on provider
  fields.

This is similar to how user searches are handled.

Other methods
-------------
* teach open-ils.acq.lineitem.retrieve more fleshing

In particular, teach it how to flesh the LI provider, Vandelay queue,
creator, editor, selector, and claim policy so that Angular LI search
can display them without having to make additional server requests.

* clarify open-ils.acq.picklist.clone

Method is now clear that _nothing_ of the acq.picklist row
itself gets copied over.

This patch contains work by Mike Rylander, Galen Charlton, and Jason
Etheridge.

Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Etheridge <jason@EquinoxInitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: add views for PO and LI state labels
Galen Charlton [Tue, 11 Feb 2020 19:18:49 +0000 (14:18 -0500)]
LP#1850547: add views for PO and LI state labels

This patch adds two new views, acq.po_state_label and
acq.li_state_label, to map from the state codes to human-friendly
labels in a way that allows the labels to be retrieved and
translated.

This patch also changes the fieldmapper label of the PO
and LI state column from "State" to "Status".

This patch includes contributions by Mike Rylander.

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1862022: add more permissions to stock Acquisitions and Acq Admin profiles
Galen Charlton [Wed, 5 Feb 2020 00:52:25 +0000 (19:52 -0500)]
LP#1862022: add more permissions to stock Acquisitions and Acq Admin profiles

This patch makes the stock Acquisitions and Acquisitions Administrator
profiles better able to use the acquisitions modules out of the box.

The permissions added are:

Acquisitions Administrator Profile
-----------------------------------------
VIEW_FUND
VIEW_FUNDING_SOURCE
VIEW_FUND_ALLOCATION
VIEW_PICKLIST
VIEW_PROVIDER
VIEW_PURCHASE_ORDER
VIEW_INVOICE
CREATE_PICKLIST
ACQ_ADD_LINEITEM_IDENTIFIER
ACQ_SET_LINEITEM_IDENTIFIER
MANAGE_FUND
CREATE_INVOICE
CREATE_PURCHASE_ORDER
IMPORT_ACQ_LINEITEM_BIB_RECORD
IMPORT_ACQ_LINEITEM_BIB_RECORD_UPLOAD
MANAGE_CLAIM
MANAGE_PROVIDER
MANAGE_FUNDING_SOURCE
RECEIVE_PURCHASE_ORDER
ADMIN_ACQ_LINEITEM_ALERT_TEXT
UPDATE_FUNDING_SOURCE
UPDATE_PROVIDER
VIEW_IMPORT_MATCH_SET
VIEW_MERGE_PROFILE
IMPORT_MARC

Acquisitions Profile
-----------------------------------------
ACQ_ADD_LINEITEM_IDENTIFIER
ACQ_SET_LINEITEM_IDENTIFIER
ADMIN_ACQ_FUND
ADMIN_FUND
ACQ_INVOICE-REOPEN
ADMIN_ACQ_DISTRIB_FORMULA
ADMIN_INVOICE
IMPORT_ACQ_LINEITEM_BIB_RECORD_UPLOAD
VIEW_IMPORT_MATCH_SET
VIEW_MERGE_PROFILE

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: Seed data for Angular acquisitions search
Galen Charlton [Mon, 20 Jan 2020 22:42:14 +0000 (17:42 -0500)]
LP#1850547: Seed data for Angular acquisitions search

* grid persistance WS settings
* retrieve-results-immediately sticky checkbox settings
* default saved searches settings

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: eg-date-select: let blur trigger emitting changes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 8 Jul 2020 20:25:47 +0000 (16:25 -0400)]
LP#1850547: eg-date-select: let blur trigger emitting changes

(Otherwise, you have to select the calendar button or hit
 return inisde the input)

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: eg-org-select: allow applyOrg[Id] to clear the org unit
Galen Charlton [Mon, 2 Mar 2020 17:30:47 +0000 (12:30 -0500)]
LP#1850547: eg-org-select: allow applyOrg[Id] to clear the org unit

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: new eg-interval-input: Angular component for inputting time intervals
Galen Charlton [Fri, 31 Jan 2020 23:13:59 +0000 (18:13 -0500)]
LP#1850547: new eg-interval-input: Angular component for inputting time intervals

Usage:

   <eg-interval-input [(ngModel)]="interval">
   </eg-interval-input>

This provides a simple combination of a numeric input and a
drop-down for time interval units.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: eg-grid: disable filter controls while fetching data
Galen Charlton [Wed, 26 Feb 2020 19:49:31 +0000 (14:49 -0500)]
LP#1850547: eg-grid: disable filter controls while fetching data

This avoids situations where the user who is quick on the mark
tries to set a filter condition but not see it take effect
when the original query returns results.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: eg-grid: Add ignoreFields support to suppress selected IDL-generated...
Mike Rylander [Tue, 25 Feb 2020 18:24:24 +0000 (13:24 -0500)]
LP#1850547: eg-grid: Add ignoreFields support to suppress selected IDL-generated grid fields

This adds an ignoreFields attribute to eg-grid to specify IDL fields
that should not be automatically added as columns to the grid.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: eg-grid: Add passthrough capabilities for click-to-dropdown on linked...
Mike Rylander [Fri, 7 Feb 2020 22:43:55 +0000 (17:43 -0500)]
LP#1850547: eg-grid: Add passthrough capabilities for click-to-dropdown on linked fields

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: eg-grid: indicate error condition to user if data source throws one
Galen Charlton [Fri, 31 Jan 2020 22:21:36 +0000 (17:21 -0500)]
LP#1850547: eg-grid: indicate error condition to user if data source throws one

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: eg-grid: use bolder styling for the 'Nothing to Display' message
Galen Charlton [Sat, 25 Jan 2020 13:16:19 +0000 (08:16 -0500)]
LP#1850547: eg-grid: use bolder styling for the 'Nothing to Display' message

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: eg-combobox: handle cases where selectedId gets cleared
Galen Charlton [Wed, 26 Feb 2020 17:04:45 +0000 (12:04 -0500)]
LP#1850547: eg-combobox: handle cases where selectedId gets cleared

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: eg-combobox: teach it to accommodate idlClass changes
Galen Charlton [Wed, 26 Feb 2020 16:42:53 +0000 (11:42 -0500)]
LP#1850547: eg-combobox: teach it to accommodate idlClass changes

This can happen in dynamically constructed search forms such
as the acquisitions search form.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: eg-combobox: add per-IDL-class formatting
Galen Charlton [Wed, 26 Feb 2020 15:39:10 +0000 (10:39 -0500)]
LP#1850547: eg-combobox: add per-IDL-class formatting

This patch teaches eg-combobox to apply display templates
and label formatters for when idlClass is set. Currently templates
are defined for acqf (to display the fund as "FUND_CODE (YEAR)" and
acpl (to display the shelving location as "LABEL (OWNING_LIBRARY)".

Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: eg-combobox: set a limit on number of entries fetched for idlClass
Galen Charlton [Thu, 13 Feb 2020 16:39:42 +0000 (11:39 -0500)]
LP#1850547: eg-combobox: set a limit on number of entries fetched for idlClass

The automatically-created data source for eg-combobox when used
in idlClass will now limit itself to 100 entries in order to avoid
scenarios where it attempts to fetch all patrons in the database
or the like.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: eg-combobox: handle startId if idlClass is set
Galen Charlton [Mon, 20 Jan 2020 17:12:53 +0000 (12:12 -0500)]
LP#1850547: eg-combobox: handle startId if idlClass is set

This patch teaches the Angular eg-combobox component to retrieve
the record indicated by the startId attribute when an IDL class
is specified.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: new Angular file-reader component
Galen Charlton [Fri, 8 Nov 2019 23:39:34 +0000 (18:39 -0500)]
LP#1850547: new Angular file-reader component

This adds a ControlValueAccessor wrapper around a file
reader form input. Any file loaded via that input is interpreted
as a text file whose lines are to be split into an array on
newlines, with leading and trailng whitespace removed.

Usage is:

<eg-file-reader [(ngModel)]="fileContents">
</eg-file-reader>

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
Signed-off-by: Tiffany Little <tlittle@georgialibraries.org>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoLP#1850547: apply transformations to fields used in a BETWEEN operation
Mike Rylander [Thu, 31 Oct 2019 22:09:24 +0000 (18:09 -0400)]
LP#1850547: apply transformations to fields used in a BETWEEN operation

This patch teaches cstore and friends how to apply transformations to
fields used in a BETWEEN operation.

Sponsored-by: Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Sponsored-by: Georgia Public Library Service
Sponsored-by: Indiana State Library
Sponsored-by: C/W MARS
Signed-off-by: Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
21 months agoDocs: correcting typos in release notes
Jane Sandberg [Mon, 31 Aug 2020 18:35:31 +0000 (11:35 -0700)]
Docs: correcting typos in release notes

Thanks to Jennifer Weston for reporting these!

Signed-off-by: Jane Sandberg <sandbej@linnbenton.edu>
21 months agoLP#1879993: use default value for opac.hold_notify when appropriate
Jeff Davis [Fri, 22 May 2020 22:40:30 +0000 (15:40 -0700)]
LP#1879993: use default value for opac.hold_notify when appropriate

Signed-off-by: Jeff Davis <jdavis@sitka.bclibraries.ca>
Signed-off-by: Michele Morgan <mmorgan@noblenet.org>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agolp1840329 Register Patron keyboard accessibility
Mike Risher [Wed, 17 Jun 2020 23:36:26 +0000 (23:36 +0000)]
lp1840329 Register Patron keyboard accessibility

Adjust the register patron page so that the "Primary Name" and
"Preferred Name" tabs are accessible when pressing the tab key.

Signed-off-by: Mike Risher <mrisher@catalyte.io>
Signed-off-by: Ruth Frasur <rfrasur@library.in.gov>
Signed-off-by: Galen Charlton <gmc@equinoxinitiative.org>
21 months agoLP1889628 SIP patron username logging config option
Bill Erickson [Thu, 20 Aug 2020 19:04:24 +0000 (15:04 -0400)]
LP1889628 SIP patron username logging config option

Adds an option to oils_sip.xml which allows admins to activate (or not)
the login-via-username SIP support.

Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
21 months agoLP 1889628: Use Workstation in SIP Username Lookup
Jason Stephenson [Tue, 18 Aug 2020 12:45:07 +0000 (08:45 -0400)]
LP 1889628: Use Workstation in SIP Username Lookup

Following a suggestion from Bill Erickson, the SIP->get_ou_settings()
function now uses the workstation org. unit of the logged in SIP2
account if it is set.  The home_ou is used as a fallback.

Signed-off-by: Jason Stephenson <jason@sigio.com>
Signed-off-by: Bill Erickson <berickxx@gmail.com>